March 28, 2024, 02:54:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 300045 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1580 on: December 15, 2008, 12:30:54 AM »

I just wonder if Casey put a small piece of cotton, soaked in chlorform, taped to Caylee's face to keep her out for a while.

I wonder how much chloroform it takes to saturate the air with.... maybe a very concentrated amount on a cotton ball COULD do it.   

I am pretty sure that would be more than enough.
What if she chloroformed Caylee, and then she covered her mouth and nose with duct tape to suffocate her?

I keep thinking about it, but duct tape on the mouth could only be for 1 of 2 reasons:

1. so no one can hear her scream
2. to keep bugs  out

OMG! It was to keep the bugs out! I'll bet they find out it was put on after she was already dead. And that means it won't be Casey's fingerprints.....it'll be those of her much smarter accomplice.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1581 on: December 15, 2008, 12:32:01 AM »

Our family are all going to the dominican to-morrow morning. Idon't imagine we will
hear much about Caylee down there and I hear internet is pretty poor.
I would bet when they finally release Caylee's remains that Baez trys to get KC
released long enough for the funeral. He has that kind of gull.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: December 15, 2008, 12:32:42 AM »

The cam is working.

Thanks, Today!

Klaas: Sure does look like a hand-held shower head to me.

I have a kitchen tap that the part of the spout pulls out to spray.  Now the metal that you see is the covering over the water hose that is below the sink.  When you pull the spout out, the hose with the metal covering comes up part way with the extension of the spout.

That is what I'm thinking it is also.

I have one of those, too, and mine looks similar to the one that you see in the photo.

I posted on Page 73 - pics of such.

any resemblance ??
I searched forever to find these ... I dunno I may be wrong

Yes, looks very similar.  Wouldn't surprise me if they took it especially if it was from the bathroom that Casey and Caylee would use.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1583 on: December 15, 2008, 12:33:50 AM »

Did you all not read my tape demo?????? I did it just for you!!!  I am scared.  It was 73 degrees today, now it is 27 and sleeting so hard, you can't see, and I hope I dont lose the elec......Dolce, can I come to Florida????
Absolutely!  Its a pleasant 76 degrees this evening.  Smile

Scooting over onto your branch!!    

It's 2 degrees here in SE Nebraska, and with the wind chill, feels like -15.  Srsly. 

Messedup my own post because I'm so freakin hot, I actually have the air conditioner on here. I tried just opening the windows and doors, but the wind was wayyyyy too strong and kept blowing the door shut. I'm ready to be able to retire the AC for at least a month

it's just not fair!!! *sigh*

i have a blanket on my with a heater right next to me. 

thank you for that link. 

ok, i'm trying to get out of here and get to bed..LOL

Me too~but it usually takes a couple hours before I actually make it to bed.......I always find something to google to satisfy my curiousity I'll send you warm wishes from Florida.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1584 on: December 15, 2008, 12:34:13 AM »

Research results also were suggestive, but not definitive, in the other high-profile case the ORNL scientist consulted on recently.

Collaborating with authorities in Central Florida, Vass' team analyzed air samples taken from the trunk of a car owned by the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Vass said something dead had definitely been in that trunk.

"We could not prove 100 percent from our end that it was human remains. But I don't think there was any question that it was (the odors of) decomposition," he said.

A break in that case may have occurred Thursday when skeletal remains of a child were found in a wooded lot less than a half-mile from where Caylee lived. Vass said he talked with Orange County, Fla., investigators by telephone and made some suggestions about evidence to possibly link the body to the car trunk and items from the child's home.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/dec/14/death-detector/

Re: Cindy and them attending church

Cindy said in her interview with the FBI that they believed in God but didn't attend church. She was complaining that LE wouldn't let Casey have her bible in jail, IIRC.

whoa!!!  in one of the jail tapes, casey sat and talked about the bible she had!!!!

she said she kept in on her bed...wtf? 

The jail provided her a bible. They wouldn't let Casey have "HER" bible. IIRC.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: December 15, 2008, 12:36:56 AM »

Well, like most of us I have been having a hard time sleeping since Caylee was found . . . and I am pages and pages behind because I am on dial up.

Excuse me if this has already been pointed out by my very smart monkey friends.

About the duck tape . . . It's clear that there was no Zanny the Nanny so perhaps Case Face duck taped Caylee's moth to make it look like a kidnapping.

But there were no clothes on the partially skeletal remains.

That wasn't too smart, Case Face.

Who kidnaps naked children?

Karen 

Clothing nearby (at approx. 3:00) http://www.local6.com/video/18262788/index.html
Remember Casey announcing that "they haven't even found Caylee's clothes?" How did Casey know that there were clothes to be found? Sounds like she made a slip, because she knew she'd buried the child and the clothes separately.  Hmmmm.....
And now they HAVE found her clothes, and I bet they can be matched to photos of Caylee and of Casey.

That's probably why she buried them separately--so they couldn't match up the clothes to Caylee's picture. And she must have been taking a leaf from the "Precious Doe" case, since apparently they've just found the skull, not the whole skeleton. I guess they're looking for the rest of the bones still. 

The clothes were probably not found in the bag, but did we learn that they were buried seperately?  It appears after today's information that there were lots of smaller bones scattered around the area.  It sounds like animals probably got to the bag.  LE is still looking for the small bones.  The animals probably dragged her tiny limbs and clothing away from where the garbage bag was located.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1586 on: December 15, 2008, 12:37:42 AM »

Good evening all. I am a new member here and would like to say hi and looking forward to meeting you all. My good friend Shell told me about this site....Hugs shell.  and tks for inviting me here. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: December 15, 2008, 12:38:19 AM »

Our family are all going to the dominican to-morrow morning. Idon't imagine we will

I don't think that will be allowed but I could be wrong.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1588 on: December 15, 2008, 12:39:37 AM »

Had to take some time off, so I am 15 pages back, (again) but I think maybe this new attorney Brad Conway may actually have some sense. I now think Nejame did to, but the Anthony's weren't able to hear it at that time. But Conway said something like they were going to have a hard time convincing the public and LE that CA & GA didn't have anything to do with this, and man is he RIGHT about that. I think he may have also advised them to boot Kidfinders and Michelle Bart as well.  IF so, finally someone is doing something that makes sense.

Sorry if you all have already discussed this, I will try to catch up.....
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1589 on: December 15, 2008, 12:43:38 AM »

I bet you're right!  And that would be soooo wrong!    Have a safe trip Mary.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1590 on: December 15, 2008, 12:44:29 AM »

Ok, I have been sitting here thinking about the latest little "if it is Caylee,Casey had nothing to do with it" crap.. I am losing faith in the people of the world as far as being able to draw a logical conclusion from facts put before them,thanks to the Caylee is alive supporters and so on, But then I read the posts of all my intelligent friends here and realize there are still people left in the world that can come to a conclusion by putting the facts together...
Fact:Caylee disappeared on or after 16 June,2008
Fact:Anytime anyone inquired as to Caylees where abouts,KC claimed her parents or the Nanny had her.
Fact:KC abandoned her car at amscot on or about 27 June,2008
Fact:When GA picked the car up from the tow yard,it had the distinct smell of human decomposition in it.
Fact:CA reported Caylee missing after finding KC alive and well at her bf house with no Caylee in sight.
Fact:KC was arrested and charged for lying to LE about what had happened to Caylee,claiming the nanny took her.
Fact:The real imaginary Zanny has never been found.
Fact:KC told her parents Caylee was close to home.
Fact:The skeletal remains of a child were found a minutes drive from the Anthony home,right around the corner in an wooded area KC had been known to "hang out" in.The remains have been linked to the Anthony home.
Fact:To date,KC Anthony nor her family have told the truth about this case nor have they honestly tried to find Caylee.There has been little to no cooperation.

Ok,my intelligent friends, from just those facts, what conclusion can you come to. Just from those.

I am off to bed now, will check back in the a.m.

Hugs to all. Sleep well.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1591 on: December 15, 2008, 12:45:26 AM »

I don't think that will be allowed but I could be wrong.

IF they did (and I don't think they EVER would), she would need a chit load of bodyguards and a bulletproof vest.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: December 15, 2008, 12:45:33 AM »

Well, like most of us I have been having a hard time sleeping since Caylee was found . . . and I am pages and pages behind because I am on dial up.

Excuse me if this has already been pointed out by my very smart monkey friends.

About the duck tape . . . It's clear that there was no Zanny the Nanny so perhaps Case Face duck taped Caylee's moth to make it look like a kidnapping.

But there were no clothes on the partially skeletal remains.

That wasn't too smart, Case Face.

Who kidnaps naked children?

Karen 

Clothing nearby (at approx. 3:00) http://www.local6.com/video/18262788/index.html
Remember Casey announcing that "they haven't even found Caylee's clothes?" How did Casey know that there were clothes to be found? Sounds like she made a slip, because she knew she'd buried the child and the clothes separately.  Hmmmm.....
And now they HAVE found her clothes, and I bet they can be matched to photos of Caylee and of Casey.

That's probably why she buried them separately--so they couldn't match up the clothes to Caylee's picture. And she must have been taking a leaf from the "Precious Doe" case, since apparently they've just found the skull, not the whole skeleton. I guess they're looking for the rest of the bones still. 

The clothes were probably not found in the bag, but did we learn that they were buried seperately?  It appears after today's information that there were lots of smaller bones scattered around the area.  It sounds like animals probably got to the bag.  LE is still looking for the small bones.  The animals probably dragged her tiny limbs and clothing away from where the garbage bag was located.
Did LE say were the clothes were found? maybe LE or TIM found the clothes in his searche and they did not say a word that the clothes were found
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: December 15, 2008, 12:47:17 AM »

It makes me sad that Caylee can't open presents this Christmas and I thought of that tonight again...

One of the Marines for the Toys for Tots program was on TV (CNN) tonight talking about how donations were low and the demand was even greater this year because of the economy.

If those who can, when they are out doing their shopping the next few days, would buy a toy and donate it to the Toys for Tots or to their local Salvation Army Toy Drive in Caylee's memory...it would be a nice way to honor her. I think she would be happy knowing some other little girl will have a dolly to love or some little boy an action figure to play with.

I'm too far away to put flowers on her memorial site but I plan on shopping for a dolly or two when I do finish my Christmas shopping this week.

I think that is a terrific idea. They collect for the troops here in Canada and I have a single mother neighbour who I look out for at this time of year.
I feel very sad when I think of this little girl named Caylee and what she endured at the end of her life at the hands of her own mother. We have these monsters here too.   
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: December 15, 2008, 12:47:59 AM »

They use big pesticide tanks like that where I work. They usually spray when we are not all in there. Most of the downtown buildings use various services to control " pests ". I don't know anyone who has these tanks for household use. But in Florida, the household pests might be an issue, I have no clue. There must have been a damn good reason for those tank to go with the CSI guys. 

i have to admit, i do have a tank like that that has weed killer in it

we have one too... we put something my husband got at home depot to dissolve dog urine and poo so it doesn't ruin the grass.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1595 on: December 15, 2008, 12:49:44 AM »

I wonder if any birds made nests in those trees with Caylee's hair???   When my kids were young, I would cut there hair out in the driveway, sweep it up in a pile. I forgot to throw it in the trashcan once and 2 days later birds had made a nest with it in a tree next to our front porch.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1596 on: December 15, 2008, 12:52:00 AM »

Here is a picture of Yuri at the crime scene. Do you see pink? Is that a blanket? Can someone blow that up?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: December 15, 2008, 12:52:38 AM »

I wonder if any birds made nests in those trees with Caylee's hair???   When my kids were young, I would cut there hair out in the driveway, sweep it up in a pile. I forgot to throw it in the trashcan once and 2 days later birds had made a nest with it in a tree next to our front porch.

Good thought!  I hope LE thinks of it too.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1598 on: December 15, 2008, 12:53:57 AM »

Didn't Casey want a Spanish/English Dictionary too ...  I guess she has enough time on her hands to learn a second language ...
She can't paint her Toe Nails ..... well maybe she can buy Nail Polish off the commissary.
Remember when she wanted out SO BAD because she WANTED to HELP LE find Caylee after her second round in Jail.... and then again She did get out and Said Nothing. Never cooperated, never left the house, never did a Dang Thing for her Own Daughter.
The Proof is in the Pudding.
The Bible gig ..You know when you lose one addiction and cant compromise - Many turn to the Bible and then read it and profess that they are Redeemed. False sense of Security what it all comes down to. Seems that is a trait of many who find themselves behind bars. ** Not knocking the Bible. ** Not knocking anyone for reading or Believing.
For all her twisted little pictures and avatars she had saved.... She is a Death, Murder, Junkie as far as I see her.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: December 15, 2008, 12:54:32 AM »

LE should take casey's comforter,,,cayle used to sleep with her maybe she killed her in her bedroom
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.