April 25, 2024, 07:45:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302853 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: December 14, 2008, 12:10:35 PM »

O/T  New thread http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4250.msg582642#msg582642

Please post any unusual recipes you have tried and liked.  Thanks!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: December 14, 2008, 12:11:18 PM »

I just wonder if Casey put a small piece of cotton, soaked in chlorform, taped to Caylee's face to keep her out for a while.

Good thought A1!  IMO, chloroform was used on Caylee due to it being found in high concentrations in the air tests.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #742 on: December 14, 2008, 12:12:50 PM »

Well, like most of us I have been having a hard time sleeping since Caylee was found . . . and I am pages and pages behind because I am on dial up.

Excuse me if this has already been pointed out by my very smart monkey friends.

About the duck tape . . . It's clear that there was no Zanny the Nanny so perhaps Case Face duck taped Caylee's moth to make it look like a kidnapping.

But there were no clothes on the partially skeletal remains.

That wasn't too smart, Case Face.

Who kidnaps naked children?

Karen 

Clothing nearby (at approx. 3:00) http://www.local6.com/video/18262788/index.html

Thanks, Today!!  Love the smart monkeys!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #743 on: December 14, 2008, 12:13:29 PM »

I just wonder if Casey put a small piece of cotton, soaked in chlorform, taped to Caylee's face to keep her out for a while.

I wonder how much chloroform it takes to saturate the air with.... maybe a very concentrated amount on a cotton ball COULD do it.   

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #744 on: December 14, 2008, 12:14:40 PM »

Go back into hiding!!! It's better not knowing where you are, or what you're doing!! Any time you do come out, it's to do something like throw out stuffed animals for your niece, tear up signs, or deny a dog his water!!! If you have nothing nice to do, don't do anything at all!!

Wish I could have been there to give him a BIG BOOT!!   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: December 14, 2008, 12:15:25 PM »

just about lost my coffee at Bozo's comment, "starts with full disclosure" - it infuriates me that this tweet is implying that the investigator's in this case have less credibility then that  piece of sh*% he's representing!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #746 on: December 14, 2008, 12:15:28 PM »

Someone mentioned yesterday Tony , the day he helped her break into the shed. He picked her up and drove her to the house and then back to her car which was close to the house  ?
He better get a lawyer if he doesn't have one and speak to LE about that. He might be able to connect a small dot to the location of where the remains were found.
I am stuck on the pesticide tanks being removed from the ANT house.
What was she doing, opening the bag in the trunk and spraying the baby's body because maggots were crawling about ? If the contents of the bag were being doused with pesticides, then that might explain the high levels of chloroform in the trunk . 

Remember the neighbour saying how she drove the car right into the gargae a few times ?
DD thinks that the game with Baez is going to be to get as much evidence excluded as possible. And a game it is going to be. Nothing to do with a deceased child.

What you just mentioned, her spraying the trunk and/or the body with pesticides to keep the bugs from proliferating, is what I think she did, too. And I do believe that might be the reason for the high levels of chloroform.

The chloroform in the air sample from the trunk was said to be in pure form; therefore, it couldn't have came from pesticides or pool cleaners.

Do you have a link where that was stated? Thanks.
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: December 14, 2008, 12:18:09 PM »

Go back into hiding!!! It's better not knowing where you are, or what you're doing!! Any time you do come out, it's to do something like throw out stuffed animals for your niece, tear up signs, or deny a dog his water!!! If you have nothing nice to do, don't do anything at all!!

Wish I could have been there to give him a BIG BOOT!!   

He'll get more than a boot up his a$$ if he tries to pull that when people leave memorial items over on Suburban.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: December 14, 2008, 12:20:35 PM »

Someone mentioned yesterday Tony , the day he helped her break into the shed. He picked her up and drove her to the house and then back to her car which was close to the house  ?
He better get a lawyer if he doesn't have one and speak to LE about that. He might be able to connect a small dot to the location of where the remains were found.
What was she doing, opening the bag in the trunk and spraying the baby's body because maggots were crawling about ? If the contents of the bag were being doused with pesticides, then that might explain the high levels of chloroform in the trunk . 

Remember the neighbour saying how she drove the car right into the gargae a few times ?
DD thinks that the game with Baez is going to be to get as much evidence excluded as possible. And a game it is going to be. Nothing to do with a deceased child.

What you just mentioned, her spraying the trunk and/or the body with pesticides to keep the bugs from proliferating, is what I think she did, too. And I do believe that might be the reason for the high levels of chloroform.

The chloroform in the air sample from the trunk was said to be in pure form; therefore, it couldn't have came from pesticides or pool cleaners.

Sorry, I don't.  It was posted some time ago, but I didn't save the link.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #749 on: December 14, 2008, 12:20:42 PM »

I didn't know Lee was on probation. Klaasend.....thanks for posting the videos for Geraldo.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: December 14, 2008, 12:21:46 PM »

Thanks Klaas. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: December 14, 2008, 12:22:45 PM »

I am wondering if the clothing they say was found near the body were the same clothes Caylee had on in the Father's Day video or the outfit George said she was wearing  the next day in the make believe story he told...?? hmmm

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #752 on: December 14, 2008, 12:24:48 PM »

When they find Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape, what will the defense do? Could they go with Zannie took tape and got Casey's fingerprints off of her steering wheel, or some other surface, and planted it on the duct tape? I know this sounds dumb and I don't even know if that is possible to do, but what in the world are they going to say?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: December 14, 2008, 12:24:52 PM »

I didn't know Lee was on probation. Klaasend.....thanks for posting the videos for Geraldo.

I watched Geraldo, but missed that!  What is Lee on probation for?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: December 14, 2008, 12:25:00 PM »

I also remember reading that the chloroform was in pure form.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: December 14, 2008, 12:25:35 PM »

Aaaaaagh!  I have been out of town, therefore away from my laptop since the remains were found.  I have to read the pages and pages of this forum to catch up. 
Have you guys been talking about what Michelle Bart just said last night, saying that "the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings, saying the area where the remains were found has been searched multiple times."  Does this mean that they think that it is not Caylee's body (somebody planted another body to make it look like Caylee) or that someone planted Caylee's body to frame Casey (like Zanny)? 
I am so sorry if you guys already discussed this, but I  haven't done all my homework yet...

caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: December 14, 2008, 12:27:35 PM »

I wonder how much chloroform it takes to saturate the air with.... maybe a very concentrated amount on a cotton ball COULD do it.   

I am pretty sure that would be more than enough.
What if she chloroformed Caylee, and then she covered her mouth and nose with duct tape to suffocate her?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: December 14, 2008, 12:28:12 PM »

Aaaaaagh!  I have been out of town, therefore away from my laptop since the remains were found.  I have to read the pages and pages of this forum to catch up. 
Have you guys been talking about what Michelle Bart just said last night, saying that "the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings, saying the area where the remains were found has been searched multiple times."  Does this mean that they think that it is not Caylee's body (somebody planted another body to make it look like Caylee) or that someone planted Caylee's body to frame Casey (like Zanny)? 
I am so sorry if you guys already discussed this, but I  haven't done all my homework yet...

Currently that would be their only defense.  The problem with this is that the duct tape and crime scene will likely have only Casey's fingerprints.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #758 on: December 14, 2008, 12:28:27 PM »

OK, I like this monkey's face. He's saying WTF???? 

LOL...that looks like the Judge's face when Chubby Chipmonk was asking for his defense team to be forensics experts.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #759 on: December 14, 2008, 12:29:00 PM »

OK. That's just the first time I've heard that, personally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.