April 27, 2024, 09:13:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 303206 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: December 15, 2008, 10:56:28 AM »

Dejasade-

left you a note on musings the other day, wasn't sure if you saw it and you had logged off b4 I could tell you... http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3605.940.

lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: December 15, 2008, 10:57:48 AM »

ok i take it back...now i feel like a doofus...but oh my i just laughed like i havent laughed for a while...i just watched when president bush got that shoe thrown at him....haha all hail the smart iraqi..haha..the funny part was were the president ducked..and got up quickly and just looked at that guy like wtf.. and had another shoe thrown at him..and assures his secret serviceman that hes ok/ hilarious

Good Morning Monks old and new.

Forgive me but I didn't see anything funny about this incident,  In fact I find it insulting to all Americans

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1902 on: December 15, 2008, 10:59:31 AM »

FYI - Tim Miller will be on Dana Pretzer tonight
Should be interesting, thanks.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1903 on: December 15, 2008, 11:00:01 AM »

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but there was a news piece on NBC this morning about Caylee.  NBC reported that sheets and towels had been recovered from the Anthony house with the search warrant.  Is it possible that Casey made a bed for Caylee in the trunk of the car because she had no place else for her to sleep while mom played with Tony?  The duct tape might have been to keep her quiet if she awoke from her dose of chloroform.

How about the back seat? Oh, wait, she probably wouldn't want a passerby to see her. I hope all this doesn't turn out to be true, because just thinking of her doing that to her sickens me! I really hope she didn't.
I had thought accidental killing, and G&C we're in denial and that's why they act the way I do. I even hoped maybe KC just gave Caylee away and then made up the story, but the evidence before even finding her was very disturbing and pointed to her being dead. Anyhow, now I believe the killing might not have been an accident, and G&C are not really in denial but protecting KC because they are also protecting themselves. I don't know really what it's going to end up being, I just hope to get the truth to what happened to Caylee and who all is involved.

RIP Sweet Puppy
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1904 on: December 15, 2008, 11:01:19 AM »

FYI - Tim Miller will be on Dana Pretzer tonight

Thanks for the update Klaas.......always a great show, even better when Tim is a guest on Dana's show.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1905 on: December 15, 2008, 11:01:48 AM »

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but there was a news piece on NBC this morning about Caylee.  NBC reported that sheets and towels had been recovered from the Anthony house with the search warrant.  Is it possible that Casey made a bed for Caylee in the trunk of the car because she had no place else for her to sleep while mom played with Tony?  The duct tape might have been to keep her quiet if she awoke from her dose of chloroform.

I believe it has been discussed ... it's also possible that Caylee was killed in the Anthony home and wrapped in a blanket, towel or sheet for convenience or simply hiding the body.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: December 15, 2008, 11:02:38 AM »

I know the Anthony's are devastated, I KNOW they are!! This has got to be the most devastatingly horrendous thing that could ever happen to someone. I can't even see myself being able to go on, I'd be in a hospital somewhere,or dead, I just know it. I also know the A's were trying to hold onto that 1% chance that maybe Caylee was still alive, until they found her little body.  But what i don't get is WHY they did what they did, so publicly! Day after day it got worse & worse; it was neverending & it made people hate them!! Could they not see what was happening, what people were saying, and how they looked to the world that they were going to have to continue to live in???? Thank God they haven't responded now. They don't need to publicly; let their lawyer do it. It's the only way people are going to have any sympathy for them at this point. JMO   

Monken, you are a wonderful, loving person.  But, unfortunately, not everybody on this earth is as wonderful as you.  God blessed the world by putting you here.

Thank you, Golden, as are you, Bless you.     

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: December 15, 2008, 11:02:46 AM »

REMINDER - please keep Presidential politics out of the missing persons threads
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1908 on: December 15, 2008, 11:02:54 AM »

Hi Monks!!

COFFEE 

Good Morning Cheeky...you said the magic word !

Good Morning Monkeys !

Stuck in lurk mode for now as I have too much to do...mum just bumped Christmas up to the 22nd  so I just lost 3 days 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: December 15, 2008, 11:03:02 AM »

Every time I see this photo I think of Maddie's mother carrying Maddie's favorite stuffed toy. I guess cin-cin  thought if she carried a toy of Caylee's she might get the same sympathy and empathy that Mrs. McCann did...once again cin-cin is SO WRONG!!  Sorry cin-cin your photo op failed

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1910 on: December 15, 2008, 11:03:35 AM »

omg that reminds me...  does Dana do any radio commercials (that air in Ohio)? I heard a commercial this morning about mattresses, and I totally swear- from the accent, to the "s" sounds, this guy sounded EXACTLY like Dana!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: December 15, 2008, 11:03:58 AM »

Forgive if re-post

Caylee's Grandparents 'Devastated' as Investigators Find More Bones
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,466991,00.html

The A's are only upset because they can't go on with their national dog and pony show in order to make more money at the expense of Caylee, even though they've known since the beginning that Caylee was dead.  I've lost many friends and family members since my youth, and I've NEVER known anyone who could treat a death with such disrespect.  

TOTALLY agree!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: December 15, 2008, 11:04:11 AM »

I'm sure you all got a kick out of Cindy carrying the dog in a plastic grocery bag 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: December 15, 2008, 11:05:20 AM »

I believe it has been discussed ... it's also possible that Caylee was killed in the Anthony home and wrapped in a blanket, towel or sheet for convenience or simply hiding the body.

Hey, i forgot in that Fox report this morning there was an expert there that said "if they found chloroform in the bag"!!!!!!!  WTF??? Do you think the chloroform container could have been in there too!!!!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: December 15, 2008, 11:05:44 AM »

PS  Please give your poor hubby a big hug..must be awful to have to attend all those autopsies.

He says you get used to it. They actually have a big trash bucket just for people to puke in. No kidding!! Apparently if its something like a homicide involving a gun they actually have to witness the bullet being removed, etc to preserve the chain of custody.

Its really kind of amusing - brains splattered everywhere doesn't faze him in the least, but I had a crown pop off one of my molars and I thought he was gonna hurl.   

Peg, That is so funny!!!!!
I am the same way..I used to work for the coroners office as an intern....I saw plenty of autopsies..didnt faze me in the least..But, when I was in nursing school, and had to clean someone's mouth for t he first time, I thought I would die!!!!

NO ONE could pay me enough to be a dental hygienist...

I can see blood and decomp all day...been around more dead bodies than I care to count..BUT mouths?????
I HATE mouths.....LOLOLOLOL and saliva....

"God dont like ugly"
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: December 15, 2008, 11:06:10 AM »

REMINDER - please keep Presidential politics out of the missing persons threads

Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1916 on: December 15, 2008, 11:06:28 AM »

I'm sure you all got a kick out of Cindy carrying the dog in a plastic grocery bag 

So there is one pic with a doggy 9casually's pic) and one with a teddy or are my eyes deceiving me yet again? 

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: December 15, 2008, 11:06:37 AM »

ok i take it back...now i feel like a doofus...but oh my i just laughed like i havent laughed for a while...i just watched when president bush got that shoe thrown at him....haha all hail the smart iraqi..haha..the funny part was were the president ducked..and got up quickly and just looked at that guy like wtf.. and had another shoe thrown at him..and assures his secret serviceman that hes ok/ hilarious

Good Morning Monks old and new.

Forgive me but I didn't see anything funny about this incident,  In fact I find it insulting to all Americans

I agree Sunny. I would think the Iraqi's would be embarrassed. I think Bush handled it well, but isn't that attempted assault or something? Atleast in the US it would be (I think). Really, he could have really hurt him hitting him in the head. I don't think that would have been funny. I'm not even a Bush "fan", but he is our president whether you like him or not, and I think it's awful that this is being laughed at (not just here but in the media as well).
Ok, back to topic...

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1918 on: December 15, 2008, 11:07:48 AM »

Hey, i forgot in that Fox report this morning there was an expert there that said "if they found chloroform in the bag"!!!!!!!  WTF??? Do you think the chloroform container could have been in there too!!!!!!!! 

I doubt it ... but who in the world knows anymore. Maybe he/she meant traces like what was in the trunk. It could have been trapped in the bag.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: December 15, 2008, 11:08:59 AM »

OHMYGAWD No! I didn't see that one! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.