March 28, 2024, 08:53:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300022 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: December 14, 2008, 09:24:03 AM »

Amen Tater! I have said before what a foolish "woman" Casey is to have traded her daughter's love for ... WHAT exactly? A party? Her so-called freedom? Well, how's the free life, ya beyotch Casey? Not so great I bet.

Caylee would have loved Casey forever, without condition, without hesitation. She woud have seen past all her faults and given her the best gift ever -- her pure love. How dare Casey throw Caylee away like yesterday's trash. 

Sign of the times.It won't be getting any better.Sad

Luke 12:53

The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Haven't left yet. Just wanted to tell you tater, you look beautiful swinging on that ornament!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: December 14, 2008, 09:25:32 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!

I had to jump ahead a bunch to catch up to ya'll! OKAY, HERE IT GOES AND DON'T GET PIZZED!!!!!! I haven't seen a response to the A's new attorney that was on Geraldo last night! What does everyone think!!?? I almost think I like him!!???  My sister was here & we were both like OMG! he actually acts like he has some sense! He didn't try to deny or cover anything about the A's feelings at this point either! I'm starting to see a very slight change in the A's thinking with this new attorney! We need a transcript from last night; I would love to hear him again! I don't even remember his name!!! 

Oh i like that guy too, there last defense attorney couldnt get them to open up like a super glued clam....He was saying that they are awaiting the dna results from the fbi from the little baby, and they will grieve with the news on their own.....he also said that its extremely hard because they have lots of unanswered questions from casey....but unlike us in this forum..the answers she didnt give makes us think shes guilty..they think that the things she didnt say are what are keeping her innocent.. oh boy.. i hope the ME drops a smelling salt bomb on them..not to make them hurt....they are already hurting..but so they can learn what their daughter was capable of doing, and so they could get counseling...for the future..of how they are going to be a part of their daughters life..while still being able to accept she is a spiteful murderer

That 1% chance that Caylee's alive is gone now! We have not heard from them publicly since the remains were found. I'm anxious to see how they react with this new attorney, to see how he's advised them & if they have changed their tune! It should be interesting! Also, did anyone notice that he's in a wheelchair? Wonder what happened?! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #582 on: December 14, 2008, 09:26:25 AM »

I think Casey put the tape over Caylee's little mouth to force her to breath in the chloraform.I think it was an accident but it could have been prevented IF Cindy and George didn't run around living their lives on fantasy island.They knew how immature and unstable Casey was,how could they not try harder to protect Caylee when Casey took her away for a month?!?
I do not agree with Baden when he said this was an accident therefore it is not a capital murder case....Mama's drug their kids to sleep all the time.
What a jerk.....is he also on the defenses team?

I wanted to kick him when he started saying that crap. No. I NEVER drugged my daughter to sleep. GMAFB, Dr. Baden. It is still murder!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #583 on: December 14, 2008, 09:27:19 AM »

I believe she put duct tape on Caylee's mouth also, to make it appear she was abducted. One thing I am curious about is if Caylee's hands were bound, to also play into the abduction scenario.

I HOPE that all of you are correct that Caylee's mouth was duct taped AFTER she died and that Casey was planning her defense ahead of time in case the remains were discovered. I, however, don't think that Casey did much planning or she wouldn't have dumped Caylee in her own neighborhood like a bag of unwanted trash. I fear that the tape was placed on her lips before Casey killed her so she could not cry out. I believe that may be the extent of Casey's pre-planning other than to pre-meditate how not to be caught in the act.
I think Casey put the tape over Caylee's little mouth to force her to breath in the chloraform.I think it was an accident but it could have been prevented IF Cindy and George didn't run around living their lives on fantasy island.They knew how immature and unstable Casey was,how could they not try harder to protect Caylee when Casey took her away for a month?!?
I do not agree with Baden when he said this was an accident therefore it is not a capital murder case....Mama's drug their kids to sleep all the time.

If that is true, then when she found Caylee "accidentally" NOT breathing, wouldn't she have removed the tape and tried to resuscitate??  If it was an accident I think she would have removed the tape.

Thats where your forensics come in... she didnt remove the tape because at 4;30 casey didnt get a hold of her mom..****((cell phone pings say she never left the area after her dad left to work the 16..))) giving her enough time to knock the baby out with meds, chloroform..and tape so the baby doesnt draw attention to her trunk........so at 5 she heads totony lazarros apt with baby in the cargo area...gets to tonys..he just came back from full saill...hes tired..he changes...they hang out a little..and he wants to go rent a movie...casey already knew she was going to spend the night that night bcuz she made sure to tell daddy before she eft home that she had an event at the hard rock hotel and she was staying over night with jeff hopkins..whatev...Casey and Anthony came back from blockbuster..pick up papa murphys pizza...head to anthonys home..eat pizza...and oh casey is soooo sweet she want to take out the trash....she takes this time of leaving the apt to check on her baby that she had basically left to roast like a turkey in the oven for 3 hours....she pops the trunk...caylees gone..u can tell..she throws the trash bag in..slams the trunk..and pretends like nothing happened..shes gotten good at that..!! hence why there was a white trash bag with pizza boxes and troys*anthonys rommate* personal mail that had been discarded in the trash...in her trunk when they found the car...it was inexplicably still in her trunk...full of maggots...why did she throw out caylee and keep this bag? LAZYNESS

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: December 14, 2008, 09:27:36 AM »

I also read in a magazine today that Casey could have been planning on killing her parents also, they said that was why she had lookied up neckbreaking and household weapons, and also why she started the rumor about her getting the house and taking over the payments and stuff.......I wonder if given the time before Cindy called the cops id she might not have slipped in one night and killed GEorge and Cindy too....Then she could say that the same people that had Caylee had killed her parents...........if this is true this girl is really looney!!!!!!!!
I had wondered that when they said Amy had already changed her to address to their house. I think the A's don't let it soak in that they could have been next if C hadn't called LE that day.

Neck breaking and household weapons can still be used against caylee..but self-defense? self defense against whooo? a 2 year old? I completely agree casey was plotting on getting rid of her parents, and sooon.. " i cant wait till its just us girls"... "she hasnt moved out yet'....blah blah blah...casey wanted independence...she didnt know all she had to do was get her lazy pill popping ass off the couch and get a job..then you can be independent...but no she wanted to kill her mom...yes cindy..((((shes the one with the life insurance))) but im sure george would have to go too since im sure even then he was the beneficiary......so self-defense?? is that why she fattened everyone up on ill thoughts of her parents?? The molestation by her dad...so she could have heat of passion defense..she was sloppy, she wouldhave fucked that murder up real bad too.   OOOOo how bout this..i totally forgot to ask..what do you guys think of casey placing caylees naked dolly in the carseat...and left it there until the car was found...dilusional?? oh my daughters dead now..lets tidy the backseat..oh here dolly you sit here...effing whacko...she said it herself in her texts to tony the morning after she was caught..."its my fault, i left my daughter with a psycho".....  ....  .. .. .. .she had previously stated in her first jail conversation with cindy when she said "uhh its not my fault"
can be possible that George and casey were planning to kill cindy? I do not see casey to make chloroform by herself or if buy it. I believe was George idea to sleep first cindy and then kill her. Maybe the deal was to give casey the house after cindy is gone and he will have the life insurance.
And caylee saw the ingridients or the chlorform and play with it and died by accident. If it was only caseys plan, how she will explain cindy or george if the Chlorofrom is delivered in her house when she knows that George is in the house in the mornings I believe that Cindy and George will be suspicius......
I Think that George has something to do with this mess......i was in shock when I saw george giving his declaration to LE...he practicly told them was a body in the trunk of the car and he threw up when he discribed the odor as he was discribing to see and have at any time caylee's descomposed body.
funkymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: December 14, 2008, 09:28:46 AM »

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered.

Does anyone find it odd that LP said on NG 2 days before the body was discovered "don't be surprised if LE already knows where the body is"??

Thank you for having this board. I enjoy reading it and all of your thoughts and opinions so much. You should all be detectives and psychologists!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: December 14, 2008, 09:30:40 AM »

Does anyone find it odd that LP said on NG 2 days before the body was discovered "don't be surprised if LE already knows where the body is"??

Thank you for having this board. I enjoy reading it and all of your thoughts and opinions so much. You should all be detectives and psychologists!!

Yes!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #587 on: December 14, 2008, 09:31:18 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!

I had to jump ahead a bunch to catch up to ya'll! OKAY, HERE IT GOES AND DON'T GET PIZZED!!!!!! I haven't seen a response to the A's new attorney that was on Geraldo last night! What does everyone think!!?? I almost think I like him!!???  My sister was here & we were both like OMG! he actually acts like he has some sense! He didn't try to deny or cover anything about the A's feelings at this point either! I'm starting to see a very slight change in the A's thinking with this new attorney! We need a transcript from last night; I would love to hear him again! I don't even remember his name!!! 

I was impressed with him, too.  Maybe thought he should have worn a tie, though?  He seemed very believable and had an honest face.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: December 14, 2008, 09:33:13 AM »

Lee removes memorial.  Is this what a normal family does?  (click on the picture below to watch video)

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #589 on: December 14, 2008, 09:33:20 AM »

LP has been flapping his jaws about how we'll find her "in a few days" all along.  Remember when he said that the dumpster right by Tony's house would play a big part?  Hasn't yet.  I think LP has made a lot of predictions...one was bound to be right on, eventually...

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: December 14, 2008, 09:35:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! Didn't sleep much (sure I'm not the only one) and I can't get it out of my head this morning for some reason about CA going to that counselor, saying that KC was a sociopath and talk of filing for custody of Caylee. I know this has been discussed before at length but I can't seem to get it out of my head this morning that for a counselor to even suggest filing for custody of a child, especially from the natural mother, there would have to be alot more involved than CA simply sharing with the counselor KC's stealing $$ and even her going out partying, it would have to rise to the level of believing that the child is in danger. CA also stated to RP (I think "P" is the last name?) that the counselor said tht KC was a sociopath - a counselor wouldn't base that assessment solely on stealing $$ and partying either. CA had to have diclosed alot more to that counselor than anyone knows! Does LE have the authority to contact that counselor and access information regarding CA's meetings? I know here in Maine that a counselor is required by law to report any suspected child abuse/endangerment and if a client discloses any information to them regarding a child that involves possible abuse they have to tell the client that they are bound by law to report! If CA did disclose concerns about abuse against Caylee and this counselor didn't report and then this happened, that counselor could be in deep you know what. Another thing - sorry to be so long winded - if CA did disclose abuse, fear of abuse, concerns about Caylee's wellbeing with this counselor and now has made claims that she had no concerns for Caylee's safety being in jeopardy for those 31 days that she didn't see Caylee, could she be charged with endangering a child? It's clear that she didn't go out of her way to find Caylee until her and GA got the notice about KC's car at the tow lot. Any thoughts Monkey's?
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #591 on: December 14, 2008, 09:36:44 AM »

I believe she put duct tape on Caylee's mouth also, to make it appear she was abducted. One thing I am curious about is if Caylee's hands were bound, to also play into the abduction scenario.

I HOPE that all of you are correct that Caylee's mouth was duct taped AFTER she died and that Casey was planning her defense ahead of time in case the remains were discovered. I, however, don't think that Casey did much planning or she wouldn't have dumped Caylee in her own neighborhood like a bag of unwanted trash. I fear that the tape was placed on her lips before Casey killed her so she could not cry out. I believe that may be the extent of Casey's pre-planning other than to pre-meditate how not to be caught in the act.

If that is true, then when she found Caylee "accidentally" NOT breathing, wouldn't she have removed the tape and tried to resuscitate??  If it was an accident I think she would have removed the tape.

Thats where your forensics come in... she didnt remove the tape because at 4;30 casey didnt get a hold of her mom..****((cell phone pings say she never left the area after her dad left to work the 16..))) giving her enough time to knock the baby out with meds, chloroform..and tape so the baby doesnt draw attention to her trunk........so at 5 she heads totony lazarros apt with baby in the cargo area...gets to tonys..he just came back from full saill...hes tired..he changes...they hang out a little..and he wants to go rent a movie...casey already knew she was going to spend the night that night bcuz she made sure to tell daddy before she eft home that she had an event at the hard rock hotel and she was staying over night with jeff hopkins..whatev...Casey and Anthony came back from blockbuster..pick up papa murphys pizza...head to anthonys home..eat pizza...and oh casey is soooo sweet she want to take out the trash....she takes this time of leaving the apt to check on her baby that she had basically left to roast like a turkey in the oven for 3 hours....she pops the trunk...caylees gone..u can tell..she throws the trash bag in..slams the trunk..and pretends like nothing happened..shes gotten good at that..!! hence why there was a white trash bag with pizza boxes and troys*anthonys rommate* personal mail that had been discarded in the trash...in her trunk when they found the car...it was inexplicably still in her trunk...full of maggots...why did she throw out caylee and keep this bag? LAZYNESS

wow.  i like this theory! good thinkin'!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: December 14, 2008, 09:37:13 AM »

The trouble with your idea of the tape over the mouth to force her to breathe the chloroform is that if Casey ever watched any movies or TV shows where someone is chloroformed, the perpetrator usually approaches the victim from behind and claps a saturated folded washcloth size piece of material across the mouth and nose. I don't think you have to be smack against the face, as I believe the fumes are pretty potent.

It's my belief that she taped her mouth so she could kill her without her crying out and alerting anyone that something was going on. My guess is she did it in her parents' house, but that is just my guess, and she could have killed her anywhere the car would take them.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #593 on: December 14, 2008, 09:37:37 AM »

I also read in a magazine today that Casey could have been planning on killing her parents also, they said that was why she had lookied up neckbreaking and household weapons, and also why she started the rumor about her getting the house and taking over the payments and stuff.......I wonder if given the time before Cindy called the cops id she might not have slipped in one night and killed GEorge and Cindy too....Then she could say that the same people that had Caylee had killed her parents...........if this is true this girl is really looney!!!!!!!!
I had wondered that when they said Amy had already changed her to address to their house. I think the A's don't let it soak in that they could have been next if C hadn't called LE that day.

Neck breaking and household weapons can still be used against caylee..but self-defense? self defense against whooo? a 2 year old? I completely agree casey was plotting on getting rid of her parents, and sooon.. " i cant wait till its just us girls"... "she hasnt moved out yet'....blah blah blah...casey wanted independence...she didnt know all she had to do was get her lazy pill popping ass off the couch and get a job..then you can be independent...but no she wanted to kill her mom...yes cindy..((((shes the one with the life insurance))) but im sure george would have to go too since im sure even then he was the beneficiary......so self-defense?? is that why she fattened everyone up on ill thoughts of her parents?? The molestation by her dad...so she could have heat of passion defense..she was sloppy, she wouldhave fucked that murder up real bad too.   OOOOo how bout this..i totally forgot to ask..what do you guys think of casey placing caylees naked dolly in the carseat...and left it there until the car was found...dilusional?? oh my daughters dead now..lets tidy the backseat..oh here dolly you sit here...effing whacko...she said it herself in her texts to tony the morning after she was caught..."its my fault, i left my daughter with a psycho".....  ....  .. .. .. .she had previously stated in her first jail conversation with cindy when she said "uhh its not my fault"
can be possible that George and casey were planning to kill cindy? I do not see casey to make chloroform by herself or if buy it. I believe was George idea to sleep first cindy and then kill her. Maybe the deal was to give casey the house after cindy is gone and he will have the life insurance.
And caylee saw the ingridients or the chlorform and play with it and died by accident. If it was only caseys plan, how she will explain cindy or george if the Chlorofrom is delivered in her house when she knows that George is in the house in the mornings I believe that Cindy and George will be suspicius......
I Think that George has something to do with this mess......i was in shock when I saw george giving his declaration to LE...he practicly told them was a body in the trunk of the car and he threw up when he discribed the odor as he was discribing to see and have at any time caylee's descomposed body.

I dont think george would have had the capacity to premeditate his wife murder with his daughter..that upto that point had no homicidal ways...casey acted on her own..HELLO george was a cop, and he detailed cars..her trunk would have been cleaned wayyy early on if he was in on it...and a baby wont just play with chloroform and die..it takes time...its has to attack the nervous system that will ccut off enough oxygen from your brain and heart to where you just go into cardiac arrest or asphyxiation. He didnt have to see his grandbabys body..he saw the stain..he smelled that smell...its unforgettable..he got sick because as he was recanting his story to the FBI sans cindy he was finally able to think on his own and thats probably the first time he had actually invisioned the baby rotting in there.....George is actually the most cooperative of that entire family..He is calm cool and collected...he doesnt shake *an older man at his age, with heart problems can hardly hide when they're scared'....

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #594 on: December 14, 2008, 09:38:29 AM »

Casey has a new attorney? Who is it? Is it that woman that looks like a man in a wig? What's her name, Something-Baden? TIA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: December 14, 2008, 09:38:55 AM »

OKAY, LAST NIGHT WAS  THE FIRST TIME I HAD SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT DR. BADEN!!!!!
I noticed a slight change in him too! His wife is not supposed to influence him!!  All of the defense was standing around at the site acting like a bunch of idiots, making it sound like them not being allowed in the crime scene had never happened in the history of the world!! Didn't Red say last night that the defense is NEVER allowed in like that!! Did I missread his post!!?? WTF is the defense trying to do having Lee & the other experts crowded around out there like morons. People that are out of the loop will think they really are being denied! GGGGGRRRRRR!! They make me ill!!!! 

Phaedrus
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: December 14, 2008, 09:40:09 AM »

night you monkeys, as you are awakening, Lucinda is off to bed.  1am here.  (((hugs)))) love you all, and love caylee (((hugs))))

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: December 14, 2008, 09:40:54 AM »

Casey has a new attorney? Who is it? Is it that woman that looks like a man in a wig? What's her name, Something-Baden? TIA

LMAO, She looks like Donatella Versace to me!

Phaedrus
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #598 on: December 14, 2008, 09:43:12 AM »

I dont think george would have had the capacity to premeditate his wife murder with his daughter..that upto that point had no homicidal ways...casey acted on her own..HELLO george was a cop, and he detailed cars..her trunk would have been cleaned wayyy early on if he was in on it...and a baby wont just play with chloroform and die..it takes time...its has to attack the nervous system that will ccut off enough oxygen from your brain and heart to where you just go into cardiac arrest or asphyxiation. He didnt have to see his grandbabys body..he saw the stain..he smelled that smell...its unforgettable..he got sick because as he was recanting his story to the FBI sans cindy he was finally able to think on his own and thats probably the first time he had actually invisioned the baby rotting in there.....George is actually the most cooperative of that entire family..He is calm cool and collected...he doesnt shake *an older man at his age, with heart problems can hardly hide when they're scared'..

also casey wouldnt need the chloroform to be delivered...she could make it from lots of the items in her house....bleach, acetone, pool shock..pool chlorine..those pesticides, ether (alcohol)...a mixture of any of these two could possibly make the chloroform that was so significant in the trunk because it was so putrid....i bet she just threw them all in to kill the smell...

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #599 on: December 14, 2008, 09:43:14 AM »

Personally, I do NOT consider drugging a child with chloroform or other substance to "put her to sleep" and then killing her in the act to be an accident. More importantly, I don't believe it is an accident under the law either. And I wish people like Baden and Padilla would STOP using the word accident. An accident to me is a child getting into the medicine cabinet and taking something and dying. Yes, the parent should have made sure the child did not get to the medicine, but it was an accident. Now, walking over and giving the child a substance he or she should not be ingesting period (chrlorform, xanex) or in amounts he or she should not be ingesting (cold medicine) is not accidental, it is intentional. We'll see if the prosecution can prove its 1st degree murder case. IMO they can and will. 

http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/m053.htm
MURDER, FIRST DEGREE - In order for someone to be found guilty of first degree murder the government must prove that the person killed another person; the person killed the other person with malice aforethought; and the killing was premeditated.

To kill with malice aforethought means to kill either deliberately and intentionally or recklessly with extreme disregard for human life.

Premeditation means with planning or deliberation. The amount of time needed for premeditation of a killing depends on the person and the circumstances. It must be long enough, after forming the intent to kill, for the killer to have been fully conscious of the intent and to have considered the killing.

http://www.lectlaw.com/def/a145.htm

ACCIDENT - The happening of an event without the concurrence of the will of the person by whose agency it was caused or the happening of an event without any human agency; the burning of a house in consequence of a fire being made for the ordinary purpose of warming the house which is an accident of the first kind; the burning of the same house by lightning would have been an accident of the second kind.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Capital+Murder

snipped

Some murders involving extreme recklessness on the part of the defendant cause extreme public outrage. In People v. Dellinger, 783 P.2d 200 (Cal. 1989), the defendant, Leland Dellinger, was found guilty of the murder of his two-yearold stepdaughter. The primary cause of the child's death was a fractured skull caused by trauma to the head. However, other ound guilty of the murder of his two-yearold stepdaughter. The primary cause of the child's death was a fractured skull caused by trauma to the head. However, other evidence showed that the child had large quantities of cocaine in her system when she died. Moreover, her mother discovered that the defendant had fed the child wine through a baby bottle.Due to the defendant's "wanton disregard for life," the verdict of murder was proper, according to the California Supreme Court.

A person who unintentionally causes the death of another person also may be charged with murder under the depraved-heart theory. Depraved-heart murder refers to a killing that results from gross negligence. For example, suppose that a man is practicing shooting his gun in his backyard, located in a suburban area. If the man accidentally shoots and kills someone, he can be charged with murder under the depraved-heart theory, if gross Negligence is proven.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.