April 27, 2024, 11:37:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16/08 -02/02/09  (Read 191520 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #500 on: January 22, 2009, 10:39:28 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
7:30 PM PT

Good night Janet 

Hi Muffy,

You may or may not know this - but you are the one I owe the biggest apology too!  And I am very sorry for the way I have treated you!  I hope you will forgive me!  Yes, I am being sincere!!  LOL
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: January 22, 2009, 10:49:59 PM »

Do any of the others of you reading here -- and you know who you are, I will not call you by name -- have anything you'd like to say about CnG ?

Everyone hold on to your hats --- the room may suddenly clear with a big whoooooshhhhhhh !!!

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: January 22, 2009, 10:53:28 PM »

Do any of the others of you reading here -- and you know who you are, I will not call you by name -- have anything you'd like to say about CnG ?

Everyone hold on to your hats --- the room may suddenly clear with a big whoooooshhhhhhh !!!
NOT ME!! Heck, I'd never heard of them before tonight ~ I guess I'm not with the program .... must not post enough.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: January 22, 2009, 10:53:34 PM »

2 down, 7 to go

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: January 22, 2009, 10:56:39 PM »

2 down, 7 to go

Frankly, I don't give a damn. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: January 22, 2009, 10:56:46 PM »

Me?????  No, like I said I have people I love here and people I love there.  Im just a wus, I guess.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: January 22, 2009, 10:57:00 PM »

NOT ME!! Heck, I'd never heard of them before tonight ~ I guess I'm not with the program .... must not post enough.

No, wasn't counting you.      

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: January 22, 2009, 10:58:46 PM »

2 down, 7 to go

ok, I get that -- but since this is musings, we're ok in here with this .....  am I right ? 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: January 22, 2009, 10:59:38 PM »

No, wasn't counting you.      

I don't know if you were counting me or not, since I've been going in and out of this thread for mod duties.  Just want to be sure you don't miss my answer in case I was one you were counting:

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: January 22, 2009, 11:01:33 PM »

No, wasn't counting you.      

I don't know if you were counting me or not, since I've been going in and out of this thread for mod duties.  Just want to be sure you don't miss my answer in case I was one you were counting:

No, Muffy, what I said had absolutely nothing to do with you.   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: January 22, 2009, 11:02:38 PM »

2 down, 7 to go

ok, I get that -- but since this is musings, we're ok in here with this .....  am I right ? 

What?  Do you mean talking about the private forum CnG?  Or do you mean calling out posters at SM?  What are you trying to accomplish?  If you think you are trying to clear the air, I don't think it's working...jmho

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: January 22, 2009, 11:04:11 PM »

No, wasn't counting you.      

No, Muffy, what I said had absolutely nothing to do with you.   

Well, this is an open forum and you are posting on the musings threads.  I don't have the option to scroll past, as a mod.  What are you trying to accomplish here?  Are you airing dirty laundry from CnG or something? 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: January 22, 2009, 11:09:36 PM »

Muffy - nobody is trying to cause trouble here!  Some of us where discussing some stupid choices we made!  I am pretty sure Bud'sGirl was just making a joke!!  If you have read back, then I would like to ask you why are choosing to question some of out motives?? 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: January 22, 2009, 11:16:04 PM »

Muffy - nobody is trying to cause trouble here!  Some of us where discussing some stupid choices we made!  I am pretty sure Bud'sGirl was just making a joke!!  If you have read back, then I would like to ask you why are choosing to question some of out motives?? 

Sorry, I don't see the joke.  The choices you may have made are your own, stupid or not.  I have been reading along, so I don't need to read back, thank you.  I think you know why I'm questioning some of your motives.  Maybe the private forum wasn't as private as you thought. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: January 22, 2009, 11:24:34 PM »

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #515 on: January 22, 2009, 11:26:34 PM »

I know little about the other forums, and think 'what I don't know doesn't hurt me'. 

This forum is open, yes.  We have never spent a lot of time talking about other forums, unless it was about information that helped during a current discussion.  I don't see the need to have pages of SM members posting about their experiences outside of here.  It's not what we do....and it's not productive.  JMHO 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: January 22, 2009, 11:27:17 PM »

Sorry, I don't see the joke.  The choices you may have made are your own, stupid or not.  I have been reading along, so I don't need to read back, thank you.  I think you know why I'm questioning some of your motives.  Maybe the private forum wasn't as private as you thought. 

Hmmm?  I don't see your point!!  Yes Muffy, some us make stupid decisions, feel bad, then want to make ammends!  If you can not accept that, then I am vere sorry!  But not one poster here has down anything wrong!!  IMO

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #517 on: January 22, 2009, 11:32:48 PM »

Very Nice!!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: January 22, 2009, 11:34:46 PM »

Too much drama.  Why did Bud's Girl want to know if some posters had any comment on C & G?  What's to be accomplished with that?  I don't think it belongs here.  I thought some humor would help   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: January 22, 2009, 11:38:53 PM »

Too much drama.  Why did Bud's Girl want to know if some posters had any comment on C & G?  What's to be accomplished with that?  I don't think it belongs here.

Well Klaas was here and I think she may have appreciated the fact that we are trying to stop the hateful lies about her and SM!  That is my only purpose!!

Again,  BG was joking!! 

I am not sure what your real agenda is Muffy?  Do you want us all to leave?  If so, then ask Klaas to ban us!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.