April 24, 2024, 05:49:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 - 12/24/08  (Read 225972 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: December 19, 2008, 10:05:41 PM »

HELLO MONKEYS!  I AM HOPING SOMEONE WILL ACTUALLY ACKNOWLEDGE MY PRESENCE HERE????  CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON WITH PRIVATE FORUMS?  NOT TRYING TO STIR STINK, JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON. 

THANKS FOR ANY RESPONSE.

KYcat, I guess San or 2NJ better tell you. 

I can't I said I was going to be good for the rest of the night. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #641 on: December 19, 2008, 10:06:29 PM »

HELLO MONKEYS!  I AM HOPING SOMEONE WILL ACTUALLY ACKNOWLEDGE MY PRESENCE HERE????  CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON WITH PRIVATE FORUMS?  NOT TRYING TO STIR STINK, JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON. 

THANKS FOR ANY RESPONSE.

KYcat, I guess San or 2NJ better tell you. 

I can't I said I was going to be good for the rest of the night. 

Don't be bad San.  I think I get it.  No problemo.  I won't mention it again.  I felt..... kinda.... out of the loop..... LOL 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #642 on: December 19, 2008, 10:07:25 PM »

THANKS FOR ANY RESPONSE.

KYcat, we always see you and others but don't always respond.  I don't always have the eloquent skills that some here do.  There are some SM members who have been invited to post at a forum which is private and by invitation only. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: December 19, 2008, 10:09:03 PM »

THANKS FOR ANY RESPONSE.

KYcat - I acknowledged your post last time and I'll do it again.  Throughout the NH case there have been several different private invite only forums.  They come and go.  Some are good and some not so.  I have not been a member of any of the invite only private forums.

One of the good ones is Freebirds.  They have put together some really great documents that we have posted here, some I've put to Youtube and some we have put on the front page of SM.  Freebirds does good work.  Freebirds is also where Kyle chose to post some of the information that is now being shared by Kermit.  I don't have a problem with Freebirds except that there's always a problem with "private forums" in that information always leaks out.

Another one of the invite only private forums is called ChatnGrumble.  It was started by some members of SM that got mad for whatever reason.  It is now moderated by two banned ex members of SM.  Normally I could care less except that some blatant lies are being spread about SM and me. Evidentally there are alot of people with emotional problems and lack of rational thinking on the internet.  Again, private invite only forums are always a problem as information from and about them always leaks out.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: December 19, 2008, 10:10:16 PM »

I have a question....Did the Gab&Grumble site exist before
Kermit made his revelations or did it start shortly after that time?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: December 19, 2008, 10:11:52 PM »

As a moderator, there seem to be three things that will empty the bench, and cause the crowds onto the field to fight:

1.  religion
2.  politics
3.  private forums

jmho  batman

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: December 19, 2008, 10:14:06 PM »

Kermit made his revelations or did it start shortly after that time?

That's a good question.  Hopefully Klaas will have an answer.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #647 on: December 19, 2008, 10:15:04 PM »

I apologize Klaas, I missed your response.  I don't contribute a lot I know but I am here to support Natalee and family.  I care.  I promise I won't mention it again. 

SM is the best.  You guys are intelligent, insightful, and truly caring.  (am not sucking up, am not)   

Love this place.  I have to have daily fixes.

I have one question???  Tamikosmom, regarding Kermit getting in trouble for divulging information,  didn't she call Washington to get permission before she posted the crab trap photos?  That may not be what you are talking about so if not just disregard.

Hope she is not in trouble. 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: December 19, 2008, 10:15:40 PM »

Private Forums:

Some ex members started a forum and are stiring the stink.

Also, some members were posting here and on a private forum and a well respected Monkey on the private forum posted information on here which we happily thanked her for.

OK OK I fell off the wagon  .
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: December 19, 2008, 10:17:12 PM »

Kermit made his revelations
or did it start shortly after that time?

Yes, from all indications ChatnGrumble was started more as an offshoot of the Caylee Anthony case in the beginning and it's inception has nothing to do with Kermit's revelations. 
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #650 on: December 19, 2008, 10:18:06 PM »

As a moderator, there seem to be three things that will empty the bench, and cause the crowds onto the field to fight:

1.  religion
2.  politics
3.  private forums

jmho  batman

Well, I know religion and politics bring out the worst in people.  I'm as bad as anyone when I am on my soap box!!!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: December 19, 2008, 10:18:21 PM »

Private Forums:

Some ex members started a forum and are stiring the stink.

Also, some members were posting here and on a private forum and a well respected Monkey on the private forum posted information on here which we happily thanked her for.

OK OK I fell off the wagon  .

I knew you couldn't be good the rest of the night.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: December 19, 2008, 10:20:07 PM »

Yes, from all indications ChatnGrumble was started more as an offshoot of the Caylee Anthony case in the beginning and it's inception has nothing to do with Kermit's revelations. 

Thank you, Klaas.  Sorry I got the name wrong.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #653 on: December 19, 2008, 10:21:03 PM »

DAMN.....sorry, I know o/t but I think there is a mouse in my house!!!!!

My dog is going nuts.

BBL

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: December 19, 2008, 10:22:19 PM »

Thank you, Klaas.  Sorry I got the name wrong.

the name works for me.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #655 on: December 19, 2008, 10:23:20 PM »

I spent some time earlier, researching internet copyright law & non-disclosure statements.  I ended up finding a lot of forums where people had specific questions about posting emails on blogs, etc.  I regret I didn't save the links, but it seems that Kyle would have to have all his posts and emails copywrited to pursue anything against Kermit.  Of course, I am not an expert and my research was limited with this old POS (for San) computer. 

As San said before, if Kyle posted things that were not his to begin with & things that were not complementary to his employer or others, then, there lies a big problemo....jmho....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: December 19, 2008, 10:25:27 PM »

DAMN.....sorry, I know o/t but I think there is a mouse in my house!!!!!

My dog is going nuts.

BBL

I just got up before and walked to the kitchen because I thought the same thing here after the snowfall we had today....aaaccck.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: December 19, 2008, 10:25:39 PM »

I spent some time earlier, researching internet copyright law & non-disclosure statements.  I ended up finding a lot of forums where people had specific questions about posting emails on blogs, etc.  I regret I didn't save the links, but it seems that Kyle would have to have all his posts and emails copywrited to pursue anything against Kermit.  Of course, I am not an expert and my research was limited with this old POS (for San) computer. 

As San said before, if Kyle posted things that were not his to begin with & things that were not complementary to his employer or others, then, there lies a big problemo....jmho....

I agree.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: December 19, 2008, 10:28:00 PM »

Goodnight Everyone.

But I do get up sometimes in the middle of the night and come back on so that could be a lie too 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #659 on: December 19, 2008, 10:29:57 PM »

Goodnight Everyone.

But I do get up sometimes in the middle of the night and come back on so that could be a lie too 

Goodnight, San.....I saw you were up early, early this am....

I had a night like that a couple days ago....it was a battle night... 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.