April 20, 2024, 07:45:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302470 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: December 14, 2008, 09:29:43 PM »

One of the items that was removed from the Anthony home.  Does this look like a shower sprayer attachment?

I thought it was the top of one of those chemical sprayers they brought out. Looked like they brought those out without the bag, and then put them in the bag after they were outside before they put them in the vans.
Can someone blow up the left side of the bag - for some reason to me it looks like one of those flexible dryer vent brushes.  The kind to clean out lint.  If already solved, ignore as I continue on to find out what the news conference was!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1301 on: December 14, 2008, 09:30:22 PM »

I do hope Caylee's great grandparents are able to handle this, with their ages and poor health. If this does go to trial, I'm wondering how Cindy's mother is going to cope being a witness. That was an odd statement she made about her granddaughter, she is apprehensive about her.
I dont know what she meant either - maybe scared of her or scared to think of what she did or didnt do. Was No Secret to Shirley that Casey had a Past of stealing and driving Cindy Crazy ...robbing her blind ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1302 on: December 14, 2008, 09:30:33 PM »

Justice4Caylee 
Dec 14, 2008 | 9:26 PM One of the neighbors that live in the house backed up to where they found the body, said that for the months of July and August it stunk really bad but they didn't imagine it was the baby, they assumed it was a dead animal. This neighbor was VERY UPSET.

I found this posted on the FOX blog and wondered if maybe neighbors had smelled something bad, but thought it was a dead animal. 

Lisa
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: December 14, 2008, 09:31:12 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/14/casey-anthony-dream-team-or-is-it-scream-team-defense-team-grandstanding-in-front-of-cameras-accusations-of-compromised-evidence/

Casey Anthony Dream Team or is it Scream Team … Defense Team Grandstanding in front of cameras … Accusations of Compromised Evidence

IMO the media are guyilty of aiding & abbetting a criminal!! By allowing this team of pro bono vultures to pollute the airwaves with aspersions of LE's dishonesty the media are helping them to tainy the jury pool...and that just plain stinks.

Do we know the team is pro bono?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: December 14, 2008, 09:32:11 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/14/casey-anthony-dream-team-or-is-it-scream-team-defense-team-grandstanding-in-front-of-cameras-accusations-of-compromised-evidence/

Casey Anthony Dream Team or is it Scream Team … Defense Team Grandstanding in front of cameras … Accusations of Compromised Evidence

Read it & loved it!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: December 14, 2008, 09:32:17 PM »

omg, fox just had video of the anthony's coming out of church this morning & they said CINDY clutched a stuffed winnie the pooh bear the entire time, also they said that the anthony's said their house was a MESS. WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE CARE ABOUT WHAT THE HOUSE LOOKS LIKE WHEN THEIR GRANDDAUGHTER'S BODY HAS JUST BEEN FOUND????????

Are these people for real.  What did they think that the police were going to clean the house for them.  George knows how searches go.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: December 14, 2008, 09:32:39 PM »

n2wishin I know what you mean about racking your brain trying to figure this thing out. I am the same way. I have now started thinking about this evidence scene and now there are things about it that doesn't make sense. The first day LE does what I think was right and gave Baez and A's heads up this may be Caylee. They tell him they should be done what the next day and he can take over ,They won't secure it yada yada, They say the haircolor is consistant with Caylee's. (I know this to be true) So then all of a sudden it is taking several days to collect evidence, there is a leak that the haircolor is light????? (Caylee is not light haired ) and described as long I wouldn't call her hair long either. Now here I am really letting my imagination get away with me (please let that be true) and thinking about KC saying there are more missing than we know and that the jail employees said it was eerie to her KC saying Caylee would love to have someone to play with. Yikes she is gonna drive me as nutz as she is

I feel your pain, lol. I have so many different scenarios swirling around in my head that I'm dizzy! My latest thought is that GA(since he is the master car cleaner)sprayed the trunk with cholorform to kill the flys and maggots. Also, at this point I'm leaning toward some type of skull fracture that was visable to LE when they first saw Caylee's remains. Like I said, it's just my latest thought and most likely will change tomorrow when more information is put out.
illuminated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1307 on: December 14, 2008, 09:33:28 PM »

Found this on another site...please dont give me the big red button .. this does not mean I feel this way,just thought the info on the book/movie deal being brought out as true so much was interesting.

justonecomment
Dec 14, 2008 | 6:49 PM Someone said eariler that C & G are staying at the Ritz and eating minimum $100.00 a plate meals BECAUSE OF A DEAD CHILD. BUT, Cindy and George are staying at the Ritz and eating $100.00 a plate meals BECAUSE OF US. YES, US.

Because WE, us human beings that STILL CARE about a 2 year old child that has been murdered by the hands of her own mother, we have made this all possible for them. They've been paid alot of money for all interviews, pictures, and even future books, and movie deals. WE HAVE MADE THIS CASE WHAT IT IS TODAY, BECAUSE WE CARED AND WANTED TO KNOW THE TRUTH. Sorry to be so blunt, but we have also made many other people money from this case. The media, news shows and alike, and probably many web sites, have also made alot of money from this, and we the public are responsible. If we, the public hadn't cared SO MUCH, the Anthony's would still be broke, and probably even broker. But we wanted to know, we wanted the truth.

I still believe there will be rights sold for the funural, if they haven't been already. I don't think a million is far off figure either.

You never heard of Little Trenton Ducketts father kicking his boots off at the Ritz, or lavishly dinning out. He probably deserved it the most to, he lost a son, he love very much, from the hands of an EX.
GOD BLESS CAYLEE AND TRENTON, there probably playing together in heaven, comparing notes on family and their short life in florida.

ALL ABOVE IS JUST MY OPINION.

Too good to pass up from Fox Blog
Very true, again I'll say please someone, maybe their lawyer, prevent them from proffiting off Caylee's funeral.

Wow. This so true , and so well put. Reading this makes me feel somewhat guilty over my obseessive interest in this case. Every time I see a story about this case on TV, I think about all the advertising dollars that are being made via the death of poor little Caylee, and I can't stand the thought of it. But it seems unavoidable. I can't stop checking i n on this case because I am so afraid that we're about to see a terrible miscarriage of justice play out before us, whether we like it or not. I know one thing for sure: if all us out here in the blogosphere wereen't watching so closely that gang of creepy lawyers and experts for hire wouldn't give a care if KC got a fair trial, or not. How wierd is that? I watch because I want to see justice happen, and I end up being forced to watch a gang of crooks rewrite what really happenned. Yikes.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1308 on: December 14, 2008, 09:33:41 PM »

I am getting annoyed every time I read those statements about how Tim Miller and TES missed the remains.  TES and over a thousand people twice spent days in a massive search for Caylee, while the Anthonys verbally abused them.  A smaller TES group has remained in Orlando for weeks.  If Casey weren't a pathological liar, TES would have known where to search and Caylee's remains would have been found months ago.  Tim requires an area to be searched three times before he considers it cleared.  He never cleared the area where Caylee was found because of water and fences.  I really hope that Tes isn't beaten up by the press or the Anthonys for not finding Caylee and I certainly hope that they aren't used as a way to "prove" that Caylee's remains were placed there at a later date.  LE searched that area and didn't find Caylee, either.  Sometimes this happens.  The Anthonys have played head games with TES since day one.  It needs to stop.  TES provided a tremendous service to the Anthonys whether they found Caylee or not.  The Anthonys should be appreciative of the efforts by searchers and the expenses that were covered through donations by people like us.  Caylee wasn't found because the Anthony's murdering daughter refused to tell anyone where she threw Caylee in the garbage bag.

AMEN and thank you ~ there is a link from a neighbor who filmed part of the discovery and talks about the water levels being so high I posted yesterday or the day before...I will try to find it~ it completely  corresponds with EVERYTHING Tim Miller stated as to the water levels, he even stated IIRC the water levels were waist high. Just imagine IF Tim remained searching he could have crushed her skull or even buried that little body so deep in the muck  that it would have NEVER been found!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: December 14, 2008, 09:35:29 PM »

Dr. Lee is vermin IMO, his "performance on various cases has proven such" ie, Laci Peterson, Michael Peterson, hid evidence in the PS trialm OJ........also, directly after viewing Casey's car he is on national TV talking about ham and cheese?? WTF, if he is do d@mn smart surely he should know the difference between ham and cheese and human decomp. The entire defense team are all pretty low on the pond scum scale - JMO!
[/quote]

I agree with you.  Lee is a POS and is for sale.   One of his most egregious actions was at the OJ Simpson trial when he said that the sidewalk where the two murders occured had a footprint in blood of the "Real killer."  The so-called footprint turned out to be an impression in the cement made when the sidewalk was installed which had filled with the blood of the victims.  Remember his idiotic statement "Table has four legs" in the Ramsey case?  And of course the infamous incident where he pocketed a piece of evidence at the Spector crime scene which caused the judge to reprimand him?  I wouldn't hire him to help find my dog.  I care too much for my dog.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1310 on: December 14, 2008, 09:35:40 PM »

I am getting annoyed every time I read those statements about how Tim Miller and TES missed the remains.  TES and over a thousand people twice spent days in a massive search for Caylee, while the Anthonys verbally abused them.  A smaller TES group has remained in Orlando for weeks.  If Casey weren't a pathological liar, TES would have known where to search and Caylee's remains would have been found months ago.  Tim requires an area to be searched three times before he considers it cleared.  He never cleared the area where Caylee was found because of water and fences.  I really hope that Tes isn't beaten up by the press or the Anthonys for not finding Caylee and I certainly hope that they aren't used as a way to "prove" that Caylee's remains were placed there at a later date.  LE searched that area and didn't find Caylee, either.  Sometimes this happens.  The Anthonys have played head games with TES since day one.  It needs to stop.  TES provided a tremendous service to the Anthonys whether they found Caylee or not.  The Anthonys should be appreciative of the efforts by searchers and the expenses that were covered through donations by people like us.  Caylee wasn't found because the Anthony's murdering daughter refused to tell anyone where she threw Caylee in the garbage bag.

SS - I was not blaming TES.  I was not blaming anyone except Casey!! Just wonder why their are the conflicting stories about water.  To be honest, I am glad the FBI is involved.  I am not overly confident by OCSO!  JMO
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: December 14, 2008, 09:35:48 PM »

Has anyone identified the item in the pic yet!??? My hubby & I have been trying to analyze it & have gone all over the house looking at flex-pipe & hoses. It looks like it is a shower hose & sprayer comparing what we have, but no really sure. Is there a video of this where we could tell more about it?? Something just occurred to me  Has anyone done a search under "Household Weapons" to see what comes up? Is it possible they took this because they think she could have used it on Caylee? 
I called my hubby up to look and that is the first thing he said a hand held shower, on the evidence bag the word porch is written, my guess is to shower the chlorine from your body after you swim.

The way they had everything set up in that backyard I'll bet they did have an outdoor shower, they pretty much had every thing else. If that's what it is, why would they take something like that unless they thought it was maybe used as a weapon??!! 

Going to watch Greta interview where they go thru the house to see if I recognize anything. I think it's just the back yard and bedrooms they show, so if that item in question came from somewhere else, I won't see it. Will let anyone know if I see something that looks like it.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: December 14, 2008, 09:37:00 PM »

Has anyone identified the item in the pic yet!??? My hubby & I have been trying to analyze it & have gone all over the house looking at flex-pipe & hoses. It looks like it is a shower hose & sprayer comparing what we have, but no really sure. Is there a video of this where we could tell more about it?? Something just occurred to me  Has anyone done a search under "Household Weapons" to see what comes up? Is it possible they took this because they think she could have used it on Caylee? 

I think it is part of a childs swing aparatus.  There is usually a black or white box that handles the swinging of the chair or such and it also controls the music.  I don't see anything else there.

That's interesting, too!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: December 14, 2008, 09:37:47 PM »

I don't get annoyed that the body was missed in earlier searches, because I remember that it took a year for Chandra Levy's body to be found, and the police did a grid search on foot and horseback of Rock Creek Park.  I do wonder why the people in the nearby house did not connect a bad odor to the fact that a child was missing and probably dead in july and august and had lived in that area.  I wonder how people live so close to an area that is so swampy and marshy in the summer.  The mosquitos must be unbelievable. 

As for the Anthonys, many of us have had moments of feeling sorry for them, but they always came up with some new scheme or lie that was so transparent and so obviously a means to try to protect Casey.  I think I would always love my daughter, but if she killed my grandchild, I would not try to keep her from paying the price for that action.  It would be hard, but I know that murderers must be punished or put into some sort of mental health facility.  I often wonder if Cindy expects to get Casey off for murder and then take the 23 year old home and "raise" her for the rest of her life.  Cindy is way out of her control now and has been for some time.  Cindy needs to face the truth and to face reality.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: December 14, 2008, 09:38:32 PM »

You are right on SS!

I second that!!! 

Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: December 14, 2008, 09:39:23 PM »

Ok, I wanted to do the duct tape test myself and I have small hands (3 X 5 1/2 in) so when I wear those see thru gloves, I put rubber bands around my wrists to keep them on.  So, Im holding the tape and finally manage to take a butter knife and get it started (this was hard) then with my other hand pulll out a piece and cut it with scissors.  It kept sticking to my gloves so I had start over several times.  Finally, I got a piece to stick on the plastic bag.  Please do not call me to show you how this is done, I almost started talking in Pap before I accomplished it.   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1316 on: December 14, 2008, 09:39:32 PM »

Justice4Caylee 
Dec 14, 2008 | 9:26 PM One of the neighbors that live in the house backed up to where they found the body, said that for the months of July and August it stunk really bad but they didn't imagine it was the baby, they assumed it was a dead animal. This neighbor was VERY UPSET.

I found this posted on the FOX blog and wondered if maybe neighbors had smelled something bad, but thought it was a dead animal. 

Lisa
I can't even begin to imagine how upset that neighbor must be.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1317 on: December 14, 2008, 09:40:49 PM »

Dr. Lee is vermin IMO, his "performance on various cases has proven such" ie, Laci Peterson, Michael Peterson, hid evidence in the PS trialm OJ........also, directly after viewing Casey's car he is on national TV talking about ham and cheese?? WTF, if he is do d@mn smart surely he should know the difference between ham and cheese and human decomp. The entire defense team are all pretty low on the pond scum scale - JMO!

I agree with you.  Lee is a POS and is for sale.   One of his most egregious actions was at the OJ Simpson trial when he said that the sidewalk where the two murders occured had a footprint in blood of the "Real killer."  The so-called footprint turned out to be an impression in the cement made when the sidewalk was installed which had filled with the blood of the victims.  Remember his idiotic statement "Table has four legs" in the Ramsey case?  And of course the infamous incident where he pocketed a piece of evidence at the Spector crime scene which caused the judge to reprimand him?  I wouldn't hire him to help find my dog.  I care too much for my dog.
[/quote]

LMAO on the dog search

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1318 on: December 14, 2008, 09:41:14 PM »

You are right on SS!

I second that!!! 

I third that!!!   
illuminated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1319 on: December 14, 2008, 09:41:42 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

IMO the media are guyilty of aiding & abbetting a criminal!! By allowing this team of pro bono vultures to pollute the airwaves with aspersions of LE's dishonesty the media are helping them to tainy the jury pool...and that just plain stinks.

Do we know the team is pro bono?
When JB waa asked directly about ' who is paying for all these experts', He said that it was an inappropriate question. I'm assuming that this is pro bomno because in high profile cases (such as this debacle) , pricey lawyers & experts of this caliber could care less about receiving their fee. The face time on TV, and the book right are worth so much more than payment for sevisces rendered. So, They are pro bono IMO only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.