May 28, 2024, 04:26:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 - 12/24/08  (Read 228428 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: December 18, 2008, 12:06:34 AM »

Does anyone recall if Kyle gave the second set of photographs to Kermit privately, or were they posted at freebirds?
I THINK privately (it seems no one that posts here will even admit they belong to a private forum!) (they just seem to know everything posted in them though!!)

But if others knew, why are we just learning about this now? 

Boomer sooner, boomer sooner.
I am not too sure other Monkeys know what KERMIT knows!!

[size6pt]How to get to Norman from OKC: Go South until you smell it, go east until you step in it![/size]

You form OKC Wreck??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: December 18, 2008, 12:09:01 AM »

Does anyone recall if Kyle gave the second set of photographs to Kermit privately, or were they posted at freebirds?
I THINK privately (it seems no one that posts here will even admit they belong to a private forum!) (they just seem to know everything posted in them though!!)

Originally -- I now live in Dallas. I will be there for Christmas

[size6pt]How to get to Norman from OKC: Go South until you smell it, go east until you step in it![/size]

You form OKC Wreck??

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: December 18, 2008, 12:09:54 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #143 on: December 18, 2008, 12:10:10 AM »

Season's Greetings, maybe?

12/17/2008 Solo di Pueblo

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=2

I tried typing it out and running through translator, may have had some typos...

aruba, paseo, is the season for we all tin: peace, love, hope y comprencion for another, sasha ridpath

reflexiona on the ana here, y corda the momentonan cheerful cu you have happen inside y if occasion owing to succeed for let another they feel happy. if are you think cu do you will desea for can owing to change the momentonan tristo, still do you por…. pesey have hope, ask comprension for her momentonan cu bop or owing to abort, y also compronde cu if the another owing to abort, could you pordone. give do you self love y peace, y cu is esey is thing you can ofreee. are you the person cu can goza of, paseo! come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: December 18, 2008, 12:10:47 AM »

'Van der Eem assaulted girlfriend'

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/2855553/Van_der_Eem_mishandelde_vriendin.html

attacked her with a crowbar this weekend.
briefly detained and also drivers license taken away because his driving was dangerous while the police were chasing him.
OM has to decide what the next steps are.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: December 18, 2008, 12:11:08 AM »

I don't know that others knew.  Do you think they did?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: December 18, 2008, 12:12:11 AM »

Something isn't making sense.  Why am I getting the feeling that there are other Monkeys who knew about the trap and didn't say anything?

Norman has it all over Stillwater.

Maybe it's from wherever you're "hearing" these things, maybe all the questions are best directed at who you're "hearing" these things from.  JMO

TM - I have my own mind and my own opinions.  I am asking honest questions that have come from personal thoughts.  We have all heard that there are members of SM that are members of freebirds, so I really don't understand the insinutation unless you're a freebird and I struck a chord.  I don't know who the freebirds are and I really have no concern about anyone belonging to freebirds or any other forum.  My question is that I have been reading responses to Kermit's statements on this forum saying that things were taken out of context.  How do people know that things were taken out of context if they didn't see the original posts to begin with?  My point is that there must be other people besides just Kermit who have had knowledge about Kyle's posts.  And I am not defending Kyle.  I am asking why only Kermit has come forward with the information.  Others have obviously known what the rest of us are just now learning.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: December 18, 2008, 12:12:35 AM »

You form OKC Wreck??

O/T for i second.From Seattle so was seeing how the Thunder were going over down there??Back to Natalee...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #148 on: December 18, 2008, 12:12:44 AM »

briefly detained and also drivers license taken away because his driving was dangerous while the police were chasing him.

That's terrible!  Is she o.k.?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #149 on: December 18, 2008, 12:13:11 AM »

Caesu, never a dull moment....geesh...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: December 18, 2008, 12:17:53 AM »

Well, if this information was discussed on freebirds or whatever other forum it was discussed on, why is Kermit swinging out there all alone like a pinata.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: December 18, 2008, 12:19:31 AM »

Something isn't making sense.  Why am I getting the feeling that there are other Monkeys who knew about the trap and didn't say anything?

Maybe it's from wherever you're "hearing" these things, maybe all the questions are best directed at who you're "hearing" these things from.  JMO

TM - I have my own mind and my own opinions.  I am asking honest questions that have come from personal thoughts.  We have all heard that there are members of SM that are members of freebirds, so I really don't understand the insinutation unless you're a freebird and I struck a chord.  I don't know who the freebirds are and I really have no concern about anyone belonging to freebirds or any other forum.  My question is that I have been reading responses to Kermit's statements on this forum saying that things were taken out of context.  How do people know that things were taken out of context if they didn't see the original posts to begin with?  My point is that there must be other people besides just Kermit who have had knowledge about Kyle's posts.  And I am not defending Kyle.  I am asking why only Kermit has come forward with the information.  Others have obviously known what the rest of us are just now learning.

SS, did you see my post above? I'm pretty sure it was HOTSHOT (just this evening) that said that Kyle told HER this personally - not in a secret forum. I don't think anyone has alluded to what Kyle shared in a secret forum. (at least nothing I've seen)

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: December 18, 2008, 12:20:10 AM »

That's terrible!  Is she o.k.?

it doesn't say about her condition.
only says he hit her on her upper leg. and he has been stalking her over the phone.
she managed to call the police.
and then the police chased him. but they stopped chasing him as it became too dangerous.
they arrested him the next morning.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: December 18, 2008, 12:22:07 AM »

I am not TM, but Hotshot and ldstlou both said that they had conversed
privately with Kyle and he had said that the Kermit's post were taken
out of context.  I do not believe they were.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: December 18, 2008, 12:24:08 AM »

SS ... I just scanned Kermits posts (profile) ... I do not think he/she made that clear.

The first set of ROV images were revealed around February 29, 2008 when they were posted on the SM forum.  These images originated from a private forum that Robin Holloway posted at.  This is the first I was aware that there were ROV images which were not turned over to the ALE.

The second set of ROV images were posted by Kermit on November 24, 2008 along with Kyle's posts brought over from either a private forum and/or emails.  This is the first I knew of a second set of ROV images that were not turned over to the ALE.  Up until this time ... I was unaware that Kyle was posting anywhere other than BFN and SM.

All my speculations were based on posts that Kyle Kingman posted on SM.

Janet

++++++++

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru
« Reply #820 on: November 23, 2008, 06:46:34 PM »

Kermit,

First, I have NEVER threatened you.  The only thing I said to you is that I do not want to be sued by releasing information into the public that I was specifically told by OUR FBI as confidential. When I'm told not to comment by our FBI, I listen. You clearly do not understand this.

I made a mistake trusting you with so much as a greeting.  It was a gross misjudgement in character on my part. 

We all want the truth out in it's entirety.  The truth will be told by Beth in her terms when SHE feels ready.  It's not up to you or I. If you want the truth, ask BETH, not me.  Your answers will come from her.   

As for me, I stand by Natalee.   I'm sorry Kermit, my answer is NO.  This is my last post at SM.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.msg554523;topicseen#msg554523

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #155 on: December 18, 2008, 12:26:10 AM »

Well, if this information was discussed on freebirds or whatever other forum it was discussed on, why is Kermit swinging out there all alone like a pinata.

The other(s) could have had their own correspondence with Kyle via email or whatever.  Some have admitted it here.  Seems Kermit was trying to get us to figure it out long before posting what was posted.  The other(s) may not have ever been on the same page as Kermit.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: December 18, 2008, 12:27:11 AM »

SS, did you see my post above? I'm pretty sure it was HOTSHOT (just this evening) that said that Kyle told HER this personally - not in a secret forum. I don't think anyone has alluded to what Kyle shared in a secret forum. (at least nothing I've seen)

Yes, Wreck, I did.  I am thinking back to not just today, but over the past few weeks at the dialogues that have gone back and forth and the battles.  We are sitting here every night discussing a cover up, but what about cover up for cover up.  I think this is a pretty significant question, but since I appear to have cleared the cage, I will step back.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: December 18, 2008, 12:28:31 AM »

O/T to Keep: ( I went to highschool with Clay Bennet -- you're not gonna like what i say!!  )

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #158 on: December 18, 2008, 12:31:06 AM »

So much to take in after seeing Kermit's posts, and Rob's post today. I've be a big believer in Kermit (pictures say a 1000 words ) and I have never questioned Rob's integrity. I want to believe CAPS had Justice for Natalee forefront in his investigations, and thought his theory of the events could somehow tell the "what happened to Natalee" while Kermit  "uncovered the disposal". But, at first blush, it certainly does seem now that CAPS was a diversion and part of the aruba spin cycle...especially when tied to his meeting with John S. and how that was rolled out by CAPS and supported by others (With agendas).
As for Persistence and kyle...I have to agree with Kermit.....American Traitors....kyle has had ample opportunity to defend himself....silence says volumes to me. Same for CAPS....silence...
I've been losing faith that Holland and/or aruba will do anything wrt Justice for Natalee, but tonight I'm again energized reading Rob's posts that we will like what is about to be revealed.....I'll wait as that is all I can do.....But it is because of all you wonderful  Monkeys that I can wait...with confidence, that there will be Justice for Natalee....I thank you all....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: December 18, 2008, 12:31:54 AM »

Yes, Wreck, I did.  I am thinking back to not just today, but over the past few weeks at the dialogues that have gone back and forth and the battles.  We are sitting here every night discussing a cover up, but what about cover up for cover up.  I think this is a pretty significant question, but since I appear to have cleared the cage, I will step back.
Nothing wrong with the question at all -- you really have to be paying VERY CLOSE attention to follow it all - as it is not always clear when someone is quoting someone or speculating. It is still fuzzy to me!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.