April 20, 2024, 03:09:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 - 12/31/08  (Read 231422 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: December 31, 2008, 12:14:51 PM »

LOL 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: December 31, 2008, 12:16:11 PM »

Looks like a skull and is a skull are not the same thing.  Tim Miller is a hero and I respect him in everyway.  But, from a logical stand point I still am not certain that was a skull in that trap.  Maybe it was...but the information available today does not validate that.

Still to the point, no one appears to have openly questioned the thumbs down at 15:40 on 12/30/07 when the image we are seeing would have been on the monitor.  Why?  (The Why? is rhetorical for this forum.  I know we weren't there so the answer to that would not be available)  We have all kinds of people looking at that image saying "That's a skull".  Yet no one looking at the monitor ever seems to say "Hey, what do mean thumbs down?  I see a skull or something that looks like a skull right there in front of your faces!  Why the thumbs down?"  Is there any evidence that anyone did or said anything like that at 15:40 on 12/30/07?  If so, I have not seen or heard it.  And that is one reason why I have not completely committed to idea that a skull was recovered from that trap.

Sorry if this sounds disrespectful.  I do not mean it that way.  I just don't know any other way to state my opinion on this. 

It didn't sound disrespectful at all to me.

Tim Miller was removed from the Persistence on Dec 30th by John Silvetti.  While Kyle did not go into great detail with us over the reason WHY, he did say it was because John felt Tim had become a liability - and because John and Tim had a disagreement.

When I personally pressed Kyle on the issue of the disagreement between John and Tim - I asked him if it was because Tim Miller shared the same view that Kyle does - that those were human remains in the trap.  Kyle said YES.

Tim Miller wasn't removed from anywhere...are you kidding me? You really think he would allow himself to be removed? He was following up a lead in Nicaragua.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: December 31, 2008, 12:17:20 PM »

Ldstlou I believe you are being mis-lead.  I'm not going to be drug into this again, and my credibility shot to hell.  I never received complete answers to my questions.  Did it ever occur to you that Jug was not being told the truth?  Did it ever occur to you that Kyle was not being truthful to you?

I'm sorry, but I don't believe what you are being told.  It's false information.  JMO

I am not dragging you into anything Snoopy, you made it clear that you were "fooled once" by me and that you won't let it happen again. But you did urge me to get on here and discuss what Kyle told me.

ldstlou you never gave detail information as to when the family recieved the pictures.  Not one time.  I am sorry that it is my opinion that you are being mis-lead.  I'm not going to be mis-lead.  You are my friend.  I don't want to lose that, but I can't agree with you on this one.  You told me everything you knew and at that point I then made a determination that I did not believe what you were being told.  It's as simple as that.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: December 31, 2008, 12:18:54 PM »

I tried to pay attention to Caps because Klaas vouched for who he was...not what he said...

Once the boolean math equations hit the boards, I really thought my time could be better spent elsewhere.

And I'm trying to figure out right now if I was conned.  I would not be the first time in this case.  I would still like to believe that Caps is one of the good guys but there are some things he has said that make me wonder.  Like Finngirl pointed out, Caps tried to tell us the intials for names are read last name first (not true). 

OK a few times when Caps was on. I checked the site meter no one from Aruba was on?
I thought it was just a 5 min. delay thing.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: December 31, 2008, 12:20:12 PM »

Again.ldstlou.I just want to hear what you think in the simplest terms.Did Kyle turn over all pertinent information over  to the FBI and The Holloway family in a timely manner?Yes or No?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: December 31, 2008, 12:20:16 PM »

I have calculated that the skull in the cage is about 4.5 inches (11.4 cm) long.
That seems to me very small for a skull.

The average Skull Length of a human is 8.45 inches (21.5cm).

Yes i did the same (if it is a skull it is a very small one ) 4 inches
(10 cm )

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I asked a Dive company in Rotterdam if the pics (if' send the pics to them ) were taken with a ROV and what he thinks about the content of the cage .
i spoke with the Owner of the dive company (they work daily (worldwide)with the ROV) and hey said to me that it is certainly not a human body.

Dear Johan,

The images were created with a R.O.V. The images were taken at around 91 f. That means 91 feet approximately 30 meters water depth.

The white stain bottom of the cage is very likely that sand by the weight of the cage through the mesh (net) is pressed. Because the cage at the bottom state.

Photo 2 is a photograph of a t.v. screen on which to see how the R.O.V. about 3 meters above the cage hangs (81 f) right we see the manipulator of the ROV in the picture .. The manipulator is a kind of movable and rotating grasping forceps.

Other photos are the same only what is here played with contrast and color. The objects in the cage are in my view hermit crabs. Hermit crabs have a shell to protect. When they bigger, the shell left, and they go looking for another shell.

A second possibility is that during the submersible of the cage, the cage was rotated 180 º and the bait top of the cage is hung (in order to lure crabs) now on the ground seems to lie. The bait is suspended with a piece of steel wire and a weight to the well to hang. This weight may be anything but what is on a crab boat.

The cage itself is heavily vegetated that is to say that it is already at least half years in the water must have been. Cages are used time and time again, and look not so overgrown off.

I am assuming here that you can continue.

Best regards,

DIVE & COMPANY MAAS Waal
Rotterdam

johann,

Interesting stuff.  Thanks for taking the initiative to have someone look at the images.  I appreciate you posting the results of their review.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: December 31, 2008, 12:21:43 PM »

I don't post on the Natalee thread anymore because I do not feel I have anything to offer....however I do read and try to keep up, except for the past month or so... this morning I had  time to get caught up and now I wish I didn't.  I think I know why many of us no longer post here. MY GOD!  I have never seen monkeys at each others throat like this. I don't give a damn who you are...or how close you feel you are to 'the family' if you think the family is going to tell you everything...get REAL!!  You post on a public forum...........the family is not stupid. I am really sickened to read a lot of what is on here.....just because someone, 'in the know' tells you something doesn't mean it is TRUE or factual. I am not taking sides with anyone...........but I sure wish some of you would step back....go back and read what you write..............when I read a post that starts out with 'you people' I immediately think Oh F..here we go again!!!  OK...back to lurking........Happy New Year to everyone. Klaas  and Mods...Bless your hearts

I take it that was directed at me. I am surprised that you don't have a problem with the conspiracy theory Kermit has come up with. Lives are disrupted and careers and relationships are being destoyed and thats ok?

Lisa.....I didn't direct anything at you...please don't put words in my mouth.  You know me well enough to know that if I was directing this at you I would have said so. I am not known for being 'politically correct'.  I had an opportunity to read this entire thread this morning and I posted what I felt after reading it.  I don't know who I believe..I don't know what I believe...and reading this thread did nothing to help me.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: December 31, 2008, 12:22:16 PM »

Please move to NCD# 788

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.