March 28, 2024, 03:22:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300047 times)
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: December 14, 2008, 03:45:11 AM »

That's good that they got the computer, now they should have all of the emailes CA has sent to JB, her PI and anyone else. And also, I saw a tub they took out of the house with papers in it. I hope they found the letter that KC sent to CA. Maybe there will be  more proof of withholding evidence.

I read where JB said KC wasn't doing well. She really won't be doing well when the fingerprints from the duct tape come back.

I really think that we need to send KC the picture of Tony and his new girlfriend. I think that would push her over the edge!! As we all know she is not upset about Caylee, just the fact that she got caught. I believe that she thinks her POS lawyers will get her out of all of this.

I have been thinking about the duct tape, I don't believe that she used it to stage a kidnapping. I really don't think that she is that smart, or that she thinks 5 min. ahead. It seems like she reacts as situations arise.

Did LE request that GA & CA give fingerprints, or did they just volunteer them?

You're right about her not being upset about Caylee, she didn't give a damn about her~only herself, but I do think the duct tape was for a kidnapping ruse as she had been researching missing and abducted children from March, and if she placed the duct tape on her, Caylee would have pulled it off when she awoke from whatever drug of choice slore gave her.

Regarding the fingerprints of the enablers~I don't know.

But, a "kidnapper" would have not have stayed in her neighborhood. That is the part that makes me think it wasn't for a kidnapping plot. I just don't think she thinks things through. You would think if she was stagging a "kidnapping" she would have taken her farther from her house. And maybe she taped a chloroform rag to her mouth. Knowing she wouldn't wake up. You know, just being a "spiteful bitch".

I don't know. It's hard trying to think like these f***ed up people!!!!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: December 14, 2008, 03:45:21 AM »

Even if you follow their twisted thinking, if they really believed the story they have been spewing, they would have gone rushing to Casey and comforting each other because Phantom Zanny had killed Caylee, but at least now, Casey would be released because there would surely be some proof that Casey had nothing to do with it.

Fingerprints should prove her innocence, fibers, dirt samples would have nothing to do with Casey.

CCB, you have hit the nail on the head there.  If their story was true, they would be consoling each other, devastated.  Sharon Rocha sat outside the morgue, when lacis remains were found, just so she could be close to her.  Lee wouldnt have ripped down the memorials.  Argh its one big setup, that family really disgust me.  Poor Caylee, she didnt have a chance of a life with that screwed up family.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #462 on: December 14, 2008, 03:51:48 AM »

That's good that they got the computer, now they should have all of the emailes CA has sent to JB, her PI and anyone else. And also, I saw a tub they took out of the house with papers in it. I hope they found the letter that KC sent to CA. Maybe there will be  more proof of withholding evidence.

I read where JB said KC wasn't doing well. She really won't be doing well when the fingerprints from the duct tape come back.

I really think that we need to send KC the picture of Tony and his new girlfriend. I think that would push her over the edge!! As we all know she is not upset about Caylee, just the fact that she got caught. I believe that she thinks her POS lawyers will get her out of all of this.

I have been thinking about the duct tape, I don't believe that she used it to stage a kidnapping. I really don't think that she is that smart, or that she thinks 5 min. ahead. It seems like she reacts as situations arise.

Did LE request that GA & CA give fingerprints, or did they just volunteer them?

You're right about her not being upset about Caylee, she didn't give a damn about her~only herself, but I do think the duct tape was for a kidnapping ruse as she had been researching missing and abducted children from March, and if she placed the duct tape on her, Caylee would have pulled it off when she awoke from whatever drug of choice slore gave her.

Regarding the fingerprints of the enablers~I don't know.

But, a "kidnapper" would have not have stayed in her neighborhood. That is the part that makes me think it wasn't for a kidnapping plot. I just don't think she thinks things through. You would think if she was stagging a "kidnapping" she would have taken her farther from her house. And maybe she taped a chloroform rag to her mouth. Knowing she wouldn't wake up. You know, just being a "spiteful bitch".

I don't know. It's hard trying to think like these f***ed up people!!!!

It's hard trying to think like these f***ed up people!!!! Truer words were never spoken!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: December 14, 2008, 03:55:43 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18262249/detail.html

Attorney: Casey Not Doing Well After Hearing About Remains

----------

uh hmm...

hey attorney, most of america and beyond don't give a rats ass how casey is doing.  last i heard, caylee not doing well either...   

yes, exactly. Who gives a rats how casey is feeling.  Shes only feeling bad cos her sorry arzz has been busted.  Gawd it would even be worth doing a misdemeanor if you lived in Orlando, just so you could get in there and slap her up the head 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: December 14, 2008, 03:59:59 AM »

----------

uh hmm...

hey attorney, most of america and beyond don't give a rats ass how casey is doing.  last i heard, caylee not doing well either...   

yes, exactly. Who gives a rats how casey is feeling.  Shes only feeling bad cos her sorry arzz has been busted.  Gawd it would even be worth doing a misdemeanor if you lived in Orlando, just so you could get in there and slap her up the head 

She does deserve a good "bitchslap", but compared to what she will get in prison, she's praying for just a bitch slap~even Georgie told LE he was worried about her safety due to how child molesters and BABYKILLERS are on the bottom rung in prisons.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: December 14, 2008, 04:00:14 AM »

----------

uh hmm...

I'd like to slap them all up side the head!!!     
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: December 14, 2008, 04:03:08 AM »

----------

uh hmm...

She does deserve a good "bitchslap", but compared to what she will get in prison, she's praying for just a bitch slap~even Georgie told LE he was worried about her safety due to how child molesters and BABYKILLERS are on the bottom rung in prisons.......

I just wonder if she will be in general population? I think Susan Smith is still in protective custody.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #467 on: December 14, 2008, 04:08:08 AM »

----------

uh hmm...

It's so abnormal. Caylee's remains have been found and she hasn't called anyone. Big developments and no contact. If the Anthony's really felt Casey was innocent, wouldn't they rush to comfort her?

I'd think so CBB!  Sometimes silence is deafening.  And yep, first thing most folks would want is to be among loved ones at a time like this.  Was surprising and telling also, that C&G didn't rush to her mom or even Lee for comfort, rather than staying in hotels, and neither have we seen family/friends from afar come rushing to town to encircle the A's with love and comfort.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: December 14, 2008, 04:09:34 AM »

Tragically there is another child coming into that sick family! Oh how I wish that LA's gf's family would put some pressure on her to distance herself NOW from this family - and if she is unwilling, attempt to take some kind of legal action in order to protect that child before he/she is born into this dangerous family -  BEFORE another tragedy occurs!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: December 14, 2008, 04:10:13 AM »

well island monkey, lets hope she has to have eyes in the back of her head every single second she is in there.  She deserves a life of fear and no rest for the wicked.  If she gets life, in USA, does that mean her entire life?  Or does she get years taken off for good behaviour.  I hope she never gets out.  I hope she lives a long life in there, and never gets out.  Never, till she is an old lady, and they carry her out in a wooden box, or a body bag. 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: December 14, 2008, 04:11:35 AM »

Even if you follow their twisted thinking, if they really believed the story they have been spewing, they would have gone rushing to Casey and comforting each other because Phantom Zanny had killed Caylee, but at least now, Casey would be released because there would surely be some proof that Casey had nothing to do with it.

Fingerprints should prove her innocence, fibers, dirt samples would have nothing to do with Casey.

CBB--  Brilliant.  Can't say enough about the brilliance of your post.  You are abso--- uh, totally correct.  Wink  In response to this "find," any sentiment from the A's other than the bittersweet crush of conflicting emotion -- utter grief that this is most likely their precious Caylee, but exhilaration in the knowledge that any evidence will now prove their precious Casey has been telling the truth all along, blah blah blah -- anything other than that is damning, isn't it?

Yep.  You're good.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #471 on: December 14, 2008, 04:13:07 AM »

I honestly believe that the ONLY reason Dr. Baden's wife was chosen to be on the team was to keep Dr. Baden from testifying for the prosecution. He is one of the few with the credentials of Dr. Henry Lee and they are often pitted against each other.

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking!! 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: December 14, 2008, 04:13:23 AM »

Tragically there is another child coming into that sick family! Oh how I wish that LA's gf's family would put some pressure on her to distance herself NOW from this family - and if she is unwilling, attempt to take some kind of legal action in order to protect that child before he/she is born into this dangerous family -  BEFORE another tragedy occurs!

huh?  Is mallory pregnant to lee? 

maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: December 14, 2008, 04:26:43 AM »

huh?  Is mallory pregnant to lee? 

unfortunately yes...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #474 on: December 14, 2008, 04:26:44 AM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

I'm wondering the same thing.  I really believe the bag was moved there after the searches took place.  JMO

I found a video today of a teen who videotaped the search in the woods after the utility worker called 911, he stated it had been waist deep in water until about 2 weeks ago........I'll try to find the link.

I am glad "the bag" was in water - perserved remains, perhaps prevented animals from getting to it!

But my 2 concerns are - why didn't the dogs pick up the scent still?  And why are their conflicting reports.  I am looking at this because you know the defense it going to get dirty!!

Well what is the furthest distance a dog can pick up a scent??  Maybe they weren't close enough to the body?  Maybe , maybe maybe....ask Tim!!! 

They used cadaver dogs, which are different from tracking dogs.  Not sure how much of an area the cadaver dog handlers gave them to search, if they got to search outside the perimeter of the yard, for example.  Am thinking they basically took them into the backyard area and let them sniff around, as well as around the car, and that was likely it. 

I wondered back then if they would/could get actual tracking dogs, give them Caylee's scent (say, in the garage/driveway) and see if they could track her from there.  If they'd done that, with those woods so close?  Omigosh, betcha those dogs would have taken off and dragged their handlers straight there. 

Remember Laci Peterson, tracking dogs were used.  The dog took off like a shot, following her scent down the middle of the street, (which suggested to the handlers that she left by vehicle, not on foot), followed it clear to the highway that leads to the Bay.  Either that dog or another tracking dog followed Laci's scent thru the Marina and off the end of a pier. 

Tracking dogs can follow a scent forever, even picking it up again if they lose it.  Cadaver dogs typically do not follow a scent like tracking dogs do.  Cadaver dogs alert where there is or has been a dead person. 

Great post~I think you are on to something as cadaver dogs are trained to smell human decomp, while bloodhounds (tracker dogs) track the scent of the victim and If I remember properly the Anthony's refused to provide Tim (and maybe LE) with anything that had Caylee's scent on it. Cruel B@stards

Thanks islandmonkey!  And yeah, when I read yesterday (saturday) something one of the defense dudes wrote about the A's... that they have been and still are fully cooperating with authorities, I nearly gagged.  In what sense have they ever cooperated?  Refusing to provide something with Caylee's scent is not cooperating.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: December 14, 2008, 04:27:03 AM »

well island monkey, lets hope she has to have eyes in the back of her head every single second she is in there.  She deserves a life of fear and no rest for the wicked.  If she gets life, in USA, does that mean her entire life?  Or does she get years taken off for good behaviour.  I hope she never gets out.  I hope she lives a long life in there, and never gets out.  Never, till she is an old lady, and they carry her out in a wooden box, or a body bag. 

I'd prefer the body bag myself~also, even if she is in protective custody, guards DO turn their back...........remember the priest John Geoghan (sp)?? They got him in his cell. Another piece of scum brought to justice.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #476 on: December 14, 2008, 04:31:18 AM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

I'm wondering the same thing.  I really believe the bag was moved there after the searches took place.  JMO

I found a video today of a teen who videotaped the search in the woods after the utility worker called 911, he stated it had been waist deep in water until about 2 weeks ago........I'll try to find the link.

I am glad "the bag" was in water - perserved remains, perhaps prevented animals from getting to it!

But my 2 concerns are - why didn't the dogs pick up the scent still?  And why are their conflicting reports.  I am looking at this because you know the defense it going to get dirty!!

Well what is the furthest distance a dog can pick up a scent??  Maybe they weren't close enough to the body?  Maybe , maybe maybe....ask Tim!!! 

They used cadaver dogs, which are different from tracking dogs.  Not sure how much of an area the cadaver dog handlers gave them to search, if they got to search outside the perimeter of the yard, for example.  Am thinking they basically took them into the backyard area and let them sniff around, as well as around the car, and that was likely it. 

I wondered back then if they would/could get actual tracking dogs, give them Caylee's scent (say, in the garage/driveway) and see if they could track her from there.  If they'd done that, with those woods so close?  Omigosh, betcha those dogs would have taken off and dragged their handlers straight there. 

Remember Laci Peterson, tracking dogs were used.  The dog took off like a shot, following her scent down the middle of the street, (which suggested to the handlers that she left by vehicle, not on foot), followed it clear to the highway that leads to the Bay.  Either that dog or another tracking dog followed Laci's scent thru the Marina and off the end of a pier. 

Tracking dogs can follow a scent forever, even picking it up again if they lose it.  Cadaver dogs typically do not follow a scent like tracking dogs do.  Cadaver dogs alert where there is or has been a dead person. 

Great post~I think you are on to something as cadaver dogs are trained to smell human decomp, while bloodhounds (tracker dogs) track the scent of the victim and If I remember properly the Anthony's refused to provide Tim (and maybe LE) with anything that had Caylee's scent on it. Cruel B@stards

Thanks islandmonkey!  And yeah, when I read yesterday (saturday) something one of the defense dudes wrote about the A's... that they have been and still are fully cooperating with authorities, I nearly gagged.  In what sense have they ever cooperated?  Refusing to provide something with Caylee's scent is not cooperating.   

In fact they did everything they could to obstruct justice, they NEVER wanted Caylee found and not a damn one of them stepped up to the plate for that baby, well everyone else did and refused to let it be and to those who wouldn't let Caylee be dismissed I made this for all of you~my heros

[
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: December 14, 2008, 04:32:56 AM »

I hate these people! They even make the discovery of this precious child's body a circus!!! How disqusting to see all these "so-called" professional's standing by the site where her body was discovered speaking to fox news - I continue to be sickened by the conduct of these bottom-feeding scum suckers!

Oh, I SO agree with you, thank you for stating this.

Caylee made herself known, and no duct tape is going to silence her.  She has a lot to tell, and she is in the good, competent, loving hands of justice, finally.  Bless her little soul!

Hi Desdemona!

I was lurking up in the rafters trying to stay caught up and I saw you join.

I think you asked me the other day to Christmas-fy your avatar?

I made 2 for you to choose:

If you like either one, you are welcome to use it!
the first is http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/Desdemona-xmas1.gif
and the second is http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/Desdemona-xmas2.gif

Now I will log out and like a good lil monkey, get some sleep. It's just 3:30 AM  LOL

Good night!

OMG!  Brandi thank you so so very much!  You have no idea how much you have brightened my wee hours, blearily trying to get caught up, knowing I'm robbing myself of the sleep I so desperately need for my work day tomorrow!!  You are wonderful and sweet to so tirelessly and generously share your time and creativity with the lucky monkeys here.... even including me!  Sorry to gush, but this is a gift that has warmed my spirits.

Thank you, thank you from my happy little monkey heart.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: December 14, 2008, 04:39:35 AM »

You guys I don't know if anyone else noticed this but I was just listening to the 3rd 911 call that Cindy made and when the dispatcher asks Cindy how long Caylees been missing for Cindy's response is "I havn't seen Caylee since the 7th of June."

UMM I thought Caylee was last seen on June 15th on Fathers Day?

I thought it was the 9th of June?  Well, either 7 or 9, she and then the others jumped on that bandwagon saying the same date Cindy said.  It wasn't until it was pointed out that the pic of Cindy and Caylee visiting Cindy's father, was dated Father's Day June 15th, that Cindy said oh yeah that's right, father's day.  (like who would have forgotten that father's day visit?)  I think she thought she could say whatever and no one would know about that visit.  Also think she wanted/needed to keep everyone's attention AWAY from father's day, for good reason, in what we later find happened that night. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: December 14, 2008, 04:42:23 AM »

I hate these people! They even make the discovery of this precious child's body a circus!!! How disqusting to see all these "so-called" professional's standing by the site where her body was discovered speaking to fox news - I continue to be sickened by the conduct of these bottom-feeding scum suckers!

Oh, I SO agree with you, thank you for stating this.

Caylee made herself known, and no duct tape is going to silence her.  She has a lot to tell, and she is in the good, competent, loving hands of justice, finally.  Bless her little soul!

Hi Desdemona!

I was lurking up in the rafters trying to stay caught up and I saw you join.

I think you asked me the other day to Christmas-fy your avatar?

I made 2 for you to choose:

If you like either one, you are welcome to use it!
the first is http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/Desdemona-xmas1.gif
and the second is http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/Desdemona-xmas2.gif

Now I will log out and like a good lil monkey, get some sleep. It's just 3:30 AM  LOL

Good night!

OMG!  Brandi thank you so so very much!  You have no idea how much you have brightened my wee hours, blearily trying to get caught up, knowing I'm robbing myself of the sleep I so desperately need for my work day tomorrow!!  You are wonderful and sweet to so tirelessly and generously share your time and creativity with the lucky monkeys here.... even including me!  Sorry to gush, but this is a gift that has warmed my spirits.

Thank you, thank you from my happy little monkey heart.

aww you look so pretty.  Brandi is awesome how she spends so much time on our avatars.  I hope you can get some sleep Des, insomnia is the pits mate, especially when you have to work.  (((hugs to you))))

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.