April 19, 2024, 11:30:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 302420 times)
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1540 on: December 14, 2008, 11:58:02 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8069469&version=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

George and Cindy Anthony are seen attending a church service on December 14. Cindy is clutching a teddy-bear belonging to missing Caylee Marie.

The photo ops continue!!

Did they attend church before all of this happened?  It will be interesting to see if they continue as time passes, after all God is the only one that can help them.  And he will if they will let him.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: December 14, 2008, 11:58:05 PM »

Hi Muffy!  Hi Klaas!  Thanks for all that you do!  We're an unruly bunch at times, I know!

Hi Karen   Yes, it does get crazy in here sometimes...
But what a bunch of monkeys.  Gotta love 'em!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: December 14, 2008, 11:58:20 PM »

Does anyone know when we get to see the list of articles from the search warrant?

There must be something to those pesticide tanks, even if they aren't connected to the mystery hose.  Why would they be collecting them as evidence if they didn't have reason to believe that Casey had used an insecticide?  She must have sprayed Caylee or sprayed the trunk in an attempt to kill the maggots.  They must have found evidence of an insecticide in the trunk, because there wouldn't have been much time to test for an insecticide on the remains last Thursday, unless they continued to add to items that they wanted after the coroner started to examine the remains.  They must have found dead maggots in the garbage bag.  Klaas, can you tell if the photograph of the sprayers was taken the first day or the second day?

Could they think the chloroform was mixed in it?

shoot...what was one of the computer searches about....fleas

i find that strange

They do have dogs, that could have been a legitimate search. Lets see Baez try to tie together trying to kill fleas with household weapons.

LOL!

I have a dog, I also take her to the vet for regular checkups. We treat her with Frontline prescribed by the vet and has never had a flea. I think people who take care of their pets do not have flea problems in their houses anymore. I can't imagine Cindy not knowing about Frontline and I cannot imagine her allowing one flea in that house.

Just sayin'.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: December 14, 2008, 11:59:04 PM »

They did take two pesticide tanks from the house. Fairly large ones too. I saw it on NG or CNN.

Wow, BIG tanks!     Wonder how I've managed to keep house all these years (I'm 54), with only a can of Raid every now and again? 

lol, same here, but I do remember tanks from the 50's, probably what is wrong with all of us. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1544 on: December 14, 2008, 11:59:46 PM »

Noly-sorry for this short explanation but I'm on the bberry. I read an article about Vaas at the body farm and he stated that LE called him after the discovery and he told them what 2 look 4 in the house 2 tie the car, site and home together.
Oh wow!  Good thinking on the part of OC LE!!!

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: December 14, 2008, 11:59:48 PM »

I am a terrible hard hearted person....because I can't muster up one little bit of sympathy for the A's. They could have IMO put a stop to this madness and not allowed Caylee to lay out in the field and rot all these months. Their new attorney says they are devastated??  WHY? Why are they now devastated when they have know as long as we have that Caylee is deceased.  And yet they have kept up this campaign of Caylee is alive...out investigators are watching the people that have her....we are close....she will be home by her birthday, by the end of October...  Casey could have brought that child home.....and allowed her a proper burial months ago. The parents could have put pressure on her to do that.  Did they? NO!!  They continued to spew Casey's lies! They tried to cover up for Casey. they LIED to the world! They set out  to use Caylee and make as much money as they could.  STOP THIS ANTHONY MADNESS! They should be ashamed to even walk in God's house.  These people are not victims....Caylee is the only victim in the horrible crime. They allowed this baby to lay alone in a swampy field and rot not a half mile from her home while they set out to make money off her death. They may not have known where she was....but Casey DID and they didn't make any effort to force her to tell the truth. Instead they continued to tell her they believed her lies. Not even the A's could be that naive...that stupid....they will have to live the rest of their lives knowing that baby was killed and they did nothing to bring her home. I hope this haunts their every waking and sleeping moment. I hope Caylee haunts them til they die.

SunnyinTX I couldn't agree with you more.  these people have proven themselves to be almost sub-human.  They are monsters.  They knew Casey better than anyone and they knew she was capable of this.  they knew she killed their precious granddaughter, yet they continued on their blase' way pretending that Casey was a wonderful mother who would never harm her daughter for the simple motive, as far as I can tell, to become wealthy.  After all, Caylee was gone, they couldn't bring her back, but there might be a buck or two in it for them.  In my experience of more than 70 years, I have yet to see such an example of evil and greed.

No matter what they do in the future; no matter how much blood money they garner, they will always be known as the people who protected the murderer of their beautiful, precious granddaughter to protect their murderous daughter and to become wealthy.  I hope any decent people who run into them will simply turn their backs on them and refuse to acknowledge their existence.  If that makes me hard-hearted too, so be it.  Children are our most precious assets.  They are not to be thrown away like garbage and anyone who condones this and tries to make money on it is purely evil.

In point of fact, no matter how much money they make on this tragedy, their lives are over as is their unspeakable daughter's.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: December 15, 2008, 12:00:07 AM »

The cam is working.

Thanks, Today!

Klaas: Sure does look like a hand-held shower head to me.

I have a kitchen tap that the part of the spout pulls out to spray.  Now the metal that you see is the covering over the water hose that is below the sink.  When you pull the spout out, the hose with the metal covering comes up part way with the extension of the spout.

That is what I'm thinking it is also.

I have one of those, too, and mine looks similar to the one that you see in the photo.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: December 15, 2008, 12:00:38 AM »

Good evening all. I am a new member here and would like to say hi and looking forward to meeting you all. My good friend Shell told me about this site....Hugs shell.  and tks for inviting me here. 

ice_t : Welcome to the cage! Nice to meet you and I also look forward to your posts! Shell is a sweetie, eh?

ice_t
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1548 on: December 15, 2008, 12:00:50 AM »

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! Shell has told me such wonderful things about you all. I am looking forward to spending some time here with you all.  
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: December 15, 2008, 12:03:33 AM »

Good evening all. I am a new member here and would like to say hi and looking forward to meeting you all. My good friend Shell told me about this site....Hugs shell.  and tks for inviting me here. 

Welcome IceT
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: December 15, 2008, 12:03:39 AM »

Thanks for the welcome Muffybee. I am new to posting but have been reading for a long time. You guys do a great job keeping the info. going.My heart is just broken over this case. If this had been my grands, they would have had to bury me the first week.

darla:

Welcome to the Cage!

(Sorry this is late, but my neighbor came over to enjoy some Birthday cake for a while.)

Is it your birthday, Brandi?  If so, I hope you had a wonderful birthday because you are such a nice person you deserve it!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1551 on: December 15, 2008, 12:04:40 AM »

well, dang...i'd love to sit up and read and post but i must get my butt to bed.
5:15 comes around quick and it's just past 12:00 here

night all! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: December 15, 2008, 12:06:34 AM »

Good night Noly 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1553 on: December 15, 2008, 12:06:44 AM »

Research results also were suggestive, but not definitive, in the other high-profile case the ORNL scientist consulted on recently.

Collaborating with authorities in Central Florida, Vass' team analyzed air samples taken from the trunk of a car owned by the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Vass said something dead had definitely been in that trunk.

"We could not prove 100 percent from our end that it was human remains. But I don't think there was any question that it was (the odors of) decomposition," he said.

A break in that case may have occurred Thursday when skeletal remains of a child were found in a wooded lot less than a half-mile from where Caylee lived. Vass said he talked with Orange County, Fla., investigators by telephone and made some suggestions about evidence to possibly link the body to the car trunk and items from the child's home.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/dec/14/death-detector/

Re: Cindy and them attending church

Cindy said in her interview with the FBI that they believed in God but didn't attend church. She was complaining that LE wouldn't let Casey have her bible in jail, IIRC.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: December 15, 2008, 12:06:47 AM »

Hey monks~  Ono and Always1 have apologized.  Thank you for your kindness, but I want to be sure they don't feel like we keep bashing them.    Monkey (((hugs)))
Muffy,
A few times like this, late readers still post and it almost keeps it going - well, I have an idea - could you guys post on the edits that the matter has been resolved, so please don't comment???  That way us lagers or diligent readers know it is over???  Idea??????  Okay, I am about caught up, so must be time for bed - see ya all in the AM!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1555 on: December 15, 2008, 12:07:05 AM »

Finally got the laptop back

A break in that case may have occurred Thursday when skeletal remains of a child were found in a wooded lot less than a half-mile from where Caylee lived. Vass said he talked with Orange County, Fla., investigators by telephone and made some suggestions about evidence to possibly link the body to the car trunk and items from the child's home.

Here is the item I found in a Knoxville newspaper and the link on Vass.....

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/dec/14/death-detector/

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: December 15, 2008, 12:07:12 AM »

Thanks for the welcome Muffybee. I am new to posting but have been reading for a long time. You guys do a great job keeping the info. going.My heart is just broken over this case. If this had been my grands, they would have had to bury me the first week.

darla:

Welcome to the Cage!

(Sorry this is late, but my neighbor came over to enjoy some Birthday cake for a while.)

Is it your birthday, Brandi?  If so, I hope you had a wonderful birthday because you are such a nice person you deserve it!

Karen

Ahhh .. thanks for asking. It was my neighbor's birthday and I baked a cake for him.

Mine is next month, btw Wink

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: December 15, 2008, 12:07:21 AM »

In regards to the thing in the bag that LE collected from the Anthony's house,  It could have belonged to LE and was something they used to put down the drain and scrapearound the drain of the bathtub up under the silver thing that water drains through...I have seen LE use one before and it goes under the cap of the drain and scrapes around and then they attach it to a little   suction device that hold what is collected, its hard to explain but it is to see if any blood went down a drain...because even if it was cleaned up from the tub that we see, what went under the drain wouldnt be seen...IMo

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: December 15, 2008, 12:07:54 AM »

Welcome Ice T - hope nobody drinks ya! LOL    Hide under a shell!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1559 on: December 15, 2008, 12:07:59 AM »

Did you all not read my tape demo?????? I did it just for you!!!  I am scared.  It was 73 degrees today, now it is 27 and sleeting so hard, you can't see, and I hope I dont lose the elec......Dolce, can I come to Florida????
Absolutely!  Its a pleasant 76 degrees this evening.  Smile

Scooting over onto your branch!!    

It's 2 degrees here in SE Nebraska, and with the wind chill, feels like -15.  Srsly. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.