April 26, 2024, 04:27:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 - 12/24/08  (Read 226047 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: December 23, 2008, 07:18:07 PM »

Great Post Janet! 

Thank you hotping.

I do not believe for one minute that justice for Natalee Holloway is going to come out of an Aruban or Dutch court.  The implications in regards to accountability for the happenings of the morning of May 30, 2005 and ... the persuing coverup ... is so far reaching.

However ... if it is revealed ... as the oceanographer (Kyle) on board the Persistence suspects ... that Natalee's remains were in that trap/cage ... the family will be allowed a measure of closure.

If the family is afforded the opportunity to bring Natalee home to rest on American soil ... I will consider my time and effort researching this case for the past 3 1/2 years worthwhile.

Either way ... I will bow and let go of my grasp on this case and ...  leave accountability to the discretion of the Judge of all judges.

Hotping ... Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Janet

Janet,
I am very thankful for all of your posts.  I like the reminders

Merry Christmas to you and all of your family and to all Monkeys.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #921 on: December 23, 2008, 07:23:37 PM »

Thank You Janet for another Fantastic Post.....And Merry Christmas to You and Yours Also! We got an early Christmas Present this Year....a New Grandson who was born three weeks early and is doing fine and is Simply Gorgeous!   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: December 23, 2008, 07:33:57 PM »

Thank You Janet for another Fantastic Post.....And Merry Christmas to You and Yours Also! We got an early Christmas Present this Year....a New Grandson who was born three weeks early and is doing fine and is Simply Gorgeous!   

This Christmas will be a very special Christmas!!!  hotping ... you and your family have been truly blessed.

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4282.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: December 23, 2008, 07:41:37 PM »

Great Post Janet! 

Thank you hotping.

I do not believe for one minute that justice for Natalee Holloway is going to come out of an Aruban or Dutch court.  The implications in regards to accountability for the happenings of the morning of May 30, 2005 and ... the persuing coverup ... is so far reaching.

However ... if it is revealed ... as the oceanographer (Kyle) on board the Persistence suspects ... that Natalee's remains were in that trap/cage ... the family will be allowed a measure of closure.

If the family is afforded the opportunity to bring Natalee home to rest on American soil ... I will consider my time and effort researching this case for the past 3 1/2 years worthwhile.

Either way ... I will bow and let go of my grasp on this case and ...  leave accountability to the discretion of the Judge of all judges.

Hotping ... Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Janet

Janet,
I am very thankful for all of your posts.  I like the reminders

Merry Christmas to you and all of your family and to all Monkeys.

Thank you Magnolia.

I realize that every Monkey who is involved in the Natalee Holloway discussion has one objective ... Justice for an eighteen year old American Citizen and ... a measure of closure for her long-suffering family.

I wish I understood God's timing.  The waiting is sooo difficult.

Nevertheless ... I do believe in The Devine Author of the Natalee Holloway story and ... I have faith that the last chapter will be revealed in His perfect timing.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Janet

++++++

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: December 23, 2008, 07:59:20 PM »

This Christmas will be a very special Christmas!!!  hotping ... you and your family have been truly blessed.

Janet

Thank You Janet for the Link to The Beautiful Christmas Story! Every Day is Special and Christmas is Extra Special! God Bless and Merry Christmas!

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: December 23, 2008, 08:01:08 PM »

I believe that Natalee Holloway's loving stepfather recognized the coverup and came to the realization very early on that justice for his precious stepdaughter was not going to come out an Aruban or a Dutch Court.  He had one request of the "powers that be" in Aruba ...

Janet

______

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 8:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER: Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

_____

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: December 23, 2008, 08:03:52 PM »

My best wishes to everyone for a very Merry Christmas.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: December 23, 2008, 08:07:53 PM »

Merry Christmas SS! Here's Wishing You a Very Blessed Christmas and A Happy New Year! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: December 23, 2008, 08:11:39 PM »

I believe that Natalee Holloway's loving stepfather recognized the coverup and came to the realization very early on that justice for his precious stepdaughter was not going to come out an Aruban or a Dutch Court.  He had one request of the "powers that be" in Aruba ...

Janet

______

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 8:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER: Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

If We could Just get Natalee Home the Good Lord will take care of the Justice...God Bless Natalee's Family During this Holiday Season and Always!

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: December 23, 2008, 08:15:15 PM »

Merry Christmas SS.

Janet

++++++

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: December 23, 2008, 08:18:31 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: December 23, 2008, 08:31:19 PM »

Congratulation, hotping.  Babies are always such good news.
Your gorgeous boy just wanted to be here in time for Christmas.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: December 23, 2008, 08:48:19 PM »

Congratulation, hotping.  Babies are always such good news.
Your gorgeous boy just wanted to be here in time for Christmas.
Thank You Magnolia! Yes....His Mom thought She would be in the hospital for Christmas but the Thoughtful Little Fellow changed all of that by coming early...lol!

In God We Trust!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #933 on: December 23, 2008, 08:50:09 PM »

BUMP
Probably won't happen till morning and I will be in early. Night all.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: December 23, 2008, 08:51:46 PM »

Merry Christmas Magnolia! I'm almost up to My elbows in Cornbread...lol...I have Dressing to make and pies to bake......I'll probably be back later to see what's happening! 

In God We Trust!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: December 23, 2008, 08:59:25 PM »

Merry Christmas Magnolia! I'm almost up to My elbows in Cornbread...lol...I have Dressing to make and pies to bake......I'll probably be back later to see what's happening! 

I love to make dressing.....it is always an adventure.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: December 23, 2008, 09:05:20 PM »

Congrats, hotping!!!  What a wonderful Christmas gift for your family!  Just this time last year our family was celebrating the birth and coming home for our twin grandsons.  I know how happy you must be!!!!!!!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: December 23, 2008, 09:06:39 PM »

I love to make dressing.....it is always an adventure.

Same here! But, ya cain't have turkey without cornbread dressin'!

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: December 23, 2008, 09:08:29 PM »

I do have one Natalee-related question.

Does anyone know if Jaime's father is a docter?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: December 23, 2008, 09:09:34 PM »

Merry Christmas to all! I'm heading to Oklahoma, but will be checking in!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.