April 19, 2024, 01:11:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302090 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #680 on: December 14, 2008, 10:57:28 AM »

Police search woods for Caylee clues a 4th day \

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- As detectives enter their fourth day of searching a wooded area for clues in the case of a missing toddler, they're tight-lipped on whether any more evidence has been found.

On Thursday, a utility worker found a child's skull less than a half-mile from the Orlando home of Caylee Anthony, who was two when she went missing in June.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, waited a month to report her daughter missing and has been charged with murder.

Orange County Sheriff's deputies and the FBI are still combing the area where the skull was found. Orange Sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla wouldn't say what else has been recovered.

On Saturday, Anthony's lawyer and his forensic investigators conducted their own investigation at the Anthony family home.

Thanks for posting, I am thrilled that they are going through this area with a fine toothed comb. And also no leaks from LE.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #681 on: December 14, 2008, 10:58:37 AM »

Okay Monkeys, I'm outta here. Gotta get ready for church, so I can pray and ask God to forgive me of my hatred of the Ants.

Peace Out

JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: December 14, 2008, 10:58:37 AM »

Good Morning, thank-you for posting the video of Lee destroying the memorial. When people start putting stuffed animals and flowers, where the remains of Caylee were found, is that jackass going to run there and destroy that memorial also? I will scream if I hear the word FINDINGS again. If it is Caylee or some other poor little one, it is despicable to me to use the word findings and not remains.

No he will have Kid Finders do it for him.  Remember Dennis Milstead and the Blanchard Park memorial?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: December 14, 2008, 10:58:37 AM »

Good Morning, thank-you for posting the video of Lee destroying the memorial. When people start putting stuffed animals and flowers, where the remains of Caylee were found, is that jackass going to run there and destroy that memorial also? I will scream if I hear the word FINDINGS again. If it is Caylee or some other poor little one, it is despicable to me to use the word findings and not remains.

Geraldo said, the family was obviously grieving; eh, I think lee's just a jackass!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #684 on: December 14, 2008, 10:58:50 AM »

The Anthony's started their spin from the very beginning. 
First it was pizza, squirrels, and crickets that took over Casey's car.  Then it was another body in the trunk, not Caylee's that was obviously planted by someone after the vehicle had been towed.  Then we have the newest release of the "code" talkers in the jail visits.  Cindy baits Casey throughout the conversation with questions so that Casey will answer the way they scripted this whole ordeal out.  "Does she have a key?" and "Are we being threatened".  They knew they were being recorded, this family has played the system to their advantage every damn step of the way.
Casey NEVER should have been alloud to return to her home with Geo and CinCin after her first release, that is when this scamming all began.  The notebook that CinCin carried around is a book of lies IMO.  Its her way to keep track of all the bullshit she is saying to spin the web of lies for Casey's defense. 
IF this family truely believed that their grandchild was out among the living then by God they would have done what ANY human being with a brain cell among them would do, and beat the damn ground day after day in search of Caylee.  They would have gone to Sawgrass Apts and handed out fliers, gone to BP and posted fliers, they would have gone door to door asking for help.  NO, they did NONE of this, they had no need, they knew right where she was, and as long as no one was looking in that area, they were safe.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #685 on: December 14, 2008, 11:01:47 AM »

Geraldo said, the family was obviously grieving; eh, I think lee's just a jackass!
I think that Geraldo needs to shut up already.  That man is a disgrace to journalism and a menace to society....just on cable!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: December 14, 2008, 11:02:11 AM »

No he will have Kid Finders do it for him.  Remember Dennis Milstead and the Blanchard Park memorial?
Or they will just pay someone to go do it also, but since Milstead needs the money, on second thought it probably will be Milstead.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #687 on: December 14, 2008, 11:03:07 AM »

Casey has a new attorney? Who is it? Is it that woman that looks like a man in a wig? What's her name, Something-Baden? TIA

LMAO, She looks like Donatella Versace to me!
Yeah that's who she looks like, but I still think she looks like a 60 year old tore up drag queen.

I thought the defense looked like unprofessional crybabies when (was it Geraldo?) interviewed them.  All Donatella did was complain and whine.  Was she waiting to go into the woods in her suit, make-up, and heels?  All of that was so totally for show!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: December 14, 2008, 11:04:27 AM »

I think that Geraldo needs to shut up already.  That man is a disgrace to journalism and a menace to society....just on cable!
I can't watch him anymore, he makes me ill, I follow the board to get any info from Geraldo. But I did find it funny when he slipped and called Casey a slut.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: December 14, 2008, 11:05:11 AM »

Geraldo + JB = new besties
Geraldo + JB = first interview with Crazy

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: December 14, 2008, 11:07:03 AM »

Video -- from December 13th
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 11:17:59 AM by klaasend » Logged
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #691 on: December 14, 2008, 11:07:16 AM »

Geraldo + JB = new besties
Geraldo + JB = first interview with Crazy

Oh I know, Geraldo plays the "Brother from another mother" card with him.  Its pathetic.  His whole excuse for Baez about how his wife is gorgeous why would he cheat with Casey was like...um HELLO POT this is KETTLE!!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: December 14, 2008, 11:09:04 AM »

I can't watch him anymore, he makes me ill, I follow the board to get any info from Geraldo. But I did find it funny when he slipped and called Casey a slut.

So did I, but I don't think he slipped, he hates Casey like he does Joran!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #693 on: December 14, 2008, 11:10:14 AM »

Local News report no water behind school at the time!  So how did LE and cadiver dogs miss it?   

I'm wondering the same thing.  I really believe the bag was moved there after the searches took place.  JMO

I found a video today of a teen who videotaped the search in the woods after the utility worker called 911, he stated it had been waist deep in water until about 2 weeks ago........I'll try to find the link.

I am glad "the bag" was in water - perserved remains, perhaps prevented animals from getting to it!

But my 2 concerns are - why didn't the dogs pick up the scent still?  And why are their conflicting reports.  I am looking at this because you know the defense it going to get dirty!!

Well what is the furthest distance a dog can pick up a scent??  Maybe they weren't close enough to the body?  Maybe , maybe maybe....ask Tim!!! 

They used cadaver dogs, which are different from tracking dogs.  Not sure how much of an area the cadaver dog handlers gave them to search, if they got to search outside the perimeter of the yard, for example.  Am thinking they basically took them into the backyard area and let them sniff around, as well as around the car, and that was likely it. 

I wondered back then if they would/could get actual tracking dogs, give them Caylee's scent (say, in the garage/driveway) and see if they could track her from there.  If they'd done that, with those woods so close?  Omigosh, betcha those dogs would have taken off and dragged their handlers straight there. 

Remember Laci Peterson, tracking dogs were used.  The dog took off like a shot, following her scent down the middle of the street, (which suggested to the handlers that she left by vehicle, not on foot), followed it clear to the highway that leads to the Bay.  Either that dog or another tracking dog followed Laci's scent thru the Marina and off the end of a pier. 

Tracking dogs can follow a scent forever, even picking it up again if they lose it.  Cadaver dogs typically do not follow a scent like tracking dogs do.  Cadaver dogs alert where there is or has been a dead person. 

Great post~I think you are on to something as cadaver dogs are trained to smell human decomp, while bloodhounds (tracker dogs) track the scent of the victim and If I remember properly the Anthony's refused to provide Tim (and maybe LE) with anything that had Caylee's scent on it. Cruel B@stards

Of course they refused!!! they had to give enough time to keep  from proving princess KC guilty.. You know, let her poor body rot away so nothing is left to tell the story?? sorry so graphic but I do believe that has been the goal the entire time.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: December 14, 2008, 11:11:11 AM »

Can some fix the title on my video?  Just remove Geraldo.  I was reading something else and I had a mind burp.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #695 on: December 14, 2008, 11:13:28 AM »

You know how i know hes not in on it? He would hav never cooperated with the police and f.b.i.....george can we take your car? laptop? homecomputer? trashcans? lets arrest your daughter..will you testify under oath? and he said yes to all of this. he totally gave her away at that testimonial...Casey said it herself..shes a spiteful b*tch, she would not sit in jail all quiet if her dad was any wee bit involved and she was the only one locked up. shes socio meng..shes nutzo. Its all in the first interviews...now we could put actions to her voice...before we would hear them and nothing was really of significance because we didnt know where caylee was....now we know... She didnt tell anyone..thats why she thinks she will get away with murder, because she didnt talk, she doesnt think anybody can implicate her...you better believe that had she broken down to lee, george, baez, her ma....one of these crazies while under the influence of the casey juice would have further hid the body...

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: December 14, 2008, 11:15:33 AM »

The Anthony's started their spin from the very beginning. 
First it was pizza, squirrels, and crickets that took over Casey's car.  Then it was another body in the trunk, not Caylee's that was obviously planted by someone after the vehicle had been towed.  Then we have the newest release of the "code" talkers in the jail visits.  Cindy baits Casey throughout the conversation with questions so that Casey will answer the way they scripted this whole ordeal out.  "Does she have a key?" and "Are we being threatened".  They knew they were being recorded, this family has played the system to their advantage every damn step of the way.
Casey NEVER should have been alloud to return to her home with Geo and CinCin after her first release, that is when this scamming all began.  The notebook that CinCin carried around is a book of lies IMO.  Its her way to keep track of all the bullshit she is saying to spin the web of lies for Casey's defense. 
IF this family truely believed that their grandchild was out among the living then by God they would have done what ANY human being with a brain cell among them would do, and beat the damn ground day after day in search of Caylee.  They would have gone to Sawgrass Apts and handed out fliers, gone to BP and posted fliers, they would have gone door to door asking for help.  NO, they did NONE of this, they had no need, they knew right where she was, and as long as no one was looking in that area, they were safe.

I feel certain that if the Monkeys have figured out what this bunch were up to, so has LE. I just hope they cut them NO SLACK and all of them are charged with aiding and abetting, or something similar. I have NO sympathy for any of them and don't believe they deserve any as the whole family is a criminal conspiracy and ought to be charged with some RICO offense.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: December 14, 2008, 11:16:30 AM »

Not everything that is found is remains.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: December 14, 2008, 11:18:22 AM »

In one of the articles posted it said,Baez and his defense team, at this point still believe Caylee to be alive. The entire bunch is crazy.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: December 14, 2008, 11:19:17 AM »

Okay, i just saw the word CRUEL & it reminded me that the A's new lawyer did say last night that it was cruel what the prosecution was doing!!! Not giving out info!!! I had forgotten that, that's the first mark against him!!  Someone help me did up that transcript!!

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.