April 18, 2024, 10:36:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302053 times)
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: December 14, 2008, 12:34:05 AM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

I'm wondering the same thing.  I really believe the bag was moved there after the searches took place.  JMO

Florida grass (Bermuda grass) appears to be strong and hard but it isnt.  A path can be made within only a few days.  So not convinced about the worn spot from the bag.  But not sure if it was moved either!  Oh, I don't know!! 

My husband left a pile of leaves laying in our back yard for 2 days - our grass yellowed and died and we are talking temps of 40 degrees.  I don't think the grass/weeds would take too long in the Florida heat to die.  Something else I've been thinking about; I can't even put my trash cans out the night before trash day without the lids, or animals will tear through everything and leave a scattered mess.  I just don't see how Caylee has been out in the open without her bones being scattered a good distance if she has been out there for a long period of time.
ok  but lets just say that inside the bag was also a cloth with cloraform on it on several clothes maybe, Animals wouldnt come too close to that and if they did when they sniffed it they would leave it alone!....like mothballs , if you put them around outside your home here in Florida, thats what we use them for ...every year my son takes two boxes and scatteres themaround our fence line and the smell keeps raccoons and opposums and especially snakes away from our home...

I wonder if that would work on armadillos.  Right after Halloween, I had a three day battle with one that came in through the cat door.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: December 14, 2008, 12:36:20 AM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

I'm wondering the same thing.  I really believe the bag was moved there after the searches took place.  JMO

Florida grass (Bermuda grass) appears to be strong and hard but it isnt.  A path can be made within only a few days.  So not convinced about the worn spot from the bag.  But not sure if it was moved either!  Oh, I don't know!! 

My husband left a pile of leaves laying in our back yard for 2 days - our grass yellowed and died and we are talking temps of 40 degrees.  I don't think the grass/weeds would take too long in the Florida heat to die.  Something else I've been thinking about; I can't even put my trash cans out the night before trash day without the lids, or animals will tear through everything and leave a scattered mess.  I just don't see how Caylee has been out in the open without her bones being scattered a good distance if she has been out there for a long period of time.
ok  but lets just say that inside the bag was also a cloth with cloraform on it on several clothes maybe, Animals wouldnt come too close to that and if they did when they sniffed it they would leave it alone!....like mothballs , if you put them around outside your home here in Florida, thats what we use them for ...every year my son takes two boxes and scatteres themaround our fence line and the smell keeps raccoons and opposums and especially snakes away from our home...

I wonder if that would work on armadillos.  Right after Halloween, I had a three day battle with one that came in through the cat door.
Yes it would!.....it doesnt hurt ot put them around your yard, you never know what they will keep from coming around! we do it all the time.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: December 14, 2008, 12:36:20 AM »

When I watched the video it looked like there was maybe some sort of bedding in one of those bags. Maybe she used a pillowcase, sheet, or something to tie her hands and/or feet with. That could have been something that they could "match" with the house.

I am starting to wonder if she didn't return to the scene to add the duct tape and rope, or something to tie her up with, after she comes up with the kidnapping idea. Maybe that is the day she went to Jesse's to take a shower, not after she killed her, but after she altered the scene. She may have also removed Caylee's clothes and put them in that dumpster that the dogs hit at, which is why she said something about them not finding her clothes. Well of course not, you put them in two different spots, or maybe multiple spots......

Now, you've got me wondering if Casey had a second trash bag with Caylee's clothes, that she disposed of in the dumpster.  Or maybe a second trash bag with her own "dirty clothes" that were in her duffel bag she carried into Jessie's on shower day?

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: December 14, 2008, 12:38:33 AM »

I have a favor to ask everyone...
As a single gal, I wasn't even gonna mess with a Christmas Tree this year, but thinking of Caylee without one and that the first gift of Christmas was a child; I decided to put my tree up and place my "The Children are the future" ornament on it. 
So, in honor of Caylee can everyone with a tree hang an ornament for Caylee.  If you don't do Christmas, can you paint or draw a "sunshine" and hang it on a window.  Since we all know her from singing that song. 
Thanks,
Junkie

I think I will stop in at the disney store tomorrow while I am at the mall and buy a special princess ornament just for Caylee. Thanks news, what a nice thought, thanks for sharing.

Thanks to all who are participating!  And Orchid, she liked Monkeys too!  I know just putting my tree up and lighting it up has made me feel a tad better - like I am sending her light and love with the brilliant lights.  Thanks all!

This idea brought tears to my eyes, it is so incredibly thoughtful. However I think I must be the only Jewish monkey on this board. Last night my family and I went to Temple and said the Jewish Mourner's prayer for Caylee, it was very emotional and moving for us. I will ask my boys (ages 11, 14, and 17) what we can do during Hanukkah to honor and remember her. Thanks for the idea.

Princess Monkey,
Another idea I have is to donate a toy to Toys for Tots or and organization maybe that helps parents with Hanukkah (even a synagogue) to give to a child.  I am going to make my toy, for a three year old girl.  Just a thought, let us know what you guys do.  I know I feel better doing something.

That's a good idea News!
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #384 on: December 14, 2008, 12:39:34 AM »

I also read in a magazine today that Casey could have been planning on killing her parents also, they said that was why she had lookied up neckbreaking and household weapons, and also why she started the rumor about her getting the house and taking over the payments and stuff.......I wonder if given the time before Cindy called the cops id she might not have slipped in one night and killed GEorge and Cindy too....Then she could say that the same people that had Caylee had killed her parents...........if this is true this girl is really looney!!!!!!!!
Yes and then she would be free to start a new life in California!

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: December 14, 2008, 12:45:06 AM »

will the coroners findings be made public (ie, cause of death if that can be determined) before the trial?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: December 14, 2008, 12:46:09 AM »

OK  Monkeys.....Im off to bed.............hope we hear something soon.......like uhh   the Anthony's are gonna be sharing the cell next to Caseys in the near future if they dont stop being jackazzez and do right by Caylee........that Lee Anthony tore up one too many memorials that people put up for precious Caylee and some Biker Chick got mad and beat the sh!t out of him......And that big bertha from the jail found a way into Caseys cell and showed her just what happens to sorry ass baby killers.......Now if those three stories will be in the Headlines when I wake up, I will be happy happy happy........................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #387 on: December 14, 2008, 12:47:00 AM »

As a single gal, I wasn't even gonna mess with a Christmas Tree this year, but thinking of Caylee without one and that the first gift of Christmas was a child; I decided to put my tree up and place my "The Children are the future" ornament on it. 
So, in honor of Caylee can everyone with a tree hang an ornament for Caylee.  If you don't do Christmas, can you paint or draw a "sunshine" and hang it on a window.  Since we all know her from singing that song. 
Thanks,
Junkie

I think I will stop in at the disney store tomorrow while I am at the mall and buy a special princess ornament just for Caylee. Thanks news, what a nice thought, thanks for sharing.

Thanks to all who are participating!  And Orchid, she liked Monkeys too!  I know just putting my tree up and lighting it up has made me feel a tad better - like I am sending her light and love with the brilliant lights.  Thanks all!

This idea brought tears to my eyes, it is so incredibly thoughtful. However I think I must be the only Jewish monkey on this board. Last night my family and I went to Temple and said the Jewish Mourner's prayer for Caylee, it was very emotional and moving for us. I will ask my boys (ages 11, 14, and 17) what we can do during Hanukkah to honor and remember her. Thanks for the idea.

Princess Monkey,
Another idea I have is to donate a toy to Toys for Tots or and organization maybe that helps parents with Hanukkah (even a synagogue) to give to a child.  I am going to make my toy, for a three year old girl.  Just a thought, let us know what you guys do.  I know I feel better doing something.

I bought gifts for 3 little girls and a little boy in honor of Caylee this year.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: December 14, 2008, 12:50:38 AM »

Thanks,
Junkie

Princess Monkey,

I bought gifts for 3 little girls and a little boy in honor of Caylee this year.
Great!!!!!!!!  So, if I can't stop at one, I won't have to feel bad!  Thanks!!!!!!!!!   When I start typo's like "or and organization" instead of AN organization, it tells me time for bed.  Night HH and others heading off now!  I have toy shopping sleeping to do! 
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #389 on: December 14, 2008, 12:52:40 AM »

Did you get a new pair of boots out of that deal?
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: December 14, 2008, 12:54:02 AM »

OK  Monkeys.....Im off to bed.............hope we hear something soon.......like uhh   the Anthony's are gonna be sharing the cell next to Caseys in the near future if they dont stop being jackazzez and do right by Caylee........that Lee Anthony tore up one too many memorials that people put up for precious Caylee and some Biker Chick got mad and beat the sh!t out of him......And that big bertha from the jail found a way into Caseys cell and showed her just what happens to sorry ass baby killers.......Now if those three stories will be in the Headlines when I wake up, I will be happy happy happy........................

Those kinds of thoughts would give me nightmares, but I guess whatever floats your boat ....

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #391 on: December 14, 2008, 12:55:36 AM »

That would be so nice!!!  I would even do a Mapquest for them if they need it from the Ritz to the Correctional Facility. Since they haven't been to see Casey, they may not know there way.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: December 14, 2008, 12:59:03 AM »

You know, I was getting ready for bed, thinking about getting toys in honor of Caylee - and horrible thought occurred to me:  I sure hope they unwrapped those "gifts" Cindy showed off to Greta and others, to make sure they were gifts.
Ugggggggg,
Junkie
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: December 14, 2008, 01:01:11 AM »

I wish!

What I got was an inoperable cat door (had to permanently close it), and so now I'm reduced to being the cats' door person.

Oh, well.  Sux to be me.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #394 on: December 14, 2008, 01:04:16 AM »

my little girl still looking for cayleee..last week we went to builderbear and she got a bunny and called her Caylee....after that i went to another store and she found a magnifier(is is the name?) and i found her looking inside a big las if caylee was there....she was asking...little caylee are you there? i felt so bad...now I do not how to explain that caylee is not more with us.
That's so sad. How old is she? She sure sounds like a very loving little girl.
she is 6, she saw early news tha caylee was missing and new that the mother could do something bad to caylee but she does not know that caylee is dead i do not know how to explain her that caylee is dead i know she will ask me if casey killed caylee ...i do not what to say because she was asking lately why moms hurt babies.....I do not what to tell her....she will cry ....she got a princess dress for her bunny because the picture that she saw of caylee is with the princess dress...

Finally caught up ! 

Now it's time to say Good Night Monkeys 

Cicilita...I'm a similar situation with my six yr old.... she's been asking me if Caylee has been found and now, thanks to my 10 yr old (who may not make it to 11) she now knows that Caylee's gone.. she doesn't know that her mum killed her and I don't think I will tell her if I can possibly avoid it.. She asks me if the police have caught the "bad man" who did it.. (we guys always take the rap) so I'll leave it there for now if I can. Six year olds shouldn't have to think about such things 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: December 14, 2008, 01:06:16 AM »

I think Casey flipped in a fit of rage, taped Caylees mouth shut and either beat her or chloroformed her.  Personnaly I think she beat her or strangled her.  Sorry, it's painful but she is that NUTS!!!  I think she dumped her close to home to let out more rage.  Like here she is mom and dad.  I'm going out to party!!! 
I don't this could have happened at the A's on the night of the 15th or early a.m. 16th.  Think about how hard it is to get a 2-yr-old dressed when they don't want to-screaming, crying, arms & legs flying everywhere.  Now, imagine trying to wrap same wriggling, crying, screaming child's mouth with sticky duct tape.  Definitely, would have brought someone in a hurry.  Now, if said child were chloroformed first, it would be easy.  But if said child was unconscious and murder was your intention, you'd know they weren't going to be making any sounds again (therefore duct tape would be unnecessary).
I'm thinking she chloroformed the child and drowned her in the tub and then applied the duct tape.  JMO 

Forecast for the Day:
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #396 on: December 14, 2008, 01:08:38 AM »

Hi neighbor!!!!   
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: December 14, 2008, 01:09:52 AM »

my little girl still looking for cayleee..last week we went to builderbear and she got a bunny and called her Caylee....after that i went to another store and she found a magnifier(is is the name?) and i found her looking inside a big las if caylee was there....she was asking...little caylee are you there? i felt so bad...now I do not how to explain that caylee is not more with us.
Cecilita- I am going to tell our child the truth.  Caylee has been found and she's playing with Jesus in Heaven.  She snuggles up on God's lap and has lots of new children to play with.

Forecast for the Day:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: December 14, 2008, 01:15:08 AM »

Did Lee really move the memorial items? Can I please have the link?

FBI Team Spent Saturday At Anthony Search Scene
Saturday, December 13, 2008 – updated: 6:27 pm EST December 13, 2008

Lee Anthony also showed up at the home Saturday afternoon. When he arrived, he ripped up a makeshift memorial made of flowers, teddy bears, and pictures. The memorial was placed in the Anthony’s yard last night.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #399 on: December 14, 2008, 01:16:57 AM »

I'm just watching the rerun of Geraldo.

I am SO glad that the prosecution has been able to handle things like they are. I'm SO glad that the defense was not allowed to observe the crime scene!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.