May 01, 2024, 12:31:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 303744 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #700 on: December 14, 2008, 11:19:49 AM »

Good Morning, thank-you for posting the video of Lee destroying the memorial. When people start putting stuffed animals and flowers, where the remains of Caylee were found, is that jackass going to run there and destroy that memorial also? I will scream if I hear the word FINDINGS again. If it is Caylee or some other poor little one, it is despicable to me to use the word findings and not remains.

Not everything that is found is remains.
I agree, but they said a skull, some soft tissue, and hair.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: December 14, 2008, 11:21:31 AM »

And the Anthonys now have to face their demons.  The day will come soon when the phone will ring and the coroner will explain gently that he has completed his examination of the body, and will they please come and claim it.  Another day will come when someone will knock on the door, perhaps with summons to come to court and perhaps testify about their own child. And the long days of photos and science theories of the tiny child they watched being born will come to pass.  A jury of Caseys peers will sit in judgement of thier youngest child, and maybe they will be told after the gavel drops for the final time, you may say goodbye to Casey, please do not touch her or hug her. 

Always 1-excellent post!
Thank you.

Very good post A-1...and a most likely scenario....
Thank you Cubbee

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: December 14, 2008, 11:22:17 AM »

Did they clear the scene where Caylee was found ? Did Baez and his hawkers and gawkers get their access ?
What did I miss while I was sleeping ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: December 14, 2008, 11:22:21 AM »

For some reason some of the words didn't come out:

CASEY ANTHONY WANTS TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY
Monster mom Casey Anthony wants to have another baby!

That’s the shocking and bizarre revelation from those at the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Fla., where Anthony, 22, is in solitary confinement and charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter Caylee.

The 3-year-old was last seen in June, but wasn’t reported missing until July 15.

Incredibly, Casey says she wants to get pregnant right away so she can have a baby sister for Caylee when she is found, insiders told The ENQUIRER.

She’s unnerving nearly all in shouting distance of her cell or in the exercise yard when she hollers about needing to get pregnant right now for her missing daughter’s sake.

“She is clearly delusional and doesn’t accept that her daughter Caylee is dead and that she herself is the murderer,” declared a private investigator who recently visited other inmates at the jail.

“She talks about getting out of jail soon and having another baby and starting family life all over again.

“It’s scary. Casey kept saying Caylee will want a sister to play with, so it’ll be a big surprise. Nobody knows what her sicko game is. If it’s an act to convince people she really believes Caylee’s still alive, then it’s very bad theater.”

For more details, pick up the latest issue of The ENQUIRER — on newsstands now!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_another_baby/crime/63468

« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 11:23:52 AM by klaasend » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: December 14, 2008, 11:23:32 AM »

Did they clear the scene where Caylee was found ? Did Baez and his hawkers and gawkers get their access ?
For a fourth day LE is still working the scene.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: December 14, 2008, 11:23:56 AM »

THIS IS GONNA KILL ME, BUT!!!

I have to be away most of the day today; family commitments & shopping  I'd rather take baby steps, not a whole day at once but i can't help it!  I hope Geraldo is live again tonight so we can get an update!!!
I'll BBL reading like a fiend!!! 

HAVE A GOOD DAY ALL!!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: December 14, 2008, 11:25:30 AM »

You know how i know hes not in on it? He would hav never cooperated with the police and f.b.i.....george can we take your car? laptop? homecomputer? trashcans? lets arrest your daughter..will you testify under oath? and he said yes to all of this. he totally gave her away at that testimonial...Casey said it herself..shes a spiteful b*tch, she would not sit in jail all quiet if her dad was any wee bit involved and she was the only one locked up. shes socio meng..shes nutzo. Its all in the first interviews...now we could put actions to her voice...before we would hear them and nothing was really of significance because we didnt know where caylee was....now we know... She didnt tell anyone..thats why she thinks she will get away with murder, because she didnt talk, she doesnt think anybody can implicate her...you better believe that had she broken down to lee, george, baez, her ma....one of these crazies while under the influence of the casey juice would have further hid the body...
This makes so much sense. Great post!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: December 14, 2008, 11:25:47 AM »

That’s the shocking and bizarre revelation from those at the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Fla., where Anthony, 22, is in solitary confinement and charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter Caylee.

The 3-year-old was last seen in June, but wasn’t reported missing until July 15.

Incredibly, Casey says she wants to get pregnant right away so she can have a baby sister for Caylee when she is found, insiders told The ENQUIRER.

She’s unnerving nearly all in shouting distance of her cell or in the exercise yard when she hollers about needing to get pregnant right now for her missing daughter’s sake.

“She is clearly delusional and doesn’t accept that her daughter Caylee is dead and that she herself is the murderer,” declared a private investigator who recently visited other inmates at the jail.

“She talks about getting out of jail soon and having another baby and starting family life all over again.

“It’s scary. Casey kept saying Caylee will want a sister to play with, so it’ll be a big surprise. Nobody knows what her sicko game is. If it’s an act to convince people she really believes Caylee’s still alive, then it’s very bad theater.”

I can just hear her babbling this, I wonder if the defense is going with some kind of mental deficincy?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: December 14, 2008, 11:26:44 AM »

I have to be away most of the day today; family commitments & shopping  I'd rather take baby steps, not a whole day at once but i can't help it!  I hope Geraldo is live again tonight so we can get an update!!!

Have fun, I'll be in and out all day too.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #709 on: December 14, 2008, 11:26:45 AM »

I think I'm going to lose my breakfast... If anyone should be sterilized so she can NEVER under any circumstances reproduce, it is Casey IMO.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: December 14, 2008, 11:26:50 AM »

Bye Monken!! Git er done!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: December 14, 2008, 11:27:20 AM »

I didn't understand all the defense "team's" whining last night on FOX.  How many times does the defense get invited to a crime scene to observe LE?  I don't think I've every see it?  Anyone?  Anyone?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: December 14, 2008, 11:28:28 AM »

I didn't understand all the defense "team's" whining last night on FOX.  How many times does the defense get invited to a crime scene to observe LE?  I don't think I've every see it?  Anyone?  Anyone?
They get the scene when LE is done with it.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: December 14, 2008, 11:31:01 AM »

I think probably never. The "whining" is just some Greek chorus move by the defense hoping to influence the jury pool into thinking that the defense is entitled to participate in evidence collection by LE. Hopefully, it will not work.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: December 14, 2008, 11:31:06 AM »

December 13, 2008

Geraldo At Large

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MnCnZWNI38

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nOwn6mNDCQ

Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNtYVRdaX08

Part 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HeEPUBBjyk

Part 5 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pizg4Ev7rQ

Part 6 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-oRqmVAqSE

Part 7 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6sJ2ItndhI (shows Lee removing the flowers)

Part 8 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bdpx3bZ1Sk

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: December 14, 2008, 11:31:18 AM »

In one of the articles posted it said,Baez and his defense team, at this point still believe Caylee to be alive. The entire bunch is crazy.

They know that Caylee is no longer with us, and they know that her remains have been found.The whole game plan has changed now, Baez with his smirky, swarmy attitude was banking on a trial without a body,that is why the push for the speedy trial.The discovery of Caylees remains throws a monkey wrench into his whole game plan, and I am so happy for that! It is all just smoke and mirrors .....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #716 on: December 14, 2008, 11:31:52 AM »

The Anthony's started their spin from the very beginning. 
First it was pizza, squirrels, and crickets that took over Casey's car.  Then it was another body in the trunk, not Caylee's that was obviously planted by someone after the vehicle had been towed.  Then we have the newest release of the "code" talkers in the jail visits.  Cindy baits Casey throughout the conversation with questions so that Casey will answer the way they scripted this whole ordeal out.  "Does she have a key?" and "Are we being threatened".  They knew they were being recorded, this family has played the system to their advantage every damn step of the way.
Casey NEVER should have been alloud to return to her home with Geo and CinCin after her first release, that is when this scamming all began.  The notebook that CinCin carried around is a book of lies IMO.  Its her way to keep track of all the bullshit she is saying to spin the web of lies for Casey's defense. 
IF this family truely believed that their grandchild was out among the living then by God they would have done what ANY human being with a brain cell among them would do, and beat the damn ground day after day in search of Caylee.  They would have gone to Sawgrass Apts and handed out fliers, gone to BP and posted fliers, they would have gone door to door asking for help.  NO, they did NONE of this, they had no need, they knew right where she was, and as long as no one was looking in that area, they were safe.

I feel certain that if the Monkeys have figured out what this bunch were up to, so has LE. I just hope they cut them NO SLACK and all of them are charged with aiding and abetting, or something similar. I have NO sympathy for any of them and don't believe they deserve any as the whole family is a criminal conspiracy and ought to be charged with some RICO offense.

hahhhahahahha rico...too bad their not italian instead of irish..casey would have been off-ed already for doing this dumb stuff and putting "the family"in the spotlight.haha

You are absolutely right...the LE and FBI are all over it...and they're not suckers..lee is on probation..so if they had already concluded that he was an accomplice he would be in a jumpsuit right now. As for cindy..i think shes might get tampering with evidence...because she really did...george in my book is free and clear..his only involvement is sperm donor

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: December 14, 2008, 11:33:30 AM »

Stoopid bitch couldn't even take care of the precious angel that she was blessed with the first time around.....I would love to get my hands around her neck and squeeze the truth out of her...oh, wait, we are talking about Casey here, she wouldnt know the truth if it hit her in the azz.....Grrrrrrrr!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: December 14, 2008, 11:34:59 AM »

The Anthony's started their spin from the very beginning. 
First it was pizza, squirrels, and crickets that took over Casey's car.  Then it was another body in the trunk, not Caylee's that was obviously planted by someone after the vehicle had been towed.  Then we have the newest release of the "code" talkers in the jail visits.  Cindy baits Casey throughout the conversation with questions so that Casey will answer the way they scripted this whole ordeal out.  "Does she have a key?" and "Are we being threatened".  They knew they were being recorded, this family has played the system to their advantage every damn step of the way.
Casey NEVER should have been alloud to return to her home with Geo and CinCin after her first release, that is when this scamming all began.  The notebook that CinCin carried around is a book of lies IMO.  Its her way to keep track of all the bullshit she is saying to spin the web of lies for Casey's defense. 
IF this family truely believed that their grandchild was out among the living then by God they would have done what ANY human being with a brain cell among them would do, and beat the damn ground day after day in search of Caylee.  They would have gone to Sawgrass Apts and handed out fliers, gone to BP and posted fliers, they would have gone door to door asking for help.  NO, they did NONE of this, they had no need, they knew right where she was, and as long as no one was looking in that area, they were safe.

I feel certain that if the Monkeys have figured out what this bunch were up to, so has LE. I just hope they cut them NO SLACK and all of them are charged with aiding and abetting, or something similar. I have NO sympathy for any of them and don't believe they deserve any as the whole family is a criminal conspiracy and ought to be charged with some RICO offense.

hahhhahahahha rico...too bad their not italian instead of irish..casey would have been off-ed already for doing this dumb stuff and putting "the family"in the spotlight.haha

You are absolutely right...the LE and FBI are all over it...and they're not suckers..lee is on probation..so if they had already concluded that he was an accomplice he would be in a jumpsuit right now. As for cindy..i think shes might get tampering with evidence...because she really did...george in my book is free and clear..his only involvement is sperm donor

In this case, "sperm donor" ought to be a crime. Neuter him!
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: December 14, 2008, 11:37:06 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.html

Is It Caylee? Anthonys Suspicious
Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:14:19 AM

ORLANDO -- Orange County sheriff's officials said Saturday the evidence is mounting that the skeletal remains of a small child found Thursday may belong to Caylee Anthony.

Investigators are out Sunday for the fourth day of searching a wooded area near the Anthony home where the remains were first found, hoping to discover more clues to determine if they are the missing 3-year-old.

Get Up-To-The-Minute Updates On The Remans Discovery

Michelle Bart, spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

The FBI is looking at DNA from the remains, but the Orange County medical examiner said it could be a week before conclusive results are released.

Sheriff Kevin Beary told the defense team for Casey Anthony, the missing girl's mother who has been charged with her murder, the size of the bones and hair color of the remains match Caylee. See Previous Story.

Minute-To-Minute Update
Sunday, Dec. 14
7:00 a.m.
Investigators return to the crime scene for Day 4 of searching for more clues in the area.

OMG!!!! THERE GOES MY BLOOD PRESSURE THIS MORNING!!!! I thought Michelle Bart was out of the equation, what the Hell is she doing still speaking for them, anyway!!!??? Tim Miller has already explained that you stupid jerks!!!! AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!   

I have a very bad feeling that the Anthonys may start a spin that Caylee was later placed in the woods close to the Anthony home by Zanny, to frame Casey.  Baez, himself, has already said that even if the remains are Caylee, it doesn't mean that Casey killed her.  They will do anything to create reasonable doubt to spare Casey the needle.  They will use Tim's inability to completely search that area because of the water as a reason to support their new spin.  They might even point out that Tim has dogs that are trained to find a corpse in water.  They will use Tim's expertise and resources to justify that Caylee wasn't in the woods at the time of the search.  I fear that Tim will be used and abused by them again.  First, Tim was the bad guy who wouldn't search for a living Caylee and now, Tim cleared the area as did LE, so Caylee had to be put there recently.  It's a shame, because many times searchers miss remains even after two or three searches and TES was definitely hindered by the water when they searched that area.  We're going to hear that Caylee's remains were placed in the woods while Casey was in jail or under house arrest.  Zanny climbed that new fence with her sister and a bunch of little kids to put the remains where they were found.

ooook...So of course they are going to begin their chit chattering about zani, and planting evidence and they will have their opening statements...their witness list..and cross examination... The prosecutor has what 50 credible witnesses to caseys innability to show compassion for her daughters dissapearance...there is more evidence against her now, to were it seem improbable that there will be an acquittal or hung jury..all that boot.................Casey has incriminated herself..she is not credible..and i will bet my bottom dollar she is only going to testify whn they rbing the death penalty round on her..because you better believe the prosecution is going for that again...they have everything they need..casey has no alibi..she was everywhere the baby was...the day she supposably dropped caylee off at sawgrass or blanchard park....she was sitting a block away from home waiting for her dad to go to work so she could go back home....the judge is going to break her down...they hate ignorant people..and she sure is ignorant....after the jury learns of caylee..her preciousness..and the fact that her mom was planning hot body contests...looking for female vocalists...going on shopping sprees, sleeping with multiple guys.. all while the mom claims a nanny that never existed kidnapped her...This prosecution got with it..they have crossed their t's and dotted their i's with all their subpoenas, search warrants, and conclusive findings with the body farm and the air samples in the trunk...if they were going to prove her guilty with just a trunk air sample and one single hair off the babies head...i can only imagine what they have found that has further put casey in the hole. even if she wore gloves when taping caylee SHE MUST HAVE USED HER HORSE TEETH to cut the tape..she used bags from her moms house...Now.....Tim Miller is very credible, he has secretaries writing what he does in his searches day in day out..yes he did search with cadaver dogs, he got mighty close..but he never said..."i dont know why i didnt see the bag" he knows why..everything was muddy, unstable ...and he didnt want to trample the remains..which was a great call....better late than never...and you better believe that the prosecutors have filled a black trash bag with approximately 30 pounds give or take some for caylees  last known weight...full of bean bags(or something with mass and texture to it)..and have placed the bag in the location..as close in proximity to the drop site as they can..to measure, and watch like a science project how long it will take that bag to create the same time of indentation in the sediment as did caylees bag. and they will do this several times..to see how long it takes...SO TAKE THAT JOSE BAEZ!!!! it will prove definitely that the body has not just been stashed their recently..

Hey if I ever get in any sort of trouble and needed legal representation, I'd want you on my side! I love the "SO TAKE THAT JOSE BAEZ"    LOL 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.