March 29, 2024, 02:23:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300094 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: December 13, 2008, 11:35:11 PM »

did casey bought a lot of ice?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: December 13, 2008, 11:36:00 PM »

I believe it was Dr Baden that stated if le had taken cadaver dogs down that street, they would have picked up on the scent as the body wasn't that far off the road.
At the time though were they not still juggling the 2 theories?  The one presented by Casey in regards to the Nanny story, and then the next fact which emerged being the trunk and its contents which moved the search mobile, away from the A's....why would they take the dogs down that far and to those woods based on the 2 theories they were facing and the locations they were looking at based on cell pings, the car, the nanny, the boyfriend, the tow yard, the amscott, and the dumpsters. 
By the time that anyone got remotely near that area, its had been raining, maybe not quite the hurricane type weather, but rain none-the-less as it was the start of rainy season in Florida.  Then all the hurricanes followed.
I stated way way way way back in the beginning threads that I believe Casey planned this around hurricane and the raining season, hoping it would wash away her evidence.

He stated that water wouldn't have mattered.
Did he say he took the dogs down that way?

IIRC it was Dr Baden saying that.
Ah, gotcha!  I was not aware that he was involved in the dog search for Caylee.  I do think he is very good at what he does though.

He wasn't involved in the search.  He was just answering questions proposed to him.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: December 13, 2008, 11:36:18 PM »

the area caylee was found is called as a wet land?
yes, its low lying and swampy although in the summer it is dry sometimes but when it rains it holds water for awhile due to the area.
Yes...Cecilita,  that could have been the reason for soil samples, and also the reason for the investigators to remove all the chemicals from the Anthony's house!!!!!!!!!!!
uhhh  come to think of it...it could also be the reason for them to remove  the pillow That Klaas posted from Caylees bed, when a child sleeps she usually slobbers on maybe they are checking to see if they can find  traces of chloraform in the stuffing of the pillow.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #303 on: December 13, 2008, 11:36:33 PM »

I think that the Anthony's actions thus far are enough PROOF that it is Caylee, and that they KNEW where she was and was covering for Casey.  Lets just compare their actions in regards to LP's find versus this find.
LP's find...deny deny deny 
This find...coming home from CA and NOT talking to media! (GASP!!)

LP's find...do not do a memorial 
This find...Casey did not do it, it had to of been someone else.  STOP there...why the sudden need to cover for Casey, its not even proven to be Caylee yet.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: December 13, 2008, 11:36:41 PM »

Jose Baez is such an ass.  So his story now is that Caylee is dead, but Zanaida took her from Casey at JB Park and killed her.  OK.  In order for this to be the defense, Casey will have to testify to it.  Baez can't do it, and neither can anyone else.  If someone says Casey told them this, it's hearsay and inadmissable.   The whole Zanaida story can only be admitted as evidence if Casey takes the stand and tells it.  I don't think even Baez is dumb enough to put Casey on the stand.  She can't keep to one story for a minute, much less under cross-examination.  I'd kind of like to see it, though.

It's impossible for the defense to prove their is a Zanny. no phone number, no one seen her,
no calls in or out for a Zanny and no pictures of Zanny with Casey or Caylee..
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: December 13, 2008, 11:36:47 PM »

Its a total conspiracy if you ask me.  LOL

Lee had the bag stashed somewhere for a bit of time and then placed it in the area to which it was found while Casey was in jail in order to try and make her look innocent.  This is why he refused the DNA testing, figuring he could leave traces that he did not want found.
As long as he placed it in an area which he thought was thuroughly searched, Casey could be released given she could not have done it being in jail.

Ok..thats my theory for tonight..LOL  Poke holes in it please!!!

You may be on to something Dolce! 

Sorry just how this case me feel some days!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: December 13, 2008, 11:37:07 PM »

Just read on another site that NE is saying that KC is prenant.     

God, please don't let that be true!

Yes, I read this in a magazine just today also,   it was a article that said Casey was always telling everbody in the jail that Caylee would just love a little sister to play with and crap like that, the jail personel was saying it was real erie hearing her talk like that!
Where tampons not listed on her list of commessary purchases though?

Yep.  They were on the list one time.   I thought the same thing when I read that rumor. 
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: December 13, 2008, 11:37:47 PM »

Its a total conspiracy if you ask me.  LOL

Lee had the bag stashed somewhere for a bit of time and then placed it in the area to which it was found while Casey was in jail in order to try and make her look innocent.  This is why he refused the DNA testing, figuring he could leave traces that he did not want found.
As long as he placed it in an area which he thought was thuroughly searched, Casey could be released given she could not have done it being in jail.

Ok..thats my theory for tonight..LOL  Poke holes in it please!!!
it is possible because they went with the kidnapping theory and lee dissapear for long time...I think that he did something bad and let his parents to be the attention of the case when he was doing somethin else
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #308 on: December 13, 2008, 11:38:09 PM »

He wasn't involved in the search.  He was just answering questions proposed to him.
Ok then. LOL  Way to confuse me!  LOL  j/k not your fault I am tired.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: December 13, 2008, 11:39:29 PM »

I think that the Anthony's actions thus far are enough PROOF that it is Caylee, and that they KNEW where she was and was covering for Casey.  Lets just compare their actions in regards to LP's find versus this find.

This find...Casey did not do it, it had to of been someone else.  STOP there...why the sudden need to cover for Casey, its not even proven to be Caylee yet.

Exactly!    C&G have blown their cover.   To me, it proves they knew Caylee was there, all the time.    jmo.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: December 13, 2008, 11:39:50 PM »

Ok then. LOL  Way to confuse me!  LOL  j/k not your fault I am tired.

np lol
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: December 13, 2008, 11:42:12 PM »

Exactly!    C&G have blown their cover.   To me, it proves they knew Caylee was there, all the time.    jmo.
George went to the wooded area because he knew that cayle was not there and he wanted TIM to believe she was there
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: December 13, 2008, 11:42:58 PM »

I have a favor to ask everyone...
As a single gal, I wasn't even gonna mess with a Christmas Tree this year, but thinking of Caylee without one and that the first gift of Christmas was a child; I decided to put my tree up and place my "The Children are the future" ornament on it. 
So, in honor of Caylee can everyone with a tree hang an ornament for Caylee.  If you don't do Christmas, can you paint or draw a "sunshine" and hang it on a window.  Since we all know her from singing that song. 
Thanks,
Junkie
What a fabulous idea! 
I just returned from my Dad's house for Weekend Dinner, I enjoyed spending time with my siblings who still live at home and who range in age from 5 -11.  They were jumping around the Christmas tree showing me their different ornaments they hung, how proud they were that this ornament was "theirs".  It was so very adorable.  It would be an honor for Caylee to have an ornament on our trees here at my house, I think I will pick a few up at the Halmark store tomorrow.
Dinner topic with my father and step mom was that of the find of Caylee after we sent the little ones off to watch the "Twelve Dogs of Christmas" with chocolate cake.  My Dad gave his personal perspective as a Sherrif on the details thus far, and even agreed that the parents should have charges brought forth against them.

Thanks for participating Dolce!  I know just turning the lights on and saying this is your tree Caylee has helped me divert some of the anger. 
You have an email from me coming via a mutual friend - but let me say here, for the record - that I own that mess at the end of the last thread.  I am still sensitive about that road trip site and then the news of them finding a child - and while not an excuse, I know I took out my anger and assumed you were digging on me the other day.  So, I humbly apologize for going CINDY on ya!  Hugs!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: December 13, 2008, 11:44:05 PM »

Dont get me wrong, I hate the Anthony's as much as anybody, but I believe when Le contacted them about these remains it was a defferent matter then  when the stuff was found at the park.  We all saw what happened that day, the whole thing was over in a matter of minutes, they dismissed it pretty quickly and there was no body....this so different with the body and all the police and news hounds and everything, just saying more beleivable and it was LE telling them, not LP and some divers..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: December 13, 2008, 11:44:22 PM »

George went to the wooded area because he knew that cayle was not there and he wanted TIM to believe she was there

That sounds about right!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #315 on: December 13, 2008, 11:46:05 PM »

oh man...
i take a few moments break from this case, turn on my favorite movie.. ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE..

and WHAT are the FIRST words i HEAR???

"BEFORE WE GO CHLOROFORMING THE SAVINGS AND LOAN...""

that was FREAKY... FREAKY FREAKY...

i mean.. it didnt even make SENSE to say that ... and yet.. there it was...

odd

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: December 13, 2008, 11:46:32 PM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

I'm wondering the same thing.  I really believe the bag was moved there after the searches took place.  JMO

Florida grass (Bermuda grass) appears to be strong and hard but it isnt.  A path can be made within only a few days.  So not convinced about the worn spot from the bag.  But not sure if it was moved either!  Oh, I don't know!! 

My husband left a pile of leaves laying in our back yard for 2 days - our grass yellowed and died and we are talking temps of 40 degrees.  I don't think the grass/weeds would take too long in the Florida heat to die.  Something else I've been thinking about; I can't even put my trash cans out the night before trash day without the lids, or animals will tear through everything and leave a scattered mess.  I just don't see how Caylee has been out in the open without her bones being scattered a good distance if she has been out there for a long period of time.
ok  but lets just say that inside the bag was also a cloth with cloraform on it on several clothes maybe, Animals wouldnt come too close to that and if they did when they sniffed it they would leave it alone!....like mothballs , if you put them around outside your home here in Florida, thats what we use them for ...every year my son takes two boxes and scatteres themaround our fence line and the smell keeps raccoons and opposums and especially snakes away from our home...
I don't know about chloroform but I know that no mothball or cleaning sprays would keep one of my Jack Russells away from any kind of meat.  Just think of all the stray cats and homeless dogs......
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: December 13, 2008, 11:47:28 PM »

Just read on another site that NE is saying that KC is prenant.     

God, please don't let that be true!

Yes, I read this in a magazine just today also,   it was a article that said Casey was always telling everbody in the jail that Caylee would just love a little sister to play with and crap like that, the jail personel was saying it was real erie hearing her talk like that!
Where tampons not listed on her list of commessary purchases though?

maybe she didnt know, and ordered the tampons expecting to need them, and then found out she was late.  maybe baez is the dad, j/k thats a sick and scary thought.

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #318 on: December 13, 2008, 11:48:16 PM »

Yes Dolce, I remember tampons being on her list of purchases.  I was saying a small thank you, that is why I remember.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: December 13, 2008, 11:48:20 PM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

I'm wondering the same thing.  I really believe the bag was moved there after the searches took place.  JMO

Florida grass (Bermuda grass) appears to be strong and hard but it isnt.  A path can be made within only a few days.  So not convinced about the worn spot from the bag.  But not sure if it was moved either!  Oh, I don't know!! 

My husband left a pile of leaves laying in our back yard for 2 days - our grass yellowed and died and we are talking temps of 40 degrees.  I don't think the grass/weeds would take too long in the Florida heat to die.  Something else I've been thinking about; I can't even put my trash cans out the night before trash day without the lids, or animals will tear through everything and leave a scattered mess.  I just don't see how Caylee has been out in the open without her bones being scattered a good distance if she has been out there for a long period of time.
ok  but lets just say that inside the bag was also a cloth with cloraform on it on several clothes maybe, Animals wouldnt come too close to that and if they did when they sniffed it they would leave it alone!....like mothballs , if you put them around outside your home here in Florida, thats what we use them for ...every year my son takes two boxes and scatteres themaround our fence line and the smell keeps raccoons and opposums and especially snakes away from our home...
I don't know about chloroform but I know that no mothball or cleaning sprays would keep one of my Jack Russells away from any kind of meat.  Just think of all the stray cats and homeless dogs......
well it keeps the dogs in my neighborhood away from my garbage cans until they are picked up......and Im sure chloraform is much stronger.....just saying.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.