April 27, 2024, 10:16:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16/08 -02/02/09  (Read 191516 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #440 on: January 22, 2009, 06:11:14 PM »

Chat and Grumble has become the biggest hypocritical forum of the internet!!   Everything they professed to be is a joke.  Many members were "poofed" for no reason and Mrskub refuses to give a reason why!!  The lack of integrity, honesty and courage over there is overwhelming!!

I think she has gone off her rocker.   

Klaas was so right about private forums and their hidey holes!!  "Sensitive information"  on the internet is oxymoron in itself!! 

Chat and Grumble has become the one of the best PR's for SM!!  Made many of us realize the "mistruths" that can easily spread and believed by some naive or just ignorant people.  But the truth always surfaces and it didn't take long in this case!!

Warning to all CnG members - Be careful what you read and believe there!!  Pay attention to what has been happening!  All in Oz is not what is claims to be!! 

Now I know a certain CnG member will be copy and posting this to their "Look what was posted at SM" thread like a chidish school girl filled with hate and jealousy - I would like to say this to you - May God Bless YOU!!!  Does hypocrisy have no boundaries!!

Mytime

A thankful poofed member of CnG - who escaped the funny farm before it was too late!! 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: January 22, 2009, 06:14:04 PM »

O/t again - has anyone see BT girl???  I am missing her.

She last posted at SM on 1/19/09.  She can likely be found at Goldmonkey or CnG (unless she has been banned like so many others recently from CnG)

I was reading in the Caylee thread and saw myself mentioned. I kinda feel like a celebrity now. 

Always1 - thanks for missing me. I've been trying to read in the Caylee thread when I can and keep up there , but I've been really busy so haven't done any posting. I haven't had a chance to read the most recent documents, so I'm trying to get the high points of them from what others are saying about them.

Actually, I HAVE been banned from C&G, although I totally have no clue why. I made a supportive post in the stop smoking thread over there, and the next thing I knew, I was no longer a member. No idea what's up with that. 

Thanks again, A1.

Good to see you BTGirl! The same thing happened to me over there!  I don't know if I accidentally flashed my panties during a cheer, or what!  (maybe the fact that my avatar shows clearly that I don't even wear panties has something to do with it!!)

Anyway, I miss seeing you here!

Flossy 

I love your avatar - I've emailed it to a couple of friends who enjoyed it as well.

Miss you too!

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: January 22, 2009, 06:14:35 PM »

Chat and Grumble has become the biggest hypocritical forum of the internet!!   Everything they professed to be is a joke.  Many members were "poofed" for no reason and Mrskub refuses to give a reason why!!  The lack of integrity, honesty and courage over there is overwhelming!!

Klaas was so right about private forums and their hidey holes!!  "Sensitive information"  on the internet is oxymoron in itself!! 

Chat and Grumble has become the one of the best PR's for SM!!  Made many of us realize the "mistruths" that can easily spread and believed by some naive or just ignorant people.  But the truth always surfaces and it didn't take long in this case!!

Warning to all CnG members - Be careful what you read and believe there!!  Pay attention to what has been happening!  All in Oz is not what is claims to be!! 

Now I know a certain CnG member will be copy and posting this to their "Look what was posted at SM" thread like a chidish school girl filled with hate and jealousy - I would like to say this to you - May God Bless YOU!!!  Does hypocrisy have no boundaries!!

Mytime

A thankful poofed member of CnG - who escaped the funny farm before it was too late!! 

Thanks Mytime -

I would say they should be very careful who they give personal information to.  There are alot of people online that aren't playing with a full deck 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #443 on: January 22, 2009, 06:14:56 PM »

Hi BT and Flossy -  Think we need a wall of fame for all the poofed members!!  It should be a good laugh!!! And a big wall!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #444 on: January 22, 2009, 06:18:27 PM »

Mytime

Thanks Mytime -

I would say they should be very careful who they give personal information to.  There are alot of people online that aren't playing with a full deck 

Really???   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: January 22, 2009, 06:19:20 PM »

Hi Mammy!!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: January 22, 2009, 06:23:29 PM »

What was the reason that so many Monkeys left the cage and join the CnG in the first place?

My understanding is that The Cage was not being upheld by any stretch of the imagination.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #447 on: January 22, 2009, 06:26:25 PM »

Mytime

Wow!  Sound like what is going on at this CnG place is just like what has gone on with all the Stacy Peterson forums!  I couldn't believe that so many on the net had nothing to do all day but bitch and moan about other posters on different forums.  One even had what they called the super sekrit thread, accessed by password only.  Little did they realize that everyone could read what they wrote in there about everyone else incl other forums, in their 'latest post' thread.  ahahaha!  All the infighting and outfighting made several forums crash and burn, and all of it became known as "The forum wars of 2008".  Probably still going on but I'd had my fill of it and got the heck outta dodge! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: January 22, 2009, 06:33:26 PM »

Wyks - yes, we saw it all back in 2005 with the NH case and STILL with the NH case.  That is the reason we don't allow members to edit their own posts and we don't have PM's.  We also don't have any private areas of SM.  Everything on SM is open for all to read.  (unless you have a full ban)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: January 22, 2009, 06:35:17 PM »

What was the reason that so many Monkeys left the cage and join the CnG in the first place?

My understanding is that The Cage was not being upheld by any stretch of the imagination.

Janet

Some unhappy or banned monkeys got together and started a new forum.  The rallied to get new members with false promises and a bunch of lies!! 

In all honesty, I think we just ponds in a dirty game of chess.  Janet, SM was my first forum I ever joined and I just got sucked into some of the propaganda!  Boy, I was dumb!!  LOL

Edited for clarification:  CnG was started by Mrskub and or Marlee and neither one is banned from SM
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 06:39:48 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: January 22, 2009, 06:37:40 PM »

Janet

BUMP!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #451 on: January 22, 2009, 06:39:33 PM »

Janet

I can only speak for myself, but I think for the most part it wasn't an issue of leaving the cage to go there instead.  It was a place in which to post in addition to SM.  I had fun cheering on the group who was quitting smoking, and had a few great laughs in chat and on a few of the threads.  It was fun while it lasted, and that's all she wrote.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: January 22, 2009, 06:40:42 PM »

I'll resize them for you Monken. They are BEAUTIFUL!! Oh, you are very. very talented! Thank you for sharing the pics with us!!

All fixed now, Monken! 2nj helped me figure it out, and I learned how to delete pics attached from your computer, so thanks!  

Thank you so much CBB! I just wish i had a close-up that doesn't have me in it! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: January 22, 2009, 06:41:31 PM »

What was the reason that so many Monkeys left the cage and join the CnG site in the first place?

Janet

Some unhappy or banned monkeys got together and started a new forum.  The rallied to get new members with false promises and a bunch of lies!! 

In all honesty, I think we just ponds in a dirty game of chess.  Janet, SM was my first forum I ever joined and I just got sucked into some of the propaganda!  Boy, I was dumb!!  LOL

Thank mytime.

I was wondering where everybody went.  It must have been a large carrot that was dangled.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: January 22, 2009, 06:42:11 PM »

Janet

I can only speak for myself, but I think for the most part it wasn't an issue of leaving the cage to go there instead.  It was a place in which to post in addition to SM.  I had fun cheering on the group who was quitting smoking, and had a few great laughs in chat and on a few of the threads.  It was fun while it lasted, and that's all she wrote.

Flossy - I agree.  I believe most of the members went there because they were invited and wanted to check it out, not because they were unhappy here. 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #455 on: January 22, 2009, 06:46:31 PM »

What was the reason that so many Monkeys left the cage and join the CnG site in the first place?

Janet

Thank mytime.

I was wondering where everybody went.  It must have been a large carrot that was dangled.

Janet

Not really!  Lol.  It was just another place to chat with people we knew from here, honestly. 

Janet

Flossy - I agree.  I believe most of the members went there because they were invited and wanted to check it out, not because they were unhappy here. 

I'd say that's probably a pretty accurate assumption.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: January 22, 2009, 06:46:44 PM »

Anyway ... CBB would you please fix me up for Valentine Day.  A function at our church implies I want to look reaaaaly pretty.  Hubby and I have been chosen as contestants on the "Dating Game".

If we do not win ... 43 years of marriage ... poof!

Janet

_____

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: January 22, 2009, 06:50:09 PM »

Janet

Oh, I agree too.  I wasn't implying that I went there because I was unhappy here!  I really haven't posted at either place because I have been very busy and have a lot of company.  I always read here though.  To be honest, CnG was a dud but I did enjoy using their chat!!  I had never used a chat before so it helped me with my off topic issues!!  LOL
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #458 on: January 22, 2009, 06:50:58 PM »

Wyks - yes, we saw it all back in 2005 with the NH case and STILL with the NH case.  That is the reason we don't allow members to edit their own posts and we don't have PM's.  We also don't have any private areas of SM.  Everything on SM is open for all to read.  (unless you have a full ban)

Having experienced problems with all that elsewhere, I can fully understand why you don't have PM's and the edit button. 

I do have to say klaas, that you and the other admin/mods are THE BEST I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot, cuz I've been to mannnnnny a forum.  You guys manage to run things very nicely with a human and healthy touch.  I like it!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: January 22, 2009, 06:51:53 PM »

Janet

Flossy - I agree.  I believe most of the members went there because they were invited and wanted to check it out, not because they were unhappy here

I hope so.  Some posts submitted to private sites have a way of resurfacing and ... haunting the posters.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.