March 28, 2024, 10:12:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300026 times)
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1380 on: December 14, 2008, 10:16:23 PM »

Casey and her parents are the most disliked family associated with a crime that I have heard of in a long, long time.
        "She's not doing well at all," Baez said about Casey Anthony. "She wants to know what's going on, and it's not something that she can do right now. I can't imagine a more difficult situation for a mother to be in than the one she's in right now."

How can Baez keep straight face, thinking he's actually going  to elicit sympathy for Casey!

Actually we know it's all a facade. I wonder what Baez goes home and says to his wife about this family of gorgons (monsters)
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1381 on: December 14, 2008, 10:17:38 PM »

I have always found it odd that Cindy in her interview with LE mentioned that they bathed Caylee often in 1 day.  I wonder if she was not drowned in the bathtub by Casey's doing, and then moved to the back yard in attempts to cover with drowning in the pool, and then Casey paniced over what she had done to Caylee that she disposed of her in the way that she did.

That could be why there weren't clothes on the remains.  She was taking a bath!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1382 on: December 14, 2008, 10:18:17 PM »

Casey and her parents are the most disliked family associated with a crime that I have heard of in a long, long time.
        "She's not doing well at all," Baez said about Casey Anthony. "She wants to know what's going on, and it's not something that she can do right now. I can't imagine a more difficult situation for a mother to be in than the one she's in right now."

How can Baez keep straight face, thinking he's actually going  to elicit sympathy for Casey!

Actually we know it's all a facade. I wonder what Baez goes home and says to his wife about this family of gorgons (monsters)
He better not say anything about Casey if he is smart!!!!  BTW, your avi makes me smile, thanks.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1383 on: December 14, 2008, 10:18:48 PM »

Too bad he doesn't develop a quick case of Tourett's Syndrome and just blurt out to the judge in his next court appearance:  " I'm FOS!"

Please do not make jokes at the expense of those with Tourette Syndrome.  Only 5 to 15% of those with Tourette's have corporalia.

http://www.tourettes-disorder.com/symptoms/coprolalia.html
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 10:38:32 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: December 14, 2008, 10:19:22 PM »

Always,

I saw what you said about your tape experiment. Good job!

I Stand With The Girl
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: December 14, 2008, 10:19:36 PM »

Too bad he doesn't develop a quick case of Tourett's Syndrome and just blurt out to the judge in his next court appearance:  " I'm FOS!"
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: December 14, 2008, 10:20:46 PM »

Dr. Lee used to have a lot of credibility, but then the celebrity and money bugs bit him, and he now goes to the highest bidder or to the case that can get his mug on tv most.

So would most people in the general population know this about him? I remember when he was respected as an expert.

My point is, would the jury necessarily know this and take his testimony with a grain of salt?

Just curious.

He would be asked in front of the jury how much he was being paid for his testimony and any relevant questions.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1387 on: December 14, 2008, 10:21:02 PM »

Well, its labled PORCH 2215

One reason I think it might make sense for this to be a dryer vent brush is that Cindy, in her infinite wisdom  washed the clothes that were in the car. LE might want to check the dryer brush for any micro evidence that could have come from the clothes when Cindy put them in the dryer.

what is a dryer vent brush?  i've never seen anything like that associated with a dryer?????

btw...hi everyone! *waving*
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: December 14, 2008, 10:21:24 PM »

Has anyone identified the item in the pic yet!??? My hubby & I have been trying to analyze it & have gone all over the house looking at flex-pipe & hoses. It looks like it is a shower hose & sprayer comparing what we have, but no really sure. Is there a video of this where we could tell more about it?? Something just occurred to me  Has anyone done a search under "Household Weapons" to see what comes up? Is it possible they took this because they think she could have used it on Caylee? 
I called my hubby up to look and that is the first thing he said a hand held shower, on the evidence bag the word porch is written, my guess is to shower the chlorine from your body after you swim.

The way they had everything set up in that backyard I'll bet they did have an outdoor shower, they pretty much had every thing else. If that's what it is, why would they take something like that unless they thought it was maybe used as a weapon??!! 

Going to watch Greta interview where they go thru the house to see if I recognize anything. I think it's just the back yard and bedrooms they show, so if that item in question came from somewhere else, I won't see it. Will let anyone know if I see something that looks like it.

Good, thanks, Quiet!

Sorry Monkeys I could not see anything that looked like it in the video. The quality wasn't good enough to really see things in the background. Also, the camera moved too quickly and there was that banner across the screen!
Listened to some of it, and Greta asked G&C what KC meant about about Caylee being close.
This isn't word for word, but CA said "close could mean in the Orlando area, close as in being in the neighborhood close, no I don't think KC meant it like that". She said something close to that!! This was from around early Aug, so it was a little eerie to listen to it now.

Tinker and Tillie are cute, poor dogs! They didn't ask to live in that house and they probably know what really happened.
If they could talk-I'd bet they would tell the truth!!! 

BTW here's the link to Greta's site: http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/caylee/index.html
The interview is in a few parts though, but there's other interviews and transcripts and stuff!

RIP Sweet Puppy
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1389 on: December 14, 2008, 10:21:48 PM »

Always,

I saw what you said about your tape experiment. Good job!
Thank you, I can always depend on you!!!!

Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1390 on: December 14, 2008, 10:21:51 PM »

lmao!!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1391 on: December 14, 2008, 10:21:59 PM »

I think it a lamp!!  I think Caylee was killed at the house and they are removing items for blood or other evidence!  JMO - and subject to change any minute!! LOL
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1392 on: December 14, 2008, 10:22:03 PM »

One of the items that was removed from the Anthony home.  Does this look like a shower sprayer attachment?

I thought it was the top of one of those chemical sprayers they brought out. Looked like they brought those out without the bag, and then put them in the bag after they were outside before they put them in the vans.
Can someone blow up the left side of the bag - for some reason to me it looks like one of those flexible dryer vent brushes.  The kind to clean out lint.  If already solved, ignore as I continue on to find out what the news conference was!

Great thought on the dryer brush cleaner. 

It looks like a karaoke microphone!!!  I am a dork , I know...
It looks like a desk lamp that bends.  I feel like I am playing a bad game of Pictionary.

I'm leaning toward the desk lamp too! Check out this link http://www.briloner.co.uk/hires/2640_018_001.jpg

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #1393 on: December 14, 2008, 10:22:07 PM »

So I just got home and haven't been here all day.  I started at the end, it sounds like I need to start from the beginning of today.  Can anyone give me hints on what has happened today.  I too tired to do that much reading.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: December 14, 2008, 10:22:36 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/14/casey-anthony-dream-team-or-is-it-scream-team-defense-team-grandstanding-in-front-of-cameras-accusations-of-compromised-evidence/

Casey Anthony Dream Team or is it Scream Team … Defense Team Grandstanding in front of cameras … Accusations of Compromised Evidence

It's the Scheme Team!
So we have:  Scream Team, Scheme Team and mine the Stream Team.  (they all seem to want airtime streamed for personal gain!)....Sorry Dana, I think I am going with the SCHEME TEAM - TOO FUNNY !!!!!!!  (But Dana, you get second place - I was outta the running!)
On another note, caught only part of your interview, but kudo's again!!!!!  And, since you are LE - Please tell me, would they open those b-day gifts or any wrapped packages to make sure that they didn't hide items in them to appear as gifts??? 
Bravo to Bellesmommy for my first chuckle of the day!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1395 on: December 14, 2008, 10:22:57 PM »

I have always found it odd that Cindy in her interview with LE mentioned that they bathed Caylee often in 1 day.  I wonder if she was not drowned in the bathtub by Casey's doing, and then moved to the back yard in attempts to cover with drowning in the pool, and then Casey paniced over what she had done to Caylee that she disposed of her in the way that she did.

That could be why there weren't clothes on the remains.  She was taking a bath!!

Yep, those were my thoughts exactly.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: December 14, 2008, 10:23:08 PM »

Is George a liar?  If he was in the trunk at the end of June, wouldn't it have stunk?  Plus why did he want in the car so bad? He obviously suspected that Casey took the gas cans, did he suspect more at that time also?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: December 14, 2008, 10:23:23 PM »

Well, its labled PORCH 2215

One reason I think it might make sense for this to be a dryer vent brush is that Cindy, in her infinite wisdom  washed the clothes that were in the car. LE might want to check the dryer brush for any micro evidence that could have come from the clothes when Cindy put them in the dryer.

what is a dryer vent brush?  i've never seen anything like that associated with a dryer?????

btw...hi everyone! *waving*

Hi Noly,

Well, supposedly it's dangerous for lint to collect in the tube between the dryer and the vent where the air from the dryer is vented to the outside (usually). So, companies have started making brushes on flexible wire handles that can be inserted into the tube to collect lint before it catches on fire.

I Stand With The Girl
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1398 on: December 14, 2008, 10:23:32 PM »

looks like i need to change my avatar, eh? 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1399 on: December 14, 2008, 10:23:40 PM »

Ok, I wanted to do the duct tape test myself and I have small hands (3 X 5 1/2 in) so when I wear those see thru gloves, I put rubber bands around my wrists to keep them on.  So, Im holding the tape and finally manage to take a butter knife and get it started (this was hard) then with my other hand pulll out a piece and cut it with scissors.  It kept sticking to my gloves so I had start over several times.  Finally, I got a piece to stick on the plastic bag.  Please do not call me to show you how this is done, I almost started talking in Pap before I accomplished it.   
See here it is.

Oh geez, A-1 , we would need our Babel Fish if you do that lol

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.