March 28, 2024, 05:02:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16/08 -02/02/09  (Read 190805 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: December 13, 2008, 08:27:52 PM »

This thread will be like the old LCD thread.  We only request that if you have actual news, photos or pertinent facts on specific cases you post in the proper area.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 12:18:20 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 11:14:20 PM »

Christmas game:

http://www.billybear4kids.com/holidays/christmas/Maze/MazeGame.shtml
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 11:21:12 PM »

OK I stink at this game and I quit.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 10:05:36 AM »

Hopefully I'm not too late!  I've got ICECREAM for Monken's cake!!!!!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 10:28:40 AM »

My 100th post!

Dolce,

I maybe in Sanibel first week of January.  I know it isn't Naples but given it is within a 50 mile radius, I thought I would give you the heads up.  I will let you know ASAP exact dates so that you can be on the look out for a monkey holding icecream cones driving irraticly. 

Congrats on your little ones though I am way behind on that!  I'm enjoying having you bc when they come, it will be game on and I have a feeling we won't see you as much.

I hope your GM is having a good time away from CF and enjoying the sunshine.

lovin

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 10:37:55 AM »

My 100th post!

Dolce,

I maybe in Sanibel first week of January.  I know it isn't Naples but given it is within a 50 mile radius, I thought I would give you the heads up.  I will let you know ASAP exact dates so that you can be on the look out for a monkey holding icecream cones driving irraticly. 

Congrats on your little ones though I am way behind on that!  I'm enjoying having you bc when they come, it will be game on and I have a feeling we won't see you as much.

lovin
How fun!! Sanibel is gorgeous.  I will be in Greece however for my cousins wedding in January, so give me the dates and I will see if I will be in the country at the time...A1 is going to go with me..sneaking her in my luggage.  LOL 
Its my last chance to fly, I have gotten the "OK" from my doctor as I will not yet be in my 32nd week.  (Probably the last for a long time... Sad )
You will love Saibel though!!  If you come back, or if any other monkey comes this way PLEASE let me know!!  I would love to meet up for coffee!!  Smile

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 10:47:41 AM »

My 100th post!

Dolce,

lovin
How fun!! Sanibel is gorgeous.  I will be in Greece however for my cousins wedding in January, so give me the dates and I will see if I will be in the country at the time...A1 is going to go with me..sneaking her in my luggage.  LOL 
Its my last chance to fly, I have gotten the "OK" from my doctor as I will not yet be in my 32nd week.  (Probably the last for a long time... Sad )
You will love Saibel though!!  If you come back, or if any other monkey comes this way PLEASE let me know!!  I would love to meet up for coffee!!  Smile

Wow! Greece sounds wonderful.  I always said that is where I want to go on my honeymoon, but that's a whole nother story for another time! 

Thanks for the invite, though I didn't mean to go there.  I mean you didn't need to feel compelled to say that.   You're just always teasing me about Ohio drivers, so I was giving you a heads up!  You are such a sweet monkey!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 10:55:30 AM »

Wow! Greece sounds wonderful.  I always said that is where I want to go on my honeymoon, but that's a whole nother story for another time! 

Thanks for the invite, though I didn't mean to go there.  I mean you didn't need to feel compelled to say that.   You're just always teasing me about Ohio drivers, so I was giving you a heads up!  You are such a sweet monkey!
LMAO  I will let everyone I know up in Lee County to watch out for you then..LOL  You will fit right in, lots of seasonal residents down here right now from all over...many from Ohio. 

My Dad is even worse about Ohio drivers.  LOL  He was backed into 3 times in one weekend...each of the drivers had Ohio plates.  Its a big joke now, whenever we all go some place together...he checks the plates around the parking spots and makes sure to avoid NY and OH plates..LOL

He had one of his boys come out of academy and training recently from Ohio.  He made him take the field driving test twice...LOL  (The second time was more of a joke)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2008, 10:57:13 AM »

Let me just add...he has no room to talk..he is originally from New Jersey where they "Park cars on curbs" (said in the best NJ accent I can muster)...from what I am told.  LOL

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2008, 12:49:21 PM »

OKAY YOU ALL,I HAVE SOME MORE CAKE PICTURES!!!
I can't believe it took all morning to get these on photobucket!! 

Here ya go!!

I hope it works!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2008, 12:51:29 PM »

Here ya go!!

I hope it works!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2008, 12:53:57 PM »

Here ya go!!

I hope it works!!!!!

This is beautiful!! 

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 01:05:30 PM »

Here ya go!!

I hope it works!!!!!

You are SO talented!!  Just beautiful! 

Could I order an Abbie and a Sarah cake for February?  LOL  OH, and Stevie, Jr.  All three grandbabies in one week!  Oy!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2008, 01:45:31 PM »

Cakes look very nice Monken. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2008, 02:35:21 PM »

Here ya go!!

I hope it works!!!!!

You are SO talented!!  Just beautiful! 

Could I order an Abbie and a Sarah cake for February?  LOL  OH, and Stevie, Jr.  All three grandbabies in one week!  Oy!

If you lived close-by, you sure could!! Thank you so much!!! 

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2008, 02:37:00 PM »

Cakes look very nice Monken. 

THANK YOU, TRIMM!!! 

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2008, 02:37:48 PM »

Here ya go!!

I hope it works!!!!!

This is beautiful!! 

THANK YOU, JOL!!!!! 

Phaedrus
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2008, 02:39:48 PM »

Great lookin' cakes Monken!  I'll bet the recipients were so happy!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2008, 04:52:33 PM »

Monken...those are beautiful.  You are a very talented monkey     I would love a slice right now! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2008, 12:40:15 AM »

Searching??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.