March 29, 2024, 09:06:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300130 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: December 14, 2008, 12:07:49 AM »

Sometimes you can buy what looks like molding but it has a "canal" (I can't think of the right word here) but it's an area you can run your computer cable et all through.

Then again, I have plastic fake molding that has a that in the back and some wood that does not.

Lessen learned.. nail in molding tight in a trailer... if not an earthquake can flip it out with a big bang.

End of molding rant

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #361 on: December 14, 2008, 12:08:06 AM »

Lee Anthony arrived at the Anthony home and removed the memorial set up.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.htm

From Orlando Sentinel

If these clues link the body with evidence gathered from the home or from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car, where tests showed signs of a decomposing body, the find could be a boon to prosecutors, Weinblatt said.

But if authorities cannot determine how long the body was in the woods, all bets are off, Weinblatt said. The defense could argue the body was placed in the woods while Casey Anthony was in jail.

"The main question is, 'Where has the body been?' " he said.

I will be addressing this lame premise that the defense will try and attempt. It is actually one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.

Incidentally, according to my sources their was an indentation in the ground where the bag was and little growing under it. It had been there a while.

If Casey had an accomplice, why in the heck would they have placed Caylee w/in 3/10th of a mile from home when they could have brought her 100's of miles away? Who in their right mind in one of the most covered missing person cases would go back to an area where people would be on the look out to dispose a body?

The answer is, they would not.

The defense can try as they might all their BS ... their client will be found guilty.

The defenses only job at this point is to keep a needle out of her arm.

Agree, Red.  Last place kidnappers would be is in the Anthony's neighborhood.  I think Casey ran out of gasoline with the remains in the car and was forced to dump them in a hurry.

No accomplice or kidnapper is going to be lurking around in the area they are most likely to be apprehended when there is a big, wide world out there.

I have to wonder if maybe this time the running out of gas was just a ruse. I only say that because these were woods she was somewhat familiar with according to Kio, so maybe she thought it would be good to pretend to run out of gas there in case anyone saw her. She calls Tony, he picks her up walking in her neighborhood (couldn't have been too far from the house) he takes her to get the cans, but IIRC, doesn't follow her or anything after.   Now what day was that? And does someone remember exactly what happened after they get the cans........?

Sorry i am alittle behind ....but i remember the neighbor who lent Casey the shovel said --anyway(I think)he said  the next day after casey borrowed the shovel ...he saw casey in a small truck or jeep type vehicle pull up in front of her house .and he couldn't tell who was driving the ...maybe the day you are talking about when she ran out of gas...  just an idea

anyway hello monkeys!!!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: December 14, 2008, 12:09:16 AM »

Lee had better get used to people leaving things as a memorial for Caylee. If they choose to have her cremated, then the sight where she was found will be the place, if she is buried it will be there. He honestly can't run around Orlando ripping up flowers and stuffed animals forever. What a complete dufus. No one is at the house, so what was it hurting? Was that just his personal statement that it isn't Caylee?  I wish we had the video of it, instead of just the news print.

Actually, on GR tonight, they showed Lee picking up the memorial.

Thanks Sassy, again, the DH is in charge of the remote, so we watched Mission Impossible, so I was just following what the monkeys said about the show. I guess now I will have to try and watch it when somebody posts it on Youtube. Ugh, I dread that thought. 
Orchid - it replays here on EST at 1am.  You can record or DVR it if you have those options!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: December 14, 2008, 12:11:31 AM »

This monkey is tired! Good night sweet monkeys!

RIP Sweet Puppy
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: December 14, 2008, 12:11:58 AM »

Night Flamom !
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: December 14, 2008, 12:12:40 AM »

Night Quietmonkey I love your smiley pic
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: December 14, 2008, 12:14:16 AM »

I also read in a magazine today that Casey could have been planning on killing her parents also, they said that was why she had lookied up neckbreaking and household weapons, and also why she started the rumor about her getting the house and taking over the payments and stuff.......I wonder if given the time before Cindy called the cops id she might not have slipped in one night and killed GEorge and Cindy too....Then she could say that the same people that had Caylee had killed her parents...........if this is true this girl is really looney!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #367 on: December 14, 2008, 12:14:46 AM »

Thanks News, no DVR yet, but I am getting one for Christmas (shhhh it is a surprise and quiet monkey is trying to sleep!)

Nite to all the monkeys hitting the bunk!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: December 14, 2008, 12:15:31 AM »

Hey  didnt I see or hear that one of the things that the LE took out of the Anthony's home was paper...............if the answer is yes...then remember when the doc dumps came out and casey had wrote onthat piece of paper over and over again like Casey Lassaro and stuff like that...........................I wonder if they found some of that paper in the bag with the remains, Im sure that casey put everything that the remains might have leaked on in that bag and threw it in the same area with them......Maybe she even wrote the fake script and put it in the bag to.....
Good evening, all!  HH- Good thinking!  Cindy described the car as full of clothes, shoes, pizza box, etc. when they got it from impound.  Because Casey was "between homes" she had to have been living out of that car somewhat...it wouldn't have been the cleanest or neatest.  I'm guessing the trunk wouldn't have been the neatest either.  I think you're onto something-maybe Casey did just throw in whatever trash got "leaked" on into the trash bag.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: December 14, 2008, 12:17:43 AM »

Hey  didnt I see or hear that one of the things that the LE took out of the Anthony's home was paper...............if the answer is yes...then remember when the doc dumps came out and casey had wrote onthat piece of paper over and over again like Casey Lassaro and stuff like that...........................I wonder if they found some of that paper in the bag with the remains, Im sure that casey put everything that the remains might have leaked on in that bag and threw it in the same area with them......Maybe she even wrote the fake script and put it in the bag to.....
Good evening, all!  HH- Good thinking!  Cindy described the car as full of clothes, shoes, pizza box, etc. when they got it from impound.  Because Casey was "between homes" she had to have been living out of that car somewhat...it wouldn't have been the cleanest or neatest.  I'm guessing the trunk wouldn't have been the neatest either.  I think you're onto something-maybe Casey did just throw in whatever trash got "leaked" on into the trash bag.  JMO
Yep  my thooughts exactly and thats why the LE said that there was stuff in the bag that took them back to the Anthony's..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: December 14, 2008, 12:17:54 AM »

Parents may eventually face charges -

http://www.wftv.com/news/18267413/detail.html

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: December 14, 2008, 12:19:36 AM »

Parents may eventually face charges -

http://www.wftv.com/news/18267413/detail.html

Opps.   Sorry.   I thought this was a new report.   I need to go to bed!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: December 14, 2008, 12:20:46 AM »

Good night and sweet dreams.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: December 14, 2008, 12:21:54 AM »

Good night and sweet dreams.
Goodnight!!!!!!!!!!

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #374 on: December 14, 2008, 12:23:17 AM »

Its a total conspiracy if you ask me.  LOL

Lee had the bag stashed somewhere for a bit of time and then placed it in the area to which it was found while Casey was in jail in order to try and make her look innocent.  This is why he refused the DNA testing, figuring he could leave traces that he did not want found.
As long as he placed it in an area which he thought was thuroughly searched, Casey could be released given she could not have done it being in jail.

Ok..thats my theory for tonight..LOL  Poke holes in it please!!!

Love your posts always. Think your theory is pretty convincing, actually.

Regardless of when the bag was placed, though, Caylee's still been dead the same length of time, and they'll be able to tell that by testing what they've got. So just moving the bag won't get her off the hook even if they expected it to. I think Casey's outta luck this time.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: December 14, 2008, 12:25:00 AM »

And the Anthonys now have to face their demons.  The day will come soon when the phone will ring and the coroner will explain gently that he has completed his examination of the body, and will they please come and claim it.  Another day will come when someone will knock on the door, perhaps with summons to come to court and perhaps testify about their own child. And the long days of photos and science theories of the tiny child they watched being born will come to pass.  A jury of Caseys peers will sit in judgement of thier youngest child, and maybe they will be told after the gavel drops for the final time, you may say goodbye to Casey, please do not touch her or hug her. 

Always 1-excellent post!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: December 14, 2008, 12:25:48 AM »

Goodnight to the monkeys going to bed

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: December 14, 2008, 12:27:51 AM »

Lee Anthony arrived at the Anthony home and removed the memorial set up.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.htm

From Orlando Sentinel

If these clues link the body with evidence gathered from the home or from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car, where tests showed signs of a decomposing body, the find could be a boon to prosecutors, Weinblatt said.

But if authorities cannot determine how long the body was in the woods, all bets are off, Weinblatt said. The defense could argue the body was placed in the woods while Casey Anthony was in jail.

"The main question is, 'Where has the body been?' " he said.

I will be addressing this lame premise that the defense will try and attempt. It is actually one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.

Incidentally, according to my sources their was an indentation in the ground where the bag was and little growing under it. It had been there a while.

If Casey had an accomplice, why in the heck would they have placed Caylee w/in 3/10th of a mile from home when they could have brought her 100's of miles away? Who in their right mind in one of the most covered missing person cases would go back to an area where people would be on the look out to dispose a body?

The answer is, they would not.

The defense can try as they might all their BS ... their client will be found guilty.

The defenses only job at this point is to keep a needle out of her arm.

Agree, Red.  Last place kidnappers would be is in the Anthony's neighborhood.  I think Casey ran out of gasoline with the remains in the car and was forced to dump them in a hurry.

No accomplice or kidnapper is going to be lurking around in the area they are most likely to be apprehended when there is a big, wide world out there.

I have to wonder if maybe this time the running out of gas was just a ruse. I only say that because these were woods she was somewhat familiar with according to Kio, so maybe she thought it would be good to pretend to run out of gas there in case anyone saw her. She calls Tony, he picks her up walking in her neighborhood (couldn't have been too far from the house) he takes her to get the cans, but IIRC, doesn't follow her or anything after.   Now what day was that? And does someone remember exactly what happened after they get the cans........?

Sorry i am alittle behind ....but i remember the neighbor who lent Casey the shovel said --anyway(I think)he said  the next day after casey borrowed the shovel ...he saw casey in a small truck or jeep type vehicle pull up in front of her house .and he couldn't tell who was driving the ...maybe the day you are talking about when she ran out of gas...  just an idea

anyway hello monkeys!!!

June 23rd Casey ran out of gas and called Tony- car ran out of gas in her neighborhood.
Tony broke into the shed and got the gas cans and dropped Casey off to her car- May be a ploy .. May be that was the day Casey put Caylee in the woods.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: December 14, 2008, 12:29:00 AM »

omg, i promise I didnt see your sleepy pic before I posted mine.  What a coincidence 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: December 14, 2008, 12:31:24 AM »

I have a favor to ask everyone...
As a single gal, I wasn't even gonna mess with a Christmas Tree this year, but thinking of Caylee without one and that the first gift of Christmas was a child; I decided to put my tree up and place my "The Children are the future" ornament on it. 
So, in honor of Caylee can everyone with a tree hang an ornament for Caylee.  If you don't do Christmas, can you paint or draw a "sunshine" and hang it on a window.  Since we all know her from singing that song. 
Thanks,
Junkie

I think I will stop in at the disney store tomorrow while I am at the mall and buy a special princess ornament just for Caylee. Thanks news, what a nice thought, thanks for sharing.

Thanks to all who are participating!  And Orchid, she liked Monkeys too!  I know just putting my tree up and lighting it up has made me feel a tad better - like I am sending her light and love with the brilliant lights.  Thanks all!

This idea brought tears to my eyes, it is so incredibly thoughtful. However I think I must be the only Jewish monkey on this board. Last night my family and I went to Temple and said the Jewish Mourner's prayer for Caylee, it was very emotional and moving for us. I will ask my boys (ages 11, 14, and 17) what we can do during Hanukkah to honor and remember her. Thanks for the idea.

Princess Monkey,
Another idea I have is to donate a toy to Toys for Tots or and organization maybe that helps parents with Hanukkah (even a synagogue) to give to a child.  I am going to make my toy, for a three year old girl.  Just a thought, let us know what you guys do.  I know I feel better doing something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.