April 19, 2024, 05:22:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16/08 -02/02/09  (Read 191369 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2008, 12:43:11 AM »

Searching??

I am here

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2008, 12:44:43 AM »

OMG - Monkey is soooo cute!!  How big is the other? male or female??
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2008, 12:46:51 AM »

My kids want a lab or a Chihuahua ?  big difference!  I don't want a big dog though!
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2008, 12:50:53 AM »

There is only one that will be on the bigger side.. The mother is about 5 pounds tops and the father is 2 pounds tops.. The lavender male will be rather large. he is spoken for, the brindle male will be a small guy,he is not much bigger then monkey and lucky,the long haired girl that is up in the air as of yet is tiny,I think she may be a bit smaller then monkey. none should be over 3 to 5 pounds except the lavender. I think moms pic is in the photobucket too, should give you an idea of her size and I dont think any but the lavender will even be her size,I think they will stay smaller like the daddy

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2008, 12:50:56 AM »

Do you want our Yorkie Poo?  I just call him a Porkie.  He's driving me bonks.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2008, 12:52:44 AM »

There is only one that will be on the bigger side.. The mother is about 5 pounds tops and the father is 2 pounds tops.. The lavender male will be rather large. he is spoken for, the brindle male will be a small guy,he is not much bigger then monkey and lucky,the long haired girl that is up in the air as of yet is tiny,I think she may be a bit smaller then monkey. none should be over 3 to 5 pounds except the lavender. I think moms pic is in the photobucket too, should give you an idea of her size and I dont think any but the lavender will even be her size,I think they will stay smaller like the daddy

A purple dog??

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2008, 12:52:51 AM »

My kids want a lab or a Chihuahua ?  big difference!  I don't want a big dog though!

hahaha nothing like going from 1 extreme to the other. It is the sly game, aim big even if you really want little,better chance of getting what you want.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2008, 12:53:49 AM »

I love Monkey!!  I want a small/tiny one!  Where are you??  Do you ship??  Shipping makes me so nervous though!   I have done it twice but I stress the whole time.  Are they AKC.  I do not want to breed!! Just pet!! 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2008, 12:56:27 AM »

A purple dog??

LOLOL it is a diluted chocolate,in a certain light,does look lavendar..it is odd..here is a site that has a pic of one that looks identical to him only he is bigger.

http://deeanna19.tripod.com/chihuahuacolors/id12.html

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2008, 12:59:50 AM »

I have been looking all over for a lavendor!!  How big do you think Trouble - love the name - will get??
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2008, 12:59:57 AM »

I love Monkey!!  I want a small/tiny one!  Where are you??  Do you ship??  Shipping makes me so nervous though!   I have done it twice but I stress the whole time.  Are they AKC.  I do not want to breed!! Just pet!! 

They are not AKC but are 100% pure breed chihuahua... I am related to an show breeder of shelties and lowchens and she would never ever let me cross breed any dog.. and she scares me Smile
I am about 45 minutes from Orlando in Polk County Fl. I have never shipped a pet so would not know how Smile

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2008, 01:02:22 AM »

I have been looking all over for a lavendor!!  How big do you think Trouble - love the name - will get??

Trouble should be around 4 to 5 pounds tops. Fatboy is the lavendar and he will be around 7 pounds from the looks of him now.. I guess with his rare color came rare size,he is bigger then his father already and they are only 7 weeks old.

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2008, 01:04:07 AM »

Hi mytime...I see ya didn't need a petition after all?!?! lol

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2008, 01:05:22 AM »

Trouble should be around 4 to 5 pounds tops. Fatboy is the lavendar and he will be around 7 pounds from the looks of him now.. I guess with his rare color came rare size,he is bigger then his father already and they are only 7 weeks old.

I live in Florida!!  East of Orlando!!!  OMG!!  That is unbelievable.  When will they be ready to go??
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2008, 01:06:37 AM »

You were going to sign it though??   
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2008, 01:08:20 AM »

I live in Florida!!  East of Orlando!!!  OMG!!  That is unbelievable.  When will they be ready to go??

I am getting them finished up on weaning and 6 week shots are done, working on paper training too. probably a couple weeks since they are not taking to the eating as well as should be..

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2008, 01:10:38 AM »

Smile) you had asked me to start it for you..I haven't logged in for sometime...my youngest daughter passed away back in oct and been non-socialable so to speak...it has been hard...however have been lurking from time to time on here..never able to catch up it seems

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2008, 01:11:06 AM »

I am getting them finished up on weaning and 6 week shots are done, working on paper training too. probably a couple weeks since they are not taking to the eating as well as should be..

How can I contact you?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2008, 01:12:53 AM »

Smile) you had asked me to start it for you..I haven't logged in for sometime...my youngest daughter passed away back in oct and been non-socialable so to speak...it has been hard...however have been lurking from time to time on here..never able to catch up it seems

Oh I am so sorry!!  My mom passed away in May.  I am still struggling with her loss!!
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2008, 01:18:02 AM »

How can I contact you?

Am I allowed to post my e-mail addy here?? if not, Klaas can give it to you right?? or you e-mail klaas to fwd to me or something?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.