March 28, 2024, 07:47:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 - 12/24/08  (Read 224919 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #300 on: December 18, 2008, 03:24:22 PM »

It is starting to look like Wreck's family reunion in here.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #301 on: December 18, 2008, 03:26:02 PM »

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: December 18, 2008, 03:27:54 PM »

Janet, I know you will have this right at hand.....
Didn't Kyle say:   If it wasn't her, it was one of the biggest WTF
moments of my life......or something to that effect?

THE FABRIC

KYLE KINGMAN'S POSTS TO A PRIVATE FORUM

Kyle: We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.

Kyle: The portion of the discolored blue fabric was presumably on the bottom of the fabric. In my opinion this discoloration is not another type of fabric, but rather biological staining or discoloration from biological growth caused from a high organic carbon content and decay. Basically, during decay a biological mat will form around the organics from remains. This is what I believe it is on the bottom of the fabric.

Kyle: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim. Everyone I show thinks the same thing without being prompted (including senior ABC execs).

Kyle: Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand. I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle: I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Thank you, Janet!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: December 18, 2008, 03:32:22 PM »

What if the eye sockets and nose hole filled in with coral, barnacles or sponges growing inside the skull?

I don't think so because all the (underwater)  skulls i found are clean like the last pic.

Johan555,

I'm curious if you would source this picture with a link.  It looks like a still from a movie or a soundstage/tank.

TIA

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #304 on: December 18, 2008, 03:36:11 PM »

What if the eye sockets and nose hole filled in with coral, barnacles or sponges growing inside the skull?

I don't think so because all the (underwater)  skulls i found are clean like the last pic.

I think water temperature would cause great variations of how a skull was preserved. I just think that you cannot tell for sure from the pics we have seen. Again, an EXPERT saw the cage in LIVE shots and was "99.7% certain" he was seeing a skull.

in my opinion said tim :  'sure looks like a skull to me'!  is that 99.7 % ?
He said both. He told Dave Holloway he was 99.7% sure they had found Natalee. No offense, I take someone's word who does this professiionally over someone looking at low-res pics.

So you tell me now that what tim saw were high resolution pics ?
It was video and the pics we have are screenshots of that video
jmo

The skull was not the only thing in the cage Johan.
I found this pic very convincing(the hip socket)

I`m sure a skull would be, like Anna and Magnolia said, filled with coral, barnacles or sponges.

Yes i saw also some bones on the screenshots ( on another pic )
But i have big doubts about the skull.
And if it were human remains were are they Now ?

Yes i saw also some bones on the screenshots

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #305 on: December 18, 2008, 03:41:03 PM »

Johan555,

I'm curious if you would source this picture with a link.  It looks like a still from a movie or a soundstage/tank.

TIA

i try to find it between the 50 skull pics

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: December 18, 2008, 03:43:09 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: December 18, 2008, 03:48:20 PM »

Sorry if this is OT, but I've got to get back to work.  I've just been catching up during my lunch.  A couple of posts I read really stood out to me, Lifesong's and CBB's come to mind.  I hope everyone knows what my purpose here is.  I only want the answers to Natalee's disappearance, and to see her returned to her family.  Justice for her and her family would be the icing on that cake.  I am certainly having my doubts about some that have come here and I've trusted, believing that they genuinely wanted to help find the answers for Natalee and her family.  I still hope that it's not as bad as it might seem right now in regards to that.  Time will tell.  I have been a part of other forums.  This was the first right after Natalee's disappearance, and I hope I'll still be here when we all know all the answers.  It is by far the best forum that I've ever participated in, and I'm very grateful to Red, Klaas, Dugga, and all the other mods and behind the scenes people that make it possible.  

texasmom ... I agree with you 100%.

When I consider the domino effect in regards to those who would have to be held to accountability in regards to the happenings on the morning of May 30, 2005 as well as the ensuing coverup ... I no longer believe that Natalee Holloway will receive justice in an Aruban or Dutch court.

However ... if Natalee Holloway's remains were in that trap/cage ... there is a possibility that the family could bring her home to rest on American soil ... allowing a measure of closure.

This is the reason that it is so important that the underlying dynamics regarding the ALE/John S. connection ... regarding the contents of the cage/trap ... must be an ongoing focus.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: December 18, 2008, 03:49:30 PM »

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: December 18, 2008, 03:53:24 PM »

If I take off my santa cap you will see I still have 100% of my brain matter in tact! 

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: December 18, 2008, 03:59:51 PM »

Sorry if this is OT, but I've got to get back to work.  I've just been catching up during my lunch.  A couple of posts I read really stood out to me, Lifesong's and CBB's come to mind.  I hope everyone knows what my purpose here is.  I only want the answers to Natalee's disappearance, and to see her returned to her family.  Justice for her and her family would be the icing on that cake.  I am certainly having my doubts about some that have come here and I've trusted, believing that they genuinely wanted to help find the answers for Natalee and her family.  I still hope that it's not as bad as it might seem right now in regards to that.  Time will tell.  I have been a part of other forums.  This was the first right after Natalee's disappearance, and I hope I'll still be here when we all know all the answers.  It is by far the best forum that I've ever participated in, and I'm very grateful to Red, Klaas, Dugga, and all the other mods and behind the scenes people that make it possible.  

When I consider the domino effect in regards to those who would have to be held to accountability in regards to the happenings on the morning of May 30, 2005 as well as the ensuing coverup ... I no longer believe that Natalee Holloway will receive justice in an Aruban or Dutch court.

However ... if Natalee Holloway's remains were in that trap/cage ... there is a possibility that the family could bring her home to rest on American soil ... allowing a measure of closure.

This is the reason that it is so important that the underlying dynamics regarding the ALE/John S. connection ... regarding the contents of the cage/trap ... must be an ongoing focus.

Janet

What about all of the other documented locations that needed follow up ?

If in fact, this is not the correct location, what about all the remaining 'viable' targets??

I think there were about 100.

I still worry about that documentation. If it fell into the wrong hands   

I wonder if it already has 

I wonder where it is??

o/t -- Janet, I hope your birthday was cozy and calm.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: December 18, 2008, 04:00:47 PM »

Well ... I will be gone from the Natalee Holloway forum until tomorrow evening.  No ... I am not taking Ducky and tippy toeing to a private site.

Hubby and I are off to the Eastern portion of the Fraser Valley to care for our four grandkids this evening while Mom and Dad are off to a Christmas party.  After attending a Christmas program tomorrow morning at the school where the two younger munchkins attend ... we will be headed back home.

Have a great afternoon Monkeys.

Janet
1:00 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: December 18, 2008, 04:03:18 PM »

billb - just to add to my earlier post we will also be looking at missing Pennsylvania Centre County Prosecutor Ray Gricar. I think this one is solvable and hope hopefully this coming spring we will be traveling there, once the ground thaws, with cadaver dogs and see what we can find. I have a few areas of interest and if we can check them we will. Either clear them or maybe find Ray.

This is a case that has many perplexed and I hope we can do something here.
Rob I remember him, I thought someone took a picture of him sitting with a woman eating lunch on there cell phone.
I thought he just took off on his own?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: December 18, 2008, 04:03:23 PM »

http://www.nbc6.net/news/16749527/detail.html

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: December 18, 2008, 04:03:49 PM »

Enjoy, Janet...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: December 18, 2008, 04:08:25 PM »

I needed that right now.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: December 18, 2008, 04:10:12 PM »

Janet

What about all of the other documented locations that needed follow up ?

If in fact, this is not the correct location, what about all the remaining 'viable' targets??

I think there were about 100.

I still worry about that documentation. If it fell into the wrong hands   

I wonder if it already has 

I wonder where it is??

o/t -- Janet, I hope your birthday was cozy and calm.

So many unanswered questions.  So many self-serving movtives.  Justice for Natalee Holloway never stood a chance.

o/t -- Sharon, I had a great but quiet birthday.  It snowed all day.    Sunday evening the family got together.  We celebrated (?) my birthday at a local restaurant and ... then attended a wonderful Christmas program at one of the larger churches in our community.

Thanks for asking.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: December 18, 2008, 04:11:46 PM »

Enjoy, Janet...

Thanks 2NJSons_Mom.

Janet

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #318 on: December 18, 2008, 04:13:50 PM »

billb - just to add to my earlier post we will also be looking at missing Pennsylvania Centre County Prosecutor Ray Gricar. I think this one is solvable and hope hopefully this coming spring we will be traveling there, once the ground thaws, with cadaver dogs and see what we can find. I have a few areas of interest and if we can check them we will. Either clear them or maybe find Ray.

This is a case that has many perplexed and I hope we can do something here.
Rob I remember him, I thought someone took a picture of him sitting with a woman eating lunch on there cell phone.
I thought he just took off on his own?

Blonde - that pic was not him. That guy was using his left hand to eat - Ray was right-handed IIRC. In any event, it was determined that that person was not Ray. If he took off on his own, it's one of the best self disappearing acts ever.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #319 on: December 18, 2008, 04:16:29 PM »

What exactly is the property of vd Sloot?
The red or blue area?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.