April 25, 2024, 08:57:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 - 12/24/08  (Read 226013 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2008, 09:14:06 PM »

It helps me if I run it through the Pap translator and
then through the Portuguese to English.

Yes, that does help some.  Still, Dutch is much easier don't you think?

Dutch is much easier.  I think Pap is terrible because so many
languages are involved.  I always admired Getagrip!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2008, 09:15:33 PM »

I am bringing this forward:

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 -
« Reply #973 on: Today at 05:29:25 PM »

I just sat down and throughly read Kermits post.  Very disturbing.  I am going to ask a question and it may not be very popular.  Hotshot if you are reading would you try to answer this question for me?  Did hotshot say she personally knew John Silvetti?  Did hotshot put John in touch with Dave?  How was John S. have so much knowledge that he could observe and declare that there were no remains in the cage and it was a post office?  Is this where Caps got his info from on the cage being a post office?

Natalee cannot win for losing.  She is caught in a caught 22.  USA cannot help her and Aruba will not help her.
I know john only in speaking with him twice about the case.  No I did not get him in touch with Dave, Schafer did that i do believe.  Some of the Monkeys have all the right in believing what they want to believe, however, I refuse to believe that they are bad guys.  I have a theory, i have stated it, and i dont want to get into it again.  For people to pounce on kyle for something that wasnt even his job to do, is very poor.  I have explained that also.  I have talked with Kyle for quite some time now, and believe when he tells me that words were taken out of context.  i believe in Tim miller whole heartedly, and can't fathom him being involved with anyone who wouldnt want to find natalee.  Silvetti is now working on the gulf cost with Tim, are people going to say now that he is scanning for oil there too? We all have a reason for being here, and doing what we do, just because it doesn't fit in some peoples agendas, doesnt mean we are not here for natalee.  we wouldnt be here if we were not here for natalee.  Everything that pops up doesnt have to be a diversion.  I sent Caps out to find Silvetti, and I have said that before.  Why???  Caps needed help with the pond. I cant say for sure why Silvetti would call Tim a liability, but I am pretty sure Tim wanted to see for himself what was in the trap, as he didnt believe it wasn't a skull.......I dont think Tim got the chance to see for himself, and thats too bad.  i think that was a chance of a lifetime.  Mansure was on the boat, why?  I dont know, that what I was told by his dad.....He did NOT do the dive...
I am off to sleep now.  the new job has me wanting my pillow..GN all.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2008, 09:17:21 PM »

I agree with Klaas, the Dutch articles are much easier to get translations for.  I usually use Google translate too.  

One problem I have with the Bondia articles is that I don't know if there's a way to grab the text from the articles (in the flipping book) that aren't included on the front page of the website.  I have been typing out and running through the translator the ones that I'm really interested in.  That's too much work for most of them.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2008, 09:18:52 PM »

Me too!  I miss the translations!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2008, 09:23:04 PM »

Getagrip has a great sense of humor and she is so bright.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2008, 09:24:47 PM »

I just sat down and throughly read Kermits post.  Very disturbing.  I am going to ask a question and it may not be very popular.  Hotshot if you are reading would you try to answer this question for me?  Did hotshot say she personally knew John Silvetti?  Did hotshot put John in touch with Dave?  How was John S. have so much knowledge that he could observe and declare that there were no remains in the cage and it was a post office?  Is this where Caps got his info from on the cage being a post office?

Natalee cannot win for losing.  She is caught in a caught 22.  USA cannot help her and Aruba will not help her.
I know john only in speaking with him twice about the case.  No I did not get him in touch with Dave, Schafer did that i do believe.  Some of the Monkeys have all the right in believing what they want to believe, however, I refuse to believe that they are bad guys.  I have a theory, i have stated it, and i dont want to get into it again.  For people to pounce on kyle for something that wasnt even his job to do, is very poor.  I have explained that also.  I have talked with Kyle for quite some time now, and believe when he tells me that words were taken out of context.  i believe in Tim miller whole heartedly, and can't fathom him being involved with anyone who wouldnt want to find natalee.  Silvetti is now working on the gulf cost with Tim, are people going to say now that he is scanning for oil there too? We all have a reason for being here, and doing what we do, just because it doesn't fit in some peoples agendas, doesnt mean we are not here for natalee.  we wouldnt be here if we were not here for natalee.  Everything that pops up doesnt have to be a diversion.  I sent Caps out to find Silvetti, and I have said that before.  Why???  Caps needed help with the pond. I cant say for sure why Silvetti would call Tim a liability, but I am pretty sure Tim wanted to see for himself what was in the trap, as he didnt believe it wasn't a skull.......I dont think Tim got the chance to see for himself, and thats too bad.  i think that was a chance of a lifetime.  Mansure was on the boat, why?  I dont know, that what I was told by his dad.....He did NOT do the dive...

What would it profit Kermit to quote Kyle out of context?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2008, 09:28:02 PM »

Getagrip has a great sense of humor and she is so bright.

I agree, San.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2008, 09:30:18 PM »

thanks hotshot for responding.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: December 17, 2008, 09:30:48 PM »

I just thought you had a Translator from your computer?

Janet..

I don't think so.

Klaas?

Janet

For translating many languages (other than Pap) the Google translator is pretty darn good.  You can even translate the entire page.  Unfortunately, the only news publication in Aruba NOT in Pap is Amigoe. 

Google translator:

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: December 17, 2008, 09:39:06 PM »

So what's your take HotShot.Just some boat guys in over their head?I've asked this before.If they were not briefed before going into
aruban waters their not very smart.JMOO.The problem with that is there business is about being in water!One would assume after speaking with Dave Holloway John silvetti would NEVER trust the ALE,but from Kyle's own words the is quite the contrary!Not Logical to me!"IF" she was in that cage?Again.We may never know.Why?It's all in Kyle's own words.He tell's the story..Correct me if i'm wrong.As well i've always appreciated your responses as well as honesty.We don't have to all agree but continue to seek JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!Still waiting on those witnesses..KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2008, 09:39:24 PM »

ooohhh cripes already - those WERE Kyle's own words. Let's knock it off already - this is getting to be a huge pain in the arse and I'm starting to get really pissed that someone here is impugning Kermit. Knock it off Kath.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2008, 09:43:19 PM »

Always1

Yes Natalee is a real person and the only reason I am here as Admin of SM is because I made a promise to do my best to find justice for HER.  I agreed to help Red with the site October 2005 after there was a problem with some of the Admin's and Mod's at the time.  Same kind of problems we had with some that have been banned from SM and have started an invite only site.

So please, no lectures.

I for one thank you for making that promise.  We would not be here because of that promise.

Thank you Klaasend for all your time and effort.  It is hard work and I don't know how you do it day in and day out.

thumleft

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: December 17, 2008, 09:43:51 PM »

ooohhh cripes already - those WERE Kyle's own words. Let's knock it off already - this is getting to be a huge pain in the arse and I'm starting to get really pissed that someone here is impugning Kermit. Knock it off Kath.

Rob.You are a Pirate of EPIC proportions.. You and Capt.Sparrow on the open seas..Great visual..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2008, 09:48:56 PM »

Thank you, Rob.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2008, 10:18:37 PM »

Here's the deal.  Neither Kyle or Capslock have been banned.  They are welcome to post rebuttles to anything Kermit is posting.  I'm all for hearing both sides of the story.  It's not like it's going to harm the investigation.  After this long I doubt anything can hurt the investigation.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: December 17, 2008, 10:18:53 PM »

So what's your take HotShot.Just some boat guys in over their head?I've asked this before.If they were not briefed before going into
aruban waters their not very smart.JMOO.The problem with that is there business is about being in water!One would assume after speaking with Dave Holloway John silvetti would NEVER trust the ALE,but from Kyle's own words the is quite the contrary!Not Logical to me!"IF" she was in that cage?Again.We may never know.Why?It's all in Kyle's own words.He tell's the story..Correct me if i'm wrong.As well i've always appreciated your responses as well as honesty.We don't have to all agree but continue to seek JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!Still waiting on those witnesses..KEEPTHEFAITH

The following words of Kyle kingman are not taken out of context.

I knew when this post was submitted to SM ... a public forum ... SOMETHING WAS NOT RIGHT and ... the search effort had yet to begin.  Logic dictated that a joint venture with the enemy to recover Natalee Holloway's remains could only be furthering the coverup agenda of Aruba.

Janet

+++++++

KYLE KINGMAN'S POSTS TO THE SCARED MONKEYS FORUM

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »

Thought you all may find this interesting if you're willing to accept it-

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help.  They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust.  Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time.  We've helped each other however and whenever we can.  They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right.  I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning.  Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332457;topicseen#msg332457

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: December 17, 2008, 10:23:19 PM »

Quote from: Kermit on Today at 03:19:47 PM
I hope the information helps in some way to bring Natalee home to her mother and father.
G_d bless you all.
G_d bless Natalee.

Are the missing o's a cryptic message?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: December 17, 2008, 10:26:04 PM »

I hope the information helps in some way to bring Natalee home to her mother and father.
G_d bless you all.
G_d bless Natalee.

Good eyes!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2008, 10:26:28 PM »

G_d bless you all.
G_d bless Natalee.

some people don't spell the word God out completely... only certain people do that 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2008, 10:27:41 PM »

G_d bless you all.
G_d bless Natalee.

I think he always spells God like that.  Don't know why.

It's all good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.