April 18, 2024, 02:55:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 301832 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: December 14, 2008, 08:15:17 AM »

That is terrible the way Lee destroyed the memoral items left for Caylee.

Hey LEE:    
DO you think as a child someone terrorized Lee with stuffed toys? He seems to be good at getting rid of them...remember the "smoke" smelling ones?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: December 14, 2008, 08:16:16 AM »

Good morning monkeys, still a few pages back! It seems obvious to me that the A's and their "defense team" already know this is Caylee. She has not even been "tentively" identified, and they are already screaming for access to the crime scene. Usually when a body is found (especially after several months)they aren't sure who it is so they have to do dna tests, etc to positively identify. When LP thought he found Caylee at JBP they (A's) knew right away it was not her, yet now before she's even beed ID'd, they want access immediately! Do they not realize how obvious it is to all us "outsiders" that they already know it's her.
Also, another rant...
How can GA & CA after their precious little granddaughter has been found dead in the woods, not far from their home, come out almost immediately and say something like "if it's her it doesn't mean KC did it??? They are already defending her, AGAIN!! They don't even know what evidence has been found at the scene!!
They can cry it was Zanny all they want, but sorry, there is not one shred of evidence she exists!! Bet they wish they had that photo they claimed to have many months ago. How come that photo never surfaced? Because it doesn't exist, just like the nanny!!

How stupid do they think people are??? Ughhh, I'm going to search for ANGRY MONKEY pics too, that someone asked for a few pages back!!

How's this!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #542 on: December 14, 2008, 08:17:51 AM »

Morning monkeys ... so, any word from George and Cindy? Still puttin' on at the Ritz?

Well, I had a strange and horrible thought this morning and this is just my brain in the morning -- fuzzy. My thought was: what if the item found with the remains was a Find Caylee t-shirt? Then we would know someone in that family planted it there. Ok, I'm sorry. It's out there. I know. Not saying it is my theory, rather just a random and strange thought. My bet is still on a Winnie the Pooh crib sheet.

My other thought is that if I were in their shoes, my statement to the media, a one-time statement, would be something like this:

"I love my daughter and that will never change. But if she committed this crime, she must face the consequences. That is not up to me to decide. I love my granddaughter dearly. I will not tarnish her memory by selling her photos and interfering in the criminal case against my daughter. Please leave us alone so we can grieve."

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: December 14, 2008, 08:19:21 AM »

Hey LEE:    
DO you think as a child someone terrorized Lee with stuffed toys? He seems to be good at getting rid of them...remember the "smoke" smelling ones?

Maybe he was going to burn them first!! Who knows, but that is just cold and heartless. If they had been there for weeks already and where rained on and getting ruined maybe, but to take a just placed memorial for his own niece, that is plain sick!!! Makes so mad!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: December 14, 2008, 08:21:48 AM »

Hey LEE:    

Maybe ... he definitely has a fear of cardboard signs

Ah, that never gets old. Lee getting owned by a sign.

I remember you, Caylee.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: December 14, 2008, 08:22:04 AM »

DIANE downs.... after she killed one child and left the other two injured (one in wheelchair for life) when she TRIED to kill ALL THREE kids so she could have her BF who didnt WANT kids....

anywho... she got pregnant.... they figured it was for the SYMPATHY the jurors would have for a pregnant woman....

grim... nasty and GRIM!
The stoopid thing is if she is pg.....only can be Jose or someone who came to the house during house confinement. I also think if she is....I am not so sure sympathy would be something the jury would have for her. She won't look too good when the jury finds out how resentful she was of having a child.
LadyB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: December 14, 2008, 08:23:28 AM »

would be INTERESTING if one of the jc penneys reciepts was for a REPLACEMENT for .."ahem "  the bedding....

grim... just GRIM!

Yep, that's my vote.
IF that were the case then no way did Cindy not know about it.
Good morning everyone.  When  hair from the remains are matched with the hair in trunk of Caseys car, how will they ever dispute that.  Even the best defense attorneys cannot dispute that.  Even though Cindy gave them a hairbrush that both KC and little Caylee used, they will match dna to Caylee, and there probably was something on the JC Penny reciept that CA did not want seen because there was no logical explanation why KC would need to buy. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: December 14, 2008, 08:26:31 AM »

Go back into hiding!!! It's better not knowing where you are, or what you're doing!! Any time you do come out, it's to do something like throw out stuffed animals for your niece, tear up signs, or deny a dog his water!!! If you have nothing nice to do, don't do anything at all!!

Ok, angry monkey again!
YOU! YOU! YOU! ARGHHHHHH!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: December 14, 2008, 08:27:22 AM »

I know this is a sick thought, but ..  nobody smelled a body decomposing in that area before the storms hit? And  while it might not be a well-trodden area, would the water have masked the odor all that time? (And at what point does the body not smell? Only once all of the soft tissue is gone?)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: December 14, 2008, 08:27:37 AM »

Jose Baez is such an ass.  So his story now is that Caylee is dead, but Zanaida took her from Casey at JB Park and killed her.  OK.  In order for this to be the defense, Casey will have to testify to it.  Baez can't do it, and neither can anyone else.  If someone says Casey told them this, it's hearsay and inadmissable.   The whole Zanaida story can only be admitted as evidence if Casey takes the stand and tells it.  I don't think even Baez is dumb enough to put Casey on the stand.  She can't keep to one story for a minute, much less under cross-examination.  I'd kind of like to see it, though.

It's impossible for the defense to prove their is a Zanny. no phone number, no one seen her,
no calls in or out for a Zanny and no pictures of Zanny with Casey or Caylee..
[color=blue...and grandparents never met Zanny. That to me really is important. There is no way as controlling as Cindy is that she would not have met a babysitter. I just don't believe it.][/color]
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: December 14, 2008, 08:30:09 AM »

How this for an angry monkey:

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: December 14, 2008, 08:31:08 AM »

How this for an angry monkey:

sorry it didn't show the TM on the website! Oh well!

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: December 14, 2008, 08:32:39 AM »

Hi there, QuietMonkey I feel your frustration. I have come to the following conclusion about Cindy (not George, my opinion on him is different):

I doubt she would believe Casey killed Caylee if she saw it clearly on video. I even doubt she would believe it if Casey confessed right to her face. "Casey, is someone threatening the family? Who is making you confess to something you did not do? Is it Zanny? Jesse? Amy?"

As for George, regardless of how he plays along with his overbearing wife in public, he KNOWS and he has all along. It is written all over his face. Now, whether he will ever openly say it, I don't know.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: December 14, 2008, 08:33:29 AM »

Good morning monkeys, still a few pages back! It seems obvious to me that the A's and their "defense team" already know this is Caylee. She has not even been "tentively" identified, and they are already screaming for access to the crime scene. Usually when a body is found (especially after several months)they aren't sure who it is so they have to do dna tests, etc to positively identify. When LP thought he found Caylee at JBP they (A's) knew right away it was not her, yet now before she's even beed ID'd, they want access immediately! Do they not realize how obvious it is to all us "outsiders" that they already know it's her.
Also, another rant...
How can GA & CA after their precious little granddaughter has been found dead in the woods, not far from their home, come out almost immediately and say something like "if it's her it doesn't mean KC did it??? They are already defending her, AGAIN!! They don't even know what evidence has been found at the scene!!
They can cry it was Zanny all they want, but sorry, there is not one shred of evidence she exists!! Bet they wish they had that photo they claimed to have many months ago. How come that photo never surfaced? Because it doesn't exist, just like the nanny!!

How stupid do they think people are??? Ughhh, I'm going to search for ANGRY MONKEY pics too, that someone asked for a few pages back!!

How's this!!

Good morning. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: December 14, 2008, 08:33:50 AM »

Hey Lucinda.............I work for the Scleroderma Foundation!!! If you call the 800# on Tuesday, I will send you literature!!!!!!!!!!  Small world Smile
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: December 14, 2008, 08:34:10 AM »

Morning monkeys ... so, any word from George and Cindy? Still puttin' on at the Ritz?

Well, I had a strange and horrible thought this morning and this is just my brain in the morning -- fuzzy. My thought was: what if the item found with the remains was a Find Caylee t-shirt? Then we would know someone in that family planted it there. Ok, I'm sorry. It's out there. I know. Not saying it is my theory, rather just a random and strange thought. My bet is still on a Winnie the Pooh crib sheet.

My other thought is that if I were in their shoes, my statement to the media, a one-time statement, would be something like this:

"I love my daughter and that will never change. But if she committed this crime, she must face the consequences. That is not up to me to decide. I love my granddaughter dearly. I will not tarnish her memory by selling her photos and interfering in the criminal case against my daughter. Please leave us alone so we can grieve."

That sounds great, why couldn't they think of that?? Guess that isn't the way they're thinking. Obviously KC defense is more important to them right now!!! Grrr!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: December 14, 2008, 08:36:18 AM »

ME and others did say the house.  Agree.  But that stick looks like molding to me.  I enlarged it and there is a notch routed out on the back side. 

Perhaps LE have noticed a piece of molding missing from some where in the Anthony house?

I hope the bag was just full of all sorts of clues and items to connect the crime to the perpetrator.

Anna! What a great find.

Molding used to cover the nail in a kick plate (what is under kitchen cabinets, bath cabinets, and some furniture, where you toes go under) has a right angle on one side that sits on the floor and rounded on the top.

Picture frame molding and in crafts usually have rounded sides on both sides.

Have a headache but will look at your picts again.
IT was on the tv that LE as they were entering the house took a few pictures of the front door entrance..ground level.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: December 14, 2008, 08:38:46 AM »

Go back into hiding!!! It's better not knowing where you are, or what you're doing!! Any time you do come out, it's to do something like throw out stuffed animals for your niece, tear up signs, or deny a dog his water!!! If you have nothing nice to do, don't do anything at all!!

Ok, angry monkey again!
YOU! YOU! YOU! ARGHHHHHH!!!

I have an idea -- next time Lee bends over like that would someone nearby please KICK HIM IN THE ASS!!!!! Lee:  don't be mad at the public for caring about Caylee you giant POS!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: December 14, 2008, 08:39:39 AM »

I'll be surprised myself if the A's ever return to the home to live..It's my thought that the house will be sold as soon as possible..Too many memories of life gone wrong there..If they are not charged with obstruction and the like,I see them going forward in this life as potential millionaires..Movie,books,appearances,etc...They will be paid handsomly and there will be nothing anyone can do about it.Not even Casey....They will live a life of luxury in materials but will be two of the saddest people on the planet because when it comes down to what's real,a loving family and good friends is what it's all about..They will have neither..We know money doesn't buy happiness..I'd rather have one"I love you Mom" from my daughter as opposed to any amount of money..Money doesn't buy love either.They have only to look at what Casey has done to see that..The life the A's knew is gone now..

It is my prayer that all guilty parties in this case are brought to justice.Anyone that participated in the crime or cover-up,let justice prevail and they are held accountable!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #559 on: December 14, 2008, 08:40:29 AM »

Not to mention the state has a case against her because of what her parents said in the first place. i cant help but understand why they are so naive.  Its sad but true. I was the driver in a horrific car accident that ended the life of my best friend in the whole wide world...so it was technically an accidental killing...his family was adamant that i was under the influence...and i swear they took me to court for months..2 months into my criminal trial all of my charges were dropped because i was not under the influence...dont get me wrong i had smoked marijuana at 11 am..my car accident was at 10pm..marijuana is inactive after four hours.....but to get to my point..my parents defended me arm and foot. thank god for me, my case was the truth and nothing but the truth..but just like everyone else, my parents did not know what really happened, of course i gave them my coarse of events but it was not definitive..but yet they protected me during my moments of horror.    Missing alonzo was the hardest part of living after my accident...i suffered depression, p.t.s.d, and i totally lost me for months..i couldnt eat..i was solemn..quiet..reserved..all i wanted to do was be with my best friend..and i would wear his clothes to ease the pain...As sooon as i heard cindy talking all that bull that kc couldnt sleep in her room, much less be in ther without someone being with her...because of all the pictues of caylee. Which parent of a missing child cant stand to look at their childs face?? she was supposed to be missing caylee..not being haunted by her picture. this girl is stonecold this is why i know kc is a sociopath...my best friend died in an accident..a car accident..and its been 2 years and i still suffer.. i never once had to fake cry in court..my compassion is the real deal...casey poking and wiping her eyes is her trying to unleash some tears..she has no remorse...thats why i know she did it on purpose...

Casey seemed to resume living her life after caylee disapeared..even during the time she was trying to get rid of the evidence...i dont think there was her baby bed sheet in the bag...but maybe like someone had mentioned earlier...caysees clothes that may have been saturated with body fluids..and maybe a white residue that they are trying to exclude from the babys linens...

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.