April 27, 2024, 01:42:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 303249 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: December 15, 2008, 10:11:57 AM »

I know the Anthony's are devastated, I KNOW they are!! This has got to be the most devastatingly horrendous thing that could ever happen to someone. I can't even see myself being able to go on, I'd be in a hospital somewhere,or dead, I just know it. I also know the A's were trying to hold onto that 1% chance that maybe Caylee was still alive, until they found her little body.  But what i don't get is WHY they did what they did, so publicly! Day after day it got worse & worse; it was neverending & it made people hate them!! Could they not see what was happening, what people were saying, and how they looked to the world that they were going to have to continue to live in???? Thank God they haven't responded now. They don't need to publicly; let their lawyer do it. It's the only way people are going to have any sympathy for them at this point. JMO   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1861 on: December 15, 2008, 10:12:39 AM »

Does this woman even comprehend the fact that LE IS CONDUCTING A MURDER INVESTIGATION?! Is she so completely self-absorbed and consumed by the appearance of her home that she is incapable of getting it?! Your grandbaby was murdered and dumped right down the road SIN, LIKE A PIECE OF TRASH! These people are just looking for another way to rake in some money now that their other little business got shut down. You watch, they'll claim damages on the complaint - damages, give me a freakin break!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: December 15, 2008, 10:12:52 AM »

I am not sure if this has ever been discussed before, but if Zanny had watched Caylee for a year and a half, had she ever been invited to a birthday party?  How does CA explain that?

Also, does it appear to other monkeys that Cindy has had the help of a makeover?  No more "moe" of the 3 stooges hair.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1863 on: December 15, 2008, 10:13:22 AM »

I swear I typed MORNING MONKEYS! Where'd it go???

So MORNING MONKEYS!!
Happy Monday morning to you misitx5!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: December 15, 2008, 10:14:07 AM »

FOXNEWS JUST NOW: MOMENTS AGO MORE BONES FOUND!!!!! 

BAG HAD RIPS AND HOLES IN IT AND REMAINS WERE SCATTERED AROUND, CURRENTLY FINDING TRAIL OF BONES, CUTTING DOWN MORE BRUSH!!!!!

Keep us updated Monken.   

Okay, Morning Trimm!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1865 on: December 15, 2008, 10:15:48 AM »

Do No Evil 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: December 15, 2008, 10:15:55 AM »

The way she was finally found was truly a miracle!!  Divine Intervention, I say!!
I agree.  It was a message from the spirit of Caylee.  Had to be.  I heard a bit about eyes being in the remains and being shriveled?  Skull had hair that was darkened as if by insecticides?  Is this what you mean?

Where are you all getting this info about the eyes, etc.? Not being snarky, but all I have read so far is that there was some hair still attatched and the color matched Caylee's... nothing about anything else. And now I'm reading here that only the skull was found, but other places they are saying there were some other bones found, that the bag was open, and bones could have been scattered by small animals.
I have to say that usually, they don't release that much information about what condition the body is in, until the trial. They might say that a "partially decomposed" or a "badly decomposed" body was found... but never in detail.
Anyway, good morning to everyone, I've been pretty sick with bronchitis and am about 3 threads behind. I'll never catch up! Not even going to try. I am just so glad that Caylee's remains were found and she will get a proper funeral. And NO, Casey will not get to attend!

Somehow I don't think she will want to attend, but you know her lawyers will request it. How would it look if they didn't? They will probably b!tch & moan when the request is denied, and then they will go boo hoo hoo to all the media. It's so predictable!

RIP Sweet Puppy
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1867 on: December 15, 2008, 10:16:11 AM »

Is it common practice to allow defense to be present for the autopsy??? And since we do not KNOW this is Caylee, would it even be appropriate?

I asked my hubby that (he has been at a gazillion autopsies) and he said he'd never seen defense there ever. When he heard they were requesting it, he remarked "good luck with that!" 

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: December 15, 2008, 10:16:22 AM »

So MORNING MONKEYS!!

Good morning  sunny

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: December 15, 2008, 10:16:30 AM »

Forgive if re-post

Caylee's Grandparents 'Devastated' as Investigators Find More Bones
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,466991,00.html

The A's are only upset because they can't go on with their national dog and pony show in order to make more money at the expense of Caylee, even though they've known since the beginning that Caylee was dead.  I've lost many friends and family members since my youth, and I've NEVER known anyone who could treat a death with such disrespect.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: December 15, 2008, 10:16:31 AM »

Does this woman even comprehend the fact that LE IS CONDUCTING A MURDER INVESTIGATION?! Is she so completely self-absorbed and consumed by the appearance of her home that she is incapable of getting it?! Your grandbaby was murdered and dumped right down the road SIN, LIKE A PIECE OF TRASH! These people are just looking for another way to rake in some money now that their other little business got shut down. You watch, they'll claim damages on the complaint - damages, give me a freakin break!

The reporter stated that her source said that Conway was filing papers.  There was no mention that the papers if filed would be a complaint.  From past cases, there is nothing that a person can do about the losses incurred during a search.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1871 on: December 15, 2008, 10:17:47 AM »

Is it common practice to allow defense to be present for the autopsy??? And since we do not KNOW this is Caylee, would it even be appropriate?

I asked my hubby that (he has been at a gazillion autopsies) and he said he'd never seen defense there ever. When he heard they were requesting it, he remarked "good luck with that!" 
Yep, I totally agree!

From Day One..
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: December 15, 2008, 10:19:00 AM »

LEE ANTHONY REMOVES CAYLEE MEMORIAL
A memorial for Caylee placed in front of the Anthonys' home was taken away by the little girl's uncle, Lee Anthony Saturday.

"Do no follow me on our property," he said to reporters.

After weeks of staying away from the cameras, Lee appeared at his parent's house and quickly removed the memorial. Flowers, teddy bears and pictures of Caylee were placed on the Anthonys' yard Friday night. Onlookers and cars riding past the Anthony home were back as well.

Channel 9's camera caught people snapping pictures and standing outside the east Orange County house. The onlookers said they had to see Caylee's home to find closure in such a tragic story.

Ok I know we've covered this already, but just reading it again makes me think how this is EXACTLY why people don't like the A's, along with all the lying and defending of and having an explanation of all of KC's lies.

The memorials were not place on his property.  He doesn't live in the house and the property in question belongs to the city, not the A's as it's between the sidewalk and street.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: December 15, 2008, 10:19:29 AM »

I gotta get some stuff done! I'll be in & out guys, & I'll keep an eye on FoxNews, Too!!    BBL!!!!!

Phaedrus
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1874 on: December 15, 2008, 10:20:16 AM »

So MORNING MONKEYS!!

Good morning  sunny

Morning to you both..
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1875 on: December 15, 2008, 10:21:58 AM »

I know someone asked yesterday about the indictment - here is a full copy of it. http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/Anthony_Indictment.PDF

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: December 15, 2008, 10:24:37 AM »

Here is a repost of all of the FoxOrlando webcams
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=2295190&version=216&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1877 on: December 15, 2008, 10:27:20 AM »

Why haven't George & Cindy visited casey in jail.  Is it because they don't want to see her or she doesn't want to see them?

Good question!  Hi, Suzyinpgh...
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1878 on: December 15, 2008, 10:28:28 AM »

more than a dozeen bones have been found since the weekend scattered around. they have been sent off to the f.b.i lab.
any parent doesnt want to believe that their child would commit any crime, or a crime o ::MonkeyConfused::f this magnitude..that the anthonys will wait to see if they will charge casey beyond a reasonable doubt, and then they will deal with it on their own terms...and they say they love their daughter..and have yet to start making funeral arrangements until they find out if this is caylee...geez

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1879 on: December 15, 2008, 10:29:00 AM »

Is It Caylee? Anthonys Suspicious

Michelle Bart, spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

Oh really? Since when did the A's hold Tim in high regard?! All they did was vilify the man!

Michelle obviously has not done her homework.  Tim Miller is quoted as saying "both" times an attempt to search the area where Caylee Marie remains were located ... there was water.

Janet

________

I agree, Janet.  They don't care what Tim said, they just want Tim Miller to once again be Cindy's scapegoat.  He was damned if he found Caylee and now he'll be damned because he didn't Caylee.  These dysfunctional people are brutal.  Tim and a thousand people spent hours and lots of money looking for Caylee Anthony.  The Anthonys gave him nothing but grief and aggravation.  I don't think it will change, but I do think that there will be a new twist to the spin.

I posted this earlier today...

I have a very bad feeling that the Anthonys may start a spin that Caylee was later placed in the woods close to the Anthony home by Zanny, to frame Casey.  Baez, himself, has already said that even if the remains are Caylee, it doesn't mean that Casey killed her.  They will do anything to create reasonable doubt to spare Casey the needle.  They will use Tim's inability to completely search that area because of the water as a reason to support their new spin.  They might even point out that Tim has dogs that are trained to find a corpse in water.  They will use Tim's expertise and resources to justify that Caylee wasn't in the woods at the time of the search.  I fear that Tim will be used and abused by them again.  First, Tim was the bad guy who wouldn't search for a living Caylee and now, Tim cleared the area as did LE, so Caylee had to be put there recently.  It's a shame, because many times searchers miss remains even after two or three searches and TES was definitely hindered by the water when they searched that area.  We're going to hear that Caylee's remains were placed in the woods while Casey was in jail or under house arrest.  Zanny climbed that new fence with her sister and a bunch of little kids to put the remains where they were found.

Tim Miller does not have a legal obligation to search for ANY missing person.  TES is a private ... non profit organization that operates on on the goodwill of others through donations.  TES was not hired by the "powers that be" in the Caylee Marie case ... he was actually called into the case by Cindy and George Anthony for the purpose of looking checking up on Caylee sightings.

However ... I believe that the search effort by TES will be negated by Casey's high profile defense team and ... blame will be put on those within the Orlando LE for not conducting an official search of that wood area close to the home of the Anthonys using experienced searchers from within the ranks ... for not conducting an official search as part of the investigative process.

To tell you the truth ... I have believe from day one that search efforts for Caylee remains was the official responsibility of the Orlando LE.  Justice for Caylee Marie demanded it.

Janet
Janet I  argee with you-LE put little effort in to searching for Caylee-Tim should have been just an extra help-not have the full responsiblity for all searching.

While I was watching Dateline, It was said "Tim and Tes searched that area BUT due to rain the water was waste deep and Tim wanted to go in by horses BUT was affraid the horses would crush something" So that being said I think Tim and TES made a good call.. JMO

The defense can spin it all they want to... and they will... but if Casey's fingerprints are on that bag and the duct tape, it will be game over. Or they might even find Lee's prints.... who knows? Tim says there was an indentation in the ground where the bag was, and he believes it had been there for some time... was not recently placed there. I believe him.
BTW, I heard a little blurb on Fox News the other day... Orlando Salinas was reporting live from near the crime scene. I heard him say that early on, some searchers were wanting to search that area, because of some tips they got and because of the proximity to the school and the Anthony home. They talked to OCSO who told them that the area had already been searched and cleared... more or less told them to back off, that it had nothing to do with the Caylee case. I don't have a link because it was on live and I've heard nothing more regarding that. It does make one wonder, though.
Why were there no official searches for Caylee, was it because she had been missing a month before it was reported?

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.