March 29, 2024, 06:20:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300111 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: December 14, 2008, 04:45:03 AM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

I'm wondering the same thing.  I really believe the bag was moved there after the searches took place.  JMO

I found a video today of a teen who videotaped the search in the woods after the utility worker called 911, he stated it had been waist deep in water until about 2 weeks ago........I'll try to find the link.

I am glad "the bag" was in water - perserved remains, perhaps prevented animals from getting to it!

But my 2 concerns are - why didn't the dogs pick up the scent still?  And why are their conflicting reports.  I am looking at this because you know the defense it going to get dirty!!

Well what is the furthest distance a dog can pick up a scent??  Maybe they weren't close enough to the body?  Maybe , maybe maybe....ask Tim!!! 

They used cadaver dogs, which are different from tracking dogs.  Not sure how much of an area the cadaver dog handlers gave them to search, if they got to search outside the perimeter of the yard, for example.  Am thinking they basically took them into the backyard area and let them sniff around, as well as around the car, and that was likely it. 

I wondered back then if they would/could get actual tracking dogs, give them Caylee's scent (say, in the garage/driveway) and see if they could track her from there.  If they'd done that, with those woods so close?  Omigosh, betcha those dogs would have taken off and dragged their handlers straight there. 

Remember Laci Peterson, tracking dogs were used.  The dog took off like a shot, following her scent down the middle of the street, (which suggested to the handlers that she left by vehicle, not on foot), followed it clear to the highway that leads to the Bay.  Either that dog or another tracking dog followed Laci's scent thru the Marina and off the end of a pier. 

Tracking dogs can follow a scent forever, even picking it up again if they lose it.  Cadaver dogs typically do not follow a scent like tracking dogs do.  Cadaver dogs alert where there is or has been a dead person. 

Great post~I think you are on to something as cadaver dogs are trained to smell human decomp, while bloodhounds (tracker dogs) track the scent of the victim and If I remember properly the Anthony's refused to provide Tim (and maybe LE) with anything that had Caylee's scent on it. Cruel B@stards

Thanks islandmonkey!  And yeah, when I read yesterday (saturday) something one of the defense dudes wrote about the A's... that they have been and still are fully cooperating with authorities, I nearly gagged.  In what sense have they ever cooperated?  Refusing to provide something with Caylee's scent is not cooperating.   

In fact they did everything they could to obstruct justice, they NEVER wanted Caylee found and not a damn one of them stepped up to the plate for that baby, well everyone else did and refused to let it be and to those who wouldn't let Caylee be dismissed I made this for all of you~my heros

That is so beautiful island, I saved it.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #481 on: December 14, 2008, 04:46:22 AM »

You guys I don't know if anyone else noticed this but I was just listening to the 3rd 911 call that Cindy made and when the dispatcher asks Cindy how long Caylees been missing for Cindy's response is "I havn't seen Caylee since the 7th of June."

UMM I thought Caylee was last seen on June 15th on Fathers Day?

I thought it was the 9th of June?  Well, either 7 or 9, she and then the others jumped on that bandwagon saying the same date Cindy said.  It wasn't until it was pointed out that the pic of Cindy and Caylee visiting Cindy's father, was dated Father's Day June 15th, that Cindy said oh yeah that's right, father's day.  (like who would have forgotten that father's day visit?)  I think she thought she could say whatever and no one would know about that visit.  Also think she wanted/needed to keep everyone's attention AWAY from father's day, for good reason, in what we later find happened that night. 

I agree~I asume they thought they planned so well......NOT! I have takent the liberty to have my very own special cast of characters from when a monkey earlier called Jose a "petrified turd" Here they are

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: December 14, 2008, 04:49:15 AM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

I'm wondering the same thing.  I really believe the bag was moved there after the searches took place.  JMO

I found a video today of a teen who videotaped the search in the woods after the utility worker called 911, he stated it had been waist deep in water until about 2 weeks ago........I'll try to find the link.

I am glad "the bag" was in water - perserved remains, perhaps prevented animals from getting to it!

But my 2 concerns are - why didn't the dogs pick up the scent still?  And why are their conflicting reports.  I am looking at this because you know the defense it going to get dirty!!

Well what is the furthest distance a dog can pick up a scent??  Maybe they weren't close enough to the body?  Maybe , maybe maybe....ask Tim!!! 

They used cadaver dogs, which are different from tracking dogs.  Not sure how much of an area the cadaver dog handlers gave them to search, if they got to search outside the perimeter of the yard, for example.  Am thinking they basically took them into the backyard area and let them sniff around, as well as around the car, and that was likely it. 

I wondered back then if they would/could get actual tracking dogs, give them Caylee's scent (say, in the garage/driveway) and see if they could track her from there.  If they'd done that, with those woods so close?  Omigosh, betcha those dogs would have taken off and dragged their handlers straight there. 

Remember Laci Peterson, tracking dogs were used.  The dog took off like a shot, following her scent down the middle of the street, (which suggested to the handlers that she left by vehicle, not on foot), followed it clear to the highway that leads to the Bay.  Either that dog or another tracking dog followed Laci's scent thru the Marina and off the end of a pier. 

Tracking dogs can follow a scent forever, even picking it up again if they lose it.  Cadaver dogs typically do not follow a scent like tracking dogs do.  Cadaver dogs alert where there is or has been a dead person. 

Great post~I think you are on to something as cadaver dogs are trained to smell human decomp, while bloodhounds (tracker dogs) track the scent of the victim and If I remember properly the Anthony's refused to provide Tim (and maybe LE) with anything that had Caylee's scent on it. Cruel B@stards

Thanks islandmonkey!  And yeah, when I read yesterday (saturday) something one of the defense dudes wrote about the A's... that they have been and still are fully cooperating with authorities, I nearly gagged.  In what sense have they ever cooperated?  Refusing to provide something with Caylee's scent is not cooperating.   

In fact they did everything they could to obstruct justice, they NEVER wanted Caylee found and not a damn one of them stepped up to the plate for that baby, well everyone else did and refused to let it be and to those who wouldn't let Caylee be dismissed I made this for all of you~my heros

That is so beautiful island, I saved it.

Oh~you are so sweet!! That was my very first picture I took and decided to make postcards, and I just thought of all the monkeys as heros......not just for Caylee, but for all the lost with no voice of their own anymore. You honor me!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: December 14, 2008, 05:03:02 AM »

island, you are a sweet and beautiful soul.  That picture is perfect for all the lost souls.  Its so serene and natural.  Its a beautiful picture that you took.

nell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: December 14, 2008, 05:05:22 AM »

i think LE should force casey to look at caylee remains and rub her nose in them,that way she would never get the horror of seeing and smelling what she has done out of her head.forever and forever there to haunt her the rest of her life 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: December 14, 2008, 05:09:07 AM »

Very true!!  And that is beautiful! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: December 14, 2008, 05:10:53 AM »

Tragically there is another child coming into that sick family! Oh how I wish that LA's gf's family would put some pressure on her to distance herself NOW from this family - and if she is unwilling, attempt to take some kind of legal action in order to protect that child before he/she is born into this dangerous family -  BEFORE another tragedy occurs!

huh?  Is mallory pregnant to lee? 

unfortunately yes...

I didnt hear that, but I dont hear as much as being in a different country and all    OMG, Run Mallory Run............

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #487 on: December 14, 2008, 05:12:08 AM »

i think LE should force casey to look at caylee remains and rub her nose in them,that way she would never get the horror of seeing and smelling what she has done out of her head.forever and forever there to haunt her the rest of her life 

I agree nell, well said! 

Don't think I've had the chance to welcome you to the cage yet... Welcome!   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #488 on: December 14, 2008, 05:12:08 AM »

island, you are a sweet and beautiful soul.  That picture is perfect for all the lost souls.  Its so serene and natural.  Its a beautiful picture that you took.

Thank you~it's hard to take a bad picture here due to the natural beauty that we are so blessed to be surrounded by, and regarding all the lost~well, we all know there are WAY too many and only a tiny percentage receive the coverage of Caylee, someone has to remember them always and never let the joy they brought to other cease.

This is one of my favorites because it is how all those lost livesshould have been

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: December 14, 2008, 05:13:56 AM »

Welcome to all our new monkeys! 

Heading to the monkey bunkey, g'night all monkeys and guests! 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: December 14, 2008, 05:14:20 AM »

I said the very same thing yesterday~I thought (although impossible) they should take the bag and ALL the remains and put them in her cell and turn off the lights for a week~let her see what her evil soul destroyed. BIATCH!

[
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: December 14, 2008, 05:15:42 AM »

You guys I don't know if anyone else noticed this but I was just listening to the 3rd 911 call that Cindy made and when the dispatcher asks Cindy how long Caylees been missing for Cindy's response is "I havn't seen Caylee since the 7th of June."

UMM I thought Caylee was last seen on June 15th on Fathers Day?

I thought it was the 9th of June?  Well, either 7 or 9, she and then the others jumped on that bandwagon saying the same date Cindy said.  It wasn't until it was pointed out that the pic of Cindy and Caylee visiting Cindy's father, was dated Father's Day June 15th, that Cindy said oh yeah that's right, father's day.  (like who would have forgotten that father's day visit?)  I think she thought she could say whatever and no one would know about that visit.  Also think she wanted/needed to keep everyone's attention AWAY from father's day, for good reason, in what we later find happened that night. 

Yes, it was odd, wasn't it?  She said the 7th and the 8th as well on the 911 calls, before they all decided on the 9th.

I always thought it was bizarre and  how Casey hopped right on the 9th bandwagon, even using that date in her written police statement that night, when she had just famously told her brother (and I think the 911 dispatcher too?) that she had not seen her daughter for 31 days

-- Which, btw, would be June 14, the day I have heard Cindy say in two different interviews was the date she and Casey had the huge fight --

Maybe Casey sneaked into the house at night and kidnapped Caylee herself on the night of the 15th, then no one ever saw her alive again ...  just a crazy thought.

Casey as Zanny.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: December 14, 2008, 05:22:36 AM »

Thank you~it's hard to take a bad picture here due to the natural beauty that we are so blessed to be surrounded by, and regarding all the lost~well, we all know there are WAY too many and only a tiny percentage receive the coverage of Caylee, someone has to remember them always and never let the joy they brought to other cease.

This is one of my favorites because it is how all those lost livesshould have been

aww that is such a nice photo also.  I agree there is so many missing, and not so many get this much coverage.  Blame the media.  they only take on cases that create a public outroar.  It is sad, and there are so many missing, but any missing persons case with a big story behind it, will make the headlines.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #493 on: December 14, 2008, 05:24:42 AM »

hi friend...nah LE doesnt have to do that, dont you remember shes the one that made her baby a makeshift body bag... in one of her first days in jail she sayss.."i havent slept in four days"...Tony Lazarro also noted casey had trouble sleeping, and was having night terrors..and she also told her friend that she was constantly typing to on the internet that she hadnt been sleeping well...Hm finally something was tru....this is all indications that casey is suffering from either a great amount of stress....sans sleep..But the nightmares add more fuel to the flame...it provides probability that Casey is suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder...

it happened to me after a horrible car accident i was in..i cant sleep, i have nightmares...etc. etc. being in solitary confinement will only further torture her..thank god. shes just sitting there awake..wrapped in a blanket like she wrapped caylee...just thinking what if....what if i hadnt done it...what if i was a better csi ...etc.etc.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: December 14, 2008, 05:31:05 AM »

goodnight Wyks have a good sleep.
I did post a question here today, and it didnt get answered.  Actually, I have two.
1) After the coroners findings,  will the cause of death be announced publically?  Or will that be hushed up until the trial, and be exclusively used by the prosecution?

2)  What is life in prison in USA?  Will that get time cut off for good behaviour in prison?  What would Caseys term be if convicted, and sentenced to life?

TIA

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: December 14, 2008, 05:32:23 AM »

aww that is such a nice photo also.  I agree there is so many missing, and not so many get this much coverage.  Blame the media.  they only take on cases that create a public outroar.  It is sad, and there are so many missing, but any missing persons case with a big story behind it, will make the headlines.

I agree, and the crazy dysfunctional family and the zanny story + the family only added to the media curiousity~kinda like Scott P.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: December 14, 2008, 05:34:36 AM »

I did post a question here today, and it didnt get answered.  Actually, I have two.
1) After the coroners findings,  will the cause of death be announced publically?  Or will that be hushed up until the trial, and be exclusively used by the prosecution?

2)  What is life in prison in USA?  Will that get time cut off for good behaviour in prison?  What would Caseys term be if convicted, and sentenced to life?

TIA

Hmm~Florida has VERY liberal laws regarding the release of public info, so I would assume it would be released. On the second question, I just moved to Florida last March so I'll have to check on life here in this state.......BRB

[
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #497 on: December 14, 2008, 05:36:31 AM »

TIA

ill  answer for you....about the public announcement, i really dont know, it looks the prosecution is sick and tired of the leaks...but there is no gag order so there is a good chance we will be advised...

2.  If casey is charged with first degree murder she will either get life without parole or death..*its still on the table for about 30 more days*...
If she gets a lesser charge, lets say involuntary manslaughter, she can get somewhere from probation to 16 years...second degree murder would give her about 25 to life  with possibility of parole

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: December 14, 2008, 05:45:16 AM »

For those convicted of first-degree murders that occurred after May 25, 1994, the only two possible punishments are death and LWOP. To the degree that jurors are concerned that 25 years in prison is too lenient a punishment, or those who fear that murderers who are released after 25 years in prison will constitute a serious threat to the safety of our communities, the LWOP option seems to have lessened the zeal for the death penalty.[4] Public opinion polls have also shown that support for the death penalty declines markedly given the alternative of LWOP.One lesson for defense attorneys here is to make sure that jurors know that once they have found a defendant guilty of first-degree murder, they have already made the decision that she or he will die in prison. Of course, the jurors may not really believe this, so attorneys need to think of ways to have different people remind them, in different ways, that LWOP means LWOP. They also need to be reminded that executive clemency in such cases is extremely rare. I am aware of only three people who were convicted of first-degree murder in Florida since 1972 who were released early by order of various governors and state clemency boards.

In practical terms, the shift from a 25 minimum-mandatory has had little effect on the lives of prisoners. The first group of people sentenced to life under Florida's post-Furman statute became eligible for parole in 1998, and only a couple have been released. To my knowledge, only one ex-death row inmate in Florida has been released after completing his mandatory 25 year minimum: Thomas Halliwell.[5]

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #499 on: December 14, 2008, 05:48:50 AM »

TIA

I hope that helps~if she IS convicted of 1st degree murder Life means Life-NO GOOD TIME

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.