March 29, 2024, 09:37:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300136 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: December 14, 2008, 09:56:54 PM »

omg, fox just had video of the anthony's coming out of church this morning & they said CINDY clutched a stuffed winnie the pooh bear the entire time, also they said that the anthony's said their house was a MESS. WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE CARE ABOUT WHAT THE HOUSE LOOKS LIKE WHEN THEIR GRANDDAUGHTER'S BODY HAS JUST BEEN FOUND????????

Are these people for real.  What did they think that the police were going to clean the house for them.  George knows how searches go.

Hi San!

I love looking at your smiling face.

If there was one speck of dirt on the floor, the A's would complain about a mess.  We have witnessed their OCD first hand!

They're not the first family to come home to a disaster area after LE has been there. So they need to just shut up and deal!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: December 14, 2008, 09:57:03 PM »

I'm gonna go wrap gifts & see if Geraldo has new info!!!

Nite All!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: December 14, 2008, 09:57:09 PM »

I am getting annoyed every time I read those statements about how Tim Miller and TES missed the remains.  TES and over a thousand people twice spent days in a massive search for Caylee, while the Anthonys verbally abused them.  A smaller TES group has remained in Orlando for weeks.  If Casey weren't a pathological liar, TES would have known where to search and Caylee's remains would have been found months ago.  Tim requires an area to be searched three times before he considers it cleared.  He never cleared the area where Caylee was found because of water and fences.  I really hope that Tes isn't beaten up by the press or the Anthonys for not finding Caylee and I certainly hope that they aren't used as a way to "prove" that Caylee's remains were placed there at a later date.  LE searched that area and didn't find Caylee, either.  Sometimes this happens.  The Anthonys have played head games with TES since day one.  It needs to stop.  TES provided a tremendous service to the Anthonys whether they found Caylee or not.  The Anthonys should be appreciative of the efforts by searchers and the expenses that were covered through donations by people like us.  Caylee wasn't found because the Anthony's murdering daughter refused to tell anyone where she threw Caylee in the garbage bag.

SS - I was not blaming TES.  I was not blaming anyone except Casey!! Just wonder why their are the conflicting stories about water.  To be honest, I am glad the FBI is involved.  I am not overly confident by OCSO!  JMO

Not you MyTime, the spokespeople for the defense and Baez.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1343 on: December 14, 2008, 09:57:40 PM »

One of the items that was removed from the Anthony home.  Does this look like a shower sprayer attachment?

I thought it was the top of one of those chemical sprayers they brought out. Looked like they brought those out without the bag, and then put them in the bag after they were outside before they put them in the vans.
Can someone blow up the left side of the bag - for some reason to me it looks like one of those flexible dryer vent brushes.  The kind to clean out lint.  If already solved, ignore as I continue on to find out what the news conference was!

Great thought on the dryer brush cleaner. 

It looks like a karaoke microphone!!!  I am a dork , I know...
It looks like a desk lamp that bends.  I feel like I am playing a bad game of Pictionary.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1344 on: December 14, 2008, 09:57:46 PM »

Nite All!!! 
Good Night, have fun wrapping gifts.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1345 on: December 14, 2008, 09:59:33 PM »

Well, its labled PORCH 2215

caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1346 on: December 14, 2008, 09:59:38 PM »

So, what was up with Michelle Bart?  Was she fired because she wasn't buying into the Anthony illusions, or did she decide (like Nejame) that ethically she couldn't work for GA and CA??
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1347 on: December 14, 2008, 10:00:12 PM »

I have tried so hard to have empathy for the Anthonys.  They just won't allow it!!

I can uderstand standing by their daughter no matter what!  Unconditional love!  But not to publically lie and most likely deliberately obstruct justice!! 

They should have kept quiet!  Stayed away from the media! And most importantly - done what was right by the beloved Granddaughter!!

Poor Caylee,  May she finally be able to rest in peace!!

Mytime, I so agree with you.  The treatment of this child physically hurts.

In the future, could you please refer to my as sweetstuff too!!  TIA   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1348 on: December 14, 2008, 10:00:16 PM »

It sure would have helped if one of the CSI people would have written with a black sharpie what that object is in the bag.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1349 on: December 14, 2008, 10:00:39 PM »

Casey and her parents are the most disliked family associated with a crime that I have heard of in a long, long time.

Hudsunn~I'd go out on a limb here and say "the most disliked family IN HISTORY"

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: December 14, 2008, 10:01:05 PM »

Dr. Lee used to have a lot of credibility, but then the celebrity and money bugs bit him, and he now goes to the highest bidder or to the case that can get his mug on tv most.

So would most people in the general population know this about him? I remember when he was respected as an expert.

My point is, would the jury necessarily know this and take his testimony with a grain of salt?

Just curious.

I would doubt it~unless you are a true crime junkie or have done some research. I know I was shocked when I started on Vince DiMaio, literally scared the hell out of me. That's what started my research OCD

Yeah. I was wondering just how far out of the loop I am. This case is my first. I have never followed crime cases much before. And until I heard so many of you talk about how Dr. Lee now sells out to the highest bidder, I still thought he was a respected professional in his field.

Guess most jurors would think the same. Too bad.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: December 14, 2008, 10:01:11 PM »

One of the items that was removed from the Anthony home.  Does this look like a shower sprayer attachment?

I thought it was the top of one of those chemical sprayers they brought out. Looked like they brought those out without the bag, and then put them in the bag after they were outside before they put them in the vans.
Can someone blow up the left side of the bag - for some reason to me it looks like one of those flexible dryer vent brushes.  The kind to clean out lint.  If already solved, ignore as I continue on to find out what the news conference was!

To me it looks like the kitchen sink sprayer hose.......at least it looks very similar to one under my kitchen sink

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1352 on: December 14, 2008, 10:01:45 PM »

Nite All!!! 
Good Night, have fun wrapping gifts.

Good night !! Happy holidays to you!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: December 14, 2008, 10:02:34 PM »

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: December 14, 2008, 10:02:50 PM »

I am getting annoyed every time I read those statements about how Tim Miller and TES missed the remains.  TES and over a thousand people twice spent days in a massive search for Caylee, while the Anthonys verbally abused them.  A smaller TES group has remained in Orlando for weeks.  If Casey weren't a pathological liar, TES would have known where to search and Caylee's remains would have been found months ago.  Tim requires an area to be searched three times before he considers it cleared.  He never cleared the area where Caylee was found because of water and fences.  I really hope that Tes isn't beaten up by the press or the Anthonys for not finding Caylee and I certainly hope that they aren't used as a way to "prove" that Caylee's remains were placed there at a later date.  LE searched that area and didn't find Caylee, either.  Sometimes this happens.  The Anthonys have played head games with TES since day one.  It needs to stop.  TES provided a tremendous service to the Anthonys whether they found Caylee or not.  The Anthonys should be appreciative of the efforts by searchers and the expenses that were covered through donations by people like us.  Caylee wasn't found because the Anthony's murdering daughter refused to tell anyone where she threw Caylee in the garbage bag.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: December 14, 2008, 10:03:07 PM »

Casey and her parents are the most disliked family associated with a crime that I have heard of in a long, long time.

Hudsunn~I'd go out on a limb here and say "the most disliked family IN HISTORY"

DITTO!!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: December 14, 2008, 10:03:19 PM »

Dr. Baden said it was impossible to put duct tape on a body or much of anything else while wearing gloves. 

Could the item in question be a hair dryer or one of those brush dryers?  Just a guess...it looks more like a shower attachment.  Cindy probably made people spray their feet before coming in the house with sand or dirt on them.

i thought in the video when the police officer came to get mallory out of the house thurs. she had to put her shoes back on, they were right inside the front door. (or so it looked like) so i agree, neat freaks. hopefully, the anthonys were not to anal to get rid of everything. (i know i am giving them too much credit-I HOPE)
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1357 on: December 14, 2008, 10:04:05 PM »

Great thought on the dryer brush cleaner. 

It looks like a karaoke microphone!!!  I am a dork , I know...
It looks like a desk lamp that bends.  I feel like I am playing a bad game of Pictionary.

Hehehe, Dolce, good point... 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: December 14, 2008, 10:04:49 PM »

So, what was up with Michelle Bart?  Was she fired because she wasn't buying into the Anthony illusions, or did she decide (like Nejame) that ethically she couldn't work for GA and CA??

She's cutting her losses.  No more money in it for her.  When there was a chance they could make people beleive Caylee was alive they had a possible money maker.  Now with possible obstruction charges, the Anthony's are a liability.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1359 on: December 14, 2008, 10:04:59 PM »

Dr. Lee used to have a lot of credibility, but then the celebrity and money bugs bit him, and he now goes to the highest bidder or to the case that can get his mug on tv most.

So would most people in the general population know this about him? I remember when he was respected as an expert.

My point is, would the jury necessarily know this and take his testimony with a grain of salt?

Just curious.

I would doubt it~unless you are a true crime junkie or have done some research. I know I was shocked when I started on Vince DiMaio, literally scared the hell out of me. That's what started my research OCD

Yeah. I was wondering just how far out of the loop I am. This case is my first. I have never followed crime cases much before. And until I heard so many of you talk about how Dr. Lee now sells out to the highest bidder, I still thought he was a respected professional in his field.

Guess most jurors would think the same. Too bad.

I read alot and had read and witnessed way too much "liar for hire" behavior from Lee, Baden, DiMaio, Spitz, Stuart  (too many to name), and don't mind spreading the word! BBL going to watch that pond scum Whoraldo!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.