March 28, 2024, 05:15:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300002 times)
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #400 on: December 14, 2008, 01:17:14 AM »

I wonder if that would work on armadillos.  Right after Halloween, I had a three day battle with one that came in through the cat door.

Did you get a new pair of boots out of that deal?

Hi neighbor!!!!   

Hey back to you. I was hoping to get to see you. Do you know where on the map the closest cell tower is to the Anthony's and the school, and this location where Caylee was found?  Silly question. I know you know, now I am wondering if you could show us.... TIA, and only if you have time.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: December 14, 2008, 01:25:47 AM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

I'm wondering the same thing.  I really believe the bag was moved there after the searches took place.  JMO

Didn't Tim say there was water? 

NANCY GRACE
Small Child`s Remains Found Near Anthony Home
Aired December 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Nancy, if you recall -- and I got a lot of criticism for calling the search off the first time, but we actually lost a four-wheeler back in this same exact area that one of the volunteers was on the four-wheeler and water went totally over it. And the next day is when I called the search off, and it`s the best choice I ever made because if you recall back then, I said, You know what? If this little girl is under the water and a horse steps on her or a four-wheeler goes over or even a person steps on her just thinking it`s some type of debris underneath the water, then we`ve jeopardized any future search efforts.

And then when we came back the second time, this water where she was found -- and I actually went right back to the scene with investigators a couple of hours ago. But this water was still high when we came back the second time. And a neighbor actually said it was about a week-and-a-half ago or two weeks at the most when the water receded enough that you could see anything there.

So this is an area that we tried to search. Weather conditions just would not allow it. And I will never, ever regret calling the search off at that time because we could have done far more damage than good if we had...

GRACE: Tim, I remember that very night -- I remember talking to you about that night on the show, asking you why you pulled out. And you made it very clear that you were so afraid that in all the water -- it was feet deep -- that you were afraid if Caylee`s remains were there, they would be ruined or scattered and would never be found. And boy, were you right, Tim Miller. You never made a better call in your life.

MILLER: Thank you.

<snipped>

GRACE: To Tim Miller, the director of Texas EquuSearch who has searched exhaustively for little Caylee, you know one of the first things the defense is going say is when it finally goes on trial, Texas EquuSearch searched this area, volunteer search police, search -- they didn`t see the bag, now the bag is suddenly here six months later. It was obviously put there while the tot mom was in jail.

MILLER: You know what? The bag was not put there later, Nancy. I was actually out there at that scene today. It wasn`t buried. It didn`t float up. You can see where the bag was actually laying on the ground. The weeds are very thick there so it didn`t float. It would have got caught up in something.

Whoever put that bag there pulled up alongside the road, threw the bag out there in that little weeded area. So there was no digging, there was no nothing. You can actually see in the grassy area where someone had sat there for a long period of time. So it was set there. It wasn`t buried. Trust me.

GRACE: So you can actually tell, and this is possible, everyone. You can tell if an object has been sitting on the grass for a long period of time. There`s not any grass under it, things have gotten on top of it and around it.

How could you tell, Tim, from looking at it that it had been there for a while?

MILLER: Well, you can tell that there was an indentation in the ground where something that -- you know that had a little bit of weight to it had laid there, kind of like if you would have put a log or something some place and six months later picked the log up, how there`s just a small indentation and the grass is dead underneath it.

And as wet as it`s been since the -- tropical storm came in, you know, it`s pretty obvious that it`s something that has been sitting there the entire time and it`s something that truly, Nancy, was not findable, had been under water and according to the neighbor it was a week and a half ago when the water receded enough to be able to see anything back there.

So you know, if it wouldn`t have been for that tropical storm, believe me, Caylee`s little remains would have been found a long, long time ago, but you know the good news is finally and finally.

GRACE: Some answers.

MILLER: . after this long period of time, she can come home.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/11/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #402 on: December 14, 2008, 01:26:05 AM »

Where is everybody? Am I here all alone?   
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: December 14, 2008, 01:27:17 AM »

Lee Anthony arrived at the Anthony home and removed the memorial set up.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.htm

From Orlando Sentinel

If these clues link the body with evidence gathered from the home or from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car, where tests showed signs of a decomposing body, the find could be a boon to prosecutors, Weinblatt said.

But if authorities cannot determine how long the body was in the woods, all bets are off, Weinblatt said. The defense could argue the body was placed in the woods while Casey Anthony was in jail.

"The main question is, 'Where has the body been?' " he said.

Thanks Grama!

I can not open this link - never have trouble before!  I can't even find it on the web!  Can you repost it please!! or give me another link!!

Sorry, don't know why it would not open.  www.wftv.com
Here it is copied and pasted.

FBI Team Spent Saturday At Anthony Search Scene

Saturday, December 13, 2008 – updated: 6:27 pm EST December 13, 2008
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A larger FBI team returned Saturday to the scene where the remains of a small child were found near Caylee Marie Anthony's home. The team helped the Orange County Sheriff's Office process the crime scene and the area around it by sifting through buckets of dirt.

The Anthonys’ home was also a busy scene Saturday. Jose Baez and several others in the Casey Anthony defense team showed up at the home. It was Baez’s first chance to inspect the home where Sheriff’s investigators executed a search warrant this week.

Lee Anthony also showed up at the home Saturday afternoon. When he arrived, he ripped up a makeshift memorial made of flowers, teddy bears, and pictures. The memorial was placed in the Anthony’s yard last night.

Orange County Sheriff's officials say evidence is mounting that the skull belongs to toddler Caylee Anthony. Caylee's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, reported the girl missing in July and was charged with first-degree murder before the remains were found.

A utility worker found the remains Thursday, about a half-mile from Anthony's home.

One of Anthony's attorneys said Friday that "anthropological measurements and hair color" of the remains matched Caylee.

The Orange County Medical Examiner's office and FBI forensics experts say it could be a week before conclusive DNA results are released.

George and Cindy Anthony spent Friday night away from their home for the second night in row.

"They want to be left alone," said their attorney, Brad Conway. "They want to grieve and go through the process without the publicity that's been focused on them so long."

There was no indication where the Anthonys stayed Friday night. Thursday, they had checked into the Ritz-Carlton for the night. They had not been allowed in their home because investigators were searching for more clues into the disappearance of their granddaughter, Caylee. Caylee's mother, Casey, is in the Orange County jail on charges she killed the 2-year-old child.

Detectives have told Casey's attorney that the body size and hair color of the remains recovered are similar to Caylee's and the discovery of the child's skull with duct tape on the mouth is telling a much more gruesome story.

The residence on Hopespring Drive was cleared Friday morning as a crime scene and George and Cindy Anthony returned there in the afternoon for a short time(watch video | see images) after spending Thursday night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel (see map).

911 CALL RELEASED OF SKULL REPORT

Friday afternoon, the Orange County Sheriff's Office released the 911 call made from the Orange County Utilities Emergency Dispatch to the Orange County 911 call center reporting the discovery of a human skull. The skull discovery was made around 9:30am Thursday by a meter reader relieving himself in the woods. He immediately called his boss, who called 911.

911 CALL: Discovery Of Human Skull

"This is Orange County Emergency Dispatch, we found a human skull," the 911 caller said.

"Oh, my gosh," the dispatcher responded.

The call lasted approximately two minutes.

"A skull we believe is human," the caller said.

"What's the location?" the dispatcher asked.

"It's right off of Suburban and Chickasaw in the Caylee Anthony area," the caller said.

"Ohhh," the dispatcher said. "Okay, if you can please try to stress to him to not draw attention to the area."

"Okay," the caller said.

"And that would be great just in case it is something. It may be nothing but just in case," the dispatcher said.

Eyewitness News has learned that man who found the skull, an Orange County water meter reader, may be eligible for the reward.

DUCT TAPE ON MOUTH OF CHILD'S REMAINS

Investigators collected evidence at the Anthony home well into the early morning hours of Friday. They pulled out bags of evidence (watch raw video).

EVIDENCE REMOVED: Watch Raw Video | See Images

Investigative teams at the discovery site Friday were taking buckets of dirt from the area where the trash bag and remains were found and were sifting through by hand looking for any other evidence. Investigators were cutting through brush and tree limbs near the scene of the remains discovery looking for fibers and hair. Blue tents were erected and a white sheet was laid out near the search area.

Apparently, the bag the remains were found in was open and in water for some time, so other evidence might have floated out. Eyewitness News also learned that the child found could have suffered terrifying last moments. Investigative sources told Eyewitness News duct tape was found still stuck to the child's mouth.

Internationally-respected forensics pathologist Michael Baden told Eyewitness News on Friday that duct tape could have been used to suffocate or silence someone and prevent them from screaming, which means the child could have suffered traumatic injury.

The remains that were found were not just bones. There was tissue left, which apparently is what the duct tape was stuck to, and hair. The hair is said to be consistent in color to Caylee's hair and the body size consistent with the size of Caylee's body, according to information the sheriff's office provided Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, on Thursday.

Dr. Michael Baden told Eyewitness News the duct tape could not only have preserved some of the evidence because it's waterproof, but also could contain evidence such as fingerprints on the sticky side of the tape. He said he would expect there to be some hair as well and said the hair, tissue and bone marrow can be tested for chemicals and could hold the answer to whether chloroform or any other chemical was used to kill the child.

Eyewitness News has learned a vacuum cleaner and a pillow were among the items removed from the house. The pillow and vacuum could contain Caylee's hair and the vacuum could contain Caylee's hair and fibers and also any residue from any chemicals that might have been used. Investigators also removed pesticides and pool chemicals from the Anthonys' house, which is less than a half-mile from the discovery scene.

CASEY'S PARENTS MAY EVENTUALLY FACE CHARGES

Sources close to the case told Eyewitness News that Casey's parents, George and Cindy, may someday face criminal charges. Those sources said the sheriff's office is looking into charging the Anthonys with obstruction of justice.

The Anthonys have spent months insisting Caylee is alive, but with the news of the remains, their attorney, Brad Conway, said they are prepared to accept Caylee may be dead.

"They are realistic about the possibilities and about the fact that this is likely Caylee, but continue to pray that likely it's not," Conway said.

In the meantime, sources told Eyewitness News investigators are building a case against the Anthonys. They may face obstructions of justice charges.

Conway said he's talked to the State Attorney's Office and is not aware of any pending charges and maintains the Anthonys have done nothing wrong.

"Anytime the sheriff's office cordons your house and serves a search warrant, there are a potential for charges. I don't know what the sheriff's office has in mind, but the Anthonys have cooperated fully and will continue to cooperate," Conway said.

BAEZ'S MOTION PARTIALLY DENIED FRIDAY

Casey Anthony's attorney tried and failed Friday to get access to the remains. He asked for an emergency hearing (read motion) right after Eyewitness News broke the news of the discovery Thursday.

"We believe there is certainly enough of an indication right now [that the remains could be Caylee's] for us to come here with a motion for an inspection of preservation," said attorney Linda Kenney-Baden, part of Jose Baez's team, after their motion to observe the autopsy was denied early Friday afternoon (watch attorneys speak). Kenney-Baden is the wife of forensics pathologist Michael Baden.

The new attorney was introduced Friday, arguing an accused killer's legal team should witness the autopsy.

"This is all an attempt to make sure that our client's due process rights are protected, that we get the information sooner, not later," Kenney-Baden said in court.

The Medical Examiner's Office considered Jose Baez's attempt to interfere in the autopsy ill-advised, saying Florida's public policies don't allow it; an autopsy is a private, dignified right of the deceased not to be hawked over by lawyers.

"I would suggest the court not allow something as egregious as allowing strangers to be present for the autopsy of a young child," the prosecution argued in court.

Casey's defense team also asked that evidence be preserved, suggesting the medical examiner, Dr. Jan Garavalia, won't bother.

"Because the remains are in the hands of the medical examiner, they are in a position to be better preserved than ever before, prior to being discovered yesterday," an attorney for the sheriff's office and medical examiner argued.

Prosecutors also cited a defense expert who talked on national TV about the Anthony car after an inspection earlier in the case.

"What I don't want to see, bluntly, is 24 hours after viewing an autopsy a defense expert on a national news show describing this child's remains," the prosecution said in court.

Investigators did grant one request Friday to Jose Baez, working out a deal that would allow his experts access to the crime scene immediately after detectives are through with it.

CASEY'S TREATMENT CHANGED AFTER DISCOVERY

Casey Anthony remains in a jail cell with no contact with other inmates. After Thursday's discovery, jail officials said they did alter her treatment.

"In fact, there has been a change. She met with a correction officer psychologist and was reviewed and placed on psychological observation. However, that is not a suicide watch," said Allen Moore, of the Orange County Corrections Department.

Although it was possible she watched news reports on television Thursday, jail officials said it was not likely.

Eyewitness News has learned Casey's made no phone calls since the discovery was made and nobody's asked to visit her.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: December 14, 2008, 01:33:28 AM »

And the Anthonys now have to face their demons.  The day will come soon when the phone will ring and the coroner will explain gently that he has completed his examination of the body, and will they please come and claim it.  Another day will come when someone will knock on the door, perhaps with summons to come to court and perhaps testify about their own child. And the long days of photos and science theories of the tiny child they watched being born will come to pass.  A jury of Caseys peers will sit in judgement of thier youngest child, and maybe they will be told after the gavel drops for the final time, you may say goodbye to Casey, please do not touch her or hug her. 

Always 1-excellent post!
Thank you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #405 on: December 14, 2008, 01:34:04 AM »

Well it appears that all have gone to bed, or are off researching and reading, so I guess I will:

Goodnight monkey friends!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: December 14, 2008, 01:38:33 AM »

Well it appears that all have gone to bed, or are off researching and reading, so I guess I will:

Goodnight monkey friends!
Night orchid.  I will try again.  Why did I have to wonder if they searched those gifts!  Grrrrrrrrr me! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #407 on: December 14, 2008, 01:39:08 AM »

I wonder if that would work on armadillos.  Right after Halloween, I had a three day battle with one that came in through the cat door.

Did you get a new pair of boots out of that deal?

Hi neighbor!!!!   

Hey back to you. I was hoping to get to see you. Do you know where on the map the closest cell tower is to the Anthony's and the school, and this location where Caylee was found?  Silly question. I know you know, now I am wondering if you could show us.... TIA, and only if you have time.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.489514~-81.252995&style=h&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=27646345&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!564&encType=1
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: December 14, 2008, 01:39:57 AM »

Its a total conspiracy if you ask me.  LOL

Lee had the bag stashed somewhere for a bit of time and then placed it in the area to which it was found while Casey was in jail in order to try and make her look innocent.  This is why he refused the DNA testing, figuring he could leave traces that he did not want found.
As long as he placed it in an area which he thought was thuroughly searched, Casey could be released given she could not have done it being in jail.

Ok..thats my theory for tonight..LOL  Poke holes in it please!!!

Lee didn't have bag stashed unless he had access to a freezer. He would have had the problem of the oder too had he stored the bag.

Oh, but Lee did have access to a freezer and so did all of the Anthonys.  Isn't there a freezer in their garage visible in some of the shots confronting the protesters and media?

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: December 14, 2008, 01:44:20 AM »

Goodnight Everyone!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #410 on: December 14, 2008, 01:44:33 AM »

Thanks Jackie, now I am really leaving. I have it saved.... Thanks!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: December 14, 2008, 01:50:19 AM »

Casey Anthony's defense brings in high-powered team
Sarah Lundy, Bianca Prieto and Willoughby Mariano | Sentinel Staff Writers
December 13, 2008

There's a star New York City defense attorney with Hollywood connections; a best-selling mystery novelist who doubles as a forensic anthropologist; an expert who testified on the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr. And a guy who knows bugs.

During an emergency hearing Friday in Orange Circuit Court, the defense for Casey Anthony, the 22-year-old mother suspected of killing her toddler daughter, unveiled a team that read like a cast of characters from a legal thriller.

They join other high-profile names such as criminalist Henry Lee -- made famous by the O.J. Simpson trial -- and Dr. Larry Kobilinsky, a forensic scientist, who is a regular on CNN's Nancy Grace.

Lead counsel Jos� Baez is playing to win, his spokesman Todd Black said.

As you can see, he's been putting together a tremendous team," Black said.

The hearing was called after a meter reader discovered the bones Thursday of a child who may be Caylee Marie Anthony. The remains lay a quarter-mile from the east Orange County home the girl shared with her mother and grandparents.

Orange County deputy sheriffs did not confirm the remains are those of Caylee, but New York attorney Linda Kenney Baden, who represented music impresario Phil Spector in his murder trial last year, said in court Friday that Baez was told the measurements of the bones and the color of hair discovered match those of Caylee.

Caylee's mother and grandparents have maintained since the July 15 report of her disappearance that the girl is alive.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee1308dec13,0,7376977.story

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #412 on: December 14, 2008, 01:50:29 AM »

Thanks Jackie, now I am really leaving. I have it saved.... Thanks!
Good night Mammy and Orchidwmn
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: December 14, 2008, 01:51:54 AM »

Casey Anthony's defense brings in high-powered team
Sarah Lundy, Bianca Prieto and Willoughby Mariano | Sentinel Staff Writers
December 13, 2008

Boxes sent to FBI in Virginia

The legal jostling took place as Orange County deputy sheriffs sifted through dirt near where the bones were found, looking for evidence that might tell them how the child died. The child's skull was found wrapped in duct tape, and other items were found in the bag, a source told the Orlando Sentinel.

The bones are now at the Orange-Osceola Medical Examiner's Office. Casey Anthony remains in Orange County Jail without bail on first-degree-murder and other charges.

Deputies left the Anthony home early Friday with boxes and several paper bags of evidence that will be used by FBI officials in Virginia. Lab technicians will compare the items with evidence found at the scene where the body was discovered, Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said. He would not say what was seized from the Anthony home or collected with the remains.

Investigators likely searched the home looking for duct tape or a plastic bag similar to what was found with the body, said Richard Weinblatt, manager of the criminal-justice program at Seminole Community College.

Duct tape can pick up evidence such as carpet fibers, soil and fingerprints.

If these clues link the body with evidence gathered from the home or from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car, where tests showed signs of a decomposing body, the find could be a boon to prosecutors, Weinblatt said.

But if authorities cannot determine how long the body was in the woods, all bets are off, Weinblatt said. The defense could argue the body was placed in the woods while Casey Anthony was in jail.

"The main question is, 'Where has the body been?' " he said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee1308dec13,0,7376977.story

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: December 14, 2008, 01:53:46 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A larger FBI team returned Saturday to the scene where the remains of a small child were found near Caylee Marie Anthony's home. The team helped the Orange County Sheriff's Office process the crime scene and the area around it by sifting through buckets of dirt.

The Anthonys’ home was also a busy scene Saturday. Jose Baez and several others in the Casey Anthony defense team showed up at the home. It was Baez’s first chance to inspect the home where Sheriff’s investigators executed a search warrant this week.

Lee Anthony also showed up at the home Saturday afternoon. When he arrived, he ripped up a makeshift memorial made of flowers, teddy bears, and pictures. The memorial was placed in the Anthony’s yard last night.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: December 14, 2008, 01:59:54 AM »

Attorney: Casey Not Doing Well After Hearing About Remains
Defense Says Remains Similar In Size, Hair Color To Caylee
POSTED: 6:07 am EST December 12, 2008
UPDATED: 6:53 pm EST December 13, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, spoke to the media on Saturday after remains were found within blocks of the Anthony family home.

Baez said Anthony was "not doing well at all" after hearing about the remains that were discovered in a wooded area of Orlando by a meter reader.

Baez, along with Casey's brother, Lee, showed up at the Anthony home Saturday afternoon.

He and his defense team traveled to the crime scene, where they investigated the area.

That came after FBI agents and the Orange County sheriff spent a third day in a row searching the same area where a child's remains were found.

The remains found near the Anthony home are similar in size and hair color to Caylee Anthony, a defense team attorney said on Friday.

Linda Kenney Baden said Casey Anthony’s lead attorney, Jose Baez, got that information from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office after the remains were discovered on Thursday less than a half-mile from the Anthony home.

Baez was told “the anthropological measurements on the child for her being Caylee Anthony, that the hair color was correct, and they were proceeding as if this were little Caylee,” Baden said during a hearing on Friday over access to evidence from the remains.

Prosecutors, however, said they have not made a tentative identification of the remains, which were discovered by a utility worker about 9:30 a.m Thursday. In his 911 call, the worker mentions finding a skull, which WESH 2 and NBC sources said showed evidence of duct tape on the mouth

Officials said on Saturday that it could be more than a week before conclusive DNA results are released, but investigators said they're almost positive it's Caylee.

"She's the only child of that age range that was reported missing," said Carlos Padilla, of the Orange County Sheriff's Office. "The skull was the size and shape consistent with that of a young child, and of course it was close proximity to the residences."

Baden’s announcement in court was one of the latest twists in the case against Casey Anthony, who is charged with killing her daughter, Caylee, sometime before she reported the 2-year-old child missing in July.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=4245.400;num_replies=414

_____

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #416 on: December 14, 2008, 02:09:02 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.html

We need a pizzed off monkey emoticon these liars for hire made an azz of themselves just to try and make a scene that the OCSO, FBI and all other LE investigators were "covering something up". Please, your client made her bed and now she must lay in it-quit bitching about wanting to view the autopsy and investigation. UNTIL Dr. G "absolutely" thru scientific procedures identifies the body as Caylee~back off. Under Florida statutes they have NO right period! Plus Dr. Lee might decide to "accidentally" lose another piece of key evidence like he did during the Phil spector crime scene investigation. And Damn Geraldo for giving them a platform...........I HATE THEM ALL

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: December 14, 2008, 02:09:19 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18262249/detail.html

Attorney: Casey Not Doing Well After Hearing About Remains

----------

uh hmm...

hey attorney, most of america and beyond don't give a rats ass how casey is doing.  last i heard, caylee not doing well either...   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #418 on: December 14, 2008, 02:12:01 AM »

You know, Islandmonkey, with some encouragement, you could learn to really let your feelings out. It's OK, you're among friends.

I agree with you!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: December 14, 2008, 02:13:45 AM »

Goodnight, everyone!  Have to be up in a few hours and functional-helping someone else decorate for Christmas today.  Catch you all later to check our progress and get the news.  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.