March 28, 2024, 06:18:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300007 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1280 on: December 14, 2008, 09:01:37 PM »

GOOD EVENING ALL!!!

Just got caught up! What is the press conference all about?? And who? 

Has the list of items taken from the A's house been confirmed?? Drywall, drainpipes!!???  I can't even imagine what that house looks like!! Cindy & George are probably stroking out trying to get it back in order again!

Hey Monken!

Who was having an argument on FOX earlier?

LIsa

hey txlisa, I know you think I'm crazy It's like hit & run, I'M SO SORRY, I CAN'T THINK OF THE ANNOUNCER'S NAME THAT WAS ON EARLIER, I'M LOOKING IT UP!!!!! Him & Geraldo were going at it! I couldn't believe it! They had their voices raised at each other & the girl in the middle just sat there big'eyed!   

Ohh realy?  Let me guess, Geraldo was saying something to make his girlfriend Baez look good?

Lisa

OF COURSE, YOU ALREADY KNEW!!!!  Geraldo was really pissed about the defense not getting in on the autopsy, said he'd never heard of a case where that happened, & the other guy said, Oh Yes there is, & I've never heard of one that DID let them! I think Geraldo may say something about it tonight, sounded like he was gonna show the guy proof or something!! 

He is a POS!  I do remember during Laci Peterson's autopsy, Henry Lee had his picture taken right next to her remains.

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1281 on: December 14, 2008, 09:02:47 PM »

Off to watch Dexter - be back in an hour or so

Love that show!  Too bad there isn't a real-life Dexter for Casey!

Lisa
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1282 on: December 14, 2008, 09:05:58 PM »

Found this on another site...please dont give me the big red button .. this does not mean I feel this way,just thought the info on the book/movie deal being brought out as true so much was interesting.

justonecomment
Dec 14, 2008 | 6:49 PM Someone said eariler that C & G are staying at the Ritz and eating minimum $100.00 a plate meals BECAUSE OF A DEAD CHILD. BUT, Cindy and George are staying at the Ritz and eating $100.00 a plate meals BECAUSE OF US. YES, US.

Because WE, us human beings that STILL CARE about a 2 year old child that has been murdered by the hands of her own mother, we have made this all possible for them. They've been paid alot of money for all interviews, pictures, and even future books, and movie deals. WE HAVE MADE THIS CASE WHAT IT IS TODAY, BECAUSE WE CARED AND WANTED TO KNOW THE TRUTH. Sorry to be so blunt, but we have also made many other people money from this case. The media, news shows and alike, and probably many web sites, have also made alot of money from this, and we the public are responsible. If we, the public hadn't cared SO MUCH, the Anthony's would still be broke, and probably even broker. But we wanted to know, we wanted the truth.

I still believe there will be rights sold for the funural, if they haven't been already. I don't think a million is far off figure either.

You never heard of Little Trenton Ducketts father kicking his boots off at the Ritz, or lavishly dinning out. He probably deserved it the most to, he lost a son, he love very much, from the hands of an EX.
GOD BLESS CAYLEE AND TRENTON, there probably playing together in heaven, comparing notes on family and their short life in florida.

ALL ABOVE IS JUST MY OPINION.

Too good to pass up from Fox Blog

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1283 on: December 14, 2008, 09:06:16 PM »

I do hope Caylee's great grandparents are able to handle this, with their ages and poor health. If this does go to trial, I'm wondering how Cindy's mother is going to cope being a witness. That was an odd statement she made about her granddaughter, she is apprehensive about her.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1284 on: December 14, 2008, 09:06:21 PM »

I have tried so hard to have empathy for the Anthonys.  They just won't allow it!!

I can uderstand standing by their daughter no matter what!  Unconditional love!  But not to publically lie and most likely deliberately obstruct justice!! 

They should have kept quiet!  Stayed away from the media! And most importantly - done what was right by the beloved Granddaughter!!

Poor Caylee,  May she finally be able to rest in peace!!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1285 on: December 14, 2008, 09:06:33 PM »

I think it possible that the Anthonys and their shysters are going to come up with some cock and bull story about how Caylee was alive for several months after "Zenaida" took her.  This can be disproved by comparing the length of Caylee's bones at the time of death and the time the photos were taken at the nursing home.  The length can be determined by comparing her size to other objects in the photos, the dimensions of which can be established.   Children at that age grow very rapidly and I would say one could expect she would be at least 1 - 2 inches taller in six months time than she was on June 15. This measurement could determine the approximate time of death.

Also, although it is not public knowledge as to what the plastic bag containing Caylee's remains actually held, there is a possibility that residue from her last meal could be there.  It would maybe not be decomposed to the extent that flesh would decompose.  It is established that her dinner on June 15 consisted of chili which she ate at her great-grandmother's house.  If there is residue of chili, that would establish that she died on the night of June 15 or early morning of June 16.  This would mean that George lied about seeing Casey and Caylee in the early afternoon of June 16 when he said he was watching "A news....I mean a food network program."  I've never believed George's story about June 15 and his description of the clothing Casey and Caylee were wearing down to the minutest detail.  I don't think he saw them at all on June 16 as I believe Casey had already murdered Caylee.

It is horrifying to me to think that Casey put masking tape over Caylee's mouth and one can only wonder why.  Did she do it to prevent Caylee crying out in pain or did she do it to prevent Caylee crying if she should awake in the trunk of Casey's car, or did she do it for even more chilling purposes?  I don't suppose we will ever know.  I think that the fact that there is still tissue attached to the tape which covered her mouth will be a determining factor in discovering whether or not the tape was placed there prior to her death.  If she were living, I think there will be evidence of her moving her lips in an effort to remove the tape.

I have no compassion at all for George and Cindy Anthony and, in fact, I hope that they never have a moment's peace again.  I hope that any blood money they might receive for  a book or movie will bring them only disaster and unhappiness.  Further, I believe George helped dispose of Caylee's body and I believe Cindy has committed obstruction of justice to the extent rarely seen in the annals of crime.

As to Tim Miller, I definitely heard him say that he and his group did not search the area where Caylee's body was found.  He said on the first occasion the area was flooded and when they returned someone had placed a fence around the area and they were prevented from searching by the fence, not water. In those circumstances, I hardly see how he can be a witness for the prosecution as someone asked earlier.

I hope that justice will be served to the entire Anthony clan.  They deserve none of my compassion.  They can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: December 14, 2008, 09:10:33 PM »

Found this on another site...please dont give me the big red button .. this does not mean I feel this way,just thought the info on the book/movie deal being brought out as true so much was interesting.

justonecomment
Dec 14, 2008 | 6:49 PM Someone said eariler that C & G are staying at the Ritz and eating minimum $100.00 a plate meals BECAUSE OF A DEAD CHILD. BUT, Cindy and George are staying at the Ritz and eating $100.00 a plate meals BECAUSE OF US. YES, US.

Because WE, us human beings that STILL CARE about a 2 year old child that has been murdered by the hands of her own mother, we have made this all possible for them. They've been paid alot of money for all interviews, pictures, and even future books, and movie deals. WE HAVE MADE THIS CASE WHAT IT IS TODAY, BECAUSE WE CARED AND WANTED TO KNOW THE TRUTH. Sorry to be so blunt, but we have also made many other people money from this case. The media, news shows and alike, and probably many web sites, have also made alot of money from this, and we the public are responsible. If we, the public hadn't cared SO MUCH, the Anthony's would still be broke, and probably even broker. But we wanted to know, we wanted the truth.

I still believe there will be rights sold for the funural, if they haven't been already. I don't think a million is far off figure either.

You never heard of Little Trenton Ducketts father kicking his boots off at the Ritz, or lavishly dinning out. He probably deserved it the most to, he lost a son, he love very much, from the hands of an EX.
GOD BLESS CAYLEE AND TRENTON, there probably playing together in heaven, comparing notes on family and their short life in florida.

ALL ABOVE IS JUST MY OPINION.

Too good to pass up from Fox Blog
Very true, again I'll say please someone, maybe their lawyer, prevent them from proffiting off Caylee's funeral.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: December 14, 2008, 09:14:24 PM »

Well I am glad I could get that off my chest. You all have some good points about them and why our upset with them. I understand the fustration! Smile

!~*Mar*~!

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1288 on: December 14, 2008, 09:18:25 PM »

n2wishin I know what you mean about racking your brain trying to figure this thing out. I am the same way. I have now started thinking about this evidence scene and now there are things about it that doesn't make sense. The first day LE does what I think was right and gave Baez and A's heads up this may be Caylee. They tell him they should be done what the next day and he can take over ,They won't secure it yada yada, They say the haircolor is consistant with Caylee's. (I know this to be true) So then all of a sudden it is taking several days to collect evidence, there is a leak that the haircolor is light????? (Caylee is not light haired ) and described as long I wouldn't call her hair long either. Now here I am really letting my imagination get away with me (please let that be true) and thinking about KC saying there are more missing than we know and that the jail employees said it was eerie to her KC saying Caylee would love to have someone to play with. Yikes she is gonna drive me as nutz as she is
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: December 14, 2008, 09:18:59 PM »

I hope that I do not get blasted for saying this but I have been reading comments from people(and I am not just saying just people from here so this is just me venting about the whole situation) about the Anthonys and I am starting to feel like the Anthony's are damned if they do and damned if they don't. It is obvious to me that the Anthony's are grieving right now as they havn't really said much to the press. The fact that they have givin their fingerprints to the police tells me that they don't have anything to do with Caylee's death. Now I don't know if they have covered for Casey, they probably have already knwon that Caylee is dead but didn't want to believe it until they had a body and solid proof she was gone. I am not making any excuses for them at all b.c I don't know what is what but its just some comments.

I mean someone in this thread had mentioned Cindy was holding Winne the Pooh and I just have to ask what is the big deal that she was clinging to that? And as for her comment about the house being mess it was just a comment that doesnt mean that is all she was thinking about.  I am thinking that reality has just really sunk in for them that Caylee is gone. I can't help but feel sorry for them b/c like them or not their grand daughter is DEAD and they cared about that little girl so much, not to mention they are probably coming to terms with the fact that their daughter is a monster killer, and there is a chance they could lose her to life in prison or even death penality.

i'm sorry if my comment upset you, but what i posted is my opinion only. the way i see it is the anthony's couldn't have tried to help from the beginning. yes, it ticks me off that all of a sudden the anthony's "act" like they are grieving. they should have been out thanking anyone who donated time, money, or anything else from the beginning-instead of telling people to "get off your asses & help search" i have not seen them search or donate to any search efforts. also i cannot help but think, since they now have a new "criminal" attorney, they have finally shut up. i feel like i can give my opinion since i donated money from the very beginning-to the athony's & tes. i am not trying to make anyone mad but in all honestly, i can say i would have had more sympathy if the family had handled things differently. if this was my child or grandchild i would be grateful for anyone searching for her "dead" or "alive" jmho
illuminated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1290 on: December 14, 2008, 09:20:26 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/14/casey-anthony-dream-team-or-is-it-scream-team-defense-team-grandstanding-in-front-of-cameras-accusations-of-compromised-evidence/

Casey Anthony Dream Team or is it Scream Team … Defense Team Grandstanding in front of cameras … Accusations of Compromised Evidence

IMO the media are guyilty of aiding & abbetting a criminal!! By allowing this team of pro bono vultures to pollute the airwaves with aspersions of LE's dishonesty the media are helping them to tainy the jury pool...and that just plain stinks.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: December 14, 2008, 09:21:22 PM »

I am getting annoyed every time I read those statements about how Tim Miller and TES missed the remains.  TES and over a thousand people twice spent days in a massive search for Caylee, while the Anthonys verbally abused them.  A smaller TES group has remained in Orlando for weeks.  If Casey weren't a pathological liar, TES would have known where to search and Caylee's remains would have been found months ago.  Tim requires an area to be searched three times before he considers it cleared.  He never cleared the area where Caylee was found because of water and fences.  I really hope that Tes isn't beaten up by the press or the Anthonys for not finding Caylee and I certainly hope that they aren't used as a way to "prove" that Caylee's remains were placed there at a later date.  LE searched that area and didn't find Caylee, either.  Sometimes this happens.  The Anthonys have played head games with TES since day one.  It needs to stop.  TES provided a tremendous service to the Anthonys whether they found Caylee or not.  The Anthonys should be appreciative of the efforts by searchers and the expenses that were covered through donations by people like us.  Caylee wasn't found because the Anthony's murdering daughter refused to tell anyone where she threw Caylee in the garbage bag.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1292 on: December 14, 2008, 09:21:37 PM »

GOOD EVENING ALL!!!

Has the list of items taken from the A's house been confirmed?? Drywall, drainpipes!!???  I can't even imagine what that house looks like!! Cindy & George are probably stroking out trying to get it back in order again!

Hey Monken!

LIsa

hey txlisa, I know you think I'm crazy It's like hit & run, I'M SO SORRY, I CAN'T THINK OF THE ANNOUNCER'S NAME THAT WAS ON EARLIER, I'M LOOKING IT UP!!!!! Him & Geraldo were going at it! I couldn't believe it! They had their voices raised at each other & the girl in the middle just sat there big'eyed!   

Ohh realy?  Let me guess, Geraldo was saying something to make his girlfriend Baez look good?

Lisa

OF COURSE, YOU ALREADY KNEW!!!!  Geraldo was really pissed about the defense not getting in on the autopsy, said he'd never heard of a case where that happened, & the other guy said, Oh Yes there is, & I've never heard of one that DID let them! I think Geraldo may say something about it tonight, sounded like he was gonna show the guy proof or something!! 

He is a POS!  I do remember during Laci Peterson's autopsy, Henry Lee had his picture taken right next to her remains.

Lisa

Dr. Lee is vermin IMO, his "performance on various cases has proven such" ie, Laci Peterson, Michael Peterson, hid evidence in the PS trialm OJ........also, directly after viewing Casey's car he is on national TV talking about ham and cheese?? WTF, if he is do d@mn smart surely he should know the difference between ham and cheese and human decomp. The entire defense team are all pretty low on the pond scum scale - JMO!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1293 on: December 14, 2008, 09:23:25 PM »

GOOD EVENING ALL!!!

Hey Monken!

LIsa

Lisa

Lisa

Dr. Lee is vermin IMO, his "performance on various cases has proven such" ie, Laci Peterson, Michael Peterson, hid evidence in the PS trialm OJ........also, directly after viewing Casey's car he is on national TV talking about ham and cheese?? WTF, if he is do d@mn smart surely he should know the difference between ham and cheese and human decomp. The entire defense team are all pretty low on the pond scum scale - JMO!

Is there any way that the prosecution can bring up what he did during the Phil Spector trial?  I just don't see how can be considered credible!

Lisa
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: December 14, 2008, 09:23:33 PM »

Thanks for the welcome Muffybee. I am new to posting but have been reading for a long time. You guys do a great job keeping the info. going.My heart is just broken over this case. If this had been my grands, they would have had to bury me the first week.

Hi darla:

Welcome to the inside of the cage!

I too am upset by the treatment of this little baby, who by the way has a name and it is Caylee.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: December 14, 2008, 09:24:07 PM »

Has anyone identified the item in the pic yet!??? My hubby & I have been trying to analyze it & have gone all over the house looking at flex-pipe & hoses. It looks like it is a shower hose & sprayer comparing what we have, but no really sure. Is there a video of this where we could tell more about it?? Something just occurred to me  Has anyone done a search under "Household Weapons" to see what comes up? Is it possible they took this because they think she could have used it on Caylee? 

I think it is part of a childs swing aparatus.  There is usually a black or white box that handles the swinging of the chair or such and it also controls the music.  I don't see anything else there.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: December 14, 2008, 09:27:01 PM »

Has anyone identified the item in the pic yet!??? My hubby & I have been trying to analyze it & have gone all over the house looking at flex-pipe & hoses. It looks like it is a shower hose & sprayer comparing what we have, but no really sure. Is there a video of this where we could tell more about it?? Something just occurred to me  Has anyone done a search under "Household Weapons" to see what comes up? Is it possible they took this because they think she could have used it on Caylee? 
I called my hubby up to look and that is the first thing he said a hand held shower, on the evidence bag the word porch is written, my guess is to shower the chlorine from your body after you swim.

The way they had everything set up in that backyard I'll bet they did have an outdoor shower, they pretty much had every thing else. If that's what it is, why would they take something like that unless they thought it was maybe used as a weapon??!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: December 14, 2008, 09:27:40 PM »

I am getting annoyed every time I read those statements about how Tim Miller and TES missed the remains.  TES and over a thousand people twice spent days in a massive search for Caylee, while the Anthonys verbally abused them.  A smaller TES group has remained in Orlando for weeks.  If Casey weren't a pathological liar, TES would have known where to search and Caylee's remains would have been found months ago.  Tim requires an area to be searched three times before he considers it cleared.  He never cleared the area where Caylee was found because of water and fences.  I really hope that Tes isn't beaten up by the press or the Anthonys for not finding Caylee and I certainly hope that they aren't used as a way to "prove" that Caylee's remains were placed there at a later date.  LE searched that area and didn't find Caylee, either.  Sometimes this happens.  The Anthonys have played head games with TES since day one.  It needs to stop.  TES provided a tremendous service to the Anthonys whether they found Caylee or not.  The Anthonys should be appreciative of the efforts by searchers and the expenses that were covered through donations by people like us.  Caylee wasn't found because the Anthony's murdering daughter refused to tell anyone where she threw Caylee in the garbage bag.
You are right on SS!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: December 14, 2008, 09:28:55 PM »

I called my hubby up to look and that is the first thing he said a hand held shower, on the evidence bag the word porch is written, my guess is to shower the chlorine from your body after you swim.

The way they had everything set up in that backyard I'll bet they did have an outdoor shower, they pretty much had every thing else. If that's what it is, why would they take something like that unless they thought it was maybe used as a weapon??!! 
That's what I've been trying to figure out.
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1299 on: December 14, 2008, 09:29:43 PM »

I agree, SS, Tim has said repeatedly that he never searched the area due to high water.  I don't see how the Anthony camp is able to lie about this....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.