April 26, 2024, 10:34:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 - 12/24/08  (Read 226054 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: December 19, 2008, 10:30:10 PM »

DAMN.....sorry, I know o/t but I think there is a mouse in my house!!!!!

My dog is going nuts.

BBL

I just got up before and walked to the kitchen because I thought the same thing here after the snowfall we had today....aaaccck.

I have a little lizzard in the house.  He is climbing on the
Christmas presents as I wrap them.  Dog ignores him.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #661 on: December 19, 2008, 10:31:09 PM »

Goodnight Everyone.

But I do get up sometimes in the middle of the night and come back on so that could be a lie too 

Goodnight San!  and come back later if you want to!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: December 19, 2008, 10:34:09 PM »

Goodnight Everyone.

But I do get up sometimes in the middle of the night and come back on so that could be a lie too 

Good Night San.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #663 on: December 19, 2008, 10:34:18 PM »

Okay, I'm back for a minute.  Got to put out traps.  That mouse has been eating well somewhere.  Probably my cupboards!!!   

How do they get in.................   acck is right, 2NJ

LOL little lizard.  They are cute... but my dog would chase his tail. 

Goodnight San and Say goodnight to me, I'm off to find traps!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #664 on: December 19, 2008, 10:36:05 PM »

DAMN.....sorry, I know o/t but I think there is a mouse in my house!!!!!

My dog is going nuts.

BBL

I just got up before and walked to the kitchen because I thought the same thing here after the snowfall we had today....aaaccck.

I have a little lizzard in the house.  He is climbing on the
Christmas presents as I wrap them.  Dog ignores him.

Had a newt or whatever they called them a few years back in the summer months....pretty to look at outside, but geez, he ran across my living room like a snake.  He died in a corner of my kitchen, sad to say, since we couldn't find him right away.  Yes, we live in the country and have to deal with this stuff.  Glad the bears are sleeping..they are scary.

Sorry...OT is over.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: December 19, 2008, 10:37:37 PM »

Okay, I'm back for a minute.  Got to put out traps.  That mouse has been eating well somewhere.  Probably my cupboards!!!   

We use a product that is actually "fox urine" that we spray about once a month outside where they might come in.  It works!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: December 19, 2008, 10:38:37 PM »

Well, I am sure my invitation to the new private forum got lost in the email!  I know they are crazy about me!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: December 19, 2008, 10:41:58 PM »

We use a product that is actually "fox urine" that we spray about once a month outside where they might come in.  It works!
Which is worse - a mouse or a house that smells like fox urine?????? 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: December 19, 2008, 10:42:12 PM »

I have a Riddex plugged into just about every room now.  They seem to work, too.

That last article about Rudy Croes, now it seems Aruba is mad not because of what van der Straten did but because Rudy Croes is saying he did it.  Go figure!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: December 19, 2008, 10:42:14 PM »

Well, I am sure my invitation to the new private forum got lost in the email!  I know they are crazy about me!

Mine too Anna 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #670 on: December 19, 2008, 10:43:09 PM »

No worries, Anna.  My mom always told me I was lucky if I could count my friends on one hand, and it's about Natalee, so we don't have to count or think about it.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: December 19, 2008, 10:47:32 PM »

Actually, you are supposed to spray it like a dog would pee, the fox is a predator of mice and that's why they RUN from any area the fox has claimed.  Or that's what I read anyway!  I make my husband spray it, I don't want to risk getting any on me!  It's STRONG, from what he says.

I promise that's my last post about fox pee!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: December 19, 2008, 10:51:13 PM »

I have a question....Did the Gab&Grumble site exist before
Kermit made his revelations
or did it start shortly after that time?

Yes, from all indications ChatnGrumble was started more as an offshoot of the Caylee Anthony case in the beginning and it's inception has nothing to do with Kermit's revelations. 

Was ChatnGrumble started by disgruntled Monkeys who were posting on the Caylee Marie forum.  I was wondering where some of original posters from that forum disappeared to.

Maybe I was the underlying reason for the formation of ChatnGrumble.  My uncompromising speculations.  Hey ... maybe I was the main reason for its formation.

My ears were not ringing as a forged onward in my speculations but ... sometimes it takes me a while to clue in.

Anyways ... I was not afforded an invitation.  I was not afforded the opportunity to decline.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: December 19, 2008, 10:54:51 PM »

I would not want either.  I would take ducky ... my computer and ... move out.  Hubby could come and fetch me when the coast was clear.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: December 19, 2008, 10:56:11 PM »

I would not want either.  I would take ducky ... my computer and ... move out.  Hubby could come and fetch me when the coast was clear.

Janet

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #675 on: December 19, 2008, 11:12:33 PM »

G'nite...see you tomorrow.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #676 on: December 19, 2008, 11:13:45 PM »

Hi KYCat...If You are still reading...I wanted to tell You that We just had a small mouse in Our house and the exterminator told us to bait the trap with peanut butter and then to place a peanut or pecan or any kind of nut on top of the peanut butter....We did this and within an hour We heard the trap go off and waalaa We had Him and My Hubby took Him outside and gave Him to the cat.....Haven't seen anymore so hopefully that was the only one.....We figure He came in when We went on Our Thanksgiving trip.......Try it.. it works fast..... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: December 19, 2008, 11:19:45 PM »

G'nite...see you tomorrow.

Goodnight 2NJSons!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: December 19, 2008, 11:24:35 PM »

Yesterday Kermit posted the long post from Kyle about the cop
and the brother......was Kyle talking about Clyde Burke as the
cop who was with his brother?
I have read it several times and can't get the sense of it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: December 19, 2008, 11:34:01 PM »

Yesterday Kermit posted the long post from Kyle about the cop
and the brother......was Kyle talking about Clyde Burke as the
cop who was with his brother?
I have read it several times and can't get the sense of it.

Good question Magnolia.  I'm not sure either.  Maybe I'll go bring it forward so we can look at it some more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.