April 25, 2024, 05:42:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 - 12/24/08  (Read 226008 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #860 on: December 22, 2008, 02:31:21 AM »

Hello Mr van der Kouwe,

I hope all is well in your life and that of your family. You are all in our prayers. Hang in there Sir. We all wish you the best holiday possible and that time heals your wounds.

Your never far from our hearts.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #861 on: December 22, 2008, 05:37:02 AM »

Good morning Klaas

never lift the pressure of evil island
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: December 22, 2008, 09:32:06 AM »

can't read where it exactly is about.

but it seems like a secretary for the Minister Plenipotentiary of Aruba is accusing someone in the Aruba House, The Hague of sexual harrasment.

http://awemainta.com

nothing in the Dutch press about this yet.

The Minister Plenipotentiary of Aruba (Dutch: Gevolmachtigd Minister van Aruba) represents the constituent country of Aruba in the Council of Ministers of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The current Minister Plenipotentiary of Aruba is Frido Croes. The Minister Plenipotentiary and his cabinet are seated in the "Arubahuis" (Aruba House) in The Hague.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minister_Plenipotentiary_of_Aruba

Aruba House
http://www.arubahuis.nl/index.php

Interesting list of former occupants of this position:

Frido Croes                   November 8, 2005                           MEP
Ella Tromp-Yarzagaray    October 30, 2001–November 7, 2005  MEP
Mito Croes                    September 1994–October 30, 2001    AVP
Candelario Wever           March 2, 1993–September 1994        MEP
Ella Tromp-Yarzagaray    March 8, 1991–March 1, 1993           MEP
R.H. Laclé                     February 9, 1989–March 7, 1991       MEP
John Merrywater            January 10, 1986–February 11, 1989  PPA

Merryweather was the guy who organized protests against Beth and had some connection to the person who said Joran killed his own dog, threw it's body in the quarry at Moko and then tried to blame it on someone else.

Lacle - member of Tito's family???  Tito 'maybe she deserved it' Lacle spent a great deal of time trying to convince us that ALE was doing a good job.

Cros, Wever and Tromp---could be related to everyone!

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:53 pm
If Babylonian card sings ALL will fall
Teepees and the house of Babylon

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:30 pm
We need a sacrifice to appease the Arawaks and the Cowboys
Teepees already swaying in strong babylonian wind
House of Babylon does not want a sacrifice
They do not care about Arawak Teepees
only wrath of cobwoys

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: December 22, 2008, 09:42:27 AM »

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
by Greta Van Susteren
See below ….from Radio Netherlands….could they be getting serious about an investigation there??? (finally???)  (click here)

“…The public prosecutor’s office on the island of Aruba has received new tip-offs about Joran van der Sloot’s possible involvement in Natalee Holloway’s disappearance. In the light of the new information, Chief Prosecutor Hans Mos has decided to postpone a decision on whether Mr Van der Sloot will face renewed prosecution for his alleged role in the disappearance of 19-year old US teenager Holloway in 2005.

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/region/netherlands/081222-holloway-clues
The public prosecutor's office on the island of Aruba has received new tip-offs about Joran van der Sloot's possible involvement in Natalee Holloway's disappearance. In the light of the new information, Chief Prosecutor Hans Mos has decided to postpone a decision on whether Mr Van der Sloot will face renewed prosecution for his alleged role in the disappearance of 19-year old US teenager Holloway in 2005.

Actress Tracy Pollan, who is to play Beth Twitty in a 2009 telefilm 

The prosecutor's office is reluctant to divulge details about the new tip-offs. Revealing the content would endanger the investigation, officials say. "Tips are still coming in, and it takes time to follow all leads. I expect we can take a decision about renewed prosecution in February," a spokeswoman told the AD daily on Monday.

Holloway telefilm
Meanwhile the case of the disappeared woman has aroused interest in the film industry. The Lifetime Movie Network has signed actress Tracy Pollan to play Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee Holloway, who untiringly tries to keep the affair in the public eye.

Production of the telefilm is expected to begin in January, aiming at a premiere in April.

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: December 22, 2008, 09:48:10 AM »

I know this has already been posted but still, I like to see it, lol:

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/region/netherlands/081222-holloway-clues

New clues in Natalee Holloway caseRNW News

22-12-2008

The public prosecutor's office on the island of Aruba has received new tip-offs about Joran van der Sloot's possible involvement in Natalee Holloway's disappearance. In the light of the new information, Chief Prosecutor Hans Mos has decided to postpone a decision on whether Mr Van der Sloot will face renewed prosecution for his alleged role in the disappearance of 19-year old US teenager Holloway in 2005.

The prosecutor's office is reluctant to divulge details about the new tip-offs. Revealing the content would endanger the investigation, officials say. "Tips are still coming in, and it takes time to follow all leads. I expect we can take a decision about renewed prosecution in February," a spokeswoman told the AD daily on Monday.

Holloway telefilm
Meanwhile the case of the disappeared woman has aroused interest in the film industry. The Lifetime Movie Network has signed actress Tracy Pollan to play Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee Holloway, who untiringly tries to keep the affair in the public eye.

Production of the telefilm is expected to begin in January, aiming at a premiere in April

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: December 22, 2008, 09:50:59 AM »

http://www.arubahuis.nl/index.php

Babelfish Translation:

Welcome confessed on the Internet site of the cabinet of the agent minister of Aruba, also as the Aruba house. The Aruba house is the official representation of the Arubaanse government in the Netherlands, in accordance with the statute for the kingdom. The agent minister has the general control and in this is supported by a director and several accounts of departments.

The Aruba house became in 1983, opened as a representative of Aruba in the Netherlands. With obtaining the status separate on 1 January 1986 this office became the cabinet of the agent minister. The Aruba house looks after the interests of Aruba in the Netherlands and renders support and to Arubanen in the Netherlands. Moreover the Aruba house is responsible for looking after the interests of Aruba at the European Union. The agent minister represents the government at official agencies in the Netherlands or elsewhere in Europe. At the request of the government the Aruba house grants support to ministers, Statenleden and civil servants of departments at their activities in the Netherlands or elsewhere in Europe. Also the Aruba house acts as a point in the Netherlands for the states, the Council of Ministers and departments of Aruba. The Aruba house has an important task in collecting, information and recommending the government concerning facts and developments relevant for Aruba.

As a representative of Aruba in the Netherlands the Aruba house supports cultural activities Arubaanse organisations to love as much as possible our cultural heritage in the Netherlands living.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #866 on: December 22, 2008, 11:41:37 AM »

22-12-2008

Holloway telefilm

Production of the telefilm is expected to begin in January, aiming at a premiere in April

Me Too Klaas! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: December 22, 2008, 12:17:29 PM »

OM receives new tips about Joran

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/2862417/Justitie_krijgt_nieuwe_tips_over_Joran.html

OM on Aruba received recently new tips about Joran's involvement in the 'disappearance' of Natalee.
Mos says due the media attention they are receiving these tips.
no word on the nature of these tips to not interfere with the ongoing investigation.

decision to prosecute is now postponed to February 2009.
---------------------------------------

continue contacting US / Dutch media, members of Dutch parliament, FBI, embassies, and more.
http://www.tweedekamer.nl/kamerleden/commissies/NAAZ/

whatever happened to Thialand threatening to arrest him?  I guess that was all just a big load of BS too eh?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: December 22, 2008, 12:32:32 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren
See below ….from Radio Netherlands….could they be getting serious about an investigation there??? (finally???)  (click here)

“…The public prosecutor’s office on the island of Aruba has received new tip-offs about Joran van der Sloot’s possible involvement in Natalee Holloway’s disappearance. In the light of the new information, Chief Prosecutor Hans Mos has decided to postpone a decision on whether Mr Van der Sloot will face renewed prosecution for his alleged role in the disappearance of 19-year old US teenager Holloway in 2005.

Holloway telefilm

Production of the telefilm is expected to begin in January, aiming at a premiere in April.

This is probably all just complete BS.  They are just keeping the case open so when the "investitigation of the investigation" starts, they can just say sorry we cant comment or cooperate because the case is still open and there is an ongoing investigation.

Its all a load of crap.  They do not investigate any tips or anything in Aruba.  Hell, they wouldnt even take the evidence Greta offered up.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #869 on: December 22, 2008, 01:58:11 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

Holloway telefilm

This is probably all just complete BS.  They are just keeping the case open so when the "investitigation of the investigation" starts, they can just say sorry we cant comment or cooperate because the case is still open and there is an ongoing investigation.

Its all a load of crap.  They do not investigate any tips or anything in Aruba.  Hell, they wouldnt even take the evidence Greta offered up.
Bump... For Blah

Red
Administrator
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 -
« Reply #686 on: December 19, 2008, 10:49:25 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wreck,

I saw that you asked a question a while back and I will give you a more detailed response over the weekend. As much as I can.

Please know that there is always things going on behind the scenes that the media does not know about and would only report when is made public. The media does not investiagte ... they do things for ratings. Now more than ever.

Please know that there are things going on ... I will try and see what can actually be mentioned. Do not ever think that Beth gives up, she is too strong a woman to ever go that.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: December 22, 2008, 03:41:44 PM »

22-12-2008

Holloway telefilm

Resigned at RU pointed out that there is a striking resemblance between Kathy Kinney, of the Drew Cary Show, and Anita van der Sloot.

I didn't know how to bring the pictures, but it is a good match.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: December 22, 2008, 04:22:12 PM »

22-12-2008

Holloway telefilm

Resigned at RU pointed out that there is a striking resemblance between Kathy Kinney, of the Drew Cary Show, and Anita van der Sloot.

Any ideas for who to play Julia?
How about "Seattle Slew" for Greta?

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: December 22, 2008, 04:57:49 PM »

Any ideas for who to play Julia?
How about "Seattle Slew" for Greta?

Hmmmmm.....thinking Cloris Leachman (no offense, Cloris)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: December 22, 2008, 05:01:42 PM »

Kim Basinger ( on a bad day)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #874 on: December 22, 2008, 05:08:46 PM »

Throw some bleach on Sandra Bernhardt's locks and ...poof...there ya have Julia's role covered   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: December 22, 2008, 05:44:53 PM »

22-12-2008

Holloway telefilm

Kathy Kinney

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: December 22, 2008, 05:47:13 PM »

22-12-2008

Holloway telefilm

Kathy Kinney

Too bad Harpo isn't still living!

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #877 on: December 22, 2008, 05:54:57 PM »

I know who could be very well playing the role of Joran van der Sloot. John Mark Byers!

never lift the pressure of evil island
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: December 22, 2008, 06:23:48 PM »

Another E-mail...

Dear ,

Thank you for your email concerning the justice system on Aruba and the case of Natalee Holloway. Within the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Aruba is an autonomous country and is responsible for Justice affairs in Aruba. The Netherlands provide assistance whenever requested by the Aruban authorities. The case of Natalee Holloway has for example been reviewed by an joint Dutch – Aruban police team. Unfortunately the case has, so far, not been solved.

THE STATE SECRETARY OF THE INTERIOR AND KINGDOM RELATIONS,

on her behalf,

The director for Kingdom relations,

G.E.A. van Craaikamp

Ministry of Interior and Kingdom Relations

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: December 22, 2008, 06:39:26 PM »

Throw some bleach on Sandra Bernhardt's locks and ...poof...there ya have Julia's role covered   

Oh, Nut, that is soooooo Julia Renfro.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.