March 28, 2024, 05:36:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 - 12/24/08  (Read 224939 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: December 13, 2008, 01:10:50 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 07:00:47 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 06:38:36 PM »

Maybe I'm first?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 06:38:44 PM »

Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Kyle: The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th

May 16 - Kyle posted: I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains. The witness claims to have seen a muddy Joran coming out of the Monserat pond after disposing of her body.
<snip>
The 40+ investigators brought in from Holland never stepped foot in the pond

John Silvetti's email to Kyle: The Polis did not drain that pond and they did not search it, period!

JOHN SILVETTI TELLS CAPS THAT THE TRAP/CAGE IS A POSTOFFICE AND THE CAGE WAS EMPTY.
MARCH 3, 2008 – John Silvetti meets with CapsLockWizard

From an email sent from CapsLockWizard:
“Yes, We did have the meeting today. It was a long meeting and we are all set to start the process of a permit to drain. Witness will gave statement to Lawyer (Helen), Lawyer will motion to drain the pond to OM. If Motion denied, will go to media and expose more dirt. John knows everything now and he will stay behind to help and protect. John state the cage was empty. it was full of these broken plastic bags that shows on the cam like skull, but he said to me it is the water doing tricks when picture was taken. He thinks also it is a postoffice. When I told him the story about the cage, he also understand now some things that he could not have question about. Like why is the Panter allways parked over the spot while there is notting anymore in he cage. The meeting end at 5:00 pm and was very good. About the Pipes. They will be checked. Also John thinks that the signs are there but need to drain the pond. Also Withness is 99% it was some one that came from the pond area that he saw, because it looks like a dutch man and was cover in mud from the chest down.”

Kyle stated: "This is a picture from Natalee standing on the beach and rotated and scaled to the image to matching the body form inside the trap. It matches the end of the skirt identically to what was seen in the cage."

So if we look at Caps' email to Dave and then his posts, MUMinOhio is correct. Caps knew nothing and then he is somehow connected to a witness who magically appears and they go to John Silvetti and it turns John Silvetti from looking at the trap/cage and to looking at the pond, brings the witness to the states for a polygraph test and the evidence is gone from that trap/cage because no one knew except Kyle Kingman and that ROV unit that captured the last photos.
Meanwhile John Silvetti is trying to set up an office in Aruba. And so Aruba masterminded the diversion away from any thing about the person's remains inside that cage/trap in the ocean as well as Joran created a media stir with his sit-down Greta interview that he sold Natalee into sex slavery, then the attention turned to Rudy Croes statement Jan van der Straaten was involved in covering-up but that was also brought out in 2006 Jan v/d Straatten was indeed investigated and had telephone conversations with people about the case that he should not have contacts with, or even talk about the case.
and now as Hero Brinkman pointed out, if he knew of this, why did he wait 3 1/2 years to say something about it?

No body - no case seems to have been the Aruba code word for CORRUPTION!

#1468 on: May 07, 2008, 05:28:28 AM  muminohio
When Caps first started posting in the forum he knew very little about the case, or so it appears from his early posts. He asked us about the family, the friends, the private plane and the pimps. He asked about the suspects and about the people such as Julia and others that continually misinformed us. He needed our help and knowledge with these pieces of the puzzle. There is nothing wrong with that, I personally have spent a lot of time and posts sharing any information I had or could find.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379700#msg379700

NOW LET'S FOLLOW CAPS, THE WITNESS/Shango/Simian, ARUBA COPS, KYLE KINGMAN and John Silvetti:

Kyle said: "My opinion on Simian is that he is a detective/cop involved in the case since the beginning. My understanding is that there is only one of the originals remaining. He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic and actually contained a latitude which from what he claimed could have been anywhere in the world. The brother thought they were coordinates, but it was just a latitude. Oddly, the latitude was within a half mile from where we found the trap and centered on Arashi beach. Basically, if you stood on land and pointed straight to the trap and were right on the money... this is what the difference amounts to. Based on this latitude we payed a little more attention to the northern portions of the search grid near that Latitude. The trap was found shortly after, within the original search area, but very close to the provided latitude. I would have found the trap without the latitude, but it was very strange. None of us pressed the two for more information because they clearly were VERY uncomfortable.

The brother of the detective came to us and was very persistent over the information. He was almost in tears and just had to "clear his conscience" about it.

His brother, the detective came with him to 'validate him'.

Personally, I think the detective was Simian. The guy kept his mouth shut for the most part but was obviously intelligent and knew a lot more than he led on. It didn't seem he immediately trusted us but gradually became more comfortable, enough to talk.

I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap. Basically, by using his brother and claiming the information he shared was only based on a vision, it distances the detective from responsibility and makes it hard to point back to him should it be a problem later. I think the whole game was bogus and he knew almost everything but was helping how he was able and felt comfortable. I don't understand why he had to use his brother and claim a "vision".

The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up. Not wanting to be implicated but still wanting to help, he could shift the information to a vision of his brothers, perhaps still help a bit and claim no-involvement. However, this man was intelligent enough, cared about the case, yet was self implicated to a high enough level to want to be kept his knowledge a secret. He spoke well enough english and knew everything in my opinion. Perhaps I should find out his name. I never got it. We may never have.

Kyle said: "Based on the little I know of Simian, there are striking similarities that stood out after I laid down on the evening I met with the detective and his brother.Perhaps Simian is the detective and Shango is the brother.

Kyle said: "- IF a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

- IF the detective knew the latitude, how did he come to this knowledge?

- Who else knew this information?

Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search?

The detective originally wouldn't meet with us and only wanted us to meet with his brother. We convinced him to meet along with his brother and made him feel as comfortable as possible. He reluctantly agreed but wouldn't talk. The brother did all the talking at first. It seemed to me the brother was acting out the "vision" scenario to protect the detective brother. It didn't feel like the brother was in any way corrupt or connected. Also, he wasn't that bright compared to the detective brother. After a while the detective started asking some questions and loosened up a bit. With the pointed questions he asked he proved he knew a lot, but we didn't press him.

The reason I think the detective is Simian is that:
- he is intimately connected to the case
- forced into silence
- both he and the brother seemed to want the case solved but the whole encounter was so CRYPTIC
- he is condemned if his identity and knowledge were BOTH exposed. One or the other, he's still safe
- He was intelligent and had a good enough command over the english language (not common over the rest of the bunch)

- IF his brother was acting on his behalf with the whole 'I had a vision' act, then the detective's character supports pulling something like Simian off.
- the detective was very internet and computer savy, which was unusual for the bulk of the Polis.
- It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog.
- his character was very cryptic; the way he moved, spoke, and asked questions was just not normal.

"Caps is not Simian. He has indicated he knows who was either Shango or Simian. The person he thinks it is, is a cop.

it was Clyde Burke that went to the meeting with Helen Lejuz

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 06:39:12 PM »

I hope the information helps in some way to bring Natalee home to her mother and father.
G_d bless you all.
G_d bless Natalee.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 06:39:52 PM »

Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Kyle: The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th

May 16 - Kyle posted: I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains. The witness claims to have seen a muddy Joran coming out of the Monserat pond after disposing of her body.
<snip>
The 40+ investigators brought in from Holland never stepped foot in the pond

John Silvetti's email to Kyle: The Polis did not drain that pond and they did not search it, period!

JOHN SILVETTI TELLS CAPS THAT THE TRAP/CAGE IS A POSTOFFICE AND THE CAGE WAS EMPTY.
MARCH 3, 2008 – John Silvetti meets with CapsLockWizard

From an email sent from CapsLockWizard:
“Yes, We did have the meeting today. It was a long meeting and we are all set to start the process of a permit to drain. Witness will gave statement to Lawyer (Helen), Lawyer will motion to drain the pond to OM. If Motion denied, will go to media and expose more dirt. John knows everything now and he will stay behind to help and protect. John state the cage was empty. it was full of these broken plastic bags that shows on the cam like skull, but he said to me it is the water doing tricks when picture was taken. He thinks also it is a postoffice. When I told him the story about the cage, he also understand now some things that he could not have question about. Like why is the Panter allways parked over the spot while there is notting anymore in he cage. The meeting end at 5:00 pm and was very good. About the Pipes. They will be checked. Also John thinks that the signs are there but need to drain the pond. Also Withness is 99% it was some one that came from the pond area that he saw, because it looks like a dutch man and was cover in mud from the chest down.”

Kyle stated: "This is a picture from Natalee standing on the beach and rotated and scaled to the image to matching the body form inside the trap. It matches the end of the skirt identically to what was seen in the cage."

So if we look at Caps' email to Dave and then his posts, MUMinOhio is correct. Caps knew nothing and then he is somehow connected to a witness who magically appears and they go to John Silvetti and it turns John Silvetti from looking at the trap/cage and to looking at the pond, brings the witness to the states for a polygraph test and the evidence is gone from that trap/cage because no one knew except Kyle Kingman and that ROV unit that captured the last photos.
Meanwhile John Silvetti is trying to set up an office in Aruba. And so Aruba masterminded the diversion away from any thing about the person's remains inside that cage/trap in the ocean as well as Joran created a media stir with his sit-down Greta interview that he sold Natalee into sex slavery, then the attention turned to Rudy Croes statement Jan van der Straaten was involved in covering-up but that was also brought out in 2006 Jan v/d Straatten was indeed investigated and had telephone conversations with people about the case that he should not have contacts with, or even talk about the case.
and now as Hero Brinkman pointed out, if he knew of this, why did he wait 3 1/2 years to say something about it?

No body - no case seems to have been the Aruba code word for CORRUPTION!

#1468 on: May 07, 2008, 05:28:28 AM  muminohio
When Caps first started posting in the forum he knew very little about the case, or so it appears from his early posts. He asked us about the family, the friends, the private plane and the pimps. He asked about the suspects and about the people such as Julia and others that continually misinformed us. He needed our help and knowledge with these pieces of the puzzle. There is nothing wrong with that, I personally have spent a lot of time and posts sharing any information I had or could find.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379700#msg379700

NOW LET'S FOLLOW CAPS, THE WITNESS/Shango/Simian, ARUBA COPS, KYLE KINGMAN and John Silvetti:

Kyle said: "My opinion on Simian is that he is a detective/cop involved in the case since the beginning. My understanding is that there is only one of the originals remaining. He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic and actually contained a latitude which from what he claimed could have been anywhere in the world. The brother thought they were coordinates, but it was just a latitude. Oddly, the latitude was within a half mile from where we found the trap and centered on Arashi beach. Basically, if you stood on land and pointed straight to the trap and were right on the money... this is what the difference amounts to. Based on this latitude we payed a little more attention to the northern portions of the search grid near that Latitude. The trap was found shortly after, within the original search area, but very close to the provided latitude. I would have found the trap without the latitude, but it was very strange. None of us pressed the two for more information because they clearly were VERY uncomfortable.

The brother of the detective came to us and was very persistent over the information. He was almost in tears and just had to "clear his conscience" about it.

His brother, the detective came with him to 'validate him'.

Personally, I think the detective was Simian. The guy kept his mouth shut for the most part but was obviously intelligent and knew a lot more than he led on. It didn't seem he immediately trusted us but gradually became more comfortable, enough to talk.

I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap. Basically, by using his brother and claiming the information he shared was only based on a vision, it distances the detective from responsibility and makes it hard to point back to him should it be a problem later. I think the whole game was bogus and he knew almost everything but was helping how he was able and felt comfortable. I don't understand why he had to use his brother and claim a "vision".

The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up. Not wanting to be implicated but still wanting to help, he could shift the information to a vision of his brothers, perhaps still help a bit and claim no-involvement. However, this man was intelligent enough, cared about the case, yet was self implicated to a high enough level to want to be kept his knowledge a secret. He spoke well enough english and knew everything in my opinion. Perhaps I should find out his name. I never got it. We may never have.

Kyle said: "Based on the little I know of Simian, there are striking similarities that stood out after I laid down on the evening I met with the detective and his brother.Perhaps Simian is the detective and Shango is the brother.

Kyle said: "- IF a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

- IF the detective knew the latitude, how did he come to this knowledge?

- Who else knew this information?

Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search?

The detective originally wouldn't meet with us and only wanted us to meet with his brother. We convinced him to meet along with his brother and made him feel as comfortable as possible. He reluctantly agreed but wouldn't talk. The brother did all the talking at first. It seemed to me the brother was acting out the "vision" scenario to protect the detective brother. It didn't feel like the brother was in any way corrupt or connected. Also, he wasn't that bright compared to the detective brother. After a while the detective started asking some questions and loosened up a bit. With the pointed questions he asked he proved he knew a lot, but we didn't press him.

The reason I think the detective is Simian is that:
- he is intimately connected to the case
- forced into silence
- both he and the brother seemed to want the case solved but the whole encounter was so CRYPTIC
- he is condemned if his identity and knowledge were BOTH exposed. One or the other, he's still safe
- He was intelligent and had a good enough command over the english language (not common over the rest of the bunch)

- IF his brother was acting on his behalf with the whole 'I had a vision' act, then the detective's character supports pulling something like Simian off.
- the detective was very internet and computer savy, which was unusual for the bulk of the Polis.
- It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog.
- his character was very cryptic; the way he moved, spoke, and asked questions was just not normal.

"Caps is not Simian. He has indicated he knows who was either Shango or Simian. The person he thinks it is, is a cop.

it was Clyde Burke that went to the meeting with Helen Lejuz

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 06:40:02 PM »

I just sat down and throughly read Kermits post.  Very disturbing.  I am going to ask a question and it may not be very popular.  Hotshot if you are reading would you try to answer this question for me?  Did hotshot say she personally knew John Silvetti?  Did hotshot put John in touch with Dave?  How was John S. have so much knowledge that he could observe and declare that there were no remains in the cage and it was a post office?  Is this where Caps got his info from on the cage being a post office? 

Natalee cannot win for losing.  She is caught in a caught 22.  USA cannot help her and Aruba will not help her.

JOHN SILVETTI

KYLE KINGMAN'S POSTS TO A PRIVATE FORUM

Kyle: John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis

Kyle: John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word

Kyle: John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle: John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again.

Kyle: I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 06:41:39 PM »

Where does ol' Tim Trahan fit into this Rob?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 06:43:05 PM »

I am bringing this forward:

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 -
« Reply #973 on: Today at 05:29:25 PM »

I just sat down and throughly read Kermits post.  Very disturbing.  I am going to ask a question and it may not be very popular.  Hotshot if you are reading would you try to answer this question for me?  Did hotshot say she personally knew John Silvetti?  Did hotshot put John in touch with Dave?  How was John S. have so much knowledge that he could observe and declare that there were no remains in the cage and it was a post office?  Is this where Caps got his info from on the cage being a post office?

Natalee cannot win for losing.  She is caught in a caught 22.  USA cannot help her and Aruba will not help her.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2008, 06:43:55 PM »

you answer your own question wiff da question doncha?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2008, 06:46:52 PM »

Do we know what role Eduardo Mansur played on the Persistence "if" any at all?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2008, 06:47:13 PM »

Looks like Caps last posted 12/13 in the early am hours...last logged on 12/14, fwiw.

CapsLockWizard
Position:  Scared Monkey
Date Registered:  December 20, 2007, 10:38:24 PM
Last Active:  December 14, 2008, 10:47:50 PM

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2008, 06:49:11 PM »

JOHN SILVETTI

KYLE KINGMAN'S POSTS TO A PRIVATE FORUM

Kyle: John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis

Kyle: John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word

Kyle: John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle: John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again.

Kyle: I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 06:51:41 PM »

What about the "maze" Rob, it is a real place??  You have been there.  Crossbow and I discuss this all the time. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2008, 06:52:34 PM »

I'm an Victim's Rights Advocate. I try to help those that have no voice. Just as you all do. If I told you the SN's of some on the monkey board that victims themselves - your head would spin. Like Linda Blair's We all have our burdens to carry. When people like the crew of the Persistence can't even be trusted to do the right thing - we're all in trouble.

I'm thankful Kermit has the ovaries and mental fortitude to do the right thing, or we would never know. That takes class. REAL CLASS.

How do you Define “Ethical Leadership”?

“doing the right thing even when no one is watching,” 

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2008, 06:54:11 PM »

I'm sorry, you are addressing these questions to the wrong person. I juss dun know.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2008, 06:57:19 PM »

I have no idea what the maze is - or if it exists. Babylon is not Aruba or the casinos - it is the whole of the Caribbean. I have found some references to it, even on TV, as far back as 2002.

+++

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2008, 06:58:17 PM »

The Post Office

...  March 01, 2008, 10:53:14 PM
Remember My post before:

The cage was there already,  ...
...  office has been exposed.

Remember Dirty  ...
... ...it had been done before...

Post office has been exposed....translation.. ...
... .hmmm...a post office is used to *deliver* things... ...
...  at this momment for those that uses the post office.

Search the news on Panter boat. ...

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - by CapsLockWizard
...  March 03, 2008, 10:21:38 PM
Silverfox

Post of the Day

Just one thing though  ...
...  Persistence had accidently mapped a post office network: Given your hypothesis  ...
...  this post office network could help bring down  ...

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru by CapsLockWizard

look at my findings carefully, [on the cage "it is Escudero Cage."] Colombia drug  ...
...  to one. --->. to confuse the issue.

cage (400lbs) to havy for 2 people "AND" to  ...
...  for just a scull. "AND" area of he cage in the water too deep "AND" need a  ...
...  did leave a drug package in that large cage, who was the diver who went down to  ...
...  and leave Natalee's head in the same cage? Is this a possible scenario?

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 - by CapsLockWizard
... , 11:34:59 PM
Caps is telling you that cage has been used to leave things for  ...
...  time a bird tells you about a large cage in water and you will say no way that  ...

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - by CapsLockWizard
...  Ocean EX would interject himself in the cage as he did last night? Why is Joran  ...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2008, 06:59:07 PM »

What about the "maze" Rob, it is a real place??  You have been there.  Crossbow and I discuss this all the time. 

Is that your question Always1, or were you told to come here and ask?  Just curious.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2008, 07:00:01 PM »

I'm sorry, you are addressing these questions to the wrong person. I juss dun know.

Thanx Rob.I'll await further word from you regarding Tj..Again thanx for what you do!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2008, 07:01:12 PM »

Tim Trahan was the "only" American diver on board the Persistence.

I suspect that Tim Trahan and John Silvetti were a team in assisting the Arube in the GRAND FINALE TO THE GREAT ARUBAN COVERUP!!

Janet

+++++++

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 -
« Reply #701 on: December 08, 2008, 03:52:49 AM »

John Silvetti and Tim Tehran were the project leads.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4216.msg571319;topicseen#msg571319

_____

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.