April 27, 2024, 11:20:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 303334 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #840 on: December 14, 2008, 01:45:48 PM »

Mallory seems like a nice girl, but she must have a screw loose to still be with Lee, pregnant or not pregnant.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: December 14, 2008, 01:46:08 PM »

Did C ever turn the JCPenny receipt over to le?  I don't remember.  If not how can her atty say they have always cooperated with le????
LE can get a copy of the statement from JCPenny. How she will have a receipt of something that she did not buy it.

With the discovery of the remains, articles taken from the house which might well be the items purchased on that JCPenney receipt that Cindy refused to cough up, I just hope the whole family is in serious need of some hotshot defense attorneys, not just Casey. I have tried to work up some sympathy for the Anthonys (not Casey) but the whole family act like pod people from some other universe who have invaded earthlings!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: December 14, 2008, 01:46:42 PM »

Did C ever turn the JCPenny receipt over to le?  I don't remember.  If not how can her atty say they have always cooperated with le????
LE can get a copy of the statement from JCPenny. How she will have a receipt of something that she did not buy it.

Do we know for sure that it wasn't a cash purchase?  If cash then LE could not obtain a receipt from the store.  I assume that LE could get a list of all cash purchases, but they would not even know what day.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: December 14, 2008, 01:46:52 PM »

Here is a great link to all of FoxOrlando's webcams for those of you who are interested
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=229519
Thanks, that will come in handy.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: December 14, 2008, 01:51:10 PM »

Here is a great link to all of FoxOrlando's webcams for those of you who are interested

Will this be for the presser this evening?
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: December 14, 2008, 01:51:14 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!

I had to jump ahead a bunch to catch up to ya'll! OKAY, HERE IT GOES AND DON'T GET PIZZED!!!!!! I haven't seen a response to the A's new attorney that was on Geraldo last night! What does everyone think!!?? I almost think I like him!!???  My sister was here & we were both like OMG! he actually acts like he has some sense! He didn't try to deny or cover anything about the A's feelings at this point either! I'm starting to see a very slight change in the A's thinking with this new attorney! We need a transcript from last night; I would love to hear him again! I don't even remember his name!!! 

I was impressed with him, too.  Maybe thought he should have worn a tie, though?  He seemed very believable and had an honest face.

I can't see why anyone would get pizzed. I personaly think the A's should be left alone to grieve. I think they should have been left alone from day one. They were doing EVERYTHING they could to find Caylee. CASEY caused all this madness and her parents to cleaned up her mess as usual. Caylee was/is LOVED very much by her grandparents. I do understand the A's defended Casey BUT they were only going what she said, and in phone calls you could see Cindy pressing Casey for Info, like she didn't beleive her. And someone posted before that the house will be sold, I agree. I was thinking of that when I was watching Dateline. I can't blame them. I'm sure the A's already know they are gonna look like fools because they defended Casey. What parent really wants to beleive their child is a murderer?? This is someone they THOUGHT they knew. JMO...
I disagree Brandy.
Cindy and George ignored the fact that Casey was 7 months pregnant,ignored the fact that yes,Casey also had to have sex to get pregnant.They ignored how unstable Casey is(probably has been unstable all of her life),they ignored a lot of stuff when it came to their daughter.
I think the whole dang family is nuts!

Very true.  What if they also ignored incest going on within the family?  They all might be very used to covering for each other.  I didn't used to think that those allegations could be true, but the more you get to know the Anthony's the more dysfunctional they are.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #846 on: December 14, 2008, 01:51:32 PM »

Just reported on Fox News ...

Kidfinders & the Anthony's will hold a press conf. tonight at 7:30

I thought they said they just wanted to be left alone to grieve.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: December 14, 2008, 01:54:18 PM »

When they find Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape, what will the defense do? Could they go with Zannie took tape and got Casey's fingerprints off of her steering wheel, or some other surface, and planted it on the duct tape? I know this sounds dumb and I don't even know if that is possible to do, but what in the world are they going to say?

They'll say that Zannie chloroformed KC, per her in the trunk, got her fingerprints on the duct tape, and left her at the park, or something stupid like that.   

And if the fingerprints are Casey's, they'll say that Casey has multiple personalities, and one of them she calls "Nanny"... and you can't put a person to death who has multiple personalities.. it would be cruel. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: December 14, 2008, 01:54:49 PM »

I am usually the cheerleader for the underdog, the benefit of the doubt
giver, the one who feels sorry for everyone.. NOT this time. I hope if the Scamthony's have been as underhanded as we suspect, they get charged with obstruction. I have ZERO sympathy for these despicable people.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: December 14, 2008, 01:56:13 PM »

Will this be for the presser this evening?
I have no idea, Jody, but I bet it will come in handy for ant breaking news or the trial..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: December 14, 2008, 01:56:24 PM »

I'm sorry, but the picture on the official myspace page is hard to look at anymore. Knowing she's a skeleton at this point..  it's so hard to imagine. I wanted Caylee's body to be found, but not like this..   not just bones. I want to imagine she's still a precious little thing, just sleeping... 

At least she's in Heaven.. a precious little angel no longer in need of a physical form.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: December 14, 2008, 01:57:41 PM »

With the discovery of the remains, articles taken from the house which might well be the items purchased on that JCPenney receipt that Cindy refused to cough up, I just hope the whole family is in serious need of some hotshot defense attorneys, not just Casey. I have tried to work up some sympathy for the Anthonys (not Casey) but the whole family act like pod people from some other universe who have invaded earthlings!

Sorry to be such a dummy, but what is the significance of the JC Penney's purchase??  Can someone fill me in, please?  Sorry!!
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: December 14, 2008, 01:59:05 PM »

I'm sorry, but the picture on the official myspace page is hard to look at anymore. Knowing she's a skeleton at this point..  it's so hard to imagine. I wanted Caylee's body to be found, but not like this..   not just bones. I want to imagine she's still a precious little thing, just sleeping... 

At least she's in Heaven.. a precious little angel no longer in need of a physical form.

I know... what about the video of her singing "You are my sunshine."  That gets me every time.  The Anthony's didn't deserve that little angel.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #853 on: December 14, 2008, 01:59:33 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys

I found this video on NBC affiliate ~ Fort Myers Florida channel

ORLANDO: A neighbor close to Casey Anthony's home released video from the crime scene investigation Friday.

It's pretty interesting. Its a Neighbor boy, 19 yrs old, who took video of the surrounding areas of where they found the body. He shares with the reporter that He himself knew the water content of the woods ...and that He himself could not have walked in when the water was so high months ago. Seems that he is very familiar with the wooded area.

He took the video from less than 100 yard away. He attests though about the conditions of the wooded area this summer the water would be waist to knee high.

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=24109&z=3

Charles Kelly ~ did a Good Job with the Video

Cindy and Georgie can't argue with Mother Nature.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: December 14, 2008, 02:02:51 PM »

When they find Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape, what will the defense do? Could they go with Zannie took tape and got Casey's fingerprints off of her steering wheel, or some other surface, and planted it on the duct tape? I know this sounds dumb and I don't even know if that is possible to do, but what in the world are they going to say?

They'll say that Zannie chloroformed KC, per her in the trunk, got her fingerprints on the duct tape, and left her at the park, or something stupid like that.   

And if the fingerprints are Casey's, they'll say that Casey has multiple personalities, and one of them she calls "Nanny"... and you can't put a person to death who has multiple personalities.. it would be cruel. 

I am sure we will hear something like that.  We already hear that.  Poor Casey, poor Casey.  She is grieving.  She is a victim.  She has been scared, trying to protect her family and her baby... Blah blah blah....  pukel
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: December 14, 2008, 02:03:48 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys

I found this video on NBC affiliate ~ Fort Myers Florida channel

ORLANDO: A neighbor close to Casey Anthony's home released video from the crime scene investigation Friday.

It's pretty interesting. Its a Neighbor boy, 19 yrs old, who took video of the surrounding areas of where they found the body. He shares with the reporter that He himself knew the water content of the woods ...and that He himself could not have walked in when the water was so high months ago. Seems that he is very familiar with the wooded area.

He took the video from less than 100 yard away. He attests though about the conditions of the wooded area this summer the water would be waist to knee high.

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=24109&z=3

Charles Kelly ~ did a Good Job with the Video

Cindy and Georgie can't argue with Mother Nature.

Very interesting, and a very credible young man.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: December 14, 2008, 02:04:41 PM »

Just reported on Fox News ...

Kidfinders & the Anthony's will hold a press conf. tonight at 7:30

I thought they said they just wanted to be left alone to grieve.  

I would think they would need more than 3 days to grieve. You would think they would still be on the floor in shock, especially since they knew 100% that she was alive. If they truly believed she was alive, this should have literally put them in a heap on the floor! They hold press conferences like they are celebrities. I've given them the benefit of the doubt for months. I really hoped they were just so deep in denial, and that is why they acted the way the did. I'm truly beginning to believe they are acting the way the are because they are covering for themselves too. They are involved in some way, either in the crime itself, or maybe after the fact. Or, KC has something on them and that is why they are protecting her. I really don't know, but that is the way I'm going with all this. Nothing they do makes any sense. They are worried for their daughter, and don't seem to be wanting to grieve. For Caylee's sake, I want to be wrong, because this was her family. I do believe they loved her very much, so I just don't understand. Why can't they do the right thing for Caylee???

RIP Sweet Puppy
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: December 14, 2008, 02:04:44 PM »

Sorry to be such a dummy, but what is the significance of the JC Penney's purchase??  Can someone fill me in, please?  Sorry!!

Somewhere in all the interviews with Cindy and the cops, she had withheld one receipt from JC Penney's that some now believe was for replacement of identical bedding, pillows, something like that of Caylee's which may have been used to wrap Caylee in the trash bag, or maybe was tossed away like garbage like Caylee was because Casey for whatever reason could not leave it in the house for Cindy to find.
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: December 14, 2008, 02:07:02 PM »

Somewhere in all the interviews with Cindy and the cops, she had withheld one receipt from JC Penney's that some now believe was for replacement of identical bedding, pillows, something like that of Caylee's which may have been used to wrap Caylee in the trash bag, or maybe was tossed away like garbage like Caylee was because Casey for whatever reason could not leave it in the house for Cindy to find.

Wow!!  That is very suspicious!  Thank you for clarifying, JodyO!!!   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: December 14, 2008, 02:08:37 PM »

o/t A_News_Junkie_Monkey....I put an angel holding a cross, that I have with my mother's rosary and picture of my mom, and put it on my tree for Caylee. Again, that was a wonderful idea.
What a beautiful image no rose colored glasses!!!!!!!  I am off now, outta shower to get toys to donate in her name too!  I HAVE to do something positive so the negative of the swamp doesn't pull me down.
RE: news conference - family already notified of mitochondrial dna??? 
Someone ask LE to look in those gift boxes!  Grrrrr wish that wasn't bugging me so much. 
Will keep no rose colored glasses image in my mind all day!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.