March 29, 2024, 05:17:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 - 12/24/08  (Read 224957 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #960 on: December 24, 2008, 12:53:07 AM »

Merry Christmas Magnolia! I'm almost up to My elbows in Cornbread...lol...I have Dressing to make and pies to bake......I'll probably be back later to see what's happening! 

I love to make dressing.....it is always an adventure.

Same here! But, ya cain't have turkey without cornbread dressin'!
Ain't that the truth! 

Yes indeed! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #961 on: December 24, 2008, 12:58:01 AM »

Hey TM.....I hope You got all Your shopping done.....and I want to wish You a Merry Christmas...because I probably won't get too because tomorrow We will leave to go on Our trip to see the Kids and Grandkids......Sooooo

Merry Merry Christmas! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: December 24, 2008, 01:02:16 AM »

Merry Christmas to All Monkeys and Their Families....Please Have a Safe and Happy Holiday!

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: December 24, 2008, 01:02:55 AM »

Maybe I'm reading this wrong...but I think this says that the island is viewed in a negative light because of the "mother", and regardless of whether or not they prosecute; it will be viewed in a negative light.  If this is what it says; they need to wake up and smell the coffee (deadly as it may be) and put the blame where it belongs! 

12/24/2008 Awe Mainta

Papiamentu translation:

mirando cu have various informacionnan y tipnan new cu will can is indicativo of the envolvimento of joran van der sloot in the caso of desaparicion of natalee holloway, ministerio publico did take the decision cu will posterga the decision if is persegui or not joran van der sloot. according can owing to compronde, the decision end will wordo take in month of feburary. can corda cu some month behind ministerio publico owing to anuncia cu for end of year will did take the decision, but mirando cu informacion adicion y testigonan new owing to come aserca, owing to dicidi of posterga this one some for can succeed investiga esakinan. is wait for cu finalmente arrive at one decision on the topico controversial here mirando cu still, after of 3 year we island is wordo poni in luz negative by of the desaparicion of the child muher mericano here, y while cu the caso not arrive at one end, as is persegui or not, aruba will follow in the luz negative here.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: December 24, 2008, 01:07:02 AM »

From ABC....Natalee's story is the most widely read Crime
& Justice Story of 2008

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=6511338&page=1

Aruba....it's not going away!

I think this is VERY important as there are so many Arubans who contend that no one is interested in Natalee any more.

They need to know that is just not the case.  Those who tell them so are doing them a disservice as well. 

Now with the new TV Movie coming out, there will still be focus for many months to come.

Aruba and The Netherlands need to get over the concept that we are going to just forget a U.S. citizen for whom they have systematically refused to give an adequate accounting.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: December 24, 2008, 01:07:48 AM »

Hey TM.....I hope You got all Your shopping done.....and I want to wish You a Merry Christmas...because I probably won't get too because tomorrow We will leave to go on Our trip to see the Kids and Grandkids......Sooooo

Merry Merry Christmas! 

Yes, it's done!  Thank goodness!!!!!  My feet feel like I've walked a hundred miles!  Now to get them wrapped; and get started with the cooking!!!  You didn't happen to make extra dressing did you?  I could meet you on the road somewhere!     I'm going to try my mother in law's recipe this year.  I'm ready for the "it's not as good as grandmother's" cause I know they're gonna say it!   

Merry Christmas to you and yours!  And give that sweet baby an extra kiss from me!!!!  You're very lucky, but yes, I can wait a while to be grandma! 

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: December 24, 2008, 01:08:36 AM »

Maybe I'm reading this wrong...but I think this says that the island is viewed in a negative light because of the "mother", and regardless of whether or not they prosecute; it will be viewed in a negative light.  If this is what it says; they need to wake up and smell the coffee (deadly as it may be) and put the blame where it belongs! 

12/24/2008 Awe Mainta

Papiamentu translation:

mirando cu have various informacionnan y tipnan new cu will can is indicativo of the envolvimento of joran van der sloot in the caso of desaparicion of natalee holloway, ministerio publico did take the decision cu will posterga the decision if is persegui or not joran van der sloot. according can owing to compronde, the decision end will wordo take in month of feburary. can corda cu some month behind ministerio publico owing to anuncia cu for end of year will did take the decision, but mirando cu informacion adicion y testigonan new owing to come aserca, owing to dicidi of posterga this one some for can succeed investiga esakinan. is wait for cu finalmente arrive at one decision on the topico controversial here mirando cu still, after of 3 year we island is wordo poni in luz negative by of the desaparicion of the child muher mericano here, y while cu the caso not arrive at one end, as is persegui or not, aruba will follow in the luz negative here.
OMG... You have got to be kidding Me....They are Unbelievable....... Hey Aruba All the Family wants is Their Daughter back.....Don't You think after 3 1/2 years You could at least do the right thing.... If You are viewed in a negative way it is certainly not the Mother's fault... it is lots of people's fault but not Beth's.....

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: December 24, 2008, 01:20:21 AM »

Merry Merry Christmas! 

Yes, it's done!  Thank goodness!!!!!  My feet feel like I've walked a hundred miles!  Now to get them wrapped; and get started with the cooking!!!  You didn't happen to make extra dressing did you?  I could meet you on the road somewhere!     I'm going to try my mother in law's recipe this year.  I'm ready for the "it's not as good as grandmother's" cause I know they're gonna say it!   

Merry Christmas to you and yours!  And give that sweet baby an extra kiss from me!!!!  You're very lucky, but yes, I can wait a while to be grandma! 
I'm glad to here You got it all done....but sorry to hear about Your feet...lol...I haven't actually put the dressing together yet....but I have the cornbread done and the onion and celery ready so all I have to do is mix it up and bake it.....no I didn't make any extra...besides You should see the crew I'll be feeding...There probably won't be any left which is fine with Me......I make mine by My Mom's recipe and even I will say it's still not like Mom's but close.....lol....

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: December 24, 2008, 01:23:50 AM »

Merry Merry Christmas! 

I'm glad to here You got it all done....but sorry to hear about Your feet...lol...I haven't actually put the dressing together yet....but I have the cornbread done and the onion and celery ready so all I have to do is mix it up and bake it.....no I didn't make any extra...besides You should see the crew I'll be feeding...There probably won't be any left which is fine with Me......I make mine by My Mom's recipe and even I will say it's still not like Mom's but close.....lol....

I'm sure it will be delicious Hotping!  Along with those chocolate pies!   

I hope you have a safe trip; and a wonderful Christmas!!!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: December 24, 2008, 01:27:45 AM »

From ABC....Natalee's story is the most widely read Crime
& Justice Story of 2008

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=6511338&page=1

Aruba....it's not going away!

I think this is VERY important as there are so many Arubans who contend that no one is interested in Natalee any more.

They need to know that is just not the case.  Those who tell them so are doing them a disservice as well. 

Now with the new TV Movie coming out, there will still be focus for many months to come.

Aruba and The Netherlands need to get over the concept that we are going to just forget a U.S. citizen for whom they have systematically refused to give an adequate accounting.

I agree, Anna.  They will probably re-run Renee Gielen's crapumentary the day before the new TV movie debuts; that would be par for the course for Aruba!

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: December 24, 2008, 01:30:53 AM »

Merry Merry Christmas! 

I'm sure it will be delicious Hotping!  Along with those chocolate pies!   

I hope you have a safe trip; and a wonderful Christmas!!!!!
Thank You! I'll give Luke a Kiss for You.....Believe Me its fun being a Grandma....spoil em and send em home..... Oh the chocolate pies... My 5 year old Grandson wants to help Me make them so I can see it now chocolate and egg whites all over the kitchen...but it will be fun....I'm about to call it a night.....

Good Night Monkeys!

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: December 24, 2008, 01:33:09 AM »

Those will be priceless memories Hotping!  Enjoy! And I'm sure they will be delicious!

Goodnight, and Merry Christmas!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: December 24, 2008, 01:38:46 AM »

Face it Aruba; Natalee's mother is not alone in this fight!  We want answers and we're not giving up!  Ever!

Justice for Natalee!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: December 24, 2008, 01:54:29 AM »

I'm going to go ahead and move to the new thread a little early.  That way you night owls won't run past page 50 here 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: December 24, 2008, 01:55:23 AM »

Please move to NCD# 787

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.