March 29, 2024, 06:52:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300116 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #440 on: December 14, 2008, 02:47:51 AM »

Did someone request a "Pizzed Monkey" icon?

That Works!!!!

Glad it's to your liking! I tried, but islandmonkey's got the real thing going on!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #441 on: December 14, 2008, 02:49:37 AM »

Did someone request a "Pizzed Monkey" icon?

That Works!!!!

Glad it's to your liking! I tried, but islandmonkey's got the real thing going on!

How about a stupid monkey icon for me!!!!  I don't understand why the monkey with the fingers up did not go with my post!!!!!!???????
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: December 14, 2008, 02:49:50 AM »

When I think of the duct tape, I don't think of abductors but rather Casey just trying to keep Caylee quiet.  Most seem to think this more likely to be associated with kidnapping, however.  Heard too many stories about evil school teachers doing this to kids I guess.

But fortunately, a better material for retaining evidence could not have been chosen so for whatever reason it was done, it is just about sure to produce at least some information about who put it there.

I've been reading here for... for... well, for EVER tonight, so please forgive me if someone else has said this, okay?  (I'm still over on page 6 somewhere, trying to catch up!)

With all this speculation about duct tape, I was thinking....... well, tightly cover your mouth with your hand.  You can't talk.  You can't speak.  But duct tape over the mouth does NOT necessarily SILENCE a person.. know what I mean?  You can still make plenty of noise if the duct tape is only covering your mouth.  You can still vocalize in your throat, the sound comes out through the back of your mouth and your nose. You can even scream.  Loudly.  (Try it.)   Just something that occurred to me and it gave me pause.

JonBenet had duct tape across her mouth, too, when she was found, and it looked rather staged, IIRC.

Kind of on the same subject, been thinking too about Casey's comment to Cindy on the first jail visit video, about Zanny and whether she had helpers.  Casey said (my paraphrase, but close):

"unless somebody is dumb enough to open their mouth and talk..."

-----
And as everyone all over the country/world is wishing that Casey would put an end to the horrid circus that Caylee's disappearance and death has become, I can't help but remember with a chill what her friend Ryan said.  Remember?  Yuri M asked him, as someone who had known her from childhood, what it would take to make Casey to talk.  Ryan answered:  The fear of God.
-----
Oh, and btw, in case this has not been answered by now, I always wondered too whether "Zanny's" "injuries" from the "car crash" somehow mirrored injuries Caylee may have received... In the story, Caylee was not in the wreck.  IIRC Casey stated that both children, Caylee and the imaginary "Annabelle" were in her car, not Zanny's.  They were supposedly traveling several car lengths (or cars) behind Zanny and therefore witnessed the "accident."

BTW, remember the Sanford play-date that Casey lied to Matt C about? Well, Mallory P's best friend, named Michelle, has a myspace that I looked at a couple of months ago.   And I remember reading something about her sister? or friend? living in Sanford.  And the sister/friend has a daughter named Annabelle.  Michelle's myspace was very interesting.  She was dating a pilot named Edgar, who I believe worked for the private air charter company that Mallory and Michelle worked for, and he is from PR.  Probably totally unconnected, but I thought the Sanford/Annabelle thing was interesting.

Did you all notice in the new Todd Black statement the not-so-creative melding of Casey's two different kidnap stories?  Now it seems she "handed off" Caylee to Zanny not at Sawgrass but at JBP.  So how do you "hand off" your child to a babysitter if the babysitter has now become a violent kidnapper who is shoving you to the ground so her crazed evil sister can snatch your child? GMAB
-----
(And I'm sad tonight about the religious sniping going on...  tis not the season methinks.  JMO, though I'm a very new monkey and I know it's not my place to say.)

Sorry for the long post, but I've been reading forever and just had to get all that off my furry little chest.  Back to reading now.  Must get all caught up, even if I do have to work in the morning.  Thanks for listening, everymonkey...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #443 on: December 14, 2008, 02:52:01 AM »

Well, I finally got caught up & it's about time for bed now. But, I have 2 questions.

1. Did I hear correctly that LE took the computer?

2. Does mail that Casey gets, go through JB first?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #444 on: December 14, 2008, 02:52:44 AM »

The judge disallowing "observations" by the defense team during the search of the crime scene was HUGE!

Had they been allowed to "observe" it would have been for one purpose only. Dr. Lee would have picked apart the methodology of gathering evidence, explaining how one thing transferred to another and how there could be nothing reliable coming out of the examination of the scene.

Amen also I heard that this evening Dr. G issued a "terse" statement saying that until the remains are identified scientifically, NO "experts" would be viewing anything, period! I like her, she's got the cajones to put the defense team in their place.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: December 14, 2008, 02:59:03 AM »

Well, I finally got caught up & it's about time for bed now. But, I have 2 questions.

1. Did I hear correctly that LE took the computer?

2. Does mail that Casey gets, go through JB first?

IIRC~they did take the computer and 2) any INCOMING mail is screened via the jail, outgoing most likely, but anything that Baez gets from Casey he has discretion on whether or not to share as he is looking out for

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #446 on: December 14, 2008, 03:00:11 AM »

Desdemona, Great post! Please don't wait or hesitate to share your thoughts!!

I missed the religious snipings; probably a good thing because I don't have much patience with disrespect when it comes to faith.
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: December 14, 2008, 03:01:18 AM »

Had not seen this picture before

I saw this picture and it made me laugh! I think Cindy looks like her dog or vise versa.
Poor dog.     
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: December 14, 2008, 03:02:32 AM »

I hate these people! They even make the discovery of this precious child's body a circus!!! How disqusting to see all these "so-called" professional's standing by the site where her body was discovered speaking to fox news - I continue to be sickened by the conduct of these bottom-feeding scum suckers!

Oh, I SO agree with you, thank you for stating this.

Caylee made herself known, and no duct tape is going to silence her.  She has a lot to tell, and she is in the good, competent, loving hands of justice, finally.  Bless her little soul!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: December 14, 2008, 03:08:08 AM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

I'm wondering the same thing.  I really believe the bag was moved there after the searches took place.  JMO

I found a video today of a teen who videotaped the search in the woods after the utility worker called 911, he stated it had been waist deep in water until about 2 weeks ago........I'll try to find the link.

I am glad "the bag" was in water - perserved remains, perhaps prevented animals from getting to it!

But my 2 concerns are - why didn't the dogs pick up the scent still?  And why are their conflicting reports.  I am looking at this because you know the defense it going to get dirty!!

Well what is the furthest distance a dog can pick up a scent??  Maybe they weren't close enough to the body?  Maybe , maybe maybe....ask Tim!!! 

They used cadaver dogs, which are different from tracking dogs.  Not sure how much of an area the cadaver dog handlers gave them to search, if they got to search outside the perimeter of the yard, for example.  Am thinking they basically took them into the backyard area and let them sniff around, as well as around the car, and that was likely it. 

I wondered back then if they would/could get actual tracking dogs, give them Caylee's scent (say, in the garage/driveway) and see if they could track her from there.  If they'd done that, with those woods so close?  Omigosh, betcha those dogs would have taken off and dragged their handlers straight there. 

Remember Laci Peterson, tracking dogs were used.  The dog took off like a shot, following her scent down the middle of the street, (which suggested to the handlers that she left by vehicle, not on foot), followed it clear to the highway that leads to the Bay.  Either that dog or another tracking dog followed Laci's scent thru the Marina and off the end of a pier. 

Tracking dogs can follow a scent forever, even picking it up again if they lose it.  Cadaver dogs typically do not follow a scent like tracking dogs do.  Cadaver dogs alert where there is or has been a dead person. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: December 14, 2008, 03:14:09 AM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

I'm wondering the same thing.  I really believe the bag was moved there after the searches took place.  JMO

I found a video today of a teen who videotaped the search in the woods after the utility worker called 911, he stated it had been waist deep in water until about 2 weeks ago........I'll try to find the link.

I am glad "the bag" was in water - perserved remains, perhaps prevented animals from getting to it!

But my 2 concerns are - why didn't the dogs pick up the scent still?  And why are their conflicting reports.  I am looking at this because you know the defense it going to get dirty!!

Well what is the furthest distance a dog can pick up a scent??  Maybe they weren't close enough to the body?  Maybe , maybe maybe....ask Tim!!! 

They used cadaver dogs, which are different from tracking dogs.  Not sure how much of an area the cadaver dog handlers gave them to search, if they got to search outside the perimeter of the yard, for example.  Am thinking they basically took them into the backyard area and let them sniff around, as well as around the car, and that was likely it. 

I wondered back then if they would/could get actual tracking dogs, give them Caylee's scent (say, in the garage/driveway) and see if they could track her from there.  If they'd done that, with those woods so close?  Omigosh, betcha those dogs would have taken off and dragged their handlers straight there. 

Remember Laci Peterson, tracking dogs were used.  The dog took off like a shot, following her scent down the middle of the street, (which suggested to the handlers that she left by vehicle, not on foot), followed it clear to the highway that leads to the Bay.  Either that dog or another tracking dog followed Laci's scent thru the Marina and off the end of a pier. 

Tracking dogs can follow a scent forever, even picking it up again if they lose it.  Cadaver dogs typically do not follow a scent like tracking dogs do.  Cadaver dogs alert where there is or has been a dead person. 

Great post~I think you are on to something as cadaver dogs are trained to smell human decomp, while bloodhounds (tracker dogs) track the scent of the victim and If I remember properly the Anthony's refused to provide Tim (and maybe LE) with anything that had Caylee's scent on it. Cruel B@stards

[
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: December 14, 2008, 03:14:31 AM »

If just one of these rotten Medical examiners would back up and offer to provide services for free to the prosecution, I think they would retain some sense of respectability in God's eyes.  The money they could make in interviews would dwarf what little piece of the pie they are all nibbling on like dung beetles.

Come on Kobi, where is your sense of decency???

They are bunch of cockroaches and rodents who think the lights are turned off.  OCSO and Caylee, shine your light!

Oh Yay! Russ!

JB definitely cockroach!  LKB sorry, but rodent is perfect.  Oh yeah.

Justice is flippin on that light switch, watch 'em scamper and flee... Yay!  (Can you tell I liked your analogy?)

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #452 on: December 14, 2008, 03:14:39 AM »

You guys I don't know if anyone else noticed this but I was just listening to the 3rd 911 call that Cindy made and when the dispatcher asks Cindy how long Caylees been missing for Cindy's response is "I havn't seen Caylee since the 7th of June."

UMM I thought Caylee was last seen on June 15th on Fathers Day?

!~*Mar*~!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #453 on: December 14, 2008, 03:15:15 AM »

I'm going back to read a little and then call it a night. Sleep well when you guys turn in, and may smiling angels watch over you as you sleep!

Night!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #454 on: December 14, 2008, 03:22:39 AM »

I'm going back to read a little and then call it a night. Sleep well when you guys turn in, and may smiling angels watch over you as you sleep!

Night!

Nite CBB~peaceful dreams

[
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: December 14, 2008, 03:27:10 AM »

That's good that they got the computer, now they should have all of the emailes CA has sent to JB, her PI and anyone else. And also, I saw a tub they took out of the house with papers in it. I hope they found the letter that KC sent to CA. Maybe there will be  more proof of withholding evidence.

I read where JB said KC wasn't doing well. She really won't be doing well when the fingerprints from the duct tape come back.

I really think that we need to send KC the picture of Tony and his new girlfriend. I think that would push her over the edge!! As we all know she is not upset about Caylee, just the fact that she got caught. I believe that she thinks her POS lawyers will get her out of all of this.

I have been thinking about the duct tape, I don't believe that she used it to stage a kidnapping. I really don't think that she is that smart, or that she thinks 5 min. ahead. It seems like she reacts as situations arise.

Did LE request that GA & CA give fingerprints, or did they just volunteer them?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: December 14, 2008, 03:29:33 AM »

I hate these people! They even make the discovery of this precious child's body a circus!!! How disqusting to see all these "so-called" professional's standing by the site where her body was discovered speaking to fox news - I continue to be sickened by the conduct of these bottom-feeding scum suckers!

Oh, I SO agree with you, thank you for stating this.

Caylee made herself known, and no duct tape is going to silence her.  She has a lot to tell, and she is in the good, competent, loving hands of justice, finally.  Bless her little soul!

Hi Desdemona!

I was lurking up in the rafters trying to stay caught up and I saw you join.

I think you asked me the other day to Christmas-fy your avatar?

I made 2 for you to choose:

If you like either one, you are welcome to use it!
the first is http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/Desdemona-xmas1.gif
and the second is http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/Desdemona-xmas2.gif

Now I will log out and like a good lil monkey, get some sleep. It's just 3:30 AM  LOL

Good night!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: December 14, 2008, 03:31:49 AM »

That's good that they got the computer, now they should have all of the emailes CA has sent to JB, her PI and anyone else. And also, I saw a tub they took out of the house with papers in it. I hope they found the letter that KC sent to CA. Maybe there will be  more proof of withholding evidence.

I read where JB said KC wasn't doing well. She really won't be doing well when the fingerprints from the duct tape come back.

I really think that we need to send KC the picture of Tony and his new girlfriend. I think that would push her over the edge!! As we all know she is not upset about Caylee, just the fact that she got caught. I believe that she thinks her POS lawyers will get her out of all of this.

I have been thinking about the duct tape, I don't believe that she used it to stage a kidnapping. I really don't think that she is that smart, or that she thinks 5 min. ahead. It seems like she reacts as situations arise.

Did LE request that GA & CA give fingerprints, or did they just volunteer them?

You're right about her not being upset about Caylee, she didn't give a damn about her~only herself, but I do think the duct tape was for a kidnapping ruse as she had been researching missing and abducted children from March, and if she placed the duct tape on her, Caylee would have pulled it off when she awoke from whatever drug of choice slore gave her.

Regarding the fingerprints of the enablers~I don't know.

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #458 on: December 14, 2008, 03:33:02 AM »

Danielle VanDam was found in a previously searched area. Could depend on the way the wind is blowing. I have no idea. It has happened that remains were found in an area they thought was searched. Just saying...

Yep.  From what I've heard in other cases, one reason the location of the searches aren't usually widely broadcasted is because perps can move a body from one place to an area that has been searched and cleared. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #459 on: December 14, 2008, 03:41:00 AM »

Its a total conspiracy if you ask me.  LOL

Lee had the bag stashed somewhere for a bit of time and then placed it in the area to which it was found while Casey was in jail in order to try and make her look innocent.  This is why he refused the DNA testing, figuring he could leave traces that he did not want found.
As long as he placed it in an area which he thought was thuroughly searched, Casey could be released given she could not have done it being in jail.

Ok..thats my theory for tonight..LOL  Poke holes in it please!!!

it 

Actually I can see 'it' happening, yep!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.