April 18, 2024, 12:22:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 301937 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: December 14, 2008, 10:18:08 AM »

Bradley A Conway, Esq.
OpenDocument]Florida Bar Association[/u]

Brad Conway for Judge

Florida State Marijuana Lawyer Listings
Bradley Conway
390 North Orange Avenue, Suite 1630
Orlando, FL 32801
Phone: (407) 246-0803
Fax: (407) 246-7121

Thanks, Today!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: December 14, 2008, 10:20:00 AM »

Bradley A Conway, Esq.

Brad Conway for Judge

Bradley Conway
Orlando, FL 32801

Thanks, Today!!!!! 

Marijuana lawyer, WTF!!!??? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #642 on: December 14, 2008, 10:20:04 AM »

I believe she put duct tape on Caylee's mouth also, to make it appear she was abducted. One thing I am curious about is if Caylee's hands were bound, to also play into the abduction scenario.

I HOPE that all of you are correct that Caylee's mouth was duct taped AFTER she died and that Casey was planning her defense ahead of time in case the remains were discovered. I, however, don't think that Casey did much planning or she wouldn't have dumped Caylee in her own neighborhood like a bag of unwanted trash. I fear that the tape was placed on her lips before Casey killed her so she could not cry out. I believe that may be the extent of Casey's pre-planning other than to pre-meditate how not to be caught in the act.
I think Casey put the tape over Caylee's little mouth to force her to breath in the chloraform.I think it was an accident but it could have been prevented IF Cindy and George didn't run around living their lives on fantasy island.They knew how immature and unstable Casey was,how could they not try harder to protect Caylee when Casey took her away for a month?!?
I do not agree with Baden when he said this was an accident therefore it is not a capital murder case....Mama's drug their kids to sleep all the time.
What a jerk.....is he also on the defenses team?

I have always thought that giving a child anything except an over the counter medication or a prescription was a felony, regardless of what some mothers do to make their children sleep.  If someone dies during the act of a felony, it's Murder One.

it sure is...and coming from casey you know it was with malice aforethought..who gives a baby sedatives? who places their baby in a trunk? and into a black dark bag? and into the woods....?? i just thank god this little girl will soon be laid to rest...with all these people out looking for her, thinking about her praying for her, i bet she has yet to rest that little angel...and i honestly believe it was caylee that helped us find her remains...it was too much coincidence..for it not to have been a miracle in disguise..in disguise of whats left of this baby...
Do you really think the Ants will let her rest in peace and have a funeral for her. They are in such denial I truly believe even with DNA match, they still won't believe it is Caylee. They can't even call her by her own name, just that little girl. What will they put on her grave marker? Caylee or "that little girl"? I'm sorry for the rant I have decided I hate them all. I really need to get ready for church so I can pray for my hatred of them.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: December 14, 2008, 10:20:28 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.html

Is It Caylee? Anthonys Suspicious
Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:14:19 AM

ORLANDO -- Orange County sheriff's officials said Saturday the evidence is mounting that the skeletal remains of a small child found Thursday may belong to Caylee Anthony.

Investigators are out Sunday for the fourth day of searching a wooded area near the Anthony home where the remains were first found, hoping to discover more clues to determine if they are the missing 3-year-old.

Get Up-To-The-Minute Updates On The Remans Discovery

Michelle Bart, spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.[/b

The FBI is looking at DNA from the remains, but the Orange County medical examiner said it could be a week before conclusive results are released.

Sheriff Kevin Beary told the defense team for Casey Anthony, the missing girl's mother who has been charged with her murder, the size of the bones and hair color of the remains match Caylee. See Previous Story.

Minute-To-Minute Update
Sunday, Dec. 14
7:00 a.m.
Investigators return to the crime scene for Day 4 of searching for more clues in the area.

Michelle Bart, spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.[/b

Here we go!!!!!!!
Michelle Bart needs to go home, wash her hair and leave Tim Miller alone. Suspicious circumstances leading to the findings? WTF? I take it back I will not pray for the Antony's until they wise up and realize what their stupid daughter did to Caylee and get rid of that blood sucking leech MB!

and yet they don't seem to question the suspicious circumstances surrounding their daughter.  After all, why does anyone lie? 
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: December 14, 2008, 10:21:58 AM »

Boo, sorry about your Mom. Scleroderma is such a horrible disease with no cause or cure. Call 800-722-4673 on Tuesday. I am going to a dear friend's funeral on Monday. There is a lot of literature and information that I can send to you!!!
Small worlds are so cool.................
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: December 14, 2008, 10:22:22 AM »

Bradley A Conway, Esq.

Brad Conway for Judge

Bradley Conway
Orlando, FL 32801

Thanks, Today!!!!! 

Marijuana lawyer, WTF!!!??? 
Maybe he can update this site to add Chloroform and Xanax to his CV.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: December 14, 2008, 10:22:33 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends!! 
I betcha very soon , now that Donatella Kenney-Baden is on the defense team, Dr Baden will pull a Phil Spector trial-like stance and back his wife's team... $$$$ Who the hell IS for Caylee?? Us & the prosecution, certainly NOT her family..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: December 14, 2008, 10:23:03 AM »

Hey, this guy is also a Marijuana lawyer?? Hope the A's didn't have some weed hidden in their house somewhere; LE kinda turned it upside down!! OMG!!! that would be hilarious! Sorry, i just find that so freakin' funny!!!!! 

Phaedrus
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: December 14, 2008, 10:23:42 AM »

I betcha very soon , now that Donatella Kenney-Baden is on the defense team, Dr Baden will pull a Phil Spector trial-like stance and back his wife's team... $$$$ Who the hell IS for Caylee?? Us & the prosecution, certainly NOT her family..
I'm for Caylee, but my question is WHO THE HE** IS PAYING FOR ALL THESE ATTORNEYS AND FORENSIC "EXPERTS"?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: December 14, 2008, 10:24:29 AM »

Hey, this guy is also a Marijuana lawyer?? Hope the A's didn't have some weed hidden in their house somewhere; LE kinda turned it upside down!! OMG!!! that would be hilarious! Sorry, i just find that so freakin' funny!!!!! 
That may be why Cindy has the cotton mouth all the time!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #650 on: December 14, 2008, 10:26:43 AM »

I'm for Caylee, but my question is WHO THE HE** IS PAYING FOR ALL THESE ATTORNEYS AND FORENSIC "EXPERTS"?

I've come to the conclusion that they are all padding their resume in this notorious case so they can cash in big with future clients.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #651 on: December 14, 2008, 10:27:31 AM »

It was harder to believe that one day they would understand when they were running around like chickens with their heads cut off.." maybe someone put something in the car while it was in tow yard" or "maybe the person whos in the trunk of my granddaughters car, HAS GOT MY GRANDDAUGHTER".. My nephew is caylees age..and his mother is troubled too..but regardless he is the most important person in my life..hes the apple of everyones eye..i was there when he was born..took care of him up until he turned a year old...and i mean hes my favorite *thats what i tell him* and if my whack job of a sister ever told me someone kidnapped him, and she was looking for him..and he was still out there..i would bust my back until i found him...and i believe i would be in just as much denial...because if someone took my sebastian i would lose it...So now that they have officially lost their baby, their favorite to a predator....in this matter casey and death in itself..they really will go through the motions of being grief stricken parents and grand parents...they have been mighty tough cookies..but they need a rest..they need time to reflect..and celebrate this little life..their lives are forever altered..no matter where they live...no matter what housese they may buy in the future..there will always be a hallway with pictures of caylee.. and pictures of casey..its like they lost both of their birds from the same stone..its always going to be what if for them. unfortunately if cindy and george had tribulations before this is certainly going to be the straw that breaks the camels back. I think now im no longer upset with them for not believing, i forgive them...and maybe the media is driving them crazy...but hey..better us then them  tormenting themselves with what could have been with caylee.....after this all dies down..that house will no longer be a home..it will be a stir of echoes and memories that are a mixture of blissfull, utter happiness, and loss. God bless the Anthony's.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: December 14, 2008, 10:29:44 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.html

Is It Caylee? Anthonys Suspicious
Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:14:19 AM

ORLANDO -- Orange County sheriff's officials said Saturday the evidence is mounting that the skeletal remains of a small child found Thursday may belong to Caylee Anthony.

Investigators are out Sunday for the fourth day of searching a wooded area near the Anthony home where the remains were first found, hoping to discover more clues to determine if they are the missing 3-year-old.

Get Up-To-The-Minute Updates On The Remans Discovery

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

The FBI is looking at DNA from the remains, but the Orange County medical examiner said it could be a week before conclusive results are released.

Sheriff Kevin Beary told the defense team for Casey Anthony, the missing girl's mother who has been charged with her murder, the size of the bones and hair color of the remains match Caylee. See Previous Story.

Minute-To-Minute Update
Sunday, Dec. 14
7:00 a.m.
Investigators return to the crime scene for Day 4 of searching for more clues in the area.

OMG!!!! THERE GOES MY BLOOD PRESSURE THIS MORNING!!!! I thought Michelle Bart was out of the equation, what the Hell is she doing still speaking for them, anyway!!!??? Tim Miller has already explained that you stupid jerks!!!! AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!   

I have a very bad feeling that the Anthonys may start a spin that Caylee was later placed in the woods close to the Anthony home by Zanny, to frame Casey.  Baez, himself, has already said that even if the remains are Caylee, it doesn't mean that Casey killed her.  They will do anything to create reasonable doubt to spare Casey the needle.  They will use Tim's inability to completely search that area because of the water as a reason to support their new spin.  They might even point out that Tim has dogs that are trained to find a corpse in water.  They will use Tim's expertise and resources to justify that Caylee wasn't in the woods at the time of the search.  I fear that Tim will be used and abused by them again.  First, Tim was the bad guy who wouldn't search for a living Caylee and now, Tim cleared the area as did LE, so Caylee had to be put there recently.  It's a shame, because many times searchers miss remains even after two or three searches and TES was definitely hindered by the water when they searched that area.  We're going to hear that Caylee's remains were placed in the woods while Casey was in jail or under house arrest.  Zanny climbed that new fence with her sister and a bunch of little kids to put the remains where they were found.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: December 14, 2008, 10:29:48 AM »

That may be why Cindy has the cotton mouth all the time!

And why she's so extreeeemmelllyy relaxed sometimes! 

Phaedrus
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: December 14, 2008, 10:29:50 AM »

I've come to the conclusion that they are all padding their resume in this notorious case so they can cash in big with future clients.
Yeah, but do they think they have a chance in He** of winning. Dr Lee's reputation already suspect because of the Phil Spector trial. I sure as hell wouldn't want him on my defense team. Can the prosecutors use screw ups in previous trials as evidence that he sucks as a "expert" and therefore he could screw evidence in this case up?

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: December 14, 2008, 10:31:53 AM »

The question is not only who but why.  Who holds the movie rights (IMO its someone in the background, I don't think its Garrison)?  Have the experts already signed for a movie deal as consultants?  IMO these people are not working just for the notoriety.  Remember that Kathy Reichs is a well known author.  When there are questions, always follow the money.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: December 14, 2008, 10:32:08 AM »

FYI, Dr Baden & his wife write books together

http://www.randomhouse.com/vintage/catalog/display.pperl?isbn=9781400095612&view=qa     
Remains Silent

Written by Michael Baden and Linda Kenney
Fiction - Mystery & Detective; Fiction - Medical | Vintage | Paperback | September 2006 | $6.99| 978-1-4000-9561-2 (1-4000-9561-1)

AUTHOR Q & A

A Conversation with Michael Baden and Linda Kenney, authors of REMAINS SILENT:

Q: How did you two meet? We hear rumors it involved a morgue…
A: It did. People now kid us that our first “date” was in a morgue. The reality is that Linda needed an outside forensic pathologist to do a second autopsy–other lawyers recommended Michael. But, as a result of this, we thought it would be appropriate that Jake and Manny’s readers experience Manny’s perception of what a first date would be like at an autopsy.

Q: You both have busy, full time jobs. What made you decide to take on a novel?
A: We are both often consulted by authors about forensic science and legal aspects of novels they are working on. We had talked about our doing a book since we were helping so many others. Then we bought a vacation home, which, by happenstance, we rented for the summer to a woman named Leigh Feldman of the Darhansoff, Verrill, Feldman literary agency. Leigh had been the agent for Cold Mountain and Memoirs of a Geisha. She read two non-fiction books Michael had written that happened to be in the house and asked us “why don’t the two of you do a book?” It was as a result of her motherly prodding that we finally decided we could incorporate such a project into our schedule if Linda became “Of Counsel” to her law firm, and as long as we only slept three hours per night.

Q: How much of Michael and Linda are in Jake and Manny?
A: Well, Manny is 5’8”, size 8, blonde, 29 years old and a lawyer–one out of five isn’t bad! Jake is a forensic pathologist who is sexy in a scientific sort of way–there’s no difference between Michael and Jake!

Q: So you guys are still married…the collaboration must have gone well. Any challenges?
A: We will be celebrating our 5th anniversary soon, so I guess things are going alright! We both like being each other’s muse. Unless both of us wrote this book together, we could not have incorporated fashion with autopsies so successfully. It’s wonderful that we supplement each other in lots of ways.

Q: We hear you have an interesting collection of crime memorabilia. Can you tell us some of your favorite items and how you found them?
A: We both independently collected historical items, especially those related to crime, before we met. Most of our items are purchased at auction, some on e-bay, others in antique stores and others by word of mouth. We’re both concerned about fallibilities in the legal system. A lot of Linda’s documents relate to the court system’s appalling approval of slavery. These documents show that the legal system can be wrong in a big way. “Injustice!” as Manny would say. Michael collects presidential pardons. Perhaps the most cherished item in our collection are the original handwritten alienists’ notes concerning Richard Loeb, of Leopold and Loeb. Clarence Darrow was the first attorney to bring forensic psychiatry into the courtroom to challenge the death penalty in the 1920s. We also collect documents related to presidential and other assassinations given Michael’s positions in investigating the assassinations of President John F. Kennedy and Dr. Martin Luther King. One of our pet peeves is how proper medical care–available at the time–could have saved President James Garfield and President William McKinley’s lives. The only death warrant Bill Clinton signed off on as Governor of Arkansas–also signed by the person to be executed–is also a favorite part of our collection.

Q: Are there any hazards in collecting all this crime memorabilia?
A: Yes, we always kid each other that should one of us be found dead, the other would go straight to jail because we have so many true crime books, numerous treatises on poisons and suspicious deaths. Some even make their way to our night tables! The responding police officers would automatically assume the living spouse had killed the other, which would be immediately confirmed by legions of television “profilers.”

Q: What do you read? Who are some of your influences?
A: We both love Dashiell Hammett for a number of reasons. He was the creator of the original husband/wife married detective team of Nick and Nora Charles and their dog Asta. Linda loves all thriller writers but also likes to expand out of the genre and read Ken Follett, Sidney Sheldon, Jeffrey Archer, Victor Hugo, Franz Kafka and, of course, all fashion magazines. Michael loves the New York Times Book Review, the Scrabble dictionary in his continuing quest to beat Linda, and “graphic novels” such as From Hell involving the Jack the Ripper murders, of course! On a professional side, Linda has been influenced by Clarence Darrow, Michael by Dr. Seuss.

Q: Autopsy was really the first TV show to take on forensics. How do you feel about that now that shows like CSI, Crossing Jordan, and a host of others have made forensics a daily fixture on the airwaves? Why do you think people are so fascinated by forensics?
A: First, truly, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. HBO’s Autopsy premiered in 1994 and we’re still going strong. The public is fascinated by forensic shows because they combine scientific puzzle-solving with real issues of life and death. The dead talk to us and try to tell us who dunnit. The reader wants to know what the dead say, what the autopsy tells us, how we interpret blood, hair and fibers. We’ve been to the moon, we can see the furthest reaches of space, but the biggest miracle of all is the human body. It speaks to us through its DNA, through its toxicology. We try to teach the viewer/reader how to listen and interpret clues. Forensics allows everyone to become actively involved in learning how to solve a mystery. It’s the ultimate reality show.

Q: Did any of the characters or plot lines in REMAINS SILENT grow out of real life cases either of you have worked on?
A: Yes. The characters and plot lines had their genesis in true cases. We hope, in the future, to supplement REMAINS SILENT with a non-fiction account of those cases. Each of those cases presented forensic, legal, moral and ethical issues that are involved in the plot lines. We have visited crime scenes together and we have examined many a bone together. We have collaborated with others in investigating the deaths of aboriginal natives in Australia. We have visited Gravesend, England to find the remains of Princess Pocahontas for possible return to her native America. There are several photos of some of our expeditions on this website.

Q: So, can you give us any hints about Jake and Manny’s future plans?
A: They’ll continue to work together and spar with each other in usual and provocative ways. Just wait until you get to book four! Meanwhile, Manny and Jake will be traveling the United States and the world including London, Singapore, Italy, South America and Africa using forensics and law to solve unsolved crimes. They hope to meet many readers along the way. Mycroft, our real dog-son, who helps solve the mystery in REMAINS SILENT, is so pumped up he is currently seeking his own agent for a series of children’s forensic books beginning with “Mycroft Solves a Mystery.”

From the Hardcover edition.
Last book was 2006, I guess they have decided that this may be a good topic $$$

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: December 14, 2008, 10:33:48 AM »

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: December 14, 2008, 10:34:12 AM »

It was harder to believe that one day they would understand when they were running around like chickens with their heads cut off.." maybe someone put something in the car while it was in tow yard" or "maybe the person whos in the trunk of my granddaughters car, HAS GOT MY GRANDDAUGHTER".. My nephew is caylees age..and his mother is troubled too..but regardless he is the most important person in my life..hes the apple of everyones eye..i was there when he was born..took care of him up until he turned a year old...and i mean hes my favorite *thats what i tell him* and if my whack job of a sister ever told me someone kidnapped him, and she was looking for him..and he was still out there..i would bust my back until i found him...and i believe i would be in just as much denial...because if someone took my sebastian i would lose it...So now that they have officially lost their baby, their favorite to a predator....in this matter casey and death in itself..they really will go through the motions of being grief stricken parents and grand parents...they have been mighty tough cookies..but they need a rest..they need time to reflect..and celebrate this little life..their lives are forever altered..no matter where they live...no matter what housese they may buy in the future..there will always be a hallway with pictures of caylee.. and pictures of casey..its like they lost both of their birds from the same stone..its always going to be what if for them. unfortunately if cindy and george had tribulations before this is certainly going to be the straw that breaks the camels back. I think now im no longer upset with them for not believing, i forgive them...and maybe the media is driving them crazy...but hey..better us then them  tormenting themselves with what could have been with caylee.....after this all dies down..that house will no longer be a home..it will be a stir of echoes and memories that are a mixture of blissfull, utter happiness, and loss. God bless the Anthony's.

Would you truly believe your sister that someone kidnapped the baby if you already know she is a whack job or would you work with law enforcement to find and get the baby back? My problem with the Anthonys is that they knew Casey was crazy, didn't take care of the baby, etc. But they STILL believe every word she says.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: December 14, 2008, 10:34:30 AM »

Yes, God does work in mysterious ways.  Unlike the Anthony's son, Lee, I bet that the meter reader will take a lie detector test. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.