March 28, 2024, 01:48:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300039 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: December 14, 2008, 06:38:09 AM »

What kind of nurse is Cindy not to notice Casey is pregnant until month 8 and not to notice the child had symptoms of being drugged? She should be charged with child neglect and obstruction of justice.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: December 14, 2008, 06:42:44 AM »

goodnight Wyks have a good sleep.
I did post a question here today, and it didnt get answered.  Actually, I have two.
1) After the coroners findings,  will the cause of death be announced publically?  Or will that be hushed up until the trial, and be exclusively used by the prosecution?

2)  What is life in prison in USA?  Will that get time cut off for good behaviour in prison?  What would Caseys term be if convicted, and sentenced to life?

TIA
Good morning Lucinda -- some states like Florida have Life in Prison without the chance for Parole -- others have Life in Prison but can be eligible for parole after serving xxx of years.  The coroner does not typically have to issue a report to the public but in Florida I would think they would have to because of the open sunshine laws.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #522 on: December 14, 2008, 06:46:31 AM »

What kind of nurse is Cindy not to notice Casey is pregnant until month 8 and not to notice the child had symptoms of being drugged? She should be charged with child neglect and obstruction of justice.
haha that makes her a very ignorant nurse..shoot cindy is ignoramous of the century..her brother claimed that stupid casey showed up to his wedding with a tight fitted top, a big belly and extended belly button....so he pulled his sister aside and said, whats up with casey, is she pregnant?...cindy replied..."no, we have already talked to her about its, shes just gaining a little weight, casey would have had to have sex in order to get pregnant!"...so her brother than went ahead and embarrassed his sister by having other people give their two cents on the situation..he also told his sister..."Casey is either pregnant, or is going to die from a massive tumor in her stomach"...clearing the confusion that he himself was no doctor/nurse and he could come to this conclusion..ahh that family

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #523 on: December 14, 2008, 06:52:49 AM »

haha that makes her a very ignorant nurse..shoot cindy is ignoramous of the century..her brother claimed that stupid casey showed up to his wedding with a tight fitted top, a big belly and extended belly button....so he pulled his sister aside and said, whats up with casey, is she pregnant?...cindy replied..."no, we have already talked to her about its, shes just gaining a little weight, casey would have had to have sex in order to get pregnant!"...so her brother than went ahead and embarrassed his sister by having other people give their two cents on the situation..he also told his sister..."Casey is either pregnant, or is going to die from a massive tumor in her stomach"...clearing the confusion that he himself was no doctor/nurse and he could come to this conclusion..ahh that family

Now about her involvement....I know for a fact she had nothing to do with the death or burial arrangements of her granddaughter...she would have cracked long ago..but i do think she has withheld evidence..the brush thing..and in her last interview on t.v. she was constantly trying to break her husbands train of thought, and word vomit by stroking his hand, arm..holding his hands, and from what i assume..applying pressure to his palm with her nails to tell him to shut up. But her body language when she speaks is all of a person who is nervous, but not lying..she said even in her last interview that she strongly believed caylee was alive..and her head nodded yes..these are all subconscious movements that experts call body language..hehe

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: December 14, 2008, 06:54:36 AM »

NO1ZLADIE
she only went out and hired movies the same day she killed caylee, and what were they?  Some movies about murder and a mum murdering, what were the movies ?  Its been documented.  When I read that, I thought omg you sick callous piece of scum.  Has anyone here watched them?  I did write the titles down and somewhere here, they are on a piece of paper.  Id like to hire them and watch them.  What a callous piece of shiet is she, to walk hand in hand with her boyfriend, and then hire movies of this nature.  She has no remorse.  thank goodness this piece of evidence, is gonna come back and bite her sorry arzz. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: December 14, 2008, 07:07:50 AM »

I did post a question here today, and it didnt get answered.  Actually, I have two.
1) After the coroners findings,  will the cause of death be announced publically?  Or will that be hushed up until the trial, and be exclusively used by the prosecution?

2)  What is life in prison in USA?  Will that get time cut off for good behaviour in prison?  What would Caseys term be if convicted, and sentenced to life?

TIA
Good morning Lucinda -- some states like Florida have Life in Prison without the chance for Parole -- others have Life in Prison but can be eligible for parole after serving xxx of years.  The coroner does not typically have to issue a report to the public but in Florida I would think they would have to because of the open sunshine laws.

thank you PookyBear
Good morning to you too.  Its 10.30 pm here in Oz land.
Im very interested in the coroners report.  Im thinking it should become public because of the interest of the whole USA.  Im sure the defense will next do an attempt to put a subp on any info regarding the autopsy results.  just wait and see.  So where is the grieving family???  Oh, keeping their mouths shut.  Not consolling, not acting like their world has just ended.  They are hiding away.  And, my honest opinion, they would have done that LKL interview, but were advised against.  They arent grieving, they are and they have all along, loved the lime light, and the thousands of dollars given to them for photographs of caylee.  I hope now, they cannot cash in on her anymore.  Every intervies they do, (oh yes, not paid) but their first class airfares are, motels etc, and every photo you see on tv, is sold for an amount that most people make in a year.  Yes, 2k for a photo.  they are cashing in on Caylee.  George and Cindy are pond scum. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: December 14, 2008, 07:10:35 AM »

edit to add, 200k per photo. 

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #527 on: December 14, 2008, 07:13:26 AM »

NO1ZLADIE
she only went out and hired movies the same day she killed caylee, and what were they?  Some movies about murder and a mum murdering, what were the movies ?  Its been documented.  When I read that, I thought omg you sick callous piece of scum.  Has anyone here watched them?  I did write the titles down and somewhere here, they are on a piece of paper.  Id like to hire them and watch them.  What a callous piece of shiet is she, to walk hand in hand with her boyfriend, and then hire movies of this nature.  She has no remorse.  thank goodness this piece of evidence, is gonna come back and bite her sorry arzz. 

Yeah i had her convicted before the body was even found. but she did it to herself...she left all the evidence in the world. scattered witnesses...left phone pings...sociopath.. unorganized killer. That movie rental is going to do some damage in court, along with the other 2000 pages of reasons why she did it, how, when and with what intent....shes an idiot....

o yea the movies were..jumper...which just involves a mother abandoning her son, and while dealing with that anger he learns to teleport himself....and the other movie was untraceable...i dont know what its about..but i can take a good guess..!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: December 14, 2008, 07:21:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: December 14, 2008, 07:26:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Casey Anthony's Attorney Turned Away From Search Scene

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: December 14, 2008, 07:26:31 AM »

Baez said, "has a list of everything taken from the house."
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #531 on: December 14, 2008, 07:30:35 AM »

TIA

thank you PookyBear
Good morning to you too.  Its 10.30 pm here in Oz land.
Im very interested in the coroners report.  Im thinking it should become public because of the interest of the whole USA.  Im sure the defense will next do an attempt to put a subp on any info regarding the autopsy results.  just wait and see.  So where is the grieving family???  Oh, keeping their mouths shut.  Not consolling, not acting like their world has just ended.  They are hiding away.  And, my honest opinion, they would have done that LKL interview, but were advised against.  They arent grieving, they are and they have all along, loved the lime light, and the thousands of dollars given to them for photographs of caylee.  I hope now, they cannot cash in on her anymore.  Every intervies they do, (oh yes, not paid) but their first class airfares are, motels etc, and every photo you see on tv, is sold for an amount that most people make in a year.  Yes, 2k for a photo.  they are cashing in on Caylee.  George and Cindy are pond scum. 

I have thus far resisted writing any opinions on how I feel about the family.  I have to say now though that I am disgusted by the lot of them.  Jose Biaz has lost perspective in protecting his client -- This has become a media frenzy -- Ugh -- Come on -- I have never heard of allowing the defense to the murder scene or secondary scene while the state gathers evidence and to boot the defense wants to allow Dr. Henry Lee who as I understood from the trial itself collected evidence in the Spector trial and "lost" it -- it probably was the most damning evidence there was --

What is a normal reaction from the family?  Wouldn't you grieve, wouldn't you go to prison and see your daughter? 

Yes, I see that the prosecution has to match up the evidence with what has already collected and the most difficult part of this is determining how long the body has been in the woods and has been dead -- I prayed every night that she would be found and God has answered that prayer.  Now, I pray that what needs to happen happens so that justice can be done.  May we all find the truth
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: December 14, 2008, 07:30:49 AM »

NO1ZLADIE

Yeah i had her convicted before the body was even found. but she did it to herself...she left all the evidence in the world. scattered witnesses...left phone pings...sociopath.. unorganized killer. That movie rental is going to do some damage in court, along with the other 2000 pages of reasons why she did it, how, when and with what intent....shes an idiot....

o yea the movies were..jumper...which just involves a mother abandoning her son, and while dealing with that anger he learns to teleport himself....and the other movie was untraceable...i dont know what its about..but i can take a good guess..!

yeah Jumper, I remember writing that down.  Untraceable, Im gonna go out and hire them.  Theres clues in them movies.  Cold callous biatch.  How could anyone even watch the sound of flucken music after killing your child, let alone sick murder movies.  She IS NOT CRAZY.  She is a callous and scheming CHILD KILLER, and she hired them movies either,
a) to get tony warmed up to the idea that she murdered caylee, and didnt know how to tell him.
b) she wanted to get ideas how to cover her tracks and dispose of caylees body that was (in a temp grave at the anthonys, or rolling around in her trunk)

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: December 14, 2008, 07:34:01 AM »

Getting ready to go shopping so I can buy my special "Caylee" ornament to honor our little angel.  I think that was a wonderful idea.  I will always remember this little sweetheart.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #534 on: December 14, 2008, 07:41:29 AM »

Baez said, "has a list of everything taken from the house."

boy boy boy.. i loved watching jose baez whining like a poor sport outside of the perimeter of the crime scene...funny they wont even walk him thru..when the day before tim miller ((the sweetest man ever)) was given a tour of the crime scene...even got to see where the remains had been found...lol. it was hilarious...

The funniest part is i honestly thought the judge was going to give them an ok to watch over the prosecution ME team...SHOT DOWN...So i checked out the affidavit..even funnier..it looks like an unexperienced Baez wrote it out himself!! " we would like to request an emergency court hearing to see if this 'body" is that of caylee anthonys...and if it is can we preserve the evidence until we get one of our losers in there?? basically jose baez asked if his team could assist in the retrieval of evidence.. PAH LeeZ....When his request should have been for a supervision of the ME's while they did their lab work..while the just watched as to participate in not disturbing the remains....and he refers to caylee as "the body" like 5 times..grrr

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: December 14, 2008, 07:45:19 AM »

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: December 14, 2008, 07:55:05 AM »

Yay got here just in time to jump into the new cage....The Anthony's are gonna be on MSNBC..in just a minute gonna watch and see what they have to say!

Grieving for 2 days, staying out of the media spotlight, not wanting to be disturbed while they grieve, etc. That certainly didn't last long!
if i had a left nut i would bet that it they are going to cancel

(we use that phrase a lot around here)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
niia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: December 14, 2008, 07:55:56 AM »

It will be a very interesting trial to watch.
Obviously, the defense will attack the evidence to try to insert reasonable doubt.
But ... will they try to float the KC Zanny story ? What is interesting to me is how do you get this testimony in front of the jury without it being hearsay?  Can CA or GA testify as to what KC TOLD THEM? Since KC is the only one who saw the Nanny, wouldn't she have to testify to get this story in front of the jury ???
So let's say the defense tries to introduce it through CA or GA ?  Maybe the prosecution would allow it since then they could show how many Zannys they searched for, no Zanny living at the residence , etc. etc. etc. and show all these lies as well as her lies about working, lies about .....
IMHO, it will not matter what the defense puts in front of the jury if there are fingerprints on anything around the body (duct tape, plastic bag, etc.) the jury will convict.  Let's just hope that the prosecution puts the DP back on the table when the evidence has been processed.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: December 14, 2008, 07:56:18 AM »

Getting ready to go shopping so I can buy my special "Caylee" ornament to honor our little angel.  I think that was a wonderful idea.  I will always remember this little sweetheart.

Morning everybody.. I'm about 26 pages behind...   

This is a great idea!!  A Caylee ornament.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: December 14, 2008, 08:12:29 AM »

would be INTERESTING if one of the jc penneys reciepts was for a REPLACEMENT for .."ahem "  the bedding....

grim... just GRIM!

Yep, that's my vote.
IF that were the case then no way did Cindy not know about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.