April 18, 2024, 09:01:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302034 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: December 14, 2008, 10:05:31 AM »

Okay, Monkeys. Ya'll make me laugh with the Donatella pictures. She does look like that Baden women minus 150 pounds.

I was reading back because I saw something about a new attorney.

The Anthony's have a new attorney and some monkeys like him? Was I just reading wrong or is that true? 

True, last night he seemed to be a really nice guy. Very sensible the way he talked to Geraldo. My sis was over last night & we were in different rooms when he was on, watching, i ran in & we said at the same time, OMG! I kinda like him!!!??? Maybe we can find that clip today, somewhere!  I hope!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: December 14, 2008, 10:05:34 AM »

I believe she put duct tape on Caylee's mouth also, to make it appear she was abducted. One thing I am curious about is if Caylee's hands were bound, to also play into the abduction scenario.

I HOPE that all of you are correct that Caylee's mouth was duct taped AFTER she died and that Casey was planning her defense ahead of time in case the remains were discovered. I, however, don't think that Casey did much planning or she wouldn't have dumped Caylee in her own neighborhood like a bag of unwanted trash. I fear that the tape was placed on her lips before Casey killed her so she could not cry out. I believe that may be the extent of Casey's pre-planning other than to pre-meditate how not to be caught in the act.
I think Casey put the tape over Caylee's little mouth to force her to breath in the chloraform.I think it was an accident but it could have been prevented IF Cindy and George didn't run around living their lives on fantasy island.They knew how immature and unstable Casey was,how could they not try harder to protect Caylee when Casey took her away for a month?!?
I do not agree with Baden when he said this was an accident therefore it is not a capital murder case....Mama's drug their kids to sleep all the time.
What a jerk.....is he also on the defenses team?

I have always thought that giving a child anything except an over the counter medication or a prescription was a felony, regardless of what some mothers do to make their children sleep.  If someone dies during the act of a felony, it's Murder One.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: December 14, 2008, 10:06:58 AM »

Casey has a new attorney? Who is it? Is it that woman that looks like a man in a wig? What's her name, Something-Baden? TIA

LMAO, She looks like Donatella Versace to me!

Monken shield your eyes

SCAAARRRYYYYY

HOly **** 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: December 14, 2008, 10:07:16 AM »

By the way, the new attorney for the Anthony's appears to be wheelchair bound.  I don't know if permanent or what, just something I noticed when Geraldo interviewed him.

So did I, Klaas, bless him!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: December 14, 2008, 10:07:19 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.html

Is It Caylee? Anthonys Suspicious
Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:14:19 AM

ORLANDO -- Orange County sheriff's officials said Saturday the evidence is mounting that the skeletal remains of a small child found Thursday may belong to Caylee Anthony.

Investigators are out Sunday for the fourth day of searching a wooded area near the Anthony home where the remains were first found, hoping to discover more clues to determine if they are the missing 3-year-old.

Get Up-To-The-Minute Updates On The Remans Discovery

Michelle Bart, spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

The FBI is looking at DNA from the remains, but the Orange County medical examiner said it could be a week before conclusive results are released.

Sheriff Kevin Beary told the defense team for Casey Anthony, the missing girl's mother who has been charged with her murder, the size of the bones and hair color of the remains match Caylee. See Previous Story.

Minute-To-Minute Update
Sunday, Dec. 14
7:00 a.m.
Investigators return to the crime scene for Day 4 of searching for more clues in the area.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #625 on: December 14, 2008, 10:07:51 AM »

Okay, Monkeys. Ya'll make me laugh with the Donatella pictures. She does look like that Baden women minus 150 pounds.

The Anthony's have a new attorney and some monkeys like him? Was I just reading wrong or is that true? 

i liked him, i thought he sounded like he knew very much what he was talking about...but then again all we have been receiving lately is half a$$ answers and it was a breath of fresh air to finally hear from an attorney that answered all the questions, wasnt rude, and he seems to be maybe the turning point with the ants..im praying for them...

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
crazybabyborg
« Reply #626 on: December 14, 2008, 10:09:12 AM »

True, last night he seemed to be a really nice guy. Very sensible the way he talked to Geraldo. My sis was over last night & we were in different rooms when he was on, watching, i ran in & we said at the same time, OMG! I kinda like him!!!??? Maybe we can find that clip today, somewhere!  I hope!

I saw him too and would agree. The new attorney is likable.

That show was the first time I saw Lee tear up the memorial in the yard too. He wasn't a happy camper. I like the new atty better than I like Lee! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #627 on: December 14, 2008, 10:10:51 AM »

THanks Monken, I thought I read someone like him. I wonder how long it will take for them to run him off?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: December 14, 2008, 10:11:16 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.html

ORLANDO -- Orange County sheriff's officials said Saturday the evidence is mounting that the skeletal remains of a small child found Thursday may belong to Caylee Anthony.

Investigators are out Sunday for the fourth day of searching a wooded area near the Anthony home where the remains were first found, hoping to discover more clues to determine if they are the missing 3-year-old.

Michelle Bart, spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

The FBI is looking at DNA from the remains, but the Orange County medical examiner said it could be a week before conclusive results are released.

Sheriff Kevin Beary told the defense team for Casey Anthony, the missing girl's mother who has been charged with her murder, the size of the bones and hair color of the remains match Caylee. See Previous Story.

Minute-To-Minute Update
Sunday, Dec. 14
Investigators return to the crime scene for Day 4 of searching for more clues in the area.

OMG!!!! THERE GOES MY BLOOD PRESSURE THIS MORNING!!!! I thought Michelle Bart was out of the equation, what the Hell is she doing still speaking for them, anyway!!!??? Tim Miller has already explained that you stupid jerks!!!! AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!   

Phaedrus
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: December 14, 2008, 10:11:51 AM »

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.[/b

Minute-To-Minute Update
Sunday, Dec. 14

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.[/b

Here we go!!!!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: December 14, 2008, 10:12:40 AM »

i liked him, i thought he sounded like he knew very much what he was talking about...but then again all we have been receiving lately is half a$$ answers and it was a breath of fresh air to finally hear from an attorney that answered all the questions, wasnt rude, and he seems to be maybe the turning point with the ants..im praying for them...
I hope you are right. I pray for them too, sometimes it is just hard.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: December 14, 2008, 10:13:39 AM »

THanks Monken, I thought I read someone like him. I wonder how long it will take for them to run him off?

If, for us, he's too good to be true......not long!! 

Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #632 on: December 14, 2008, 10:14:00 AM »

Hey Lucinda.............I work for the Scleroderma Foundation!!! If you call the 800# on Tuesday, I will send you literature!!!!!!!!!!  Small world Smile

I want information too! My Mom died of Scleroderma when I was 13.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #633 on: December 14, 2008, 10:14:36 AM »

I believe she put duct tape on Caylee's mouth also, to make it appear she was abducted. One thing I am curious about is if Caylee's hands were bound, to also play into the abduction scenario.

I HOPE that all of you are correct that Caylee's mouth was duct taped AFTER she died and that Casey was planning her defense ahead of time in case the remains were discovered. I, however, don't think that Casey did much planning or she wouldn't have dumped Caylee in her own neighborhood like a bag of unwanted trash. I fear that the tape was placed on her lips before Casey killed her so she could not cry out. I believe that may be the extent of Casey's pre-planning other than to pre-meditate how not to be caught in the act.
I think Casey put the tape over Caylee's little mouth to force her to breath in the chloraform.I think it was an accident but it could have been prevented IF Cindy and George didn't run around living their lives on fantasy island.They knew how immature and unstable Casey was,how could they not try harder to protect Caylee when Casey took her away for a month?!?
I do not agree with Baden when he said this was an accident therefore it is not a capital murder case....Mama's drug their kids to sleep all the time.
What a jerk.....is he also on the defenses team?

I have always thought that giving a child anything except an over the counter medication or a prescription was a felony, regardless of what some mothers do to make their children sleep.  If someone dies during the act of a felony, it's Murder One.

it sure is...and coming from casey you know it was with malice aforethought..who gives a baby sedatives? who places their baby in a trunk? and into a black dark bag? and into the woods....?? i just thank god this little girl will soon be laid to rest...with all these people out looking for her, thinking about her praying for her, i bet she has yet to rest that little angel...and i honestly believe it was caylee that helped us find her remains...it was too much coincidence..for it not to have been a miracle in disguise..in disguise of whats left of this baby...

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
crazybabyborg
« Reply #634 on: December 14, 2008, 10:16:01 AM »

I don't think it will serve the Anthony's well to go around flaunting that Tim (whom they respect) searched the area prior and found nothing.

The prosecution is likely to call Tim to testify and Tim will say it was under water, and while I'm here, ask me about the 4 days I spent in that house without once ever hearing Casey say her daughter's name.

I beleieve Tim's term was that she ran around the house like she was preparing for a "Cheerleader Competition".
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: December 14, 2008, 10:16:02 AM »

Bradley A Conway, Esq.
OpenDocument]Florida Bar Association[/u]

Brad Conway for Judge

Florida State Marijuana Lawyer Listings
Bradley Conway
390 North Orange Avenue, Suite 1630
Orlando, FL 32801
Phone: (407) 246-0803
Fax: (407) 246-7121

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: December 14, 2008, 10:16:23 AM »

Minute-To-Minute Update
Sunday, Dec. 14

Here we go!!!!!!!
Michelle Bart needs to go home, wash her hair and leave Tim Miller alone. Suspicious circumstances leading to the findings? WTF? I take it back I will not pray for the Antony's until they wise up and realize what their stupid daughter did to Caylee and get rid of that blood sucking leech MB!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: December 14, 2008, 10:16:59 AM »

HEY GOODANMAD!!!
 I'm requesting permission to use your "petrified turd" headline for my sig. line after Christmas; unless you're going to use it, of course! 

Phaedrus
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: December 14, 2008, 10:17:09 AM »

If, for us, he's too good to be true......not long!! 
That's what I was thinking not long at all.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: December 14, 2008, 10:17:40 AM »

Hey Lucinda.............I work for the Scleroderma Foundation!!! If you call the 800# on Tuesday, I will send you literature!!!!!!!!!!  Small world Smile

I want information too! My Mom died of Scleroderma when I was 13.
I'm so sorry Boo.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.