April 25, 2024, 09:46:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 - 12/24/08  (Read 226014 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2008, 11:26:53 PM »

Does anyone remember where Kermit said that Kyle was making all of those posts?  Was it on freebirds?
I don't think Kermit mentioned the forum, but it was speculated to be @ Free birds.

(OUR???????????? gee sh!!  ::Monkeying:: ::Monkeys::  )

I have a question.  I don't know anything about freebirds or the members, except that it is a private forum and I have heard that there are members of SM who are also members of freebirds.   If Kyle was posting all of this information on freebirds last Spring, why has Kermit been the only one to come forward with this information?
I think it boils down to the fact that people in these "private forums" felt they were in on "privileged secret information" -- when in reality, they were just being duped. I'm sure their hearts were in the right place -- they just trusted the wrong people. -JMO

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2008, 11:31:16 PM »

Does anyone remember where Kermit said that Kyle was making all of those posts?  Was it on freebirds?
I don't think Kermit mentioned the forum, but it was speculated to be @ Freebirds.

(OU???????????? geesh!!  )

I have a question.  I don't know anything about freebirds or the members, except that it is a private forum and I have heard that there are members of SM who are also members of freebirds.   If Kyle was posting all of this information on freebirds last Spring, why has Kermit been the only one to come forward with this information?

If anyone else had this information and didn't come forward it would be very sad to say the least!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2008, 11:33:07 PM »

I don't think Kermit mentioned the forum, but it was speculated to be @ Freebirds.

I don't know for certain, but I think that a lot of what Kermit has shared
here is from emails between Kermit & Kyle.  One of Kyle's last posts here
said : "I am sorry I trusted you with so much as a greeting."

Magnolia, I was under the impression that the quotes were from emails received by Kermit from Kyle.  After they were quoted several times, and others mentioned the private forum, I was not certain.  I still am not certain.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2008, 11:34:23 PM »

If anyone else had this information and didn't come forward it would be very sad to say the least!

I just recall that people were saying that Kyles statements were taken out of context which means that there are more people than just Kermit who knew what was going on.  This isn't making sense to me.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2008, 11:34:28 PM »

I don't think Kermit mentioned the forum, but it was speculated to be @ Free birds.

(OUR???????????? gee sh!!  ::Monkeying:: ::Monkeys::  )

I think it boils down to the fact that people in these "private forums" felt they were in on "privileged secret information" -- when in reality, they were just being duped. I'm sure their hearts were in the right place -- they just trusted the wrong people. -JMO

That's why The monkey cage is such a blessing.It's transparent.NO SECRETS here.If any Monkey thinks i'm off the tracks.I trust in the fact that you'll let me know.TRUTH & JUSTICE is what Monkey's are after...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2008, 11:36:29 PM »

I just recall that people were saying that Kyles statements were taken out of context which means that there are more people than just Kermit who knew what was going on.  This isn't making sense to me.
Hotshot said that in PERSONAL conversations with Kyle, Kyle said his comments were taken out of context

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2008, 11:38:01 PM »

Magnolia, I was under the impression that the quotes were from emails received by Kermit from Kyle.  After they were quoted several times, and others mentioned the private forum, I was not certain.  I still am not certain.

Well, I am just as dumb as a box of rocks.
I thought the private forum was the "new one" with ******* and Destiny.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2008, 11:43:50 PM »

Well, I am just as dumb as a box of rocks.
I thought the private forum was the "new one" with ******* and Destiny.

No, no, I'm sure we can elect someone else to be that!!!....I believe Kermit quoted email with names removed, iirc, but there were many quotes that said 'kyle said', etc.  Those were the ones I wasn't sure about.  I guess you'd have to be there. 

Not saying I doubt Kermit, just acknowledging your post about emails from Kyle to Kermit.

Just don't quite get it all...waiting for that light to go on!!

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2008, 11:45:12 PM »

Or maybe it's the Private PRIVATE FORUM?  Or the Super Duper Private PRIVATE FORUM?   Or the Hidey Hole, as some call it? Reminds me of when kids play and build forts and tree houses and you gotta have the secret password to get in.  LOL

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: December 17, 2008, 11:46:54 PM »

Does anyone recall if Kyle gave the second set of photographs to Kermit privately, or were they posted at freebirds?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: December 17, 2008, 11:50:52 PM »

Something isn't making sense.  Why am I getting the feeling that there are other Monkeys who knew about the trap and didn't say anything?

Norman has it all over Stillwater.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2008, 11:52:23 PM »

Does anyone recall if Kyle gave the second set of photographs to Kermit privately, or were they posted at freebirds?
I THINK privately (it seems no one that posts here will even admit they belong to a private forum!) (they just seem to know everything posted in them though!!)

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2008, 11:52:47 PM »

My memory tells me that it didn't come up.  I thought Kermit had possession of things that Kyle knew about.  It wasn't posted here, to my knowledge.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: December 17, 2008, 11:54:30 PM »

I THINK privately (it seems no one that posts here will even admit they belong to a private forum!) (they just seem to know everything posted in them though!!)

Good one.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: December 17, 2008, 11:55:50 PM »

But if others knew, why are we just learning about this now? 

Boomer sooner, boomer sooner.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: December 17, 2008, 11:58:33 PM »

My memory tells me that it didn't come up.  I thought Kermit had possession of things that Kyle knew about.  It wasn't posted here, to my knowledge.

I'm sure that information wasn't posted here or in Shango or we would have remembered it.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #136 on: December 18, 2008, 12:00:18 AM »

Something isn't making sense.  Why am I getting the feeling that there are other Monkeys who knew about the trap and didn't say anything?

Norman has it all over Stillwater.

Maybe it's from wherever you're "hearing" these things, maybe all the questions are best directed at who you're "hearing" these things from.  JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: December 18, 2008, 12:00:48 AM »

But if others knew, why are we just learning about this now? 

Boomer sooner, boomer sooner.
I am not too sure other Monkeys know what KERMIT knows!!

[size6pt]How to get to Norman from OKC: Go South until you smell it, go east until you step in it![/size]

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #138 on: December 18, 2008, 12:03:05 AM »

Season's Greetings, maybe?

12/17/2008 Solo di Pueblo

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=2

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: December 18, 2008, 12:05:17 AM »

I'm sure that information wasn't posted here or in Shango or we would have remembered it.

I think it's pretty apparent in terms of who's on a private forum,as well as when they post on Scared Monkey's.I've not been on here consistently until after the Thailand stuff with Joran i believe.Since then i have been on pretty consistently do to owning my own business which affords me the time.Since the Persistence issue,as well as Kermit bringing forth those photos i've personally seen a pattern of a certain element of trying to discredit Kermit.Still.No one has giving me a logical reason,backed by facts,as to why they don't believe Kermit!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.