April 27, 2024, 06:54:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16/08 -02/02/09  (Read 191505 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #520 on: January 22, 2009, 11:42:22 PM »

Too much drama.  Why did Bud's Girl want to know if some posters had any comment on C & G?  What's to be accomplished with that?  I don't think it belongs here.  I thought some humor would help   

Oh, I am sorry I missed the joke!! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: January 22, 2009, 11:43:58 PM »

Too much drama.  Why did Bud's Girl want to know if some posters had any comment on C & G?  What's to be accomplished with that?  I don't think it belongs here.

Well Klaas was here and I think she may have appreciated the fact that we are trying to stop the hateful lies about her and SM!  That is my only purpose!!

Again,  BG was joking!! 

I am not sure what your real agenda is Muffy?  Do you want us all to leave?  If so, then ask Klaas to ban us!!

mytime ~  I didn't say I wanted you or anyone else to leave.  And it never crossed my mind to ask Klaas to ban you.  Whatever relationship there may be between you and Klaas is your business.  I don't want problems from other places landing here and I don't see any value in discussing chatngrumble even in musings.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: January 22, 2009, 11:44:53 PM »

Too much drama.  Why did Bud's Girl want to know if some posters had any comment on C & G?  What's to be accomplished with that?  I don't think it belongs here.  I thought some humor would help   

It was an inside joke to those reading here at the time & not postiing (no A-1, not you) and those lurking -- therefore my comment in a prior post "you know who you are".   Cannot be explained beyond that.  That's it, nothing more. 

I thought musings was the thread where we could chit-chat about anything. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: January 22, 2009, 11:48:28 PM »

It was an inside joke to those reading here at the time & not postiing (no A-1, not you) and those lurking -- therefore my comment in a prior post "you know who you are".   Cannot be explained beyond that.  That's it, nothing more. 

I thought musings was the thread where we could chit-chat about anything. 

Yes, musings is the thread where you could chit-chat about anything.  Keeping in mind of course, it doesn't cause problems.  Thank you for explaining what you meant by your post. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #524 on: January 22, 2009, 11:54:29 PM »

Too much drama.  Why did Bud's Girl want to know if some posters had any comment on C & G?  What's to be accomplished with that?  I don't think it belongs here.

Well Klaas was here and I think she may have appreciated the fact that we are trying to stop the hateful lies about her and SM!  That is my only purpose!!

Again,  BG was joking!! 

I am not sure what your real agenda is Muffy?  Do you want us all to leave?  If so, then ask Klaas to ban us!!

mytime ~  I didn't say I wanted you or anyone else to leave.  And it never crossed my mind to ask Klaas to ban you.  Whatever relationship there may be between you and Klaas is your business.  I don't want problems from other places landing here and I don't see any value in discussing chatngrumble even in musings.

So therefor, we can't??  I left you a post that you chose to ignore!!  That is your choice! I do respect that your position as a mod but I resent the constant attacks!!  Again, if you want me to leave SM,  just be honest enough to say so!!  I am not perfect and have made mistakes!  I am glad that I can admit them, feel bad about them and try to make ammends!  That is the best I have to offer, if it is not good enough for you - then we can call it a day!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: January 23, 2009, 12:01:17 AM »

I didn't say you couldn't discuss chatngrumble.  It's my own opinion there is no value in it and it can cause problems.  This is the end of the discussion for me.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: January 23, 2009, 12:08:45 AM »

I didn't say you couldn't discuss chatngrumble.  It's my own opinion there is no value in it and it can cause problems.  This is the end of the discussion for me.

Well, I actually asked permission before I did it!  I want people to know the truth!!  There are many lies being spread about Klaas and SM and that needs to be stopped!!  In my opinion!! 

But I didn't expect for it to go on this long!!  I made my post earlier when Klaas was here! Actually, many of us did as I am sure you read!! 

Never imagined I would still be discussing it!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: January 23, 2009, 12:28:25 AM »

I think what Muffy took issue with was when Buds Girl was asking those that were lurking to speak up.  Or "calling out" the lurkers. 

I am very aware of the recent bannings at CnG and how many were stupefied by it.  I'm also very aware of much of the negative things said about ME and SM by either former members or in some cases current members of SM.  I HAVE NOT heard that ANY of you all that have posted here today have said anything bad about SM or ME.

So my answer would be it's ok to discuss your experience if you choose to.  It's not a good idea to "roust out" the lurkers into posting about it.  I think most everyone here is adult enough to make their own minds and don't need an invitation to "grumble".

Muffy - I appreciate you trying to stop a possible problem before it happened.  I believe it was an honest shout out by Buds Girl to get others to get stuff off their chests.  That's not a bad thing just not interresting to many. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: January 23, 2009, 12:29:24 AM »

Well, I actually asked permission before I did it!  I want people to know the truth!!  There are many lies being spread about Klaas and SM and that needs to be stopped!!  In my opinion!! 

But I didn't expect for it to go on this long!!  I made my post earlier when Klaas was here! Actually, many of us did as I am sure you read!! 

Yes you did Mytime
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #529 on: January 23, 2009, 12:32:51 AM »

Yes you did Mytime

Thank you Klaas and again, I would like to apologize for any feelings I may hurt!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: January 23, 2009, 12:38:29 AM »

My mom used to accuse me of having a good "forgettery", especially when it came to things I didn't want to do 

Mytime - I'm not one to hold a grudge.  Most people will get several strikes before they are finally out with me. 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #531 on: January 23, 2009, 12:53:22 AM »

Klaas shared a few times on the Natalee Holloway forum that she was very hurt in regards to what was being posted at CnG about Scared Monkeys and about her personally.

I was not afforded an invitation to CnG but ... if I was and ... if I accepted ... my presence would have been short lived.

I am hoping that ALL our Monkeys who have not burned their bridges return to the cage  and ... consider their experience on the CnG forum a valuable lesson in regards to what loyalty means.

Janet

Alright, I need to respectfully interject something here.  Many of us there never posted on the NH forums, on which the alleged drama began and had gone on for a time, apparently.  I don't know what that drama was and I honestly don't care because it didn't involve me.  When posters are discussing things that I have no clue about and don't have a thing to do with me, I don't feel that I have a duty to stand up for either side as I have no info on which to base my opinion.  The "he said, she said" game is not one I feel the need to jump into.  People will have their own opinions, and rightfully so.  In the online world, it's pretty difficult to know who and what to believe anyway.  No reason to invest any time or energy in the games that can (and do) exist.

I guarantee that the majority of posters here also post on other forums.  I doubt that they would be held responsible for posts that they did not make, or have their perceived lack of loyalty scrutinized. 

I apologize if I misunderstood your post, Janet.  I have to admit that it felt a little bit like a scolding, and quite unfair.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: January 23, 2009, 01:00:01 AM »

mytime ~  are you still here?  I would like to offer you my apologies if I hurt your feelings and I accept the apology you offered, if it's still valid. 

Bud's Girl ~  I was concerned you were calling out posters, and am glad you explained your post and I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. 

I would really like us all to be able to go back posting together without hard feelings. 

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #533 on: January 23, 2009, 01:03:34 AM »

mytime ~  are you still here?  I would like to offer you my apologies if I hurt your feelings and I accept the apology you offered, if it's still valid. 

Bud's Girl ~  I was concerned you were calling out posters, and am glad you explained your post and I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. 

I would really like us all to be able to go back posting together without hard feelings. 

I have a hunch that everyone is on board (pun intended, lol) with that idea, Muffy.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: January 23, 2009, 01:04:39 AM »

I have a hunch that everyone is on board (pun intended, lol) with that idea, Muffy.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #535 on: January 23, 2009, 01:13:09 AM »

Sorry, I was folding clothes!!   Yes, of course, it is still valid! Thank you Muffy!!  I do really appreciate it!!  And I am very sorry!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #536 on: January 23, 2009, 01:17:39 AM »

My mom used to accuse me of having a good "forgettery", especially when it came to things I didn't want to do 

Mytime - I'm not one to hold a grudge.  Most people will get several strikes before they are finally out with me. 

Oh my son has that same problem - good forgettery!! 

Thanks again Klaas - for all you do and the garbage you have to put up with!!  (Did I just erase at least one strike??  LOL )   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: January 23, 2009, 01:19:45 AM »

mytime ~ thank you.  I'm headed to bed now.  Good night.  zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: January 23, 2009, 01:20:26 AM »

Do any of the others of you reading here -- and you know who you are, I will not call you by name -- have anything you'd like to say about CnG ?

Everyone hold on to your hats --- the room may suddenly clear with a big whoooooshhhhhhh !!!

2 down, 7 to go

LOL!!  And here I was thinking there was a draft! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: January 23, 2009, 01:21:30 AM »

mytime ~ thank you.  I'm headed to bed now.  Good night.  zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good Night Muffy!!!  Sweet dreams!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.