March 28, 2024, 06:42:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300010 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: December 14, 2008, 05:50:15 AM »

goodnight Wyks have a good sleep.
I did post a question here today, and it didnt get answered.  Actually, I have two.
1) After the coroners findings,  will the cause of death be announced publically?  Or will that be hushed up until the trial, and be exclusively used by the prosecution?

2)  What is life in prison in USA?  Will that get time cut off for good behaviour in prison?  What would Caseys term be if convicted, and sentenced to life?

TIA

ill  answer for you....about the public announcement, i really dont know, it looks the prosecution is sick and tired of the leaks...but there is no gag order so there is a good chance we will be advised...

2.  If casey is charged with first degree murder she will either get life without parole or death..*its still on the table for about 30 more days*...
If she gets a lesser charge, lets say involuntary manslaughter, she can get somewhere from probation to 16 years...second degree murder would give her about 25 to life  with possibility of parole

thank you NO1ZLADIE
well, I hope she gets charged with first degree murder.  I can just see the defense scraping the bottom of the barrel with the "back up plan" of sexual abuse, to get her charged with manslaughter.  He would have known she was lying, there was no kidnapping.  But, he had to go with that theory, now he will do his best to get her on a lesser charge then of manslaughter, or cry an insanity plea.  Thats his only defense now, and oh, yes, he knew this day would come.  he has his defense worked out. I hope George and cindy have thought of this, and Lee.  Look out to the "three fingers of this hand, middle finger is gonna blame you and screw you".   (quoting from georges pathetic convo and metaphoring a hand with their family)
Its not manslaughter, or accidental, when you lie, and make up stories, and act like a skank on heat a day after your baby goes missing.  Any juror wont cant see beyond that, oh god now lets all pray justice gets served.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: December 14, 2008, 05:51:17 AM »

I did post a question here today, and it didnt get answered.  Actually, I have two.
1) After the coroners findings,  will the cause of death be announced publically?  Or will that be hushed up until the trial, and be exclusively used by the prosecution?

2)  What is life in prison in USA?  Will that get time cut off for good behaviour in prison?  What would Caseys term be if convicted, and sentenced to life?

TIA

Lucinda, thank you for the kindness.  Will try to sleep for a few hours and I'm sure I'll make it through the day tomorrow.  Thank you.

Here in the U.S. it seems that notoriety such as Casey has received may play a role in whether she ever gets released, or how long it would be.  The public has a right to speak at any future parole hearings.

If however, she were to be sentenced to LWOP, Life without parole, she would serve the rest of her natural life.

Check out the Melanie McGuire case from New Jersey a couple of years ago.  I'm thinking Casey's case may go similarly.... She got life for murder, desecration of a corpse, lying to a court, etc... and will not be eligible for parole until 2073.  If she lives that long, she'll be 100 years old.  (This was the infamous fertility nurse who killed her husband and dumped his chopped-up body over a high bridge in three pieces of matched luggage.)

Oh, and in my opinion/experience, the cause of death after an autopsy can be Natural, Accident, Homicide, Suicide, or Undetermined.  Umm maybe there's another one in there, but can't remember it right now -- am sooooo sleepy!  But I know what you mean, will they say what they think the manner and means of death was ... ?  I want to know, but then again I kinda don't.  Ya know?

I like Ozzies.  Smile  Goodnight for now!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #502 on: December 14, 2008, 05:52:07 AM »

I have been reading all day just to catch up and here I am, finally. Whew! I watched the rerun of Dateline that aired about 2 hours ago. CA said that her investigators have found that everything KC has said is the truth.
Why? Is she blowing their nuts, too?

When asked if she thought there could have been an accident which KC covered up, CA said that no, KC was a very attentive mother and if Caylee skinned her knee "KC was right there" and because of this, if something were to have happened to Caylee, that KC would have freaked out and called 911.
*crickets*

Also, I looked at the person with the really creepy doll video ( ) and noticed a video titled, "My new dog, Marlee". Which looked familiar to me, than I realized Marlee = MARie cayLEE and then I got the shudders.  That person scares me whether connected to the case or not. Sheesh.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #503 on: December 14, 2008, 05:55:51 AM »

TIA

Lucinda, thank you for the kindness.  Will try to sleep for a few hours and I'm sure I'll make it through the day tomorrow.  Thank you.

Here in the U.S. it seems that notoriety such as Casey has received may play a role in whether she ever gets released, or how long it would be.  The public has a right to speak at any future parole hearings.

If however, she were to be sentenced to LWOP, Life without parole, she would serve the rest of her natural life.

Check out the Melanie McGuire case from New Jersey a couple of years ago.  I'm thinking Casey's case may go similarly.... She got life for murder, desecration of a corpse, lying to a court, etc... and will not be eligible for parole until 2073.  If she lives that long, she'll be 100 years old.  (This was the infamous fertility nurse who killed her husband and dumped his chopped-up body over a high bridge in three pieces of matched luggage.)

Oh, and in my opinion/experience, the cause of death after an autopsy can be Natural, Accident, Homicide, Suicide, or Undetermined.  Umm maybe there's another one in there, but can't remember it right now -- am sooooo sleepy!  But I know what you mean, will they say what they think the manner and means of death was ... ?  I want to know, but then again I kinda don't.  Ya know?

It IS possible that they could find it as undetermined and STILL be convicted, remember Scott Peterson, they were never able to determine the manner of death so that crappy defense argument just flew out the same window Zanny came in! For instance if she were suffocated and then only a skeleton she would not show the signs, so it is possible

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: December 14, 2008, 05:58:46 AM »

For those convicted of first-degree murders that occurred after May 25, 1994, the only two possible punishments are death and LWOP. To the degree that jurors are concerned that 25 years in prison is too lenient a punishment, or those who fear that murderers who are released after 25 years in prison will constitute a serious threat to the safety of our communities, the LWOP option seems to have lessened the zeal for the death penalty.[4] Public opinion polls have also shown that support for the death penalty declines markedly given the alternative of LWOP.One lesson for defense attorneys here is to make sure that jurors know that once they have found a defendant guilty of first-degree murder, they have already made the decision that she or he will die in prison. Of course, the jurors may not really believe this, so attorneys need to think of ways to have different people remind them, in different ways, that LWOP means LWOP. They also need to be reminded that executive clemency in such cases is extremely rare. I am aware of only three people who were convicted of first-degree murder in Florida since 1972 who were released early by order of various governors and state clemency boards.

In practical terms, the shift from a 25 minimum-mandatory has had little effect on the lives of prisoners. The first group of people sentenced to life under Florida's post-Furman statute became eligible for parole in 1998, and only a couple have been released. To my knowledge, only one ex-death row inmate in Florida has been released after completing his mandatory 25 year minimum: Thomas Halliwell.[5]

thanks island for that.  25 years, will get her out at age 47.  that is 4 years older than I am.  She needs to die in there, NEVER come out.  Im a heartless biatch, I know I am. 

nell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: December 14, 2008, 05:58:50 AM »

i think LE should force casey to look at caylee remains and rub her nose in them,that way she would never get the horror of seeing and smelling what she has done out of her head.forever and forever there to haunt her the rest of her life 

hi friend...nah LE doesnt have to do that, dont you remember shes the one that made her baby a makeshift body bag... in one of her first days in jail she sayss.."i havent slept in four days"...Tony Lazarro also noted casey had trouble sleeping, and was having night terrors..and she also told her friend that she was constantly typing to on the internet that she hadnt been sleeping well...Hm finally something was tru....this is all indications that casey is suffering from either a great amount of stress....sans sleep..But the nightmares add more fuel to the flame...it provides probability that Casey is suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder...

it happened to me after a horrible car accident i was in..i cant sleep, i have nightmares...etc. etc. being in solitary confinement will only further torture her..thank god. shes just sitting there awake..wrapped in a blanket like she wrapped caylee...just thinking what if....what if i hadnt done it...what if i was a better csi ...etc.etc.
nell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: December 14, 2008, 06:01:21 AM »

i think LE should force casey to look at caylee remains and rub her nose in them,that way she would never get the horror of seeing and smelling what she has done out of her head.forever and forever there to haunt her the rest of her life 

hi friend...nah LE doesnt have to do that, dont you remember shes the one that made her baby a makeshift body bag... in one of her first days in jail she sayss.."i havent slept in four days"...Tony Lazarro also noted casey had trouble sleeping, and was having night terrors..and she also told her friend that she was constantly typing to on the internet that she hadnt been sleeping well...Hm finally something was tru....this is all indications that casey is suffering from either a great amount of stress....sans sleep..But the nightmares add more fuel to the flame...it provides probability that Casey is suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder...

it happened to me after a horrible car accident i was in..i cant sleep, i have nightmares...etc. etc. being in solitary confinement will only further torture her..thank god. shes just sitting there awake..wrapped in a blanket like she wrapped caylee...just thinking what if....what if i hadnt done it...what if i was a better csi ...etc.etc.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #507 on: December 14, 2008, 06:02:08 AM »

For those convicted of first-degree murders that occurred after May 25, 1994, the only two possible punishments are death and LWOP. To the degree that jurors are concerned that 25 years in prison is too lenient a punishment, or those who fear that murderers who are released after 25 years in prison will constitute a serious threat to the safety of our communities, the LWOP option seems to have lessened the zeal for the death penalty.[4] Public opinion polls have also shown that support for the death penalty declines markedly given the alternative of LWOP.One lesson for defense attorneys here is to make sure that jurors know that once they have found a defendant guilty of first-degree murder, they have already made the decision that she or he will die in prison. Of course, the jurors may not really believe this, so attorneys need to think of ways to have different people remind them, in different ways, that LWOP means LWOP. They also need to be reminded that executive clemency in such cases is extremely rare. I am aware of only three people who were convicted of first-degree murder in Florida since 1972 who were released early by order of various governors and state clemency boards.

In practical terms, the shift from a 25 minimum-mandatory has had little effect on the lives of prisoners. The first group of people sentenced to life under Florida's post-Furman statute became eligible for parole in 1998, and only a couple have been released. To my knowledge, only one ex-death row inmate in Florida has been released after completing his mandatory 25 year minimum: Thomas Halliwell.[5]

thanks island for that.  25 years, will get her out at age 47.  that is 4 years older than I am.  She needs to die in there, NEVER come out.  Im a heartless biatch, I know I am. 

No, that was for someone convicted prior to 1994, they changed the laws due to the outrage to LWOP for any conviction AFTER May ? 1994, they were just stating the prior info. I should have copied the entire page because it would have been more clear~my bad, it's late and I'm sloppy

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: December 14, 2008, 06:04:32 AM »

Lucinda~I don't think you are a heartless bitch, now I might qualify and certainly cases surpasses heartless bitch 100 times over.......she is an evil POS with no soul, nothing but a talking walking piece of @ss.

[
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: December 14, 2008, 06:06:37 AM »

I have been reading all day just to catch up and here I am, finally. Whew! I watched the rerun of Dateline that aired about 2 hours ago. CA said that her investigators have found that everything KC has said is the truth.
Why? Is she blowing their nuts, too?

When asked if she thought there could have been an accident which KC covered up, CA said that no, KC was a very attentive mother and if Caylee skinned her knee "KC was right there" and because of this, if something were to have happened to Caylee, that KC would have freaked out and called 911.
*crickets*

Every Sunset, I feel your pain!  It's 5am here, and I have to be at work in 4 hours.  Lotta reading, eh?  But what a good feeling to get caught up.

I noticed that baloney about how Casey would have called 911 per Cindy on Dateline.  Did you catch what else she slipped and said?  She said if anything serious had happened, Casey "would have been screamin' bloody murder."  She actually said that!

Yeah, and if Casey was so "attentive," then how come her precious child ended up underwater in a trash bag with duct tape on her mouth?  Huh Cindy?  Sheeesh!  What?  Casey put bandaids on her skinned knees before she stuffed her into a trash bag??

(oh, and snipped re doll video)  (- cuz just ick!)   

Wrapping up here for some shut-eye...

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: December 14, 2008, 06:08:13 AM »

TIA

Night Des, Im getting confused now with the info you guys are posting to me, I am on dial up, and oh holy mother of jesus this internet is so slow.  I hope you can sleep mate.  i have a lot of trouble with sleep, I have an auto immune disease, and insomnia is one of the things I go thru too.  I have scleroderma, and i do go thru a lot of stuff with that, and my husband has lupus.  I didnt mean to say that much here, but we are doing ok.  Our sons are adults, and as healthy and doing real well with their lives. 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: December 14, 2008, 06:09:30 AM »

Oh, btw everybody who's calculating years in prison for Casey ---

Don't forget, murder is not all she's looking at!

The economic crimes charges alone should get her quite a few years added on, right?  I hope?

EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #512 on: December 14, 2008, 06:11:28 AM »

Every Sunset, I feel your pain!  It's 5am here, and I have to be at work in 4 hours.  Lotta reading, eh?  But what a good feeling to get caught up.

I noticed that baloney about how Casey would have called 911 per Cindy on Dateline.  Did you catch what else she slipped and said?  She said if anything serious had happened, Casey "would have been screamin' bloody murder."  She actually said that!

Yeah, and if Casey was so "attentive," then how come her precious child ended up underwater in a trash bag with duct tape on her mouth?  Huh Cindy?  Sheeesh!  What?  Casey put bandaids on her skinned knees before she stuffed her into a trash bag??

(oh, and snipped re doll video)  (- cuz just ick!)   

Wrapping up here for some shut-eye...
Mother of the year? More like "Most Disgusting Family Ever". Night!

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: December 14, 2008, 06:12:03 AM »

Night Des, Im getting confused now with the info you guys are posting to me, I am on dial up, and oh holy mother of jesus this internet is so slow.  I hope you can sleep mate.  i have a lot of trouble with sleep, I have an auto immune disease, and insomnia is one of the things I go thru too.  I have scleroderma, and i do go thru a lot of stuff with that, and my husband has lupus.  I didnt mean to say that much here, but we are doing ok.  Our sons are adults, and as healthy and doing real well with their lives. 

(( hugs )) to you and your hubby, it's not easy.  I know stuff.  Smile

Bless you and I'll say a prayer for you as I fall asleep pass out here in a few minutes.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #514 on: December 14, 2008, 06:16:51 AM »

TIA

Aww~I will pray for you and hubs........hugs across the ocean to you both!

[
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: December 14, 2008, 06:20:07 AM »

thank you des, we are doing OK
wow yeah, lets not forget the fraud charges casey is on, I read somewhere that alone is 25 years.  Hope you can get some sleep mate.  OT, a face cloth, sew up the edges, stuff lavender, and rice in it, and then sew the top bit up..  Heat this up in the microwave for 20 seconds.  Add a couple drops of lavender oil onto the "pillow"  place it on your head, and then under your pillow.  It will help you relax and fall to sleep.

nell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: December 14, 2008, 06:23:59 AM »

i was dianosed 15 yrs ago w/ptsd,this came from a childhood incident,something i really couldn't stop but couldn't quit renumernating(playing over and over i my head what i could have done to change what happened) believe me you have to be a person with a conscience to to feel remorse for someone else to have ptsd.. casey will never suffer pstd because her thoughts will  always be for herself (poor,poor me(casey) - if only i had gotten away with it,if only i had gotten away with it,. i would be living Bella la vista or Vida (sp).if it hadn't been for caylee this wouldn't have happened,  it is all caylee's fault.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: December 14, 2008, 06:24:11 AM »

thank you island ((hugs))) right back at ya.
We are all doing OK, and if I had a choice to have an awful illness, or an unloving family, Id chose my life over poor lil Caylee any day.  Dear little girl, just want to hold her and love her 

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #518 on: December 14, 2008, 06:27:01 AM »

thank you des, we are doing OK
wow yeah, lets not forget the fraud charges casey is on, I read somewhere that alone is 25 years.  Hope you can get some sleep mate.  OT, a face cloth, sew up the edges, stuff lavender, and rice in it, and then sew the top bit up..  Heat this up in the microwave for 20 seconds.  Add a couple drops of lavender oil onto the "pillow"  place it on your head, and then under your pillow.  It will help you relax and fall to sleep.

if the lavendar doesnt work..pull out the old bubbler and take the it the casey anthony way...by inhilation...heheh

shoot something bout this case has to make me laugh...other than her mom i just keep getting stunned..i read and reread ALL the transcripts that were released..but now that the body has been found i know 1000 percent what happened to that baby..her momma killed her...so i look back at all the sick shit casey said..all the times she was talking to her family saying they were going to find her..while subconciously shaking her head feverously to say no...she said.." if i had just wanted TO GET RID OF HER i would have just dropped her off at my parents..."...weird....And why was she watching nothing but horror movies? those two she rented with lazarro and she claims she was watching american psycho 2 when she wrote the everyone lies, everyone dies blog...

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: December 14, 2008, 06:28:49 AM »

thank you island ((hugs))) right back at ya.
We are all doing OK, and if I had a choice to have an awful illness, or an unloving family, Id chose my life over poor lil Caylee any day.  Dear little girl, just want to hold her and love her 

You have a great heart and are very wise~just remember you ARE holding her and loving her in your heart and that's a hell of a lot more than her own family ever did. God Bless.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.