April 19, 2024, 10:39:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 - 12/24/08  (Read 225765 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #760 on: December 20, 2008, 04:59:41 PM »

12/20/2008 Bondia

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: December 20, 2008, 05:35:43 PM »

OT.....haunting evidence is on with natalee holloway.  Sorry if someone beat me to it, I just ran across it on the TV

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #762 on: December 20, 2008, 06:03:57 PM »

5:00pm - 6:00pm, truTV (58)
Haunting Evidence : "George Allen Smith"
The case of a newlywed lost at sea is investigated. Also: the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Original Airdate: October 25, 2008
TV14 (CC)             Full Show Info

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: December 20, 2008, 08:02:55 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_50740.php

Google translation

Aruba
'*******' Rob Pietersz will remain a solid pg
20 Dec, 2008, 13:56 (GMT -04:00)

Rob Pietersz is appointed new Attorney-General of the Aruban prosecutor's office.
ORANGE CITY-Robert "Rob" Pietersz Franklin (61) already since June acting Attorney-General (pg) on Aruba, remains at his place. The Empire of Ministers yesterday agreed to his appointment as' permanent 'pg of the Public Ministry (OM) by January 2009.

"I'm already asked if my period as acting pg wanted to extend permanent pg, and find it worth the relationship to continue," Pietersz said in a response. "I was initially asked for a hand to help and six months pg to be acting."

Pietersz was formerly pg of the Netherlands Antilles and has also previously agreed for a period of nine months pg been deputy of Aruba. He held the post since June, which was originally toebedacht to the Dutch former Attorney-General Dato Steenhuis, after acting pg Nico Jörg was gone. The Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes continued, however, publicly questioned the arrival of Steenhuis. This came a few years ago in the news because he would have his driver turned on the speed to perform and to get through safety barriers. In 1998 he was accused of conflict of interest, for which he received a reprimand.

The appointment of fixed Pietersz puts an end to the search for a permanent replacement for the Aruban Attorney General Theresa Croes of Aruba-Fernandes, who long-time home Saturday because of a labor dispute with the government over its pension. Aruba wanted a salary based on her pension payment. Croes Fernandes-employment on January 1 would have ended this year, but the conflict saw them off. Only recently, through a settlement with Croes-Fernandes, the government has a solid respect for the office managed to arrange.

In the Netherlands were the developments surrounding the appointment of the mid-pg this year followed closely by the Second Chamber Alexander Pechtold (D66) and Sybrand of Haersma-Buma (CDA). According to Pechtold was the appearance of justice in Aruba in the game. From Haersma-Buma was for law enforcement in Aruba extremely bad that there was no functioning pg.

Pietersz do not want to respond to the history. "I have noted but the period is closed. We look forward to the future. "The new pg, the Royal Decree on his appointment has not yet seen, but he assumes that the next three years, until his retirement age, Attorney-General of the Aruban OM remains.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: December 20, 2008, 08:32:10 PM »

Google translation

Aruba

Rob Pietersz is appointed new Attorney-General of the Aruban prosecutor's office.
ORANGE CITY-Robert "Rob" Pietersz Franklin (61) already since June acting Attorney-General (pg) on Aruba, remains at his place. The Empire of Ministers yesterday agreed to his appointment as' permanent 'pg of the Public Ministry (OM) by January 2009.

"I'm already asked if my period as acting pg wanted to extend permanent pg, and find it worth the relationship to continue," Pietersz said in a response. "I was initially asked for a hand to help and six months pg to be acting."

Pietersz was formerly pg of the Netherlands Antilles and has also previously agreed for a period of nine months pg been deputy of Aruba. He held the post since June, which was originally toebedacht to the Dutch former Attorney-General Dato Steenhuis, after acting pg Nico Jörg was gone. The Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes continued, however, publicly questioned the arrival of Steenhuis. This came a few years ago in the news because he would have his driver turned on the speed to perform and to get through safety barriers. In 1998 he was accused of conflict of interest, for which he received a reprimand.
The appointment of fixed Pietersz puts an end to the search for a permanent replacement for the Aruban Attorney General Theresa Croes of Aruba-Fernandes, who long-time home Saturday because of a labor dispute with the government over its pension. Aruba wanted a salary based on her pension payment. Croes Fernandes-employment on January 1 would have ended this year, but the conflict saw them off. Only recently, through a settlement with Croes-Fernandes, the government has a solid respect for the office managed to arrange.

In the Netherlands were the developments surrounding the appointment of the mid-pg this year followed closely by the Second Chamber Alexander Pechtold (D66) and Sybrand of Haersma-Buma (CDA). According to Pechtold was the appearance of justice in Aruba in the game. From Haersma-Buma was for law enforcement in Aruba extremely bad that there was no functioning pg.

Pietersz do not want to respond to the history. "I have noted but the period is closed. We look forward to the future. "The new pg, the Royal Decree on his appointment has not yet seen, but he assumes that the next three years, until his retirement age, Attorney-General of the Aruban OM remains.

I am glad there was no conflict of interest in Natalee's case.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: December 20, 2008, 09:00:49 PM »

Wow!  I wonder what it takes to create a conflict of interest if not in Natalee's case.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: December 20, 2008, 10:47:24 PM »

I wanted to bring this forward:

Kermit posted:

It is Dolf Richarson who is in charge of the investigation.
I know that he waited some time before he even sent what was called the material.
So could he have switched it? I don't know.

But look at Dolph Richardson and Hans Mos.
AND the Aruban divers that were on board.
BUT and I am going to say this ONLY ONCE.
The Aruban divers, nor Hans Mos, nor Richardson were aware of what I may reveal to you.
THEY have no idea.

That is important because it reveals the cover-up.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #767 on: December 20, 2008, 10:51:56 PM »

Kermit posted:

I know that he waited some time before he even sent what was called the material.

The Aruban divers, nor Hans Mos, nor Richardson were aware of what I may reveal to you.
THEY have no idea.

Magnolia...When and where was this posted by Kermit.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: December 20, 2008, 11:03:20 PM »

Kermit posted:

THEY have no idea.

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2008, 10:12:06 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg554827#msg554827

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: December 20, 2008, 11:06:15 PM »

Kermit posted:

THEY have no idea.

Kermit

Thank you Tamikosmom.  I was searching and I couldn't find it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: December 20, 2008, 11:07:30 PM »

Google translation

Aruba

I am glad there was no conflict of interest in Natalee's case.

Me too.

However ... Jossy is soooo suspicious.

Janet

+++++++

NANCY GRACE
Latest in Search for Natalee Holloway
Aired October 4, 2005 - 20:00:00 ET

GRACE: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: December 20, 2008, 11:08:39 PM »

Kermit posted:

THEY have no idea.

Kermit

Thank you Tamikosmom.  I was searching and I couldn't find it.

You are welcome San.

I noticed that Magnolia had stepped away.

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: December 20, 2008, 11:09:09 PM »

Kermit posted:

THEY have no idea.

Kermit

Thank You Janet!....I thought that I had missed something but I now see that Kermit made the post when I was out of town.....And I just did not recall it at first when Magnolia posted it....Thanks Again.... 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: December 20, 2008, 11:14:17 PM »

I was looking, and found it; but Janet is faster than lightning!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: December 20, 2008, 11:18:58 PM »

Kermit posted:

THEY have no idea.

Kermit

Thank You Janet!....I thought that I had missed something but I now see that Kermit made the post when I was out of town.....And I just did not recall it at first when Magnolia posted it....Thanks Again.... 

I was wondering what was going on hotping.  I know you and I have Kermit's posts on the trap/cage topic memorized word for word.

Good Night.

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: December 20, 2008, 11:19:45 PM »

Yes She sure is.... Thank goodness for Janet!

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: December 20, 2008, 11:21:20 PM »

Kermit posted:

THEY have no idea.

Kermit

I was wondering what was going on hotping.  I know you and I have Kermit's posts on the trap/cage topic memorized word for word.

Good Night.

Janet
I don't know about Me having them Memorized but I believe that You Do! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: December 20, 2008, 11:26:26 PM »

Goodnight Janet!   

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: December 20, 2008, 11:30:58 PM »

Good night Janet! And Thanks Again! 

In God We Trust!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: December 20, 2008, 11:40:28 PM »

Really!! I was searching Kermits post and was thinking......now by time I find this Janet will already have posted it plus I don't know how to do the linky thing.  lol

How does she do that?  Amazes me every time. lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.