March 28, 2024, 12:00:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300032 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #660 on: December 14, 2008, 10:35:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends!! 
I betcha very soon , now that Donatella Kenney-Baden is on the defense team, Dr Baden will pull a Phil Spector trial-like stance and back his wife's team... $$$$ Who the hell IS for Caylee?? Us & the prosecution, certainly NOT her family..
I'm for Caylee, but my question is WHO THE HE** IS PAYING FOR ALL THESE ATTORNEYS AND FORENSIC "EXPERTS"?

The question is not only who but why.  Who holds the movie rights (IMO its someone in the background, I don't think its Garrison)?  Have the experts already signed for a movie deal as consultants?  IMO these people are not working just for the notoriety.  Remember that Kathy Reichs is a well known author.  When there are questions, always follow the money.
Yep, but I would rather keep my reputation than have all the money in the world.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: December 14, 2008, 10:35:43 AM »

Hey, this guy is also a Marijuana lawyer?? Hope the A's didn't have some weed hidden in their house somewhere; LE kinda turned it upside down!! OMG!!! that would be hilarious! Sorry, i just find that so freakin' funny!!!!! 

I swear, wouldn't that be a riot!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: December 14, 2008, 10:38:18 AM »

Hey, this guy is also a Marijuana lawyer?? Hope the A's didn't have some weed hidden in their house somewhere; LE kinda turned it upside down!! OMG!!! that would be hilarious! Sorry, i just find that so freakin' funny!!!!! 

I swear, wouldn't that be a riot!!!! 
Yep it would be a riot. Maybe it wasn't bamboo they were growing in the backyard

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #663 on: December 14, 2008, 10:40:07 AM »

I am still exploring the idea of Lee's involvement in all of this, as well as CinCin and Geo's. IIRC didn't the OCSO pull ALL the cell phone records and pings from ALL of the family?  This would include CinCin, Geo, and Lee.  I can not recall ever seeing them released in a doc dump though.  Maybe this is another piece of evidence they wish to use in the case, but possibly in the direction of one of the other family members.
I know that Lee dropped out of sight for quite a bit of time, but I find it really really hard that the OCSO would not have had tabs on his where abouts.  I mean due to the media we knew where Geo and CinCin where at all times, but Lee took the "under the radar" aproach.  I hope he was still on LE's radar.

I am still very very disturbed by the "walk".  The night that Casey was released for the first time from jail, the same night that many of us have believed to be the night she told the family the truth...Geo took a walk.  He said it was out of anger, but I want to know in which direction did he take this walk, and how far did he go?  At that time though I know that the entire family was not being investigated and all eyes were on Casey, but still.....wonder if it was to pay his respects.

monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #664 on: December 14, 2008, 10:40:29 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18262249/detail.html

Attorney: Casey Not Doing Well After Hearing About Remains

----------

uh hmm...

hey attorney, most of america and beyond don't give a rats ass how casey is doing.  last i heard, caylee not doing well either...   

yes, exactly. Who gives a rats how casey is feeling.  Shes only feeling bad cos her sorry arzz has been busted.  Gawd it would even be worth doing a misdemeanor if you lived in Orlando, just so you could get in there and slap her up the head 

My husband said something along the same lines the other day when we were watching a clip of her smiling & laughing and caring only about #1 in some of those jail tapes. He was saying how worth it would be to be charged with assault to be able to chuck a heavy can or any other hard & heavy object directly at her head/face while she was sitting there inappropriately laughing and exposing those huge nasty TEEF!

Haha what a lovely visual!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: December 14, 2008, 10:43:48 AM »

I am still exploring the idea of Lee's involvement in all of this, as well as CinCin and Geo's. IIRC didn't the OCSO pull ALL the cell phone records and pings from ALL of the family?  This would include CinCin, Geo, and Lee.  I can not recall ever seeing them released in a doc dump though.  Maybe this is another piece of evidence they wish to use in the case, but possibly in the direction of one of the other family members.
I know that Lee dropped out of sight for quite a bit of time, but I find it really really hard that the OCSO would not have had tabs on his where abouts.  I mean due to the media we knew where Geo and CinCin where at all times, but Lee took the "under the radar" aproach.  I hope he was still on LE's radar.

I am still very very disturbed by the "walk".  The night that Casey was released for the first time from jail, the same night that many of us have believed to be the night she told the family the truth...Geo took a walk.  He said it was out of anger, but I want to know in which direction did he take this walk, and how far did he go?  At that time though I know that the entire family was not being investigated and all eyes were on Casey, but still.....wonder if it was to pay his respects.
How long had Casey been at the house before George took the walk? Long enough to tell where Caylee was and then he took the walk. Or did he take the walk and let her tell Cindy and Lee because George just didn't want to know?

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: December 14, 2008, 10:44:19 AM »

Yep, but I would rather keep my reputation than have all the money in the world.
[/quote]
You and me both. These reknowned, educated people sell their whole careers for 100k per trial and and increase in consultant fees and speaking engagement fees.. It's really disgusting. Dr Baden is a paid Fox News consultant, this should be some sort of conflict of interest.
At least Kobi, who is a PhD btw, not an MD, has his affiliation as a defense expert announced, I think Dr B plays both sides when the wife is involved.. yuck

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: December 14, 2008, 10:44:38 AM »

I betcha very soon , now that Donatella Kenney-Baden is on the defense team, Dr Baden will pull a Phil Spector trial-like stance and back his wife's team... $$$$ Who the hell IS for Caylee?? Us & the prosecution, certainly NOT her family..
I'm for Caylee, but my question is WHO THE HE** IS PAYING FOR ALL THESE ATTORNEYS AND FORENSIC "EXPERTS"?

The question is not only who but why.  Who holds the movie rights (IMO its someone in the background, I don't think its Garrison)?  Have the experts already signed for a movie deal as consultants?  IMO these people are not working just for the notoriety.  Remember that Kathy Reichs is a well known author.  When there are questions, always follow the money.

You have to remember that these people have not kept up with the case like the people on this and other forums.  They have probably only heard Baez's side of what is going on.  They are hired by him to do a job and they will do it to the best of their abilities. 

This holds true for everything, even though the people that are closely following the case know that the full evidence when released should point to Casey's guilt, people that are not following closely and only looking at what has been released will not see enough to be 100% sure of guilt. 

Please remember that the way people physically look does not make them guilty of anything nor does it effect the way someone can defend or prosecute someone else. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #668 on: December 14, 2008, 10:46:22 AM »

How long had Casey been at the house before George took the walk? Long enough to tell where Caylee was and then he took the walk. Or did he take the walk and let her tell Cindy and Lee because George just didn't want to know?
He took the walk later in the evening.  It came out though from LP that Geo aparently did so according to Lee to let Casey talk with Mom and Bro.  This could very well be just Lee covering for the actions of his fathers need to pay his respects to Casey.  WHY the need for Lee to open up and tell LP any of this if not to cover for something bigger??

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: December 14, 2008, 10:49:31 AM »

You and me both. These reknowned, educated people sell their whole careers for 100k per trial and and increase in consultant fees and speaking engagement fees.. It's really disgusting. Dr Baden is a paid Fox News consultant, this should be some sort of conflict of interest.
At least Kobi, who is a PhD btw, not an MD, has his affiliation as a defense expert announced, I think Dr B plays both sides when the wife is involved.. yuck
[/quote] I would think husband and wife would be conflict of interest as well. Dr Baden should shut his yap about this case if his wife is KCs attorney. But I guess Money talks, BS walks

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: December 14, 2008, 10:49:34 AM »

My hubby says somebody is going to write some books, advise some movie productions, etc. and cash in BIG TIME after this is concluded. If they don't charge Cindy or George, you know they will get a ghost writer if they haven't got one already working on a book and scripts. All these defense lawyers and paid gunslingers for the defense will make $ that way too.

I've come to the conclusion that they are all padding their resume in this notorious case so they can cash in big with future clients.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: December 14, 2008, 10:50:14 AM »

Just a quick note, I was told by a very reliable source that ALL female inmates prior to being booked meet with a jail nurse to go over any health issues.  At this time a urine sample is 99.9% of the time collected from each of the inmates for testing of drugs and pregnancy.  This is done to help the guards know if the inmate has a drug history and could be coming down from a high, going into withdrawls, or is pregnant and needs special treatment.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: December 14, 2008, 10:51:34 AM »

Police search woods for Caylee clues a 4th day \

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- As detectives enter their fourth day of searching a wooded area for clues in the case of a missing toddler, they're tight-lipped on whether any more evidence has been found.

On Thursday, a utility worker found a child's skull less than a half-mile from the Orlando home of Caylee Anthony, who was two when she went missing in June.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, waited a month to report her daughter missing and has been charged with murder.

Orange County Sheriff's deputies and the FBI are still combing the area where the skull was found. Orange Sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla wouldn't say what else has been recovered.

On Saturday, Anthony's lawyer and his forensic investigators conducted their own investigation at the Anthony family home.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #673 on: December 14, 2008, 10:52:33 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.html

Is It Caylee? Anthonys Suspicious
Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:14:19 AM

ORLANDO -- Orange County sheriff's officials said Saturday the evidence is mounting that the skeletal remains of a small child found Thursday may belong to Caylee Anthony.

Investigators are out Sunday for the fourth day of searching a wooded area near the Anthony home where the remains were first found, hoping to discover more clues to determine if they are the missing 3-year-old.

Get Up-To-The-Minute Updates On The Remans Discovery

Michelle Bart, spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

The FBI is looking at DNA from the remains, but the Orange County medical examiner said it could be a week before conclusive results are released.

Sheriff Kevin Beary told the defense team for Casey Anthony, the missing girl's mother who has been charged with her murder, the size of the bones and hair color of the remains match Caylee. See Previous Story.

Minute-To-Minute Update
Sunday, Dec. 14
7:00 a.m.
Investigators return to the crime scene for Day 4 of searching for more clues in the area.

OMG!!!! THERE GOES MY BLOOD PRESSURE THIS MORNING!!!! I thought Michelle Bart was out of the equation, what the Hell is she doing still speaking for them, anyway!!!??? Tim Miller has already explained that you stupid jerks!!!! AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!   

I have a very bad feeling that the Anthonys may start a spin that Caylee was later placed in the woods close to the Anthony home by Zanny, to frame Casey.  Baez, himself, has already said that even if the remains are Caylee, it doesn't mean that Casey killed her.  They will do anything to create reasonable doubt to spare Casey the needle.  They will use Tim's inability to completely search that area because of the water as a reason to support their new spin.  They might even point out that Tim has dogs that are trained to find a corpse in water.  They will use Tim's expertise and resources to justify that Caylee wasn't in the woods at the time of the search.  I fear that Tim will be used and abused by them again.  First, Tim was the bad guy who wouldn't search for a living Caylee and now, Tim cleared the area as did LE, so Caylee had to be put there recently.  It's a shame, because many times searchers miss remains even after two or three searches and TES was definitely hindered by the water when they searched that area.  We're going to hear that Caylee's remains were placed in the woods while Casey was in jail or under house arrest.  Zanny climbed that new fence with her sister and a bunch of little kids to put the remains where they were found.

ooook...So of course they are going to begin their chit chattering about zani, and planting evidence and they will have their opening statements...their witness list..and cross examination... The prosecutor has what 50 credible witnesses to caseys innability to show compassion for her daughters dissapearance...there is more evidence against her now, to were it seem improbable that there will be an acquittal or hung jury..all that boot.................Casey has incriminated herself..she is not credible..and i will bet my bottom dollar she is only going to testify whn they rbing the death penalty round on her..because you better believe the prosecution is going for that again...they have everything they need..casey has no alibi..she was everywhere the baby was...the day she supposably dropped caylee off at sawgrass or blanchard park....she was sitting a block away from home waiting for her dad to go to work so she could go back home....the judge is going to break her down...they hate ignorant people..and she sure is ignorant....after the jury learns of caylee..her preciousness..and the fact that her mom was planning hot body contests...looking for female vocalists...going on shopping sprees, sleeping with multiple guys.. all while the mom claims a nanny that never existed kidnapped her...This prosecution got with it..they have crossed their t's and dotted their i's with all their subpoenas, search warrants, and conclusive findings with the body farm and the air samples in the trunk...if they were going to prove her guilty with just a trunk air sample and one single hair off the babies head...i can only imagine what they have found that has further put casey in the hole. even if she wore gloves when taping caylee SHE MUST HAVE USED HER HORSE TEETH to cut the tape..she used bags from her moms house...Now.....Tim Miller is very credible, he has secretaries writing what he does in his searches day in day out..yes he did search with cadaver dogs, he got mighty close..but he never said..."i dont know why i didnt see the bag" he knows why..everything was muddy, unstable ...and he didnt want to trample the remains..which was a great call....better late than never...and you better believe that the prosecutors have filled a black trash bag with approximately 30 pounds give or take some for caylees  last known weight...full of bean bags(or something with mass and texture to it)..and have placed the bag in the location..as close in proximity to the drop site as they can..to measure, and watch like a science project how long it will take that bag to create the same time of indentation in the sediment as did caylees bag. and they will do this several times..to see how long it takes...SO TAKE THAT JOSE BAEZ!!!! it will prove definitely that the body has not just been stashed their recently..

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: December 14, 2008, 10:53:39 AM »

As detectives enter their fourth day of searching a wooded area for clues in the case of a missing toddler, they're tight-lipped on whether any more evidence has been found.

I brought this up last night, I think everyone involved deserves a pat on the back for keeping their mouths shut. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: December 14, 2008, 10:54:22 AM »

You have to remember that these people have not kept up with the case like the people on this and other forums.  They have probably only heard Baez's side of what is going on.  They are hired by him to do a job and they will do it to the best of their abilities. 

This holds true for everything, even though the people that are closely following the case know that the full evidence when released should point to Casey's guilt, people that are not following closely and only looking at what has been released will not see enough to be 100% sure of guilt. 

Please remember that the way people physically look does not make them guilty of anything nor does it effect the way someone can defend or prosecute someone else. 
If they are experts, then they should look at both sides of the story. Maybe to me, money isn't the most important thing in my life. I thought a lot of people weren't following the case, but just yesterday I was at Quiznos and there was a table of about 6 or 7 people and all they could talk about was KC and how guilty she was. I am in Texas and it hasn't made local news until the body was found. These people are either on SM or they have looked into the case more than what is on local media.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #676 on: December 14, 2008, 10:55:35 AM »

Good Morning, thank-you for posting the video of Lee destroying the memorial. When people start putting stuffed animals and flowers, where the remains of Caylee were found, is that jackass going to run there and destroy that memorial also? I will scream if I hear the word FINDINGS again. If it is Caylee or some other poor little one, it is despicable to me to use the word findings and not remains.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #677 on: December 14, 2008, 10:56:28 AM »

I would think husband and wife would be conflict of interest as well. Dr Baden should shut his yap about this case if his wife is KCs attorney. But I guess Money talks, BS walks
[/quote]

unfortunately we live in U.S.A. where sometimes your better off being rich and guilty, then poor and innocent!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: December 14, 2008, 10:56:32 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.html

Is It Caylee? Anthonys Suspicious
Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:14:19 AM

ORLANDO -- Orange County sheriff's officials said Saturday the evidence is mounting that the skeletal remains of a small child found Thursday may belong to Caylee Anthony.

Investigators are out Sunday for the fourth day of searching a wooded area near the Anthony home where the remains were first found, hoping to discover more clues to determine if they are the missing 3-year-old.

Get Up-To-The-Minute Updates On The Remans Discovery

Michelle Bart, spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

The FBI is looking at DNA from the remains, but the Orange County medical examiner said it could be a week before conclusive results are released.

Sheriff Kevin Beary told the defense team for Casey Anthony, the missing girl's mother who has been charged with her murder, the size of the bones and hair color of the remains match Caylee. See Previous Story.

Minute-To-Minute Update
Sunday, Dec. 14
7:00 a.m.
Investigators return to the crime scene for Day 4 of searching for more clues in the area.

OMG!!!! THERE GOES MY BLOOD PRESSURE THIS MORNING!!!! I thought Michelle Bart was out of the equation, what the Hell is she doing still speaking for them, anyway!!!??? Tim Miller has already explained that you stupid jerks!!!! AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!   

I have a very bad feeling that the Anthonys may start a spin that Caylee was later placed in the woods close to the Anthony home by Zanny, to frame Casey.  Baez, himself, has already said that even if the remains are Caylee, it doesn't mean that Casey killed her.  They will do anything to create reasonable doubt to spare Casey the needle.  They will use Tim's inability to completely search that area because of the water as a reason to support their new spin.  They might even point out that Tim has dogs that are trained to find a corpse in water.  They will use Tim's expertise and resources to justify that Caylee wasn't in the woods at the time of the search.  I fear that Tim will be used and abused by them again.  First, Tim was the bad guy who wouldn't search for a living Caylee and now, Tim cleared the area as did LE, so Caylee had to be put there recently.  It's a shame, because many times searchers miss remains even after two or three searches and TES was definitely hindered by the water when they searched that area.  We're going to hear that Caylee's remains were placed in the woods while Casey was in jail or under house arrest.  Zanny climbed that new fence with her sister and a bunch of little kids to put the remains where they were found.

ooook...So of course they are going to begin their chit chattering about zani, and planting evidence and they will have their opening statements...their witness list..and cross examination... The prosecutor has what 50 credible witnesses to caseys innability to show compassion for her daughters dissapearance...there is more evidence against her now, to were it seem improbable that there will be an acquittal or hung jury..all that boot.................Casey has incriminated herself..she is not credible..and i will bet my bottom dollar she is only going to testify whn they rbing the death penalty round on her..because you better believe the prosecution is going for that again...they have everything they need..casey has no alibi..she was everywhere the baby was...the day she supposably dropped caylee off at sawgrass or blanchard park....she was sitting a block away from home waiting for her dad to go to work so she could go back home....the judge is going to break her down...they hate ignorant people..and she sure is ignorant....after the jury learns of caylee..her preciousness..and the fact that her mom was planning hot body contests...looking for female vocalists...going on shopping sprees, sleeping with multiple guys.. all while the mom claims a nanny that never existed kidnapped her...This prosecution got with it..they have crossed their t's and dotted their i's with all their subpoenas, search warrants, and conclusive findings with the body farm and the air samples in the trunk...if they were going to prove her guilty with just a trunk air sample and one single hair off the babies head...i can only imagine what they have found that has further put casey in the hole. even if she wore gloves when taping caylee SHE MUST HAVE USED HER HORSE TEETH to cut the tape..she used bags from her moms house...Now.....Tim Miller is very credible, he has secretaries writing what he does in his searches day in day out..yes he did search with cadaver dogs, he got mighty close..but he never said..."i dont know why i didnt see the bag" he knows why..everything was muddy, unstable ...and he didnt want to trample the remains..which was a great call....better late than never...and you better believe that the prosecutors have filled a black trash bag with approximately 30 pounds give or take some for caylees  last known weight...full of bean bags(or something with mass and texture to it)..and have placed the bag in the location..as close in proximity to the drop site as they can..to measure, and watch like a science project how long it will take that bag to create the same time of indentation in the sediment as did caylees bag. and they will do this several times..to see how long it takes...SO TAKE THAT JOSE BAEZ!!!! it will prove definitely that the body has not just been stashed their recently..

i probably screwed this up but, LMAO!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: December 14, 2008, 10:57:13 AM »

He took the walk later in the evening.  It came out though from LP that Geo aparently did so according to Lee to let Casey talk with Mom and Bro.  This could very well be just Lee covering for the actions of his fathers need to pay his respects to Casey.  WHY the need for Lee to open up and tell LP any of this if not to cover for something bigger??
Thanks Dolce, of all the people in that family I think George is the only one not covering for the skank. I will probably change my mind about him again this afternoon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.