April 28, 2024, 06:05:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16/08 -02/02/09  (Read 191583 times)
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2008, 01:19:41 AM »

Hi mytime...I see ya didn't need a petition after all?!?! lol

You were going to sign it though??   

Smile) you had asked me to start it for you..I haven't logged in for sometime...my youngest daughter passed away back in oct and been non-socialable so to speak...it has been hard...however have been lurking from time to time on here..never able to catch up it seems

Oh I am so sorry!!  My mom passed away in May.  I am still struggling with her loss!!

Thanx Smile  sorry for your loss too..hugs
Nice to see your still around though....

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2008, 01:20:31 AM »

I have been looking all over for a lavendor!!  How big do you think Trouble - love the name - will get??

Trouble should be around 4 to 5 pounds tops. Fatboy is the lavendar and he will be around 7 pounds from the looks of him now.. I guess with his rare color came rare size,he is bigger then his father already and they are only 7 weeks old.

I live in Florida!!  East of Orlando!!!  OMG!!  That is unbelievable.  When will they be ready to go??

I am getting them finished up on weaning and 6 week shots are done, working on paper training too. probably a couple weeks since they are not taking to the eating as well as should be..

How can I contact you?

Am I allowed to post my e-mail addy here?? if not, Klaas can give it to you right?? or you e-mail klaas to fwd to me or something?

Oh shoot I dont know what to do.  Do you have an IM?
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2008, 01:22:59 AM »

either one of you 2 can ask Klaas to send each of your emails to each other without having to post it in the forum...that has been what I have observed so far on here..hope that helps??

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2008, 01:24:12 AM »

I have been looking all over for a lavendor!!  How big do you think Trouble - love the name - will get??

Trouble should be around 4 to 5 pounds tops. Fatboy is the lavendar and he will be around 7 pounds from the looks of him now.. I guess with his rare color came rare size,he is bigger then his father already and they are only 7 weeks old.

I live in Florida!!  East of Orlando!!!  OMG!!  That is unbelievable.  When will they be ready to go??

I am getting them finished up on weaning and 6 week shots are done, working on paper training too. probably a couple weeks since they are not taking to the eating as well as should be..

How can I contact you?

Am I allowed to post my e-mail addy here?? if not, Klaas can give it to you right?? or you e-mail klaas to fwd to me or something?

Oh shoot I dont know what to do.  Do you have an IM?

I do not use IM.. Im not sure what to do either, not sure about the rules on posting our e-mail addresses.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2008, 01:25:17 AM »

either one of you 2 can ask Klaas to send each of your emails to each other without having to post it in the forum...that has been what I have observed so far on here..hope that helps??

That is kind of a issue right now!!  I think??
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2008, 01:25:31 AM »

Is there a certain place to do that??

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2008, 01:25:42 AM »

Espresso Lover and MT, I am so sorry for your losses.  Big hugs to both of you.

Crying or Very sad

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2008, 01:28:40 AM »

Crying or Very sad

Thank you Flossy!!  XOXOX
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2008, 01:28:43 AM »

Crying or Very sad

I as well am sorry for their losses. It hurts to lose loved ones.

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2008, 01:29:16 AM »

Crying or Very sad

Thank you Flossy and nice to meet ya by the way...I have been a lurker for a long time and find it easier to just "READ" too hard to keep up in the Caylee forum it just moves way to fast and think my opinions are better left unsaid ...lol

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2008, 01:29:22 AM »

I will email Klaas and see what she says!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2008, 01:30:22 AM »

Crying or Very sad

Monkey might help!! J/K
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2008, 01:32:24 AM »

Great!! I have no problem with klaas giving my e-mail addy to you. Right now I need to catch a nap..pups will be crying to eat around 4:30 5:00.. I will check back as soon as the pups wake me this a.m. It comes early.. Smile

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2008, 01:33:04 AM »

Crying or Very sad

Monkey might help!! J/K

lol

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2008, 01:33:28 AM »

Great!! I have no problem with klaas giving my e-mail addy to you. Right now I need to catch a nap..pups will be crying to eat around 4:30 5:00.. I will check back as soon as the pups wake me this a.m. It comes early.. Smile

ok good night and thank you!!
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2008, 01:37:19 AM »

ok good night and thank you!!

Not a problem.
Monkey hugs to you.
Good night

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2008, 01:39:29 AM »

Crying or Very sad

Thank you Flossy and nice to meet ya by the way...I have been a lurker for a long time and find it easier to just "READ" too hard to keep up in the Caylee forum it just moves way to fast and think my opinions are better left unsaid ...lol

EL, it's great to meet you too.  I hope you'll eventually be comfortable enough to share your opinions - the more, the better!!  It's even more fun when you're throwing out ideas, even if nobody agrees with you!  Sometimes you may just be the one person who helps someone see something a different way.   Jump in whenever you feel like it!!

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2008, 01:47:34 AM »

Crying or Very sad

EL, it's great to meet you too.  I hope you'll eventually be comfortable enough to share your opinions - the more, the better!!  It's even more fun when you're throwing out ideas, even if nobody agrees with you!  Sometimes you may just be the one person who helps someone see something a different way.   Jump in whenever you feel like it!!

I understand what your saying and mostly agree but think it is more paranoia and fear putting on a forum. I am involved in a situation that has alot of similarities to this case as far as Casey and how her family is however my grandbaby"is still very much alive"I still fear for his safety everyday  with this situation ...and i is hard to be articulate on the Caylee forum ..I have so many mixed feelings on this case...hope this makes sense??

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2008, 03:08:12 AM »

Crying or Very sad

I understand what your saying and mostly agree but think it is more paranoia and fear putting on a forum. I am involved in a situation that has alot of similarities to this case as far as Casey and how her family is however my grandbaby"is still very much alive"I still fear for his safety everyday  with this situation ...and i is hard to be articulate on the Caylee forum ..I have so many mixed feelings on this case...hope this makes sense??

Oh, wow.  I can see how that would make it difficult, for sure. I can't imagine having that fear daily.  It definitely makes sense.

Another hug to you!!!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2008, 08:35:26 AM »

Great lookin' cakes Monken!  I'll bet the recipients were so happy!   

Thanks, Muffi, i try to make each cake as perfect as I can. These were just a handful that I got loaded yesterday, didn't know it would take so long on photobucket??!! ANd you wouldn't believe the nude woman I did for someone!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.