April 25, 2024, 07:19:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302851 times)
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: December 14, 2008, 12:29:16 PM »

I am wondering if the clothing they say was found near the body were the same clothes Caylee had on in the Father's Day video or the outfit George said she was wearing  the next day in the make believe story he told...?? hmmm

Good point, that would be telling...
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #761 on: December 14, 2008, 12:30:03 PM »

I just wonder if Casey put a small piece of cotton, soaked in chlorform, taped to Caylee's face to keep her out for a while.

I wonder how much chloroform it takes to saturate the air with.... maybe a very concentrated amount on a cotton ball COULD do it.   

I am pretty sure that would be more than enough.
What if she chloroformed Caylee, and then she covered her mouth and nose with duct tape to suffocate her?

I keep thinking about it, but duct tape on the mouth could only be for 1 of 2 reasons:

1. so no one can hear her scream
2. to keep bugs  out

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #762 on: December 14, 2008, 12:30:11 PM »

I am wondering if the clothing they say was found near the body were the same clothes Caylee had on in the Father's Day video or the outfit George said she was wearing  the next day in the make believe story he told...?? hmmm
I'll bet the clothes she was wearing on Fathers Day. My question is if the clothes found near the body were Caylee's did Casey do this on purpose to make this look like a sexual attack? I'm sure the clothes found were Caylee's because Casey would not be that dumb  to throw her own clothes near by. And the favorite doll of Caylee's naked in her carseat has always bothered me, there had to be a reason for that.
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: December 14, 2008, 12:31:05 PM »

Go back into hiding!!! It's better not knowing where you are, or what you're doing!! Any time you do come out, it's to do something like throw out stuffed animals for your niece, tear up signs, or deny a dog his water!!! If you have nothing nice to do, don't do anything at all!!

Wish I could have been there to give him a BIG BOOT!!   

He'll get more than a boot up his a$$ if he tries to pull that when people leave memorial items over on Suburban.

Why would he do this?  Is the family denying that this is Caylee?  No memorial for her, since she is still alive?
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: December 14, 2008, 12:31:25 PM »

Conway, Brad - attorney for Casey Anthony from
http://www.bradconwayforjudge.com/bio.php

Biography

Brad was born September 10, 1965 in Washington D.C. He is the oldest of three children. Brad and his family moved to Brevard County in 1977 and lived on South Merritt Island. In 1981, Brad was paralyzed in a surfing accident just north of Sebastian Inlet. After nine months in a physical rehabilitation hospital located in Orlando, Brad returned to high school and graduated in December 1983 from Melbourne High.

Education:

Bachelor of Arts, University of Florida, December 1988
Juris Doctor, University of Florida College of Law, December 1991

Career:
Brad worked for Joe DuRocher at the Public Defender's Office from March 1992 until December 1997. Brad began private practice in December 1997, specializing in Criminal Defense Litigation.
In 1999, Brad was asked to join the Board of Directors at the Center for Independent Living. The Center for Independent Living provides assistance to individuals with disabilities of all types. This includes job training and placement as well as assistance with daily living needs including finding housing that is appropriate for the individual's specific disability. Brad served as a board member until 2002, finishing his service as Vice President of the Board. In 2004, Brad became one of Orlando's AV (top rated) Criminal Defense Lawyers.

Brad has recently represented small business owners sued in U.S. Federal Court under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Based on the challenges Brad has overcome, he has the ability to bring his clients into compliance with Federal law while minimizing the cost of modifications and avoiding unnecessary litigation for the small business owner.

Brad is an avid scuba diver and fisherman. He has a great passion for the outdoors, especially Florida and its various waterways from the Atlantic to the Gulf, the Intracoastal waterways to the Everglades and the Florida Keys.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #765 on: December 14, 2008, 12:31:36 PM »

I didn't know Lee was on probation. Klaasend.....thanks for posting the videos for Geraldo.

I don't think the poster meant "legal" probation, I think they meant more like "on notice"...on thin ice...one step away from the pokey, which of course, differs from "one french fry short of a Happy Meal"...which of course describes the whole Anthony circus!

clear as mud?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: December 14, 2008, 12:31:37 PM »

I didn't know Lee was on probation. Klaasend.....thanks for posting the videos for Geraldo.

I watched Geraldo, but missed that!  What is Lee on probation for?
I just read it a few pages back, I'm sorry to the poster, I can't remember who posted this.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: December 14, 2008, 12:32:26 PM »

Aaaaaagh!  I have been out of town, therefore away from my laptop since the remains were found.  I have to read the pages and pages of this forum to catch up. 
Have you guys been talking about what Michelle Bart just said last night, saying that "the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings, saying the area where the remains were found has been searched multiple times."  Does this mean that they think that it is not Caylee's body (somebody planted another body to make it look like Caylee) or that someone planted Caylee's body to frame Casey (like Zanny)? 
I am so sorry if you guys already discussed this, but I  haven't done all my homework yet...

IMO, The A's are trying to convience the public that the kidnappers placed Caylee's body there, after the searches, while KC was in jail.  They are trying to taint the jury pool.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: December 14, 2008, 12:34:01 PM »

Casey has a new attorney? Who is it? Is it that woman that looks like a man in a wig? What's her name, Something-Baden? TIA

LMAO, She looks like Donatella Versace to me!

Monken shield your eyes

SCAAARRRYYYYY

It does

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: December 14, 2008, 12:34:46 PM »

I don't think the poster meant "legal" probation, I think they meant more like "on notice"...on thin ice...one step away from the pokey, which of course, differs from "one french fry short of a Happy Meal"...which of course describes the whole Anthony circus!

clear as mud?
Oh, thanks, because I figured I would have read about this before.
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: December 14, 2008, 12:35:05 PM »

I'll bet the clothes she was wearing on Fathers Day. My question is if the clothes found near the body were Caylee's did Casey do this on purpose to make this look like a sexual attack? I'm sure the clothes found were Caylee's because Casey would not be that dumb  to throw her own clothes near by. And the favorite doll of Caylee's naked in her carseat has always bothered me, there had to be a reason for that.

I hope this is not right, but it does make sense.  Duct tape over the mouth and clothing removed?  That does make it seem like a sex attack.  Once again the question is... is Casey smart and conniving enough to try and make it look like a sex attack.  I thought she was really smart until the body was found in a bag with duct tape 20 to 30 feet from a main road 1/3 of a mile from her house. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #771 on: December 14, 2008, 12:35:35 PM »

I believe she put duct tape on Caylee's mouth also, to make it appear she was abducted. One thing I am curious about is if Caylee's hands were bound, to also play into the abduction scenario.

I HOPE that all of you are correct that Caylee's mouth was duct taped AFTER she died and that Casey was planning her defense ahead of time in case the remains were discovered. I, however, don't think that Casey did much planning or she wouldn't have dumped Caylee in her own neighborhood like a bag of unwanted trash. I fear that the tape was placed on her lips before Casey killed her so she could not cry out. I believe that may be the extent of Casey's pre-planning other than to pre-meditate how not to be caught in the act.
I think Casey put the tape over Caylee's little mouth to force her to breath in the chloraform.I think it was an accident but it could have been prevented IF Cindy and George didn't run around living their lives on fantasy island.They knew how immature and unstable Casey was,how could they not try harder to protect Caylee when Casey took her away for a month?!?
I do not agree with Baden when he said this was an accident therefore it is not a capital murder case....Mama's drug their kids to sleep all the time.
What a jerk.....is he also on the defenses team?

If that is true, then when she found Caylee "accidentally" NOT breathing, wouldn't she have removed the tape and tried to resuscitate??  If it was an accident I think she would have removed the tape.
Good thinking.....maybe Casey left her drugged and mouth tapped then when she returned she could tell by looking at Caylee that she was already very much dead?I can't see Caylee trying to resuscitate Caylee.I can see Casey trying to cover up the fact that she had been chloroforming her for a few weeks.When was the chloroform searches done on the home computer?March?Points to premeditation really.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: December 14, 2008, 12:37:28 PM »

I hope this is not right, but it does make sense.  Duct tape over the mouth and clothing removed?  That does make it seem like a sex attack.  Once again the question is... is Casey smart and conniving enough to try and make it look like a sex attack.  I thought she was really smart until the body was found in a bag with duct tape 20 to 30 feet from a main road 1/3 of a mile from her house. 
I just feel this is what she did, I'm probably wrong. I am curious about the clothes near by, will be interesting to not only hear about that, but also what other evidence was in the bag.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: December 14, 2008, 12:37:41 PM »

clear as mud?

Oh ok.  Thank you Tevye, I was on the wrong thought wave.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: December 14, 2008, 12:39:28 PM »

I believe she put duct tape on Caylee's mouth also, to make it appear she was abducted. One thing I am curious about is if Caylee's hands were bound, to also play into the abduction scenario.

I HOPE that all of you are correct that Caylee's mouth was duct taped AFTER she died and that Casey was planning her defense ahead of time in case the remains were discovered. I, however, don't think that Casey did much planning or she wouldn't have dumped Caylee in her own neighborhood like a bag of unwanted trash. I fear that the tape was placed on her lips before Casey killed her so she could not cry out. I believe that may be the extent of Casey's pre-planning other than to pre-meditate how not to be caught in the act.
I think Casey put the tape over Caylee's little mouth to force her to breath in the chloraform.I think it was an accident but it could have been prevented IF Cindy and George didn't run around living their lives on fantasy island.They knew how immature and unstable Casey was,how could they not try harder to protect Caylee when Casey took her away for a month?!?
I do not agree with Baden when he said this was an accident therefore it is not a capital murder case....Mama's drug their kids to sleep all the time.

If that is true, then when she found Caylee "accidentally" NOT breathing, wouldn't she have removed the tape and tried to resuscitate??  If it was an accident I think she would have removed the tape.
Good thinking.....maybe Casey left her drugged and mouth tapped then when she returned she could tell by looking at Caylee that she was already very much dead?I can't see Caylee trying to resuscitate Caylee.I can see Casey trying to cover up the fact that she had been chloroforming her for a few weeks.When was the chloroform searches done on the home computer?March?Points to premeditation really.
And the defense is going to say someone else did the searches, the nanny had a key, I can't possibly believe they would go there, but who knows?
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #775 on: December 14, 2008, 12:40:40 PM »

great question that I too am wondering >>-->> 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #776 on: December 14, 2008, 12:41:19 PM »

I wanted to kick him when he started saying that crap. No. I NEVER drugged my daughter to sleep. GMAFB, Dr. Baden. It is still murder!!!!
I know!What an idiot.Does anyone happen to remember who the expert was in the Scott Peterscum(defense side)trial was?I thought it was Spitz or whatever his name is.He got laughed right out of the witness seat.I hope this guy is on the defense side of ChubsAChips dream team.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: December 14, 2008, 12:41:55 PM »

Aaaaaagh!  I have been out of town, therefore away from my laptop since the remains were found.  I have to read the pages and pages of this forum to catch up. 
Have you guys been talking about what Michelle Bart just said last night, saying that "the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings, saying the area where the remains were found has been searched multiple times."  Does this mean that they think that it is not Caylee's body (somebody planted another body to make it look like Caylee) or that someone planted Caylee's body to frame Casey (like Zanny)? 
I am so sorry if you guys already discussed this, but I  haven't done all my homework yet...

You are probably right.  That changes my opinion of the Anthony's.  Up until this point, I was still dumb enough to think that the Anthony's were in genuine denial, wanting above all to believe that their baby is still alive.  However, when they respond to this by automatically spinning a defense for Casey, that makes me think they are not shocked by Caylee's body being found, only thrown off as to how to spin a story to protect Casey.
They are disgusting!!!!

IMO, The A's are trying to convience the public that the kidnappers placed Caylee's body there, after the searches, while KC was in jail.  They are trying to taint the jury pool.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: December 14, 2008, 12:42:32 PM »

Go back into hiding!!! It's better not knowing where you are, or what you're doing!! Any time you do come out, it's to do something like throw out stuffed animals for your niece, tear up signs, or deny a dog his water!!! If you have nothing nice to do, don't do anything at all!!

Wish I could have been there to give him a BIG BOOT!!   

Wow - two things about this video.  1. Isn't the land between sidewalk and street public property, technically?  2.  Watching that tape, looks like the memorial was also placed just over the property line or darn close to it.  Almost looks to be on the property owner to the rights house.
I had horrible time sleeping last night after thinking about those gifts Cindy showed Greta and a local reporter.  If we have someone who would know, do you think they would unwrap them to see what is in them - ie: if they were trying to hide evidence, notes from the jail, etc.
I am off to buy toys for tots and a few new ornaments for Caylee.   Thanks again to all who are participating! 
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: December 14, 2008, 12:44:42 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!

.. i hope the ME drops a smelling salt bomb on them..not to make them hurt....they are already hurting..but so they can learn what their daughter was capable of doing, and so they could get counseling...for the future..of how they are going to be a part of their daughters life..while still being able to accept she is a spiteful murderer

When, where or how have the Ants ever indicated or shown that they are hurting or have any feeling of sorrow or grief?  These are not what can be considered normal people in any way.  Normal people would be grieving and looking for little Caylee, whether she would have been dead or alive, rather than claiming Caylee was only alive.  Normal people would be humbled by any logical, rational help that other normal people were offering as help.  Normal people would not be carrying on a national dog and poney show for personal profit from the disappearance of a little granddaughter.  Normal people wouldn't go to dinner at a ritzy, expensive restaurant the night that their "loved" granddaughter's body was found.  They would just stay in their room and order room service; that is if they could eat at all.

I just keep wondering how much the Ants really loved Caylee, or if she just wasn't a personal possession to them from the start.  She was a gift from God, not intended to be tossed away and forgotten.  And, forgotten, they've done over their own self-serving, egotistical shit!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.