March 28, 2024, 11:51:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 - 12/24/08  (Read 224946 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #500 on: December 19, 2008, 08:27:08 AM »

Sorry Johan...We are trying to see where Freddy's house is in relation the Joran's. The Chamber records showed 39F or G? and 62.

We have been told repeatedly that Freddy lived at the back of Joran.  The diagrams that Caps provided us in Shango didn't show it this way.

That is why we would like you to see if you can spot these on a mp for us.

I think we have tried this before and we couldn't get any where with it...

here is a wider g shot

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: December 19, 2008, 08:40:58 AM »

Memphis,
It will take going back to ALL of Kermit's posts to look at the timeline. Basicly, Kermit is saying Kyle (and the Persistence crew) withheld the photos taken Dec. 29th through Jan. 7th until late March '08. Kyle tried to SELL these photos to TV networks back in February.

RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: December 19, 2008, 09:01:56 AM »

On E!, Monday 12/29 10pm est. "Final Hours: Natalee Holloway"

(tv guide denotes it as "new", but may be something we've seen before)

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #503 on: December 19, 2008, 09:04:10 AM »

On E!, Monday 12/29 10pm est. "Final Hours: Natalee Holloway"

(tv guide denotes it as "new", but may be something we've seen before)

Thanks, Roxi.

Good morning to all.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #504 on: December 19, 2008, 09:09:14 AM »

Memphis,
It will take going back to ALL of Kermit's posts to look at the timeline. Basicly, Kermit is saying Kyle (and the Persistence crew) withheld the photos taken Dec. 29th through Jan. 7th until late March '08. Kyle tried to SELL these photos to TV networks back in February.

How do you know this? :  Kyle tried to SELL these photos to TV networks back in February.
Or is it a rumour ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: December 19, 2008, 09:18:23 AM »

Memphis,

How do you know this? :  Kyle tried to SELL these photos to TV networks back in February.
Or is it a rumour ?
Yes. Again, it is all in Kermit's posts for the last 3 weeks. You will have to decide for yourself if it is true or not -- but Kermit DOCUMENTS all of her allegations.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #506 on: December 19, 2008, 09:41:52 AM »

Was there a diver with a photocamera to make pictures in december  ?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: December 19, 2008, 10:10:04 AM »

The first pictures were taken with a ROV. Actual Divers went down on the 29th for the "Dateline" special. I believe we have only seen photos taken by the ROV.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #508 on: December 19, 2008, 10:15:05 AM »

The first pictures were taken with a ROV. Actual Divers went down on the 29th for the "Dateline" special. I believe we have only seen photos taken by the ROV.

yes this is a ROV

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #509 on: December 19, 2008, 10:16:27 AM »

yes this is a ROV

All data are logged on the surface systems and stored on DVD’s.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: December 19, 2008, 10:24:53 AM »

yes this is a ROV

All data are logged on the surface systems and stored on DVD’s.
Johan,
It is time consuming, but you really need to read ALL of Kermit's posts. The timeline, personal conversations between Kermit and Kyle, and pictures are all there. It is quite disturbing.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #511 on: December 19, 2008, 10:43:33 AM »

Wreck and what is  the "Dateline" special?
To make pics with a normal video camera or photocamera ?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: December 19, 2008, 10:48:51 AM »

"Dateline" is an American news documentary show that was ON the Persistence and documented the Persistence's serach. Have you not followed any of this? I can answer 1 question at a time, but you really need to get up to speed.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #513 on: December 19, 2008, 10:50:57 AM »

I ask this because the Persistence used the  "Herculean side scan sonar"
And a sonar makes only "acoustic images"

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: December 19, 2008, 10:50:59 AM »

Memphis,

Or is it a rumour ?

Johan...there is a post by Kyle that he was on the east coast at he time of the Dateline show to try and sell them to raise funds for the Persistence.  IIRC this was around February 22nd...  I will see if I can find that post as I don't have my notes My internet is going in and out with all the weather between us and the server so it may take a while
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #515 on: December 19, 2008, 10:57:26 AM »

Memphis,

Or is it a rumour ?

Johan...there is a post by Kyle that he was on the east coast at he time of the Dateline show to try and sell them to raise funds for the Persistence.  IIRC this was around February 22nd...  I will see if I can find that post as I don't have my notes My internet is going in and out with all the weather between us and the server so it may take a while

ok thanks MumiOhio 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: December 19, 2008, 11:03:14 AM »

If you don't want to search for Kermit's posts, look at Tamikosmom's posts -- she recaps and summarizes all of Kermit's posts and quotes from Kyle.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #517 on: December 19, 2008, 11:03:15 AM »

"Dateline" is an American news documentary show that was ON the Persistence and documented the Persistence's serach. Have you not followed any of this? I can answer 1 question at a time, but you really need to get up to speed.

I have followed it yes but i can't read everything .
For me is important if there are any pics in high resolution .
In my opinion you can't sell low res pics to a tv station or magazine

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: December 19, 2008, 11:05:52 AM »

I put all info here Pictures ROV links to Dateline

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: December 19, 2008, 11:06:02 AM »

All of the pics that we are talking about are posted here. Did you see the pictures in "baggies"?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.