March 29, 2024, 04:25:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300107 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #420 on: December 14, 2008, 02:14:04 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18262249/detail.html

Attorney: Casey Not Doing Well After Hearing About Remains

----------

uh hmm...

hey attorney, most of america and beyond don't give a rats ass how casey is doing.  last i heard, caylee not doing well either...   

It's so abnormal. Caylee's remains have been found and she hasn't called anyone. Big developments and no contact. If the Anthony's really felt Casey was innocent, wouldn't they rush to comfort her?
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #421 on: December 14, 2008, 02:14:35 AM »

I'm trying not to be negative anymore about this case, about the ASS-onys, etc.  You know, if I don't have anything good to say, don't say it.

But I don't think I'm going to last much longer . . . 

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #422 on: December 14, 2008, 02:17:02 AM »

----------

uh hmm...

hey attorney, most of america and beyond don't give a rats ass how casey is doing.  last i heard, caylee not doing well either...   

It's so abnormal. Caylee's remains have been found and she hasn't called anyone. Big developments and no contact. If the Anthony's really felt Casey was innocent, wouldn't they rush to comfort her?

You would think!!!!  Especially since she is soooooo upset that she had to be given sedatives...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #423 on: December 14, 2008, 02:24:36 AM »

Did someone request a "Pizzed Monkey" icon?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #424 on: December 14, 2008, 02:26:45 AM »

You know, Islandmonkey, with some encouragement, you could learn to really let your feelings out. It's OK, you're among friends.

I agree with you!

Thanks CBB~ i really do have a difficult time expressing myself I have just witnessed these dream teams before and they are an outrage to me! I have a former client who has worked with NATO, started a program at the Presidio, is an expert witness in many areas, works with the pentagon and the DOD (well, his resume is too long to list), but back to my point, after the PS trial I sent him an e-mail about a few conclusions with this very group of "experts", he responded that his profession is sorely lacking many true professional and that they basically will testify to whatever the defense request, and he named names!!!!! There are quiet a few on babykilling whore's defense team. Even Werner Spitz testified to a crazy theory during the Ps trial. Alan Jackson asked him how the blood stopped on the thigh area of Lana's skirt and ended up on Phil s who was "supposedly" standing 6-8 feet away around a corner~AJ asked "did the blood just fly thru the air, miss everything else, turn a corner and hit Spector", spitz actually stated in his hard to "vell yes"??????????? WTF.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #425 on: December 14, 2008, 02:28:46 AM »

Even if you follow their twisted thinking, if they really believed the story they have been spewing, they would have gone rushing to Casey and comforting each other because Phantom Zanny had killed Caylee, but at least now, Casey would be released because there would surely be some proof that Casey had nothing to do with it.

Fingerprints should prove her innocence, fibers, dirt samples would have nothing to do with Casey.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #426 on: December 14, 2008, 02:31:44 AM »

----------

uh hmm...

Agreed, but even stranger is that even though these remains are scientifically unidentified~babykillingwhore now has a 1million dollar defense team. Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.

By the way wyks totally agree with you too, I don't give a petrified turd how casey is doing!!!!!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #427 on: December 14, 2008, 02:34:02 AM »

YES~can you please supply one before I have to find a xanax

[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #428 on: December 14, 2008, 02:34:16 AM »

You know, Islandmonkey, with some encouragement, you could learn to really let your feelings out. It's OK, you're among friends.

I agree with you!

Thanks CBB~ i really do have a difficult time expressing myself I have just witnessed these dream teams before and they are an outrage to me! I have a former client who has worked with NATO, started a program at the Presidio, is an expert witness in many areas, works with the pentagon and the DOD (well, his resume is too long to list), but back to my point, after the PS trial I sent him an e-mail about a few conclusions with this very group of "experts", he responded that his profession is sorely lacking many true professional and that they basically will testify to whatever the defense request, and he named names!!!!! There are quiet a few on babykilling whore's defense team. Even Werner Spitz testified to a crazy theory during the Ps trial. Alan Jackson asked him how the blood stopped on the thigh area of Lana's skirt and ended up on Phil s who was "supposedly" standing 6-8 feet away around a corner~AJ asked "did the blood just fly thru the air, miss everything else, turn a corner and hit Spector", spitz actually stated in his hard to "vell yes"??????????? WTF.

Oh, I KNOW what you are talking about and it's my worst fear in this case. I'll never forget the asian forensic lab tech in OJ's trial. Geraldo said one night on his show covering the trial, "I honestly believe that had he ( the lab tech ) been asked if it was possible that monkeys could fly out your butt, he would have said, "well, I suppose so!"

I'm more familiar with medical malpractice suits, but I have first hand knowledge that "Expert" Physicians will testify for whoever is paying them.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #429 on: December 14, 2008, 02:38:24 AM »

[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #430 on: December 14, 2008, 02:38:26 AM »

The judge disallowing "observations" by the defense team during the search of the crime scene was HUGE!

Had they been allowed to "observe" it would have been for one purpose only. Dr. Lee would have picked apart the methodology of gathering evidence, explaining how one thing transferred to another and how there could be nothing reliable coming out of the examination of the scene.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #431 on: December 14, 2008, 02:41:01 AM »

I honestly believe that the ONLY reason Dr. Baden's wife was chosen to be on the team was to keep Dr. Baden from testifying for the prosecution. He is one of the few with the credentials of Dr. Henry Lee and they are often pitted against each other.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #432 on: December 14, 2008, 02:41:40 AM »

I agree with you!

Oh, I KNOW what you are talking about and it's my worst fear in this case. I'll never forget the asian forensic lab tech in OJ's trial. Geraldo said one night on his show covering the trial, "I honestly believe that had he ( the lab tech ) been asked if it was possible that monkeys could fly out your butt, he would have said, "well, I suppose so!"

I'm more familiar with medical malpractice suits, but I have first hand knowledge that "Expert" Physicians will testify for whoever is paying them.

Scary isn't it?? Although I don't think a jury anywhere will fall for that chit again, even the PS jurors found all 7 experts laughable. What a shame. The expert I was referring to actually lives in central Florida, he's as real as they come (which is why he turns down a chit-load of request)

[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #433 on: December 14, 2008, 02:42:41 AM »

KCJackie, I cannot believe Casey was given sedatives. She should be acutely aware of every tingle of fear she's experiencing right now~!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: December 14, 2008, 02:44:35 AM »

That Works!!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #435 on: December 14, 2008, 02:45:25 AM »

I honestly believe that the ONLY reason Dr. Baden's wife was chosen to be on the team was to keep Dr. Baden from testifying for the prosecution. He is one of the few with the credentials of Dr. Henry Lee and they are often pitted against each other.

Excellent point~although I have seen them testify (as in the PS trial, OJ trial) together for scum Next we will see Baden join like he did in the PS trial.......OH, here is my latest pizzed off monkey~I think he's my favorite

[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #436 on: December 14, 2008, 02:45:49 AM »

I hope you are right, Islandmonkey, and my good sense says that the OJ jury could never ever be put together again, but since it once was, it scares me! Now all they need is Tacopina's psychologist to select the jury!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #437 on: December 14, 2008, 02:45:49 AM »

That Works!!!!!!!  Sorry, messed up last post.....
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: December 14, 2008, 02:46:07 AM »

And the Anthonys now have to face their demons.  The day will come soon when the phone will ring and the coroner will explain gently that he has completed his examination of the body, and will they please come and claim it.  Another day will come when someone will knock on the door, perhaps with summons to come to court and perhaps testify about their own child. And the long days of photos and science theories of the tiny child they watched being born will come to pass.  A jury of Caseys peers will sit in judgement of thier youngest child, and maybe they will be told after the gavel drops for the final time, you may say goodbye to Casey, please do not touch her or hug her. 

Always 1-excellent post!
Thank you.

Very good post A-1...and a most likely scenario....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #439 on: December 14, 2008, 02:47:29 AM »

I hope you are right, Islandmonkey, and my good sense says that the OJ jury could never ever be put together again, but since it once was, it scares me! Now all they need is Tacopina's psychologist to select the jury!   

LMAO

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.