April 27, 2024, 03:23:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16/08 -02/02/09  (Read 191539 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: January 22, 2009, 08:32:29 PM »

That is what I was referring to.  I cannot comprehend why Monkeys would post on a private form that is "spewing" ... undermining the Scared Monkey's Forum ... undermining Klaasend.  However ... it does appear that some CnG Monkeys have seen the light ... recognized the truth and ... have returned to the cage.

Nevertheless ... by protecting the "spewing" at CnG is abetting its continuation.

If CnG has an independent focus in regards to the issues and ... choses an independent road as a means to an end ... that is fine.  However ... to deviate from its focus by devoting  precious time to undermine the Scared Monkey's site and its administrator ... a site that has one objective ... and an administrator who has one objective ... an objective to to persue justice for missing people ... IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

mytime ... another hug.

Janet

Janet, C&G does have a Natalee thread, but I never really read there and didn't post there. As I said earlier, I only read and posted on the No Smoking thread and the Women's Only thread. I don't think people were going there instead of SM, but in addition to SM. It didn't seem to me to be an either/or proposition. There are lots of internet forums on various topics that I post on, all for different reasons. C&G seemed like a pleasant place where people went to discuss how to stop smoking, what's the best eye shadow, and what their favorite jokes were. I have no idea why so many seemingly innocuous posters suddenly got banned, but life goes on, and in the universal scheme of things, I guess it doesn't really matter.

I agree with BT .... on all of the above!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: January 22, 2009, 08:33:22 PM »

That is what I was referring to.  I cannot comprehend why Monkeys would post on a private form that is "spewing" ... undermining the Scared Monkey's Forum ... undermining Klaasend.  However ... it does appear that some CnG Monkeys have seen the light ... recognized the truth and ... have returned to the cage.

Nevertheless ... by protecting the "spewing" at CnG is abetting its continuation.

If CnG has an independent focus in regards to the issues and ... choses an independent road as a means to an end ... that is fine.  However ... to deviate from its focus by devoting  precious time to undermine the Scared Monkey's site and its administrator ... a site that has one objective ... and an administrator who has one objective ... an objective to to persue justice for missing people ... IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

mytime ... another hug.

Janet

Janet, C&G does have a Natalee thread, but I never really read there and didn't post there. As I said earlier, I only read and posted on the No Smoking thread and the Women's Only thread. I don't think people were going there instead of SM, but in addition to SM. It didn't seem to me to be an either/or proposition. There are lots of internet forums on various topics that I post on, all for different reasons. C&G seemed like a pleasant place where people went to discuss how to stop smoking, what's the best eye shadow, and what their favorite jokes were. I have no idea why so many seemingly innocuous posters suddenly got banned, but life goes on, and in the universal scheme of things, I guess it doesn't really matter.

Nevertheless ... if those Monkeys were aware of the vile accusation were being "spewed" against the Scared Monkey's site and Klaasend on another thread ... I cannot comprehend why those Monkeys would not leave of their own accord.  I cannot comprehend why they waited until they were banned.

BT ... it does not make any sense to me.

Many of the Monkeys who went to CnG were my favorite ... you were one of them.  They were my favorite on the Caylee Marie forum and the Natalee Holloway forum.  We may have disagreed on some of the issues but we all had one common goal ... justice.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: January 22, 2009, 08:50:57 PM »

I asked to be removed as a member of CnG about two nano seconds before the wacko bannings began.  No reason was given for some of the things done on the forum, just as no reasons given for the random bannings.

IMO, would not be nice to discuss the actual things that went on there, as it is after all intended to be a private forum ...... just suffice it to say as I put in a post a couple days ago, it proved to be the school of hard knocks for some of us there, and it gave us a whole new respect for Klaas and the other mods at SM.   
At least Klaas gives a shout out of STOP IT NOW     or the courtesy of a warning or a reason for things not allowed.   Not kissing @$$, just sayin ...

Hi BG, I totally agree with all but discussing the private part!!  There are no secrets on the internet nor I will I keep secrets for liars!!  Nope, I just won't do it!  There BS needs to be exposed!  I don't want anyone believing the sh!t they are spewing about Klaas snd SM!!

mt -- I know where you're coming from, and I agree.   Was not what I meant.   Now Janet thinks I'm trying to protect CnG and giving you hugs when you constantly try to steal her Ducky, and poor BG never tries to steal and gets no hugs.         Where is the love.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: January 22, 2009, 08:53:17 PM »

Klaas shared a few times on the Natalee Holloway forum that she was very hurt in regards to what was being posted at CnG about Scared Monkeys and about her personally.

I was not afforded an invitation to CnG but ... if I was and ... if I accepted ... my presence would have been short lived.

I am hoping that ALL our Monkeys who have not burned their bridges return to the cage  and ... consider their experience on the CnG forum a valuable lesson in regards to what loyalty means.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: January 22, 2009, 08:55:10 PM »

I asked to be removed as a member of CnG about two nano seconds before the wacko bannings began.  No reason was given for some of the things done on the forum, just as no reasons given for the random bannings.

IMO, would not be nice to discuss the actual things that went on there, as it is after all intended to be a private forum ...... just suffice it to say as I put in a post a couple days ago, it proved to be the school of hard knocks for some of us there, and it gave us a whole new respect for Klaas and the other mods at SM.   
At least Klaas gives a shout out of STOP IT NOW     or the courtesy of a warning or a reason for things not allowed.   Not kissing @$$, just sayin ...

Hi BG, I totally agree with all but discussing the private part!!  There are no secrets on the internet nor I will I keep secrets for liars!!  Nope, I just won't do it!  There BS needs to be exposed!  I don't want anyone believing the sh!t they are spewing about Klaas snd SM!!

mt -- I know where you're coming from, and I agree.   Was not what I meant.   Now Janet thinks I'm trying to protect CnG and giving you hugs when you constantly try to steal her Ducky, and poor BG never tries to steal and gets no hugs.         Where is the love.

Hugs.  Welcome back Bud's Girl.  How's Bud?

Janet

_____

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: January 22, 2009, 09:48:46 PM »

Janet,

I agree with BT and Cubbee too!  It was not an either/or situation!  In all honesty, I have complained about SM, just like I have complained about my own family members, including my DH.  (BTW sometimes that means Dear Husband and other times it means Damn Husband 

I am not sure this makes me disloyal.   I would perfer to think of it as someone who is human, vents off steam, and even makes bad choices at times!!

I try to respect others rights to their opinions but when I am lied to - all bets are off!  I listened and I read, I believed some, then I believed none!!

I have never stopped being a monkey!!  I was just a rebellious monkey for a short while!  Then I saw the light and would like to share my experience with others - hoping they can learn from my mistakes and avoid the same "deceitful" game that was played on me!!  I was just a pawn - I tell you, just a stupid pawn in a game I didn't see!! 

Where were you to show me the light??   

j/k

XOXOX

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #486 on: January 22, 2009, 09:54:11 PM »

I know this is not what you meant!  To everyone that reads this - BudsGirl is and has always been a monkey at heart.  She just will not help spread their horse manure!!   

There!! Do you feel better now?? Hugs and Kisses!!

Mytime
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: January 22, 2009, 09:55:33 PM »

Klaas shared a few times on the Natalee Holloway forum that she was very hurt in regards to what was being posted at CnG about Scared Monkeys and about her personally.

I was not afforded an invitation to CnG but ... if I was and ... if I accepted ... my presence would have been short lived.

I am hoping that ALL our Monkeys who have not burned their bridges return to the cage  and ... consider their experience on the CnG forum a valuable lesson in regards to what loyalty means.

Janet

Trust me Janet you do not want an invitation to that site.  You would be shocked to learn who the Monkey is that is causing the most trouble.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #488 on: January 22, 2009, 10:04:09 PM »

mytime ... another hug.

Janet

Nevertheless ... if those Monkeys were aware of the vile accusation were being "spewed" against the Scared Monkey's site and Klaasend on another thread ... I cannot comprehend why those Monkeys would not leave of their own accord.  I cannot comprehend why they waited until they were banned.

BT ... it does not make any sense to me.

Many of the Monkeys who went to CnG were my favorite ... you were one of them.  They were my favorite on the Caylee Marie forum and the Natalee Holloway forum.  We may have disagreed on some of the issues but we all had one common goal ... justice.

Janet

Janet -

Some of us are just not a wise as others!!  Must be an age thing!! 

Love you!!  LOL
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: January 22, 2009, 10:08:36 PM »

I know this is not what you meant!  To everyone that reads this - BudsGirl is and has always been a monkey at heart.  She just will not help spread their horse manure!!   

There!! Do you feel better now?? Hugs and Kisses!!

Mytime

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: January 22, 2009, 10:10:45 PM »

Janet,

I agree with BT and Cubbee too!  It was not an either/or situation!  In all honesty, I have complained about SM, just like I have complained about my own family members, including my DH.  (BTW sometimes that means Dear Husband and other times it means Damn Husband 

I am not sure this makes me disloyal.   I would perfer to think of it as someone who is human, vents off steam, and even makes bad choices at times!!

I try to respect others rights to their opinions but when I am lied to - all bets are off!  I listened and I read, I believed some, then I believed none!!

I have never stopped being a monkey!!  I was just a rebellious monkey for a short while!  Then I saw the light and would like to share my experience with others - hoping they can learn from my mistakes and avoid the same "deceitful" game that was played on me!!  I was just a pawn - I tell you, just a stupid pawn in a game I didn't see!! 

j/k

XOXOX

mytime ... there is nothing that you cannot respectfully say up front if something bothers you enough  that you feel that words have to be said.  Say it respectfully on the appropriate thread afforded on the SM forum or ... say it respectfully to Klaas in an email.  Above all ... be forthright.  It avoids many misunderstandings ... many hurts.

I am 62 years old and ... I have learned over time through personal experience.  I have been hurt by gossip and ... I have hurt others by being caught up in gossiping rather than defending or walking away.  mytime ... it is not worth it.  Life is too short.

mytime ... thank you for sharing.  You are truly a good person and ... I am thankful that our lives have touched.

There is a righteous road ahead ... travel it with your head held high.  If you stumble and ... you will ... sincerely attempt to make ammends and ... continue on with your journey.

Love, Janet and Ducky

_____

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: January 22, 2009, 10:22:50 PM »

Hugs.  Welcome back Bud's Girl.  How's Bud?

Janet

I didn't go away, but thank you for the WB and the hug.  I was just giving mytime a hardtime - my favorite pasttime.   

Bud is wonderful.      

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: January 22, 2009, 10:23:32 PM »

Janet

Trust me Janet you do not want an invitation to that site.  You would be shocked to learn who the Monkey is that is causing the most trouble.

On the other hand ... I have a feeling I know the name of the Monkey very well who is the main topic of discussion on the CnG Natalee Forum..

Janet

_____

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: January 22, 2009, 10:25:12 PM »

Janet -

Oh no you did-nt !   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: January 22, 2009, 10:27:24 PM »

Janet -

Oh no you did-nt !   

mytime is sooo cheeky but ... she is taking my advice and being respectfully forthright.  She is not calling me an old hag behind my back.

Janet

_____

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: January 22, 2009, 10:27:28 PM »

Janet,

j/k

XOXOX

mytime ... there is nothing that you cannot respectfully say up front if something bothers you enough  that you feel that words have to be said.  Say it respectfully on the appropriate thread afforded on the SM forum or ... say it respectfully to Klaas in an email.  Above all ... be forthright.  It avoids many misunderstandings ... many hurts.

I am 62 years old and ... I have learned over time through personal experience.  I have been hurt by gossip and ... I have hurt others by being caught up in gossiping rather than defending or walking away.  mytime ... it is not worth it.  Life is too short.

mytime ... thank you for sharing.  You are truly a good person and ... I am thankful that our lives have touched.

There is a righteous road ahead ... travel it with your head held high.  If you stumble and ... you will ... sincerely attempt to make ammends and ... continue on with your journey.

Love, Janet and Ducky

aww Thank you Janet for your sweet words!  I have stumbled so much lately that my knees are all bruised up!

And I am sincerely sorry for hurting any ones feelings!!  I will really to practice more of what I preach to my children!! 

But I can not promise to be a serious poster full time - unless I am given a 12:00am curfew!!  After midnight, this silly monkey likes to play and wants to wake everyone up!!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: January 22, 2009, 10:31:59 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
7:30 PM PT

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: January 22, 2009, 10:34:28 PM »

Janet

Good night Janet 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: January 22, 2009, 10:35:57 PM »

Janet

Night Janet!!  Kiss Ducky for me!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #499 on: January 22, 2009, 10:37:43 PM »

Hi Mammy!!   
                                         FFS!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.