April 19, 2024, 06:15:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302394 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: December 14, 2008, 09:42:02 PM »

Dr. Baden said it was impossible to put duct tape on a body or much of anything else while wearing gloves. 

Could the item in question be a hair dryer or one of those brush dryers?  Just a guess...it looks more like a shower attachment.  Cindy probably made people spray their feet before coming in the house with sand or dirt on them.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1321 on: December 14, 2008, 09:42:04 PM »

Has anyone identified the item in the pic yet!??? My hubby & I have been trying to analyze it & have gone all over the house looking at flex-pipe & hoses. It looks like it is a shower hose & sprayer comparing what we have, but no really sure. Is there a video of this where we could tell more about it?? Something just occurred to me  Has anyone done a search under "Household Weapons" to see what comes up? Is it possible they took this because they think she could have used it on Caylee? 
I called my hubby up to look and that is the first thing he said a hand held shower, on the evidence bag the word porch is written, my guess is to shower the chlorine from your body after you swim.

The way they had everything set up in that backyard I'll bet they did have an outdoor shower, they pretty much had every thing else. If that's what it is, why would they take something like that unless they thought it was maybe used as a weapon??!! 

Going to watch Greta interview where they go thru the house to see if I recognize anything. I think it's just the back yard and bedrooms they show, so if that item in question came from somewhere else, I won't see it. Will let anyone know if I see something that looks like it.
Great idea, keep us posted.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1322 on: December 14, 2008, 09:43:50 PM »

Dr. Lee used to have a lot of credibility, but then the celebrity and money bugs bit him, and he now goes to the highest bidder or to the case that can get his mug on tv most.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: December 14, 2008, 09:44:17 PM »

Found this on another site...please dont give me the big red button .. this does not mean I feel this way,just thought the info on the book/movie deal being brought out as true so much was interesting.

justonecomment
Dec 14, 2008 | 6:49 PM Someone said eariler that C & G are staying at the Ritz and eating minimum $100.00 a plate meals BECAUSE OF A DEAD CHILD. BUT, Cindy and George are staying at the Ritz and eating $100.00 a plate meals BECAUSE OF US. YES, US.

Because WE, us human beings that STILL CARE about a 2 year old child that has been murdered by the hands of her own mother, we have made this all possible for them. They've been paid alot of money for all interviews, pictures, and even future books, and movie deals. WE HAVE MADE THIS CASE WHAT IT IS TODAY, BECAUSE WE CARED AND WANTED TO KNOW THE TRUTH. Sorry to be so blunt, but we have also made many other people money from this case. The media, news shows and alike, and probably many web sites, have also made alot of money from this, and we the public are responsible. If we, the public hadn't cared SO MUCH, the Anthony's would still be broke, and probably even broker. But we wanted to know, we wanted the truth.

I still believe there will be rights sold for the funural, if they haven't been already. I don't think a million is far off figure either.

You never heard of Little Trenton Ducketts father kicking his boots off at the Ritz, or lavishly dinning out. He probably deserved it the most to, he lost a son, he love very much, from the hands of an EX.
GOD BLESS CAYLEE AND TRENTON, there probably playing together in heaven, comparing notes on family and their short life in florida.

ALL ABOVE IS JUST MY OPINION.

Too good to pass up from Fox Blog

THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION...I AGREE WITH YOU 100%...I

NOW I HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD TO THAT.

How much have you seen the Anthony's DONATE to TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH, OR LEONARD PADILLA AND HIS CREW FOR ALL THE TIME SPENT DURING THEIR SEARCHES????

Since the Anthony's seem to be living/spending lavishly because of this...LET THEM PUT THEIR MONEY WHERE THERE MOUTH IS.

illuminated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1324 on: December 14, 2008, 09:46:05 PM »

I don't get annoyed that the body was missed in earlier searches, because I remember that it took a year for Chandra Levy's body to be found, and the police did a grid search on foot and horseback of Rock Creek Park.  I do wonder why the people in the nearby house did not connect a bad odor to the fact that a child was missing and probably dead in july and august and had lived in that area.  I wonder how people live so close to an area that is so swampy and marshy in the summer.  The mosquitos must be unbelievable. 

As for the Anthonys, many of us have had moments of feeling sorry for them, but they always came up with some new scheme or lie that was so transparent and so obviously a means to try to protect Casey.  I think I would always love my daughter, but if she killed my grandchild, I would not try to keep her from paying the price for that action.  It would be hard, but I know that murderers must be punished or put into some sort of mental health facility.  I often wonder if Cindy expects to get Casey off for murder and then take the 23 year old home and "raise" her for the rest of her life.  Cindy is way out of her control now and has been for some time.  Cindy needs to face the truth and to face reality.

So true. Unfortunately CA's pride will never allow her to see the way to accepting the truth. I'm pretty sure that CA is out to lunch. I only wish that the mainstream media would stop treating her as if she were sane & believable. It seems wrong that she has such a huge platform for her delusions.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1325 on: December 14, 2008, 09:46:06 PM »

Oh and you know what???  After you throw the duct tape on the floor and up against the garage walls, not so round any more!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: December 14, 2008, 09:46:10 PM »

omg, fox just had video of the anthony's coming out of church this morning & they said CINDY clutched a stuffed winnie the pooh bear the entire time, also they said that the anthony's said their house was a MESS. WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE CARE ABOUT WHAT THE HOUSE LOOKS LIKE WHEN THEIR GRANDDAUGHTER'S BODY HAS JUST BEEN FOUND????????

Are these people for real.  What did they think that the police were going to clean the house for them.  George knows how searches go.

Hi San!

I love looking at your smiling face.

If there was one speck of dirt on the floor, the A's would complain about a mess.  We have witnessed their OCD first hand!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: December 14, 2008, 09:46:19 PM »

One of the items that was removed from the Anthony home.  Does this look like a shower sprayer attachment?

I thought it was the top of one of those chemical sprayers they brought out. Looked like they brought those out without the bag, and then put them in the bag after they were outside before they put them in the vans.
Can someone blow up the left side of the bag - for some reason to me it looks like one of those flexible dryer vent brushes.  The kind to clean out lint.  If already solved, ignore as I continue on to find out what the news conference was!

Great thought on the dryer brush cleaner. 

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: December 14, 2008, 09:46:25 PM »

Casey and her parents are the most disliked family associated with a crime that I have heard of in a long, long time.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: December 14, 2008, 09:46:31 PM »

Yeah Dana!!!!

Yeah monkeys!!!

I believe in miracles!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: December 14, 2008, 09:47:58 PM »

Has anyone identified the item in the pic yet!??? My hubby & I have been trying to analyze it & have gone all over the house looking at flex-pipe & hoses. It looks like it is a shower hose & sprayer comparing what we have, but no really sure. Is there a video of this where we could tell more about it?? Something just occurred to me  Has anyone done a search under "Household Weapons" to see what comes up? Is it possible they took this because they think she could have used it on Caylee? 
I called my hubby up to look and that is the first thing he said a hand held shower, on the evidence bag the word porch is written, my guess is to shower the chlorine from your body after you swim.

The way they had everything set up in that backyard I'll bet they did have an outdoor shower, they pretty much had every thing else. If that's what it is, why would they take something like that unless they thought it was maybe used as a weapon??!! 

Going to watch Greta interview where they go thru the house to see if I recognize anything. I think it's just the back yard and bedrooms they show, so if that item in question came from somewhere else, I won't see it. Will let anyone know if I see something that looks like it.

Good, thanks, Quiet!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1331 on: December 14, 2008, 09:48:04 PM »

GOOD EVENING ALL!!!

Just got caught up! What is the press conference all about?? And who? 

Has the list of items taken from the A's house been confirmed?? Drywall, drainpipes!!???  I can't even imagine what that house looks like!! Cindy & George are probably stroking out trying to get it back in order again!

Hey Monken!

Who was having an argument on FOX earlier?

LIsa

hey txlisa, I know you think I'm crazy It's like hit & run, I'M SO SORRY, I CAN'T THINK OF THE ANNOUNCER'S NAME THAT WAS ON EARLIER, I'M LOOKING IT UP!!!!! Him & Geraldo were going at it! I couldn't believe it! They had their voices raised at each other & the girl in the middle just sat there big'eyed!   

Ohh realy?  Let me guess, Geraldo was saying something to make his girlfriend Baez look good?

Lisa

OF COURSE, YOU ALREADY KNEW!!!!  Geraldo was really pissed about the defense not getting in on the autopsy, said he'd never heard of a case where that happened, & the other guy said, Oh Yes there is, & I've never heard of one that DID let them! I think Geraldo may say something about it tonight, sounded like he was gonna show the guy proof or something!! 

He is a POS!  I do remember during Laci Peterson's autopsy, Henry Lee had his picture taken right next to her remains.

Lisa

Dr. Lee is vermin IMO, his "performance on various cases has proven such" ie, Laci Peterson, Michael Peterson, hid evidence in the PS trialm OJ........also, directly after viewing Casey's car he is on national TV talking about ham and cheese?? WTF, if he is do d@mn smart surely he should know the difference between ham and cheese and human decomp. The entire defense team are all pretty low on the pond scum scale - JMO!

Is there any way that the prosecution can bring up what he did during the Phil Spector trial?  I just don't see how can be considered credible!

Lisa

I don't know if Florida law allows it, but I was in touch with one of the prosecutors after the mistrial PS1~I had sent an e-mail with some info I had searched forever to find, and he e-mailed me back and asked me to call, I did and we kept in touch on various issues, anyway he discussed the fact that it was possible that he might have several "mini trials" in regards to the so called experts and their discredited testimony from prior cases, but that is CA.......as far as Florida goes I really have no clue as to the admissability of their "chit" the spew

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: December 14, 2008, 09:48:27 PM »

Oh and you know what???  After you throw the duct tape on the floor and up against the garage walls, not so round any more!!!!!

Hey Sweet stuff!!!

You have great insight in your posts, you are not just a pretty face with a pretty baby on your lap.

I believe in miracles!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: December 14, 2008, 09:48:29 PM »

Geraldo was on Fox earlier this evening and he said that when Casey took the sedative and it took effect that she then went back to the way we have seen her throughout this case. Do we hear "insanity" plea?

Also since the bones were scattered the defense will just have to be patient and quit whining. If they want a thorough investigation then it has to be done this way. They are just making noise to throw that smoke screen up before trial. They had enough to charge her with 1st degree without a body. Can you imagine now how the case is building? JB should be studying his law books really hard because this is going to be a doozy.

I am not impressed with the defense expert team at all. They are big names but I think in recent years their credibility has been tarnished. I do like Kobelinski though. I do think he is a forensic science geek. As much as NG has him on you can tell he frustrates her in words but she respects him. All I know about Kathy R is the show on TV is good but that is due to the writers and actors.
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1334 on: December 14, 2008, 09:48:48 PM »

One of the items that was removed from the Anthony home.  Does this look like a shower sprayer attachment?

I thought it was the top of one of those chemical sprayers they brought out. Looked like they brought those out without the bag, and then put them in the bag after they were outside before they put them in the vans.
Can someone blow up the left side of the bag - for some reason to me it looks like one of those flexible dryer vent brushes.  The kind to clean out lint.  If already solved, ignore as I continue on to find out what the news conference was!

Great thought on the dryer brush cleaner. 

It looks like a karaoke microphone!!!  I am a dork , I know...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: December 14, 2008, 09:49:10 PM »

Yeah Dana!!!!

Yeah monkeys!!!
Yeah Bearly                                                                                                                          (Yeh Cowboys!!!)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: December 14, 2008, 09:49:57 PM »

Dr. Lee used to have a lot of credibility, but then the celebrity and money bugs bit him, and he now goes to the highest bidder or to the case that can get his mug on tv most.

So would most people in the general population know this about him? I remember when he was respected as an expert.

My point is, would the jury necessarily know this and take his testimony with a grain of salt?

Just curious.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: December 14, 2008, 09:53:01 PM »

omg, fox just had video of the anthony's coming out of church this morning & they said CINDY clutched a stuffed winnie the pooh bear the entire time, also they said that the anthony's said their house was a MESS. WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE CARE ABOUT WHAT THE HOUSE LOOKS LIKE WHEN THEIR GRANDDAUGHTER'S BODY HAS JUST BEEN FOUND????????

Are these people for real.  What did they think that the police were going to clean the house for them.  George knows how searches go.

Hi San!

I love looking at your smiling face.

If there was one speck of dirt on the floor, the A's would complain about a mess.  We have witnessed their OCD first hand!

Hi Bearly,

Every time these people open their mouth they make people angry.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: December 14, 2008, 09:53:39 PM »

I have tried so hard to have empathy for the Anthonys.  They just won't allow it!!

I can uderstand standing by their daughter no matter what!  Unconditional love!  But not to publically lie and most likely deliberately obstruct justice!! 

They should have kept quiet!  Stayed away from the media! And most importantly - done what was right by the beloved Granddaughter!!

Poor Caylee,  May she finally be able to rest in peace!!

Mytime, I so agree with you.  The treatment of this child physically hurts.

I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1339 on: December 14, 2008, 09:56:03 PM »

So would most people in the general population know this about him? I remember when he was respected as an expert.

My point is, would the jury necessarily know this and take his testimony with a grain of salt?

Just curious.

I would doubt it~unless you are a true crime junkie or have done some research. I know I was shocked when I started on Vince DiMaio, literally scared the hell out of me. That's what started my research OCD

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.