April 25, 2024, 11:33:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 - 12/24/08  (Read 226030 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2008, 07:56:24 PM »

I'm an Victim's Rights Advocate. I try to help those that have no voice. Just as you all do. If I told you the SN's of some on the monkey board that victims themselves - your head would spin. Like Linda Blair's We all have our burdens to carry. When people like the crew of the Persistence can't even be trusted to do the right thing - we're all in trouble.

I'm thankful Kermit has the ovaries and mental fortitude to do the right thing, or we would never know. That takes class. REAL CLASS.

How do you Define “Ethical Leadership”?

“doing the right thing even when no one is watching,” 

hi Rob....I have to laugh every time some writes ovaries instead of balls!   BYW - good to see you..I gther something wonderful has happened in your life and I am happy for you!

Hey Snoopy.....see ya Monday!! Talk to you before that!

Hi Sunny, and thanks fer all the wonderful thoughts - they are soo appreciated by me. Yes, something wonderful DID happen and it's about to get even better. Thanks you soo much for the loving and caring wishes - happy holidays to you and your family. You're never far from my thoughts!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2008, 07:57:03 PM »

I just cannot imagine that trap was being used for the last 3+ years as a drug post office with a body laying right there.  Either it was a post office or it was a temporary resting place for some poor soul.  I just can't see it being both.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2008, 07:57:05 PM »

We are all really frustrated right now by the events that have transpired.  Please, please let's not turn on each other right now.  We all have the same goal.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2008, 07:59:13 PM »

I've missed you Rob.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2008, 08:00:55 PM »

I've missed you Rob.

SS, I've missed you too... and I'm never far away. You are all like my family. I think about everyone all the time.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2008, 08:01:21 PM »

We are all really frustrated right now by the events that have transpired.  Please, please let's not turn on each other right now.  We all have the same goal.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2008, 08:04:12 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2008, 08:04:54 PM »

I agree SS.We all must understand as well that everybody's idealogy is not the same.That is the uniqueness of this Forum!You can't consider that as another poster said "He said,she said!"The problem i have continues to be the same.If people want to discuss stuff why not put it right here on the table??From my understanding former Monkeys have left and formed private sites which in my opinion is childish.JMOO.You don't like,or aren't hearing what you want so you leave,are smarter,more organized so you form an alliance like Reality TV.Scared Monkey's is about Transparency.For that i will always be thankful to the Forum,as well as the Mod's that do an absolutely fabulous job in a difficult position!We're all human and think diffirently.It'd be pretty boring if we thought alike.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2008, 08:05:48 PM »

LOL.  I was summarizing!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2008, 08:06:54 PM »

LOL.  I was summarizing!   

Me too!!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2008, 08:08:32 PM »

LOL.  I was summarizing!   

Me too!!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2008, 08:09:37 PM »

Always1

Yes Natalee is a real person and the only reason I am here as Admin of SM is because I made a promise to do my best to find justice for HER.  I agreed to help Red with the site October 2005 after there was a problem with some of the Admin's and Mod's at the time.  Same kind of problems we had with some that have been banned from SM and have started an invite only site.

So please, no lectures.

I for one thank you for making that promise.  We would not be here because of that promise.

Thank you Klaasend for all your time and effort.  It is hard work and I don't know how you do it day in and day out.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2008, 08:10:52 PM »

I agree SS.We all must understand as well that everybody's idealogy is not the same.That is the uniqueness of this Forum!You can't consider that as another poster said "He said,she said!"The problem i have continues to be the same.If people want to discuss stuff why not put it right here on the table??From my understanding former Monkeys have left and formed private sites which in my opinion is childish.JMOO.You don't like,or aren't hearing what you want so you leave,are smarter,more organized so you form an alliance like Reality TV.Scared Monkey's is about Transparency.For that i will always be thankful to the Forum,as well as the Mod's that do an absolutely fabulous job in a difficult position!We're all human and think diffirently.It'd be pretty boring if we thought alike.

I don't think so.  I was often told by my eldest son when he was in his late teens ... "Mom ... it is either your way or the highway."  He was right on!

Janet

_____

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2008, 08:11:17 PM »

Always1

Yes Natalee is a real person and the only reason I am here as Admin of SM is because I made a promise to do my best to find justice for HER.  I agreed to help Red with the site October 2005 after there was a problem with some of the Admin's and Mod's at the time.  Same kind of problems we had with some that have been banned from SM and have started an invite only site.

So please, no lectures.

I for one thank you for making that promise.  We would not be here because of that promise.

Thank you Klaasend for all your time and effort.  It is hard work and I don't know how you do it day in and day out.

Klaas is the best zoo geeper EVER!!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2008, 08:12:31 PM »

I don't think so.  I was often told by my eldest son when he was in his late teens ... "Mom ... it is either your way or the highway."  He was right on!

Janet

Janet is like a fine wine.Get's better with age!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2008, 08:17:03 PM »

We have been inundated with Propaganda designed to take you away from.
Stay out of that "attack" each other mode, as it means to the enemy they are winning.
The cage is the only item with physical photographic evidence that says something and we own it.
Other then that none of these theories is even close to mine, I still read and try to comprehend all others and Joran is missing and the Thia Government is no place, as there appears to be no intended victims and the Dutch government continues to offer passive resistance and there political mumbo jumbo stories fly.
All and All that trap may have been it. On the other side of that coin, ALE has all the evidence in there possession and it is prolly destroyed by now if that is so.
Do not forget one thing EVERYTHING has been done by design by a crooked government and individuals to keep us away from the real truth.
Hang in there friends.. After the new year they will try to let us down again..
If so..  No Mas Aruba !! Do not support DUTCH anything if that happens.. Do not buy Shell gasoline stay off there ships, research everything you purchase to make sure it ain't Dutch..
We want the truth.. We will except nothing less.

Make them pay the price for their dishonesty.

Anyways that is what I think..
Go back to sleep..  
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2008, 08:18:01 PM »

12/17/2008 Bondia

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2008, 08:22:10 PM »

So is Paulus involved as a legal representative in the Luis Mansur case??What does this article say??Janet?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2008, 08:24:14 PM »

OE comments regarding the post office:

We've internally discussed the possibility of a "post office" of sorts while awaiting forensic testing results.
The problems with this theory include:
-little or no evident anchor scars from a boat or boats at or anywhere near the site which would support diving ops.
-The trap shows no apparent evidence of human tampering one would expect from in situ placement and removal of objects inside the trap. The sand inside the trap shows no disruption.  The soft growth on the trap shows no obvious scars, where something scrapes or slides on the trap during a placement or withdrawal.

The potential issues of a Venezuelan fishing vessel passing through:
- The location of the trap is significantly out of the way for passing through vessels.
- The location of the trap is not in an area where fishermen fish with commercial traps.
- There are no significant near by seabed obstructions which the trap would have gotten hung-up on to explain it's loss.
- The trap is only in 90ft of water, which makes it easily recoverable by divers if accidentally lost.
Other notes:
- The location is in the lee of the island, which makes the location somewhat weather protected and therefore less likely to have been lost during a storm.
- The trap appears to be in it's original location, as evident by an impact depression in the seabed clearly seen in the sonar.
-It appears the trap hit the bottom very hard as in a free fall.  One corner hit just before the others and the trap seemingly "bounced" a few feet and remained in its current position and orientation.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.msg366270#msg366270
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2008, 08:28:48 PM »

OE comments regarding the post office:

We've internally discussed the possibility of a "post office" of sorts while awaiting forensic testing results.
The problems with this theory include:
-little or no evident anchor scars from a boat or boats at or anywhere near the site which would support diving ops.
-The trap shows no apparent evidence of human tampering one would expect from in situ placement and removal of objects inside the trap. The sand inside the trap shows no disruption.  The soft growth on the trap shows no obvious scars, where something scrapes or slides on the trap during a placement or withdrawal.

The potential issues of a Venezuelan fishing vessel passing through:
- The location of the trap is significantly out of the way for passing through vessels.
- The location of the trap is not in an area where fishermen fish with commercial traps.
- There are no significant near by seabed obstructions which the trap would have gotten hung-up on to explain it's loss.
- The trap is only in 90ft of water, which makes it easily recoverable by divers if accidentally lost.
Other notes:
- The location is in the lee of the island, which makes the location somewhat weather protected and therefore less likely to have been lost during a storm.
- The trap appears to be in it's original location, as evident by an impact depression in the seabed clearly seen in the sonar.
-It appears the trap hit the bottom very hard as in a free fall.  One corner hit just before the others and the trap seemingly "bounced" a few feet and remained in its current position and orientation.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.msg366270#msg366270

So.What i gather is from Kyle's(OE) observations is that it was dropped in the water and nothing was disturbed inside the cage.Meaning "No Post Office".Correct me if i'm wrong!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.